Tfw when born Indian

>Tfw when born Indian
>Tfw when i am just above niggers on Sup Forums and below them in real life because of the bull shit other cunts in my race do

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/10/26/insys-founder-and-arizona-billionaire-john-kapoor-arrested-opioid-marketing-case/803499001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You did this for yourself mellu faggot.We had a comfy chan where we could just shitpost comfortably.You shat on it because you could'nt handle bantz and admin decided to shut it down completely.

Depends how well you integrate, your hygene and if you can poo in loo

die rajesh.
If you dnt have IIT (only comp sci, electro, elec) IIM(only finance, accounting, business law)
then you should commit suicide.

Wtf are you even talking about?

Ah,gnore it.I thought it was you because he posted here with the same flag

Ok, what part of India are you from?I am a filthy Tamil nigger

Kerala

You're doctors receive subpar training and as a result of me trusting an indian eye surgeon he botched my eyes and nearly blinded me.

I had to get a white guy to fix them
apologize to me india

Why the fuck are you calling others mallu then?

What kind of rare are you?

American education at it again

Why should we?Ask that faggot.
Why can't I?

>tfw Indian men are below blacks in the dating pool

Are you the cat poster that wanted to be white?

nah I am white just laughing at the absolute state of indian men outside of india

Go back to your shithouse pajeet.

It's laughable for real.

>Tfw when i am just above niggers on Sup Forums and below them in real life because of the shitting other cunts in my race do
FTFY

>because of the bull shit other cunts in my race do
you must be referring to this guy who poured fuel on the flames of the opioid crisis

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/10/26/insys-founder-and-arizona-billionaire-john-kapoor-arrested-opioid-marketing-case/803499001/

i would rather have an indian neighbor than a black. any day of the week.