imgur.com/a/PiAkw
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct26
>Iraqi Armed Forces impose full control over the H-2 Airbase and several villages
>Led by Tiger Forces SAA liberate Saqr Island in DeZ following 15 hour op that began last night
>Hama; Republican Guards and Qalamoun Shield manage to reclaim Jubb al-Abyad
>RU MoD; US forces, armed groups impede access to Rukban Camp, prevent Sy govt from organizing safe corridor/delivering supplies to camp
>Genl Hassan informed that his Tiger Forces will lead the offensive from T-2 to Albukamal, will not commence until DeZ City is liberated
>Tiger Forces, SAA enter Ummal District after overrunning the front-lines of IS seize municipal post office/impose fire control over Al-Safa Mosque
>PMU/Iraqi Armed Forces storm last IS positions at Rawah, liberate large patch of highway leading to strategic border city of Al-Qa’im
>SAA/Hezbollah officially liberate T-2 Pumping Station after several days of fighting
>Tillerson: Assad family reign coming to end, "only reason Syrian forces have been successful has been because of the air support they have received from Russia.”
>Erdogan; Operation in Idlib largely complete, other potential military targets in Sy, namely the Kurdish held Afrin

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_republic_(2017)
pastebin.com/9Vjb2c1A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146750570/#146759606
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-three-villages-along-aleppo-hama-axis/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-houthi-forces-saudi-coalition-warplane/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Australian_parliamentary_eligibility_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

END THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

ASSAD WILL WIN

FREE CATALUNYA
FREE KURDISTAN
BIJI BIJI

الموت لككالونيا

>Catalonia now available as a Meme flag on Sup Forums.org
The Rubicon has been crossed
no going back now

Sup Forums has recognized Catalunya
nuclear powers soon to follow

Free Catalunya

Why do most Syrian leaders in the army look retarded?

/esg/ when?

/cg/ soon??? Can’t wait to see C*t*l*n** get raped by Spain

Nah I’m just memeing. I do have a cousin who lives in Australia (but born in Brunei) tho. And my last name isn’t Hooper.

Can’t wait for the gif, but you should really update it on November 1st to save you from doing extra work

Also, you’re pretty much neo Ebin, you should post your map updates a lot more

Every Single...
>Planck
>Yoctometre
>Zeptometre
>Attometre
>femtometre
>picometre
>nanometre
>micrometre
>millimetre
>centimetre
>decimetre
>meter
>decametre
>hectometer
>kilometer
>myriameter
>megameter
>gigameter
>terameter
>petameter
>exameter
>zettameter
>yottametre
>Angstrom
>micron
>X unit
>Thou
>Line
>inch
>Foot
>Yard
>Mile
>League
>Fathom
>Nautical Mile
>Chain
>Rod
>Earth Radius
>Lunar Distance
>Astronomical Unit
>Light-year
>Parsec
>Hubble Length
>cana
>cubit
>rope
>league
>li
>Pace
>verst
>Football field
>strand of Hair
>furlong
>Horse length
>Double-decker bus
Every single one!

>Watching the News
>Looking at all these pro-indi catalans on TV waving their flag
wtf Catalonia stole cubas flag design

Moorish republic status: Cucked
Catalunya is White and Based

>stealing /our acronym/
Fucking nigger Croats

How many light-year^2 would fit into syria? What do you think?
Or are you implying grater syria?

Alright all memes aside
Engie do you still have the pastebin of books about geopolitics?

>white and based
white is the antonym of based

snipers first tho, right?

pastebin.com/9Vjb2c1A

Got you pham

right

>Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said that the conflict-free zones in Syria are among "moderate opposition" and "Syrian regime". "There are terrorists in Afrin, the incident in Afrin goes into fighting terror, so it is not a matter of conflict zone," said Cavusoglu.
i think, hope, there is an agreement with russia. we tame idlib rebels, in return they let us rape afrin.

of course there is, otherwise you'd hear a lot of autistic screeching at the UN about everything the turks did in syria, including euphrates shield

>Or are you implying grater syria?
Of course.

Thx m8.
Any OC request btw?

it's the difference between the flag of the region and the flag of the movement desu

wtf

looks a lot like the russian orange black ribbon-thing.

is this because of russians?

A NATION IS BORN!
(oh and it will likely cease to exist in like an hour)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_republic_(2017)
will the old record be beaten?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146750570/#146759606

Well I had asked the Egyptian poster for one but maybe he forgot, the "Virgin Peshmerga fighter vs the Chad Shadow Commander"
Thought it'd be pretty funny.

Quite stupid

okay, it's on the list.

Whats the scene on the ground like in spain atm?
Panic?

It's a really old flag
first appearance is with the Count of Barcelona coat of arms about a thousand years ago

also what's up with these iranian girls with short hair?
Is it a shia thing?

Yeah, I'll take up his map-making responsibilities.
And yeah, forgot that /sg/ knew my last name, so that was a silly question for me to ask...

>#Map update
>#Map update

i bet you $10 that within a week we will see the first reports in the media suggesting a 'link'

>will the old record be beaten?
countdown started-
exciting!

> Count of Barcelona coat of arms about a
thousand years ago

so, Russians then?

I am waiting for the press to make it a russian thing.

kek
yup, just enjoying a soon-to-be rare for now

>Syrian Army captures three villages along Aleppo-Hama axis
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:00 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed their offensive along the Hama-Aleppo axis, today, scoring a new advance against the Al-Qaeda linked Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist group.

Led by the Qalamoun Shield forces of the 3rd Division, the Syrian Arab Army stormed a pair of villages west of the Ithriya-Khanasser Highway, killing and wounding scores of jihadist combatants near the town of Rahjan.

