Danganronpa 3

Why is Monaka so much superior to Junko?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBNYaJwOWA8&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=TYXupyFb3A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

top qt

I want Despair arc to explain every single detail regarding who tried to have Junko's child. I will forgive everything else if this is answered

It won't.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
I doubt that'll happen in all honesty my friend.

I have just enough faith in Kodaka that the bottle isn't a cure/antidote for the poison which would basically trash a lot of setup made and is instead something sensible like sleeping pills or anti-sleeping pills. It would feel like he's sabotaging his own work by setting up a DR1 death just to pull the same move he pulled earlier with Asahina. Sometimes characters are better off staying dead, even if you like them. Kyoko dying now would be better than reinforcing plot armour and basically removing any rewatchability for Future by confirming it was predictable all along (only new characters dying).

>you thought the bottle was the cure W from seiko's body? lolnope it was the SLEEPING PILLS you would know if you watched the OP :^)

Better than a cure to a poison that even Seiko didn't know about, given how she was afraid of people stepping into her shadow (even before the confrontation with Ruruka).

Sorry, posted wrong picture

>this deus ex machina that was not mentioned once is better than an explanation that was forshadowed several episodes before

Not to mention that she wouldn't even know how it works, given that she tried to use it on Bandai after he died to no effect. Unless the argument is that she tried to revive him with something other than her cure for the poison, which would likewise be ridiculous.

For the simple fact that none of her accomplishments are off screen

See: How exactly was a cure for the poison (cure, not antidote) foreshadowed?

At best the cure was a gamble that ended up failing when she used in Bandai which is why Seiko didn't bother trying again

Did Kirigiri really take it? Did it work? We'll only know later on

Better ost
youtube.com/watch?v=yBNYaJwOWA8&index=1

The major difference is that Bandai was straight up dead on the ground from the poison, whereas the theory going is that Kirigiri took the antidote before/as the NG poison kicked in.

>Space Neet being better than Despair queen

Nah

Can someone post hopeman's sore wa chigau yo please

>DR1 had HOPE
>DR2 had FUTURE
What will Robo Naegi shout? Assuming him being MC isn't just a red herring.

Freedom? Since they're prisoners?

>BELIEVE (shinjiru)
Maybe?

TRUTH

Why would Seiko use her own drug wrongly and why would Kirigiri, knowing it doesn't work, then decide to use it on the off chance that Seiko used the drug as a cure instead of what it should have been (an antidote)? That doesn't make sense.

i don't think the V3 cast is going to need moral support though

tfw our boy juzo got remotely controlled

Because she had HOPE :)

She knew she was going to be poisoned no matter what so she may had found the cure w and decided to give it a go just in case it does work when used beforehand.

>Why would Seiko use her own drug wrongly
She actually didn't, she tried to use it in time but giga nigga was already dead

>inb4 but against Ruruka

Most likely she didn't felt certain that the cure worked and thus didn't wanted to take any chances against Ruruka

>and why would Kirigiri, knowing it doesn't work, then decide to use it on the off chance that Seiko used the drug as a cure instead of what it should have been (an antidote)? That doesn't make sense.

If she really took cure W

Kirigiri most likely didn't went to sleep knowing she would survive with 100% certainty, she took a gamble, a very huge one

RIP best girl

it hurts Sup Forums

Watch it be just random people and nagito.

The class 77s and hajime will be labeled as brainwashed didnt do nuffins.

I've just seen the amount of shit y'all cucks and femanon have been spreading about best girl Mikan. Since im here now it is forbidden.

Wouldn't call it a big gamble, her condition was going to be equal or better.
There were only three outcomes:
She doesn't take it and NG triggers (which, as shown multiple times before, kills people to death a lot)
She takes it and dies (same result as #1)
She takes it and it works

That's a weird way of spelling Sonia.

Junko is literally garbage. Monaca is best girl, also young and tender.

>Sup Forums wakes up as the 16th participant
>NG code is ________
>dies immediately

Izuru is pretty much didun do nuthin and I bet class 77 as a whole killed probably less than 5 people.

I called a big gamble because there is literary no way to know it will work, that's why she was setting all of her flags already

But I see your point

Dont be mad Soniabro. She would be my waifu if Mikan wasn't there

I'm still not seeing why Kirigiri would decide that the drug would potentially save her when as far as she knew the one who created it already tried and gave up on it. There's nothing to suggest to Kirigiri that it might work if she take sit before, and there's no reason why Seiko wouldn't previously have said "hey, why don't you all try this, it might work against the poison" from the start. If the drug had the potential to work by being administered beforehand, I don't now why Seiko wouldn't try that out from the start, or why Kirigiri would gamble on it when even the creator of the drug didn't feel it was worthwhile.

You're effectively arguing that Kirigiri either knew more about the drug than Seiko did, or somehow suddenly had reason to believe it would work if taken before the poison is applied when that thought never crossed Seiko's mind.

