Gleipnir Chapters 11 & 12

Saw the newest chapter for Gleipnir was released today. Going to dump last months as well since I forgot too if anyone is interested. All thanks for the TL goes to Jag as usual.

When we last left off an alien just told us that if you collect enough coins you can go SSJ and blow up the earth if you wanted. Now back to highschool.

Solid bro to the rescue.

by the way if anyone else is here feel free to bump the thread.

Having read this far I don't really blame the MC for lamenting his current situation. He suddenly gains a body that is completely inhuman, and his regular day to day life is completely changed because of his new senses. Not to mention the threat of all these collectors running around.

I do hope however that we get the chance to meet more of the side cast.

Surprised he isn't trying to hide the mark left on his neck.

I don't think he cares enough to bother. He hasn't been the brightest on hiding his abilities overall and this chapter has him particularly angsty.

>Slight hair on his hands
I've only read one other series by this author (the one with the twins) but I think his is the series he's put the most effort into visually.

>Smile status: Protected

His self loathing aside, he's not wrong.

What unnerves me most about Claire is that she has a slightly unhinged look to her eyes every time I look at them.

And that's it for last months chapter, going to just roll into this months since I haven't fallen off the board yet.

And her fucking skull is impacted from the looks of it.

So last chapter was more about setting up MC's mindset for whatever is coming next. This chapter however

We are starting off on a much different note.

If anyone remembers, the last person who went into the woods looking for coins got jumped by a small coalition of collectors. Still no word on that.

In theory this is a good idea until you factor in having to potentially fight people of unknown strength and numbers to get said information

I do wonder how many other collectors have enhanced senses like Kagaya. I would assume pretty much every person gets a strength buff at the least.

I don't think I would consider running up on a guy with swords for hands a good move.

I do get some Shadow of the Colossus vibes from this guy.

I CAME FOR RAPE GODDAMNIT

You came to the wrong place hombre.

Seriously though, fuck Loki with a broom handle.

And that is it for this month. Next month we'll have a fight on our hands. Thanks for sticking around and thanks Psylocke for the translation.

Thanks OP.

Thanks for the dump OP