Choose one to offer your loyality...

Choose one to offer your loyality. You gonna have to fight the others under the command of your chosen one in a full-scale, all-out space war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSdEuu-CPRE
youtube.com/watch?v=kywE5q58zGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=skUxCFIxLqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the cute one

Is there even a question? Reinhardto sama is the only correct choice

This.

Harlock until I die.

Tylor because he'll be the only one to make it out somewhat decent, my bet is through marrying Marika's crew.

this is perhaps the only `who would win' scenario proposals i've ever seen on Sup Forums that's actually almost interesting
missing some key players though
abh or bust

Santa

Soooooo... Reinhardt?

Tylor. Cause we all know he will be after the girls while the other 3 guys fight each other.

>all-out war
Thanks but I'll just profit from the sidelines by playing dress-up with qt girls.

So.... Tylors crew?

Either Okita or Reinhard I can't decide.

I'd die for Okita, probably a guarantee given the other participants in the battle royale.

tylor, no question

Feel free to add new entries

Harlock

this

Yang

Yurika, since whatever ship she's on is going to have the most entertaining, yet somewhat effective crew of any captain.

Also, she's a cutie.

Harlock. The Arcadia is OP

Tylor's a survivor and his crew lives happily

Since reminded me that Crest/Banner of the stars still exists I nominate Rear Admiral Spoor as my captain. She's shrewd but effective. Also has a great grasp of information warfare.

Oh yes, sure, ill die. But ill die a happy man.

Can you say the same?

Tylor

Lucky bullshit and a positive attitude will see me through this

How many of us are there left on Sup Forums that have seen this wonderful show you think?

It was on cable TV so probably a lot.

Fuck if I know. I figured most of us migrated to /m/ or something. But every now and again I see someone get a thread going and it lasts for a bit.

It's funny because I marathoned Nadesico last month with a friend and I would never serve on that ship. Why did they only have 4 Aestivalis pilots if they know they will be relying a lot on mech support in largescale warfare?

I choose Bruno J. Global.

Can't decide between Harlock or Okita.

Fuck it, Okita.
I'll get some blue xenopussy.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSdEuu-CPRE

Well while I would rather serve under Harlock I think I would have a better time of it if I went with Tylor.

It really depends on what hardware they have available.

It is unfair considering some only command single, underpowered ship while other command whole armies.

They had five. ;_;

SIEG KAISER REINHARDO.

I'm pretty sure he's the only one with experience leading an entire army, successfully multiple times too.

I meant more about why the vessel only ever bothered to store 4 mechs at all. If you are going to need smaller fighter crafts for precision strikes and combating the enemy fighters you should have more than that. I couldn't figure out if the Nadesico was a battleship or carrier to be honest.
Also R.I.P Guy

Lets make it more formalized. What stats would each commander have?

Tylor would definitely have huge +LUCK stat.

Some others possible commanders.

To balance things out: if a commander of a entire fleet, consider only the main spaceship they use. All are on the best conditions possible

Luck, Charisma, Strategy, there are many stats we could use. Ideas welcomed

Yang Wenli.

I'll take Tylor, he has meta-awareness and as such cannot be defeated.

>implying theres any choice besides Reinhardo-sama

Tylor.
That fucking luck.
His old ass destroyer can out luck any of those other captains.

Tylor will be the only one making it out of this alive

Choose another captain if you will, but you're heading to your death.

>ITT picking the character from the one anime off this list that you saw.

Everything but Bodacious Space Pirates is really popular though.

Obscure space anime thread?

This show was awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=kywE5q58zGQ

If it's an all out war I'd go with Reinhardt since the rest are just ship captains in the end.

That or Marika because she's too cute and manly

I seriously need to take Sol Bianca from my backlog

I don't want to be under that warmonger's flag. High chance of dying because he's a proud guy who likes waging war so much. Among those, who's the best at running away and staying hidden? Harlock?

Who needs to hide when you're CAPTAIN TYLOR?

Marika, because she's cute.

Probably Harlock

But Tylor would be better at avoiding death through sheer luck

Or maybe it was secret genius, I don't think the show ever really made it clear, though I never watched the second season.

Albator would fuck everyone with his OP ship that regenerates, goes headfirst into every ship and canons that destroy everything.
The only one who could ever fuck his shit is Tylor because of his insane luck.
Reinhart's smart and has a great fleet but albator would fuck his entire fleet until he ends with a 1v1 with Reinhart and then fucks him over.

You can't beat Albator.

I'm with Taiyo. He's a sex genius.

You can view it as pure genius hidden as pure luck.
>gets the highest grade in training simulation to the point where he breaks the machine
>is friends with a legendary commander
>takes care of a hostage situation without a shot being fired
>turns the worst crew of the fleet into an effective fighting unit
>gets rid of a ghost on his ship by annoying it to death
>tricks an enemy fleet to bomb itself
>evades sabotage attempts by jealous commanders
>gains the respect of his enemy from his genius tactics
>purposefully lets him get captured to see what the enemy leader
>becomes the direct advisory of the princess of the enemy force and spots the main coup conspirators on the spot
>protects princess from assassination attempt to get on her good will
>his crew saves him using techniques he taught them
>kidnaps the princess
>impregnates princess
>his entire female crew all say that they love him
>goes back to earth
>ordered to be executed by backstabbing commanders
>saved at the last second become the enemy send a massive fleet and he's the only one who can stop it
>the biggest battle ever is ended without a single shot fired
>singlehandedly ended a war
>jealous commanders admit that he's a genius
>leaves with his crew for more ADVENTURE
Tylor was a legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=skUxCFIxLqE

Where's Lelouch? I don't wanna get blown up while I waste my time fighting for one of these unfabulous boobs.

In the trash can. You should follow suit for being such a massive pleb.

In the garbage, on the ground, with all of the other people where weren't at least the captain of a space faring vessel.

You meant Captain harlock camarade, y'a que chez nous qu'il est connu comme Albator

>implying Albator is lesser than what english pleb know him as
The reason he's known as Albator is because Harlock is similar to le capitaine Haddock.

Tylor, easiest choice I've ever made. Max luck is nothing to scoff at, and I'd probably get to just slack off and hit on the twin cuties.

Lovely Yurika ez

MOTHERFUCKING TYLOR

Harlock.