That would be an asspull, because Kirigiri had every reason to assume the drug simply didn't work and no reason to believe whatsoever it would work if taken beforehand, as evidenced by the fact Seiko didn't try to administer it beforehand. Even if it only worked on chance, Seiko still would have taken it before chasing after Ruruka as there was no reason not to - that way, if Ruruka did step in her shadow she would have a chance to survive, even if she would still try to avoid that happening at all costs.

It doesn't stand up to reason. You're saying it makes more sense for a character to act in a certain way without having any evidence (she's a detective no less) or implication that acting in such a way would have any chance of increasing the likelihood for her survival. It's also clearly not a cure, in any sense of the word, given how she is still affected by the poison. The bottle being a little easter egg, with Kirigiri taking it along with her in case she got injured, makes more sense than that does.

>Freedom? Since they're prisoners?
We Persona 5 now?
Is Munakata really Narukami?

It doesn't resurrect the dead you giant cock-loving faggot. Did you think it would resurrect the dead? I think you did. That's not how antidotes work, cutie pie.

If you actually considered her the best girl then you wouldn't be jumping to conclusions like a deranged infant.

Kyoko eats death flags alive in front of their own families.

That's my point. Why would Seiko try to use an antidote to the poison on someone who is already dead? It seemed to me like Seiko just used some random healing medicine in the hopes of reversing the effects, and it didn't work. Also, cure =/= antidote.

It doesn't make sense. The bottle wasn't even anywhere near her body either, it was over by Ryoutei and Asahina. It's just retards who constantly defend poor writing (not limited to danganronpa) that are running early damage control in case it actually turns out to be true. I doubt they actually believe that she's still alive, they'll probably be the ones screaming "I told you so" when it's revealed she's dead as well.

Kirigiri is a DETECTIVE you faggot. She makes deductions based on the evidence she can find. Here is the evidence we would have if we were Kirigiri:

>Seiko poured some medicine in Bandai's mouth when he was poisoned and seemed distraught when it didn't work
>Seiko turned up dead from the ATTACKER despite being on the aggressive with a very dangerous NG code.

From these 2 observations, we would deduce that the drugs she is on may cause her to ignore the poison. Kirigiri never saw Seiko try to keep her shadow away from Ruruka or Izayoi but that can be put down to self doubt on the part of Seiko.

Kirigiri can't be 100% sure that the cure works when administered before poison but she's out of time. That's why she makes peace with Naegi before the time runs out.

Notice that she doesn't show her full hand of all the knowledge she's amassed, because she suspects Mitarai of being involved. She's hedging that either she'll survive and be able to solve it or Naegi will come through for her. She's not about to fuck everything up by blabbing in a way that might have negative repercussions later.

It stands up to reason faggot, you just have a different interpretation of the facts.

Pay attention, once Asahina moved the bottle rolled from it's original position

>I'm still not seeing why Kirigiri would decide that the drug would potentially save her when as far as she knew the one who created it already tried and gave up on it.

That's why I called it a huge gamble? If I wa in her poition I would try anything

>or somehow suddenly had reason to believe it would work if taken before the poison is applied when that thought never crossed Seiko's mind.

HOPE
O
P
E

>That would be an asspull, because Kirigiri had every reason to assume the drug simply didn't work and no reason to believe whatsoever it would work if taken beforehand, as evidenced by the fact Seiko didn't try to administer it beforehand. Even if it only worked on chance

It isn't asspull because, CUre W has been properly foreshadowed, Kirigiri clearly has nothing to lose if she tried out considering the worse that could happen is the drug not working and she dying

>that way, if Ruruka did step in her shadow she would have a chance to survive, even if she would still try to avoid that happening at all costs.

We don't know if Seiko was taking Cure W or not but it's not difficult to see that she wasn't taking any chances, after all the drug isn't perfect, even if Kirigiri is still alive somehow the effects of the poison still appeared

>You're saying it makes more sense for a character to act in a certain way without having any evidence (she's a detective no less) or implication that acting in such a way would have any chance of increasing the likelihood for her survival.

She has nothing to lose user, why wouldn't she try? And Kyoko changed, she sacrificed herself for Makoto when her old self would have rather sacrificed him

> It's also clearly not a cure, in any sense of the word, given how she is still affected by the poison.

Of course, it might not be a complete cure, the effects might be there but at the same time she might still be alive

Any reason why Kyoko's death was so flat?
I expected it to be set up so Naegi had no choice but to risk breaking his NG code to save Kyoko from near-death

>NG codes is having best taste
>dies immediately
>mfw

Junko's the one that will wake up in Kyoko's body

>NG code is 'having a waifu'
>dies immediately

I think her death was a fine way to end her character arc, but it would have been better if she died on screen.

