How do you feel about it becoming somewhat "trendy" for people to disrespect police now?

It just seems like the snowflakes see an officer using pain compliance or searching someone thoroughly and have an online aneurysm...

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=5-_GZylAzPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0fZAw7vRi68
thoughtmaybe.com/do-not-resist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, I've had cops pull me over and lie to my face telling me I broke a traffic law, so I'm not the biggest fan of cops, but some are fine

They deserve far worse than merely being disrespected

Fpbp

good goy... trust in the (((police)))

They'll rather be partying with bumders then respect the fallen.

Police can't do their jobs properly nowadays, so whats the result? You incentivize losers and those who enjoy abusing power to join/stay.

Check the flags, Britannia's cops are hardly worth the shred of respect they ask for.

our police are a joke, they accused my brother of some shit even though he was in literally Spain when it happened...

Ehhh, I'd say some are fucks, but Most are fine, respectable people.

I was a complete piece of shit in my youth. Literally fought a cop one time. I now have the upmost respect for law enforcement because I know the people that they deal with on a daily basis.

They deal with the jungle monkeys so we don't have to.

Press F, you shit birds.

Shit pisses me off every time I think about it. Makes me like my law enforcement all that much more.
snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

>FUCK DA POLEEEC
>*crisis*
>POLEEEC HELP ME

average leftcuck or nigger

I have a certain amount of respect for our police because I've found them helpful when I've needed them, but what they're pulling outside of basic services is a joke. I want the police to maintain safety within the city, not wear nail varnish and arrest me for tweeting "nigger"

Fuck the cops. People are beginning to see how unjust they are. Their main job is revenue generation from victimless crimes for the state.

The only law that we need is the NAP, and we don't have it. And we don't need a monopoly on police, private police is a better idea. The free-market can do EVERYTHING better.

If the pigs haven't given me speeding tickets I would take their side but now I'm out hundreds (happened in jew York where tickets average 200+ dollars). Fuck the fuzz. I hope the niggers kill them all

It's amazing
Statist cops deserve to be shot

I'd prefer the police to be military trained and'll shoot niggers when they step out of bounds.

You should consider moving to Detroit them.

Why would I move to Detroit?

It is pure nigger mentality.
>Fuck da po-lease
>Ah nebahood got crym an shiet wher do po-lease
Moreover, it is pushed by the sort of bloated edgy cocksuckers who live in secure gated communities with private security.

Only uk cops. And with very good reason nige.

I depend on my police to have a safe society, for you its to prance around in womens shoes.

If people would just handle their own problems we wouldn't even need police.

>How do you feel about it becoming somewhat "trendy" for people to disrespect police now?

Police should prove in every instance they're on right side of the law or prison time.

Bodycam malfunctions on 4 out of 4 officers and unarmed suspect dead? Execution by firing squad for everyone.

Politicians should be tested for drugs too.

Only time I've been victim of an actual crime that has mandatory prison time by law is when the perpetrator was literally the government.

privatize security to change this. people respect what they pay for.

You don't like cops and you want to see niggers kill people. How is that not clear?

I don't like niggers. I want to live in a nigger and cop free society where I'm not forced to pay 300 bucks cause I went 40 MPH over the speed limit on a fucking highway that is empty

I love cops but some are thugs desu senpai, walking home from work one night and an officer said he saw me come out of a night club and trying to sell drugs etc, I don't know if he was mistaken or abusing his power or just shaking the tree to see what came out. A lot of local bobbies are 5 GCSE thick as shit - having said that I respect them

40 over the speed limit? Son I got some bad news for you. You are the nigger.

The highway had no one on it, it was wide open. What's the big deal? Please tell me whose life I'm risking other than my own you big government bitch

Always remember that the police are not on your side.
They have failed me so many times that I realize it's not worth bothering with them. They seem either incapable or unwilling to solve most crimes.
They are poorly trained, corrupt, most are border line retarded or most likely have a personality disorder. I have no respect for them.

I am curious.. If the highway was empty of other traffic how did you get ticketed?

Drone flyby?

Well if you crash, first your mangled body has to be removed from the vehicle. Then your car has to be towed. Autopsy to determine if you were drunk or on drugs.

You are now a total net loss to society and would have been more useful if you tied a cinderblock to your legs and jumped off a bridge or were aborted you retarded selfish asshole.

If cop is respectful, I'm respectful

If cop is dick I go full sovereign citizen libertarian and try to get them fired

started when O=Bummer was elected dude.

Cops are allowed to lie. As a matter of fact, they are trained to.

Exactly. Imagine a world where Niggers knew they had nobody to keep them in line.

Hell on Earth. The police pull me over for bullshit reasons sometimes but usually just being polite and respectful makes it a brief encounter.

I do not want a world without them trust me!

