reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
reddit.com/r/incels/
thestar.com/life/2009/01/27/devastated_by_divorce_court.html
dalrock.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/marriage-of-feminists-and-conservatives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you push us Jews into this?

MGTOW is stupid. Be a man and fuck these bitches you whiny incel

uh oh

MGTOW is for fat neck beard fedora tippers who don't want to take any responsibility in their life

>be a man
>marry that 30 year old roastie
>pay that alimony

which is bad because...?
if it truly is just the useless ones not having kids, we have nothing to worry about
in fact, we should be pushing for it harder

incel detected.

Who told you to marry a fat and ugly bitch? Get yourself a sexy 20ish babe.

Stop the self pitty. Yeah, women have easier life, that's reality cause that's what evolution caused. But you can fuck these bitches too.

Go and read TheRedPill @ reddit instead of whining on Sup Forums and /r/incels

Sounds fucking gay to me.

If you have to create a movement to stress that you are going your own way, you are not going your own way

>Why do you push us Jews into this?
because the jewish media is pushing this shit.

also your country sucks ass and wont be around in 30 years max.

they are reifags

wtf i love rei and mgtow now

>reddit

kys jew

fake and gay

I'm a nufag, explain what reifag and incel means?

PS I'm not a Jew Shill

>reddit
>israel

They are closet faggots.

Idiotic, basically self sterilization.

incel is involuntary celibate
reifag is a fag who is a member of the cult of Rei, some fashionable anime girl

>I fell for the children meme and my life is miserable so everyone else should be miserable too
not like you actually have kids anyway. they're single by choice, youre single by circumstance lol

it's hidden occult knowledge to know you must jump off the nearest bridge after gulping down pic related

faggot

nice projection

Why am I even trying to help you morons?

if you think that's projection, you don't understand what projection is

Because both the pro and anti Marriage crowd are too chicken shit to change the Family Laws in their feminist run countries.

Easier to blame Jewish folk for their inability to face up to their own gynocentric politicians.

Politicians like this who are both white and Christian:

politics.heraldtribune.com/2016/04/15/scott-vetoes-alimony-overhaul-again/

Cowards.

good goyim

> reddit
> loses all credibility

>(((help)))

we've had enough shlomo, go back to killing palestinians

Have you idiots even checked this sub?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

though seems like this will feat you more -

reddit.com/r/incels/

Thanks, will read it

>ehehe get married goy!
>women are just like men, they understand loyalty and justice!
>make sure you pick one of those young 20 year old bar sluts who have had 100+ dicks
>ehehe good goy yes lose half your shit and worship the golden pussy!

Ahahaha maybe a retard like you would get married, but I love banging hot young hookers overseas and raking in that money. Working on my hobbies, learning new hobbies, and travelling the world.

Feels FUCKING GOOD.

People like love shaming MGTOWs for not 'manning up', but what incentives left are there? Very few men are going to get a virgin, so her ability to pair bond with you will be damaged; the best he can hope for is she doesn't need both hands to count the number of lovers she's had. Women are raised to view men as her oppressors and her inferior, meaning she's not going to respect you and your headship. Years of college and singlehood means she'll be saddled with a lot of debt, debt you'll be expected to pay off as husband. Thanks to her delaying marriage, you'll have fewer children who'll also be at greater chance at illnesses and birth defects. You're flipping a coin to see if your marriage will last, then flipping a coin again to see if said marriage will become loveless.

I can see why so many men do a risk assessment, and come to the conclusion it is not worth it.

TRP worships pussy, they're blue pill as fuck.

>TRP
>Do all this for women
>But don't put women on a pedestal

It's mental cancer over there now

Hating MRAs and MGTOWs is easy to do but you guys forget one thing.
You bash these guys for being repulsive losers but they way our system was setup before was so that even repulsive losers got married and unlocked their labor potential.
In fact it's hard to say if these guys would have even remained repulsive losers. If they had kids at age 18-21 that would have likely had a transformative effect on them. They'd have worked hard and made themselves into men because they had to.

The slut and the incel are both victims of powers that worked hard into making us atomized, dependent and childless.

>Because both the pro and anti Marriage crowd are too chicken shit to change the Family Laws in their feminist run countries.

Why would the pro marriage crowd want to change the alimony laws?

>Get married
>Have an industry that profits from your divorce

holy shit what could go wrong.

based bruce

pathetic way for trumpcucks to rationalize what effeminate failures they are.

>merchant.jpg

Men are opting out of Marrriage in droves. If the pro-marriage crowd (TradCons) had any brains they would back divorce reform.

>Because both the pro and anti Marriage crowd are too chicken shit to change the Family Laws in their feminist run countries
The MRA has been a thing longer than you've been alive. They haven't had that much luck, because women and their white knights outnumber them and have far too much power. No real change can happen as long as women have suffrage, and they like the family laws the way they are.