We all know Naegi would sacrifice himself to save her no matter the situation, he wouldn't think twice

That's why it makes more sense to put the burden of sacrifice upon Kyoko who ended up sacrificing Naegi in 1-5

It just proves that she is best girl because she could have easily let Naegi die if she wanted to stay free from her NG

>implying it has ended

kek I want to believe pls ;-;

>Most likely she didn't felt certain that the cure worked and thus didn't wanted to take any chances against Ruruka
There is a way simpler explanation.
Dude, taking poison still fucks you up even if you have the antidote.
This isn't pokemon, if her NG activated, she wouldn't just use an antidote, some 8-bit music plays and then she's all better. You still need further treatment, rest and you are certainly not in any condition to fight.

Good points, although it throws a spanner into the works of the theory that Munakata is moving freely through the building because he's using the Cure W.

Yeah, but that one is not necessairily true.
We got lots of things right, but not every Sup Forums theory has been a winner hell, most of them haven't.
Maybe his NG code is something different that still didn't let him pursue Naegi back then. We know now NG codes don't have to be simple direct commands.

She didn't sacrifice Naegi. Naegi sacrificed himself, believing in her.

You forget Japs love predictability and hate change. When Kirigiri died, the BD preorders fucking plummeted like a damn rock.

You know damn well if Kodaka himself doesn't pull the fakeout trick again, the execs are going to make him do it.

It was both ways. She pinned the fault on him AND Naegi didn't do it back because he believed in her.
She had no idea Naegi would survive his execution.

As time limit happened, a laser came out of the screen, disintegrating candy-slut, proving that there was no traitor.
Discuss

>the execs are going to make him do it.
>The remaining three episodes are completely rewritten at the last second
The animation is already QUALITY enough, we don't need this.

Not sure how to explain episode 3 though. Naegi closes a door during a tense pursuit; Munakata wants to murder him and then he just stops dead, checks his NG code and grimaces.

Juzo arrives afterwards so it's not like he was putting on a show to trick people into thinking he had a different NG code.

Plus he cut his way through the window to meet Naegi, though that could be explained by him being an edgelord.

Ryotas NG code is to not let Munakata die
Gozu's NG code is not to get a three second pin to the ground

Ryota is confirmed mastermind

That was Chisa's, not Ryota's.

Chisa's NG code is to not let Munakata die. Ryota's is still unknown.

>Ryotas NG code is to not let Munakata die
That's Chisa

What if Chisa died by breaking her NG code? What if this Persona is an AI?

What is this face trying to convey?

Determination

>Hope intesnifies

the OP has Munakata shooting himself and Chisa's bracelet spilling blood

take of it what you will

He is rehearsing his "Sore wa chigau yo!!!" to use against Punished Raiden in his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYXupyFb3A8

Post your reaction in case of Munakata Winning, and that lead to the events of DR V3

Or maybe she thought Bandai could still be alive and that she could've saved him since she REALLY wanted to be useful.

a face anybody would make after realizing they cant tap that detective booty anymore.

Can someone make the "local man ruins everything" edit with Raiden?

It's what this user said Naegi didn't wanted to accuse her but she threw the dirt on him, it was a really nice touch of the writers to show how she developed as a character

still want her back tho

He's jacked up on all sorts of shit though, I would be stunned if he'd only taken something for the NG code.

So, what?

She was doing some weird ass candyplay and got killed by a laser?

Junko Wakes up in kyoko's body but she's not the mastermind or traitor and her bracelet then makes a noise saying " The 16 participant has now joined the game" and she gets a new NG code and The device that munakata has updates with a new profile Leader of Ultimate Despair Junko Enoshima and a new pic of kyoko is shown as she looks like Shirokuma while it displays NG: "Do not betray or get betrayed by Makato Naegi" Munakata is then like " You have finally shown yourself Despair Now what will you do when you have to trust a empty hope like Makato Naegi's "

"I'm still not as sad as when Sayaka died."

she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead

Anyone have a waifu chart with the killer killer characters?

Well shit. Hers and Mitarai were the ones I wasn't sure about in my foreshadowing a month ago. I figure this is where I'll be wrong. I don't think he's an AI though as he does bleed and he does show emotion my friend.

As she's going to tell us when she wakes up, she didn't have any evidence that it was going to work but she had to hope it would.

But hoping with no evidence is unique to Naegi.

And only acting with evidence is Kirigiri's thing.

Fuck I'm retarded. Well the. That's even more DESPAIR that our edge lord has to face

She also didn't know that it was going to be called that quickly. There was no way to know that Monokuma was going to cheat like that.

I for one choose to embrace our new donut-filled overlord.

>mfw Kirigiri dies

Clearly Kirigiri has been taking a few attitudes from her hopelet

Exactly. In DR1, Kyoko helped teach Naegi how to do detective things. Her last speech to him was basically thanking him for teaching her how to do hope things.

HOPE
O
P
E
AND DETERMINATION

Another valid point. Yeah, they actually got caught up in Monokuma's pace and decided to play through that sketchy as fuck trial straight.

Asahina's one of the best girls too, but I still prefer Kirigiri, who's not dead.

She isn't dead.

She's not dead.

She can't be dead.

she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead she's not dead

Then Chisa is probably still alive and is the mastermind
It's too obvious now