Cops are part of the problem, brainwashed soldiers of ZOG

Being a police officer is really shitty now days. I doubt many good people will be going into the force any time soon which bodes poorly for the future.

Copfag here. Ask me anything.

nothing new. maybe more people are just being blatant about it now
nah, shit's been happening forever.
ACAB

Brit pigs are a disgrace to pigs everywhere. Wait until they are all niggers and muzzles. Will be South African levels of pig disgrace.

police are shit.
ambulance don't drive around looking for imjured people.
firefighters don't drive around looking for fires.
police spend all day searching.
lie. abuse of power. illegal searches. check points. etc etc. police suck.

>Imagine a world where Niggers knew they had nobody to keep them in line.
Just shoot niggers on sight. Problem solved.
>but owning guns and shooting niggers is illegal cops will arr...
>wow, powerful

So are there a lot less people willing to become police officers now days, and are you having to accept less qualified people as a result?

Cop parked on the side of the road with radar

I don't recall asking for an autopsy or any if that shit buddy, just let me rot and let some crackhead take the parts to a junkyard

How much training do you have in psychological evaluation and deescalation?

Also, have you ever let your feelings influence how you treated someone? and have you ever abused your power?

FILM THE POLICE, FILM ALL ENCOUNTERS WITH THE POLICE, MAKE THEM ACCOUNTABLE, LIVESTREAM FROM YOUR PHONE USING BAMBUSER. DONT EVER TRUST THE POLICE, THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY WILL
NEVER HELP YOU.

>ambulance don't drive around looking for imjured people.
>firefighters don't drive around looking for fires.

that's why you call 911 to dispatch emergency services. Do you really think cops should hang out at the station all day until they get called in?

>just leave my crumpled 1979 pinto and my mangled remains on the shoulder please

Grow up and stop speeding imbecile.

why are cops not taught about what syringes are used for drug use, and what aren't?
why do they handle blunt fill tips, or not nedle on a 3ml syringe the same as one used for subcutaneous injection or iv injection?
i've got shit about this even when i've had my scripts, even though all needles were packaged and sealed.

i give cops every the OK to BEAT the shit out of those people

They should yes. If I have a problem I'll let them know. Otherwise I'll use my 357 magnum and blow away any nigger that tries to steal my chicken tendies

How do you feel about civilians putting "thin blue line" stickers on their car?

ALSO DONT EVER TALK TO THE POLICE, EVERYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.

You grow up, I bet you were a hall monitor at school who would tell kids to not use the D word (damn) and to walk slowly

I bet you still have a hall monitor faggot

WHAT THE FUCK does that even mean you dumb bitch

he's saying you're in high-school

Thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=5-_GZylAzPQ

Our big problem right now is not enough qualified applicants, which is to say dirt bags applying.
Our cheif has a strict no tattoo policy, so we kiss out on lots of people who would otherwise be qualified. Understand it's not just visible tattoos, he doesn't want you even if they can be covered.
Psych evaluation? None. But we're taught the same things EMS and Fire do. Ask the basic questions like "do you know who you are? Do you know where you are? Who's the president. Etc" this normally gives you a pretty good idea of they're out of it.
My department preaches nothing but deescalation. It's much easier to talk someone into handcuffs than force them.
I think I'm two years I've only snapped back at two people. But that's because it quickly went from being objective about the job to personally attacking me and I'm not paid enough to deal with thst shit. I've never done anything that was an abuse of my power and remain calm, objective and professional much longer than the people I deal with deserve.
I have received exactly zero drug training I don't know a freaking thing about syringes. As to why I don't get that training? I have no idea. It would be in everyone's best interest to give us some basic drug handling and identification training. At least vice knows what they're doing.
I'll still pull you over but I appreciate it.

If you have a tattoo and aren't ex-military you should be sent to the gulag desu.

Do you have a bearcat?

I'm 21

Kys swine fucker

We have an MRAP

>implying they don't detain you and search everything after you do that
i would have been in jail now if i did that.
there was nobody, including the driver, in hars way due to it being a wide and empty road.
at speeds permited on a highway, the crash into a wall shit can still easily happen.
>not LoC
youtube.com/watch?v=0fZAw7vRi68
damn, you are actually the first cop i've ever seen hold these views.
i wish i had more interactions with cops such as yourself.

Jesus, your training is even worse than I thought.

sure thing little buddy

Fuck, should have made a joke about you being held back. Missed that chance

Thoughts on Dave Grossman?

For anyone interested he speaks in this at about 9:37
thoughtmaybe.com/do-not-resist/

the way British police act these days I am not surprised nobody respects them, they are pathetic

And you call yourself an Aussie. SAD

I've seen a couple of his lectures. Love that guy.

Because the police are owned by Freemasons and Jews you dumb fuck, they don't deserve respect.

>Do you know where you are? Who's the president.
>H-Hillary won!
>10-96, we've got a crazy here.
>*unloads an entire magazine*

Dunno about across the water but here in burger land we are demoralized.