Thus the need for MGTOW. Starve the system, bring it to its knees, get those other groups back to the bargaining table.

Pathetic losers and insecure misogynists, who cannot handle modern empowered women.

It’s spelled womyn, shitlord.

this

better than desperation fucking a brownie.

If under the "empowered" you mean "blacked" than I have a bad news for you, you filthy cuckold

topkek

>Thus the need for MGTOW. Starve the system, bring it to its knees, get those other groups back to the bargaining table.
This is not what 0.1 percent of men can do.
The reason why you see Anti-MGTOW all over the place is because they can't even let 0.1 percent of sheep go.

There's no such thing as a "roastie". What does it even mean? Why men can whore around until they are over 30 years old and this is encouraged and seen as a sign of "alpha" behavior, while a woman is being shamed because she is trying to find a suitable partner? Don't you realize that it is a discrimination?
It's not even her fault that there are so many manchildren, who wouldn't take any responsibility.

if they had any brains they wouldn't get married.

They don’t need to get 20-30% of men to identify as MGTOW. They just need to get memes out there so normie guys avoid marriage like the plague.

When there are enough cat ladies, they will come to the bargaining table.

i'm just going to be one of those mid thirty year olds with a sportbike and a 19 yo gf here. that's my life goal. millennials are filth and should be avoided at all costs.

key that can unlock any lock > lock that can be unlocked by any key

roastie is a term for all 3d women because they are bitches

>jews get instantly triggered at the mention of mgtow

the more you know

beef flaps, roast beef, stupid nigger lover.

Hey cuckold, nobody searching for a suitable partner gangbanging around with Chads and Tyrons.
If you're so "Empowered" than don't pretend to find a good guy, because good guys tend to search for femine weak girl, whom they can protect and parent, not a gangbanged slut.

you literally get taxed for being single and childless in Canada. It's actually profitable to have children and be married here

Racism is yet another reason why so many women cannot find a decent partner until they are 30 years old. Who would want to date a nazi in this day and age? It's like dating a mentally handicapped child. You can feel pity for that person, but he's just doesn't fit the role of a husband. No wonder that white women prefer to date men of color, just too many retarded manchildren larping as men among white people.

>you literally get taxed for being single and childless in Canada.
You also get force-married by sharing a flat with a female for six months in Canada.

get gassed, mongrel. ever heard of AESTHETICS? i don't want to raise a gorilla you stupid nigger.

less than that you can pretty much get cucked if a woman stays with you for two-three weeks she could be legally entitled to half your shit at that point

The only arguments people have against it are "you're undesirable to women you loser." Which is fine by me, I've done the whole thing. Dated, had threesomes, almost got married, had pregnancy scares. Eventually you realize it's just one big game and say fuck it.

i'd alluh akbar a bitch if she tried that after 3 weeks.

Its good that we didn't find extraterrestrial civilization yet, because roasties will surely fuck tentacles on sight.

Racism is the natural social immunity, you dumb nigger.
And yes, you cant shame me with racism, cause in Russia we don't have a white guilt syndrome.

>There's no such thing as a "roastie".
Roastie detected.

> marriage
> profitable

thestar.com/life/2009/01/27/devastated_by_divorce_court.html

Wait until the divorce, leaf.

Taxed less by the government but your wife takes 70% of your income anyway.

The thing is that MGTOW make some very valid points. The traditionalists who advocate for marriage also make very valid points.

If you find a good gal then stick with her. If you can't, then the single MGTOW lifestyle isn't the worst choice in the world.

I'm in my late 20s and if I was MGTOW I'd be getting some mad pussy at my age. So many cat lady roasties trying to find a man even though it's too late. Had one woman literally offer to fly me to any country I wanted and spend a week with her.

Womyn are dumb biotrash in general, thats why they can't find a decent man.

There's a family that lives next door that has all these little nigger and Asian children they get a new one every year and have at least seven that I counted and I know they have older ones in college they get 30k a month from the government for the kids they have custody over plus all the tax deductions it's a good business

This is nothing more than discrimination and shaming. You don't even understand female physiology, not to mention psychology. Why does it matter how many partners she had before you and what was their skin color? It's literally not important, if she loves you. You should be honored, because she chose you to be her husband, instead of throwing insults at her. You only show your insecurity and angst by doing this and then you cry in your pillow during the night, because
>tfw no gf
Well, have you asked yourself - what girl would want an insecure 20+ years old child beside her? Maybe as an acquaintance, but not as her SO that's for sure.

I can see how following the basic idea of "Doing your own thing instead of chasing pussy" can be a good thing, since you'll be focusing on improving your life

How big is their house?