According to a military source in Hama, the Syrian Army managed to take control of three villages, including Jubb Al-Abyad and Jaray’id.

The Syrian Army is still pushing westward at the moment, as they attempt to secure their main supply route from the Hama Governorate to the provincial capital of Aleppo.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-three-villages-along-aleppo-hama-axis/

>Houthi forces down Saudi Coalition warplane
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:25 P.M.) – The Houthi forces downed a Saudi Coalition warplane over the Yemeni countryside, Friday, the group’s military wing stated.

No further details have been released.

This claim by the Houthi forces comes just hours after their rocket battalion fired a Qaher-M2 ballistic missile towards a Saudi Army base in the Najran Region.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-houthi-forces-saudi-coalition-warplane/

any other source reporting this?

Man, im going to take a siesta adios

sunni girls are better.

Rest in Peace.

kek. you already have your own flag in Sup Forums.

>Is it a shia thing?
No. maybe short hair is more comfortable under hijab.

FUCK THE CATALONIANS
FUCK THE PALESTINIANS

>puffy nigger-tier lips
no thanks mehmet

>FUCK THE CATALONIANS
I agree t b h jewish jew

it's pointless to have long hair when you cant show it. hijab is mandatory in iran.

biji bij catalonia

who's that homosexual face care enthusiast, sandniggers?

lol I'm posting in the sandnigger general

Im conflicted for Catalonia, even though it means little to me. A weak and divided EU is good for the Arab World, then again a strong Spain has a better chance of leaving the EU altogether.

idk i only see it in iran, in other muslim countries women always have long hair.
Maybe it's due to the fact that they don't cover their hair normally and it's more often noticeable

nothing that i have seen. houthi's generally don't lie, I can't remember a claim they made that did not happen. in a few days they might release a vid

It would be great if Greece got their economics and finances together and left the EU.

>Iraqi-Syrian border: Iraqi forces and SAA/Allies met today at Shmitra border between Syria-Iraq. Next target for the Iraqi and Syrian forces is a Dam, adding that ..

Go fuck yourself, you dumb fucking faggot

how does an independent catalonia make the eu weak and divided?

True, Greece is culturally very different from "liberal" Europe. Your culture is quite similar to ours in terms of family and cuisine.

Why must you be retarded

What was retarded about my post? I dont give a fuck about the EU and neither should you.

I'am starting to believe what's being said about you being a shill ...

>Cuts a chunk out a EU member and likely fucks their economy at least a bit
>New state becomes a new sink for the EU to dump cash into
>Plus the state that the new state is seceding from is already a borderline economic basketcase
there is a reason the EU is taking spains side on this
an independent Catalonia would be disastrous

>A weak and divided EU is good for the Arab World
exactly for same reason i support catalans. i hope it encourage even more separatism. rise of far is also good. they are eurosceptic. divided europe is better for us.

I dont, i want it fail and collapse, i hate EU more than you know, but could you please explain how exactly would catalonias seperation from spain destabilase EU in any way

KEK. QATAR GOING FULL 180 DEGREES

> Former Qatari FM Bin Jasim : President Assad is a good friend and we have no conflict with him. Saudi pressured us and the rest of the Gulf countries into getting involved in Syria.

>SDF&SAA advancing towards abu kamal
>PMU advancing towards al qaim

Isis might disappear from the face of the earth at the end of this year.

everyone likes a winner

G-Guys...look at this !

GAINZ....delayed GAINZ !

ISIS (FINALY) GETTING SANDWICH'D

at least he's namefagging so you can filter his retardation out

are you aware if you leave eurozone your gdp will be halved in one day? strong currency is keeping your non-industrialized country alive.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>i hope it encourage even more separatism
Suppress the kurds, mate. This kind of shit can will embolden those cunts.

see....
for my opinion on it

>all this fucking catalanigger spam in the catalog
Just fucking delete this website

>they are eurosceptic
Um… no sweetie!

Spain is one of the cornerstones of the EU, plus Catalonia is a rich region compared to the rest of the country. It will destabilise a huge and relatively poor country. Expect a Greece like scenario only with a larger population.
Any country leaving the EU or any sort of conflict is good for the neutrals.

GCC breaking apart

Well, good morning to you sir!

No one gives a shit what you think you pleb

>being a shill
He is not a shill, he is just an Arab Nationalist.
All arab nationalists and pan-arabs are retarded.

>HAPPENINGS SOON !

It will be more interesting if it was the current FM that had said that. Until then, this means little.

>fucking catalan memeflag posters all over the site spamming clips from Braveheart
Fuck of you niggers. The only people who support you here are SNP brainlets. Go get your own fucking film and stop stealing and ruining ours

>all these Iraqi gains
Stop, I can only get so erect. jpg

why would EU dump cash in to catalonia, since they clearly do not support their secession
i doubt it will hardly destabilise spain

j-just sayin...

just joined because there are people that actually are employed

no bullie, im 2 hi r8 nao (actually best "export" your country is good, for at work)

>Russia is still continuous
Nice.

I should have added that IF it ended up somehow being in the EU despite the EU backing spain atm
that almost certainly wouldnt happen because of spain though
a few more points i forgot to add
>Could lead to a general rise in separatism and political instability in EU nations
>If the Catalonia was denied access to the EU then the leaders of catalonia could then overnight become Euro-skeptical to maintain popularity

> Until then, this means little.
It actually does have a huge meaning. This is the arab way of doing things, they let this guy talk first to pave the way for the current FM. He only left his position in 2013 and is well connected to the current govt.

Can an aussie give me a quick rundown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Australian_parliamentary_eligibility_crisis

wait...isnt this the flaming homo of a general...

please explain these pics

They've already recognized some other unrecognized states too, by giving a lot of "dependencies" flags and then giving them their independence movements' flags.