Stop using the N-word

Stop using the N-word.

I've been browsing this site for the past few days and it gets thrown around like nothing. You don't use it in real life, infront of other people, so you shouldn't use it here. Think about how it affects potential African American browsers of this website.

We have to destroy this culture that tolerates the use of this word. It's seriously demeaning to African Americans, we should start by pointing this out whenever someone posts the word, instead of just letting it slide. Whenever you see someone write it, just politely (but assertively) address that its not okay to use a word like that. With enough consistent reinforcement, this will eventually become a common practice.

Lets make this a better place for everyone, starting here, starting now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Zez5yPs1o
youtube.com/watch?v=bkxjceCFwGY
youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you nigger

N-no

I never heard "nigger" as often as when I was stupid enough to move to a black neighborhood.

Everything was nigger.

They'd get outside my apartment with their ghetto blasters and play rap music about killing white bois and raping white women.

That was my red pill about niggers.

Nigga please.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Zez5yPs1o

youtube.com/watch?v=bkxjceCFwGY

Hol up

Tell that to the niggers in gta5. They're the most racist pieces of shit I've ever heard.

Nigger

Preach it, nigga.

These niggas dont know nothin about they using the n-word like they niggas like us. They dont gots the right to do it.

Nigger

CIA niggers

I know exactly how Pewdiepie would respond to this.

I call people niggers when ever I want now fuck off. I only use it in the offensive way when people are acting like savages aka a nigger

Who gives a fuck what niggers think.

t. nigger

stupid igger

Yes dont say "n" word, just say nigger.

If you're talking about Voldemort, say Voldemort, not "you know who".

Found the nigger.
Now, fuck off, nigger.
Sage

it feels good to say the n word, we like the way it rolls of the tongue, that's why we say it, not because we're racist, we'll at least some of us, in any case i'm making an effort to not to say it anymore

i agrre and will no long use that word

>You don't use it in real life, infront of other people, so you shouldn't use it here.

Bullshit. All the white people I know use it among themselves, just not in front of niggers or SJWs with no sense of humor who would love to harm them with passive-aggressive actions.

Fuck off nigger.

Just came here to say nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Op is a fag

I don't say n-word, I prefer to say