>Parent niggers and chinks
>Good buisness

It seems that you're an expert in tasting shit.

It is hard for a man to achieve sex, for women it is the easiest thing in the world. Most men will not spend their early life whoring around, even if they'd like to.

It is desirable to have a woman that isn't a whore. Get over it.

Well what they're gonna do if they tax a meager 40k/y income?
The true power of mgtow is that if men aren't forced to spend by women, they tend to live frugally, and work little.

it's pretty big
they are libshits so it's a good business for them they make money and raise a multicultural family of minorities at the same time

skin color indicates race, you dumb fuck. non-whites are subhuman at best. white, jap, chinese, or korean are the only real humans.

Traditionalists and Feminists are two sides of the same gynocentric coin.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/marriage-of-feminists-and-conservatives/

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

you'd be surprised how many retards hook up or marry obvious stupid whores and then are surprised they got rekt. it seriously baffles me how obviously unreliable the women are that that still get attention from borderline retards.
want a good woman? work on yourself and put yourself out there.

Walk the middle path, user. Tell chicks you're a rapper named Aristotle, knock 'em up, laze around the house and tutor your young Alexanders safe from public 'school' indoctrination.

>There's no such thing as a "roastie". What does it even mean?

Why do you ask what's a roastie, but then say there is no such thing you stupid cunt? No man has ever slain a dragon for a whore. Men have fun with useless cunts like you, they marry decent women or none at all. The arrogance of you, you daft bitch.

All of that is irrelevant. I don't want to get into a relationship where the only thing keeping me from getting fucked over is my partners decision to not fuck me over. The option of getting divorce raped should not exist.

Wouldn't jews want this because it would speed up "white genocide ". Which one is it

what's gonna happen is that the government needs warm bodies to raise muh GDP so they will give extremely high incentives to have children and be married and conservatives will support this MGTOW's will be treated like anti-social trash and be financially eliminated by the state

Holy fuck, roastie, how can you be so dumb. You're like old tape that we've heard everyday.

>no gf
For your info, I was married for 10 years in the past. Now I live with a girl for 3 years but I will never marry her.
Its easy to understand your logic, because you trying not to argue but to hurt on emotional level. "noone will get laid with you", "you have no GF"

You dont understand that typical MGTOW users are Chads who can fuck girls and throw them away after. Because being egoist and pay no attention to womyn is great (of course you have to mimic to Prince Charming when dating).

And soon artifical wombs and sex bots will come and you will be moved out if the historical scene.

>the state will just force men into getting married or risk getting taxed through the ass
If that happens and men don't rebel on mass then it's already over for the West. T levels waaaay too low.

I'm an old fag.Got hitched to a single mum when I was aged 25,since then we've had two kids together.I like my kids but the step kid is a grown up douche bag.Never get with a single mum what ever you do lads.My life is so fucked.

I prefer MFTOW

Men
Fucking
Traps
Over
Women

>ever heard of AESTHETICS? i don't want to raise a gorilla you stupid nigge

Obama is a child of a black father and a white mother and he is an easy 10/10 (and i'm not even gay), so is his beautiful wife and their children. He's also like in 0.01% percent of the smartest people on earth, a Harvard professor and a nobel prize winner. I laugh every time i hear some racist retard bashing black people. Go be an inbred white trash somewhere else, Billy Bob. Nature likes diversity.

Russia is a third world country, so your opinion is irrelevant. You are like 100 years behind the first world countries and are still in the dark age of oppression, misogyny and patriarchy. All Russian women want to marry foreigners to escape Russia.

Women are the bringers of life and the people who hate women are absolutely disgusting shitlords. According to nature, even the ugliest woman is still above the most handsome male, as long as she's able to give birth. Men are the cannon fodder of evolution, nothing more.

most people are stupid user.

life is really easy if you aren't retarded.

>engaged to a girl from a smart/rich family
>get my dick sucked every day
>she is in grad school and has a guaranteed high paying job lined up due to nepotism
>spend most of my free time shitposting and smoking pot
>probably just stay in school and vacation a few months a year the rest of my life

>You dont understand that typical MGTOW users are Chads who can fuck girls and throw them away after.
Laughable Delusion

this

(((They))) want men to either marry whores or to never reproduce at all.
the middle path is to find the rare unicorn of a righteous women who understand her proper role in a marriage (that of a subordinate.)

I can't even fathom how stupid you have to believe marriage is profitable, unless you are of course a woman.

Unless you live in California where prenups are commonly thrown out and not adhered to, you don't have a lot to worry about.

The biggest thing to worry about is having kids. Rarely do the working + middle class have to pay alimony. But lots of people have to pay child support when divorcing with kids.