He is everything that is wrong with how we train our cops. Police shouldn't be soldiers or freedom fighters.

just here to take their money and make their country look like shit on anonymous image boards

mebbe you shouldn't be speeding then

Pigs don't deserve respect. You're gonna know that when you're on the other side again

>implying they don't detain you and search everything after you do that

Bitch they do that anyway, then arrest you as a suspect for some random crime that happened in the general area and call it a day

Usually they are hard to be made responsible for their responsibilities

The hilarious part is when the victim is actually a client of yours, tells you the cops are lying in their reports and and willing to testify in court the cops be committing perjury and false statements in civil-authority procedure

Is Britain really just a big social experiment run by the CIA?

Can you give a brief summary of why you decided to become a police officer? Was it easier or harder than you expected?

To be honest I didn't watch your clip. Everything I've seen from him is talking about dealing with stress and trying to stay mentally healthy after events like combat or shootouts.

>tickets worth 200$
i hope you're kidding , it's like less than 5 euros here and usually free the saturday/sundays and free for 30 minutes or more.

Who are you trying to impress here? Fuck off teen

I started trying to get /fit/ in jr college and decided my worthless degree wasn't going to get me anywhere. I wanted a job that wouldn't be monotonous and I could be outside.
I had no delusions of being a hero or trying to save the world. I just didn't want to be bored. Overall it was fairly easy, just extremely time consuming. I think it was about 6 months from the time I put in for the position until we had interviews and the fitness test. Then it was another couple months before I heard back. Then about a month and a half after being hired before going to the academy. 3 months at the academy. Month and a half before starting field training. 3 months of field training before I was on my own.

I had a 379 dollar speeding ticket last year, 53mph in a 40. Fuck police.

the way he talks about violence makes me really uncomfortable
i don't think there should be a glorification of violence in any training desu.
i never even got a police report with anything. i've had my carraided after stopping in a lot with a knocked down lot, that ended upwith a the 2 inital officer's boss coming down and letting me and a friend go after he realized that we were denied medicationprescribed for panic attacks, and then cuffed because of the panic attacks. (idk they were police, but only at a development, almost like it's own precinct)
i've had a bunch of other incidents, but no record of any of them where ever recorded.
that's important for a lot of things police do, but i don't think most places offer that support desu
p fucked up

I'm hardcore right wing, and police are scum and a waste of my tax dollars. So are for-profit prisons. Scams intended to rob taxpayers.

The pigs pulled my 65 year old father over with my Mother and siblings in the car coming back from our 70 year old Uncles birthday meal. Had no reason to do so, but I suspect he thought we were a group of kids in the car and wanted to breathalyze the driver.

Backtracked as soon as he saw the age of my Dad but still tried to brethalyze and threaten with a dangerous driving offense for some bullshit reason claiming we cut him off which when argued with he walked away from our car in a huff and said we could go.

This was in the U.K. by the way. Also had a fuck tonne of other shitty run ins with the U.K. police and was my main reason for leaving the country. Swedish police are a bit better but there's hardly any police here and with it being a big country you can roam free outside the cities.

we need to just give them better guns and have them solve our nigger problem now

>just let me rot
good thinking. leave raw meat out for everyone to smell and for the rats to eat and multiply on. Not like the rats will get out of control and spread disease or anything. The autopsy can be justified to prove that you weren't murdered or to free the insurance companies of some liability if you were drinking and driving.

i'm pretty suprised by the of people who dislike police here desu
i've seen my dad get off a dwi with minors with a pba card desu
got pulled over for speeding tho, so maybe he got off that way.
pba cards are like gold senpai

our police are cucks so its acceptable do say whatever you want about them. The police should all be strong men and women who are very aggressive. Crime would go way down if people actually feared the police on top of that prison is holiday camp. Think about it the police need to be brutal if our police were going around beating the shit out of criminals and raping inmates the crime rate would probably drop 50% were way too soft of a nation were fucked

checked
and agreed
that's how it was done in rural areas up until the 80s/90s
I still remember when my small town was assigned new cops that patrolled the 3 miles of town heavily (two teams of two 24/7)
meth came to town that year, it was only available in the city (45 minutes away) prior to that
those same cops have been convicted of several crimes that were hushed up....dui, rape, extortion, and many many drug possessions that were swept under the rug...they still have that corrupt police force there
when I was a kid, calling the cops meant a trusted neighborhood friend came to help
as a teen, calling the cops meant calling the armed gang that controlled the town's criminal enterprises....I quickly learned not to trust the police, thanks to that force

I miss neighborhood cops that did a good job actually protecting their neighborhood because they lived there and were a known good member of the community
Like Mayberry, only it was real

STOP RESISTING!

makes me want to become a cop

You and your dad are faggots, did you know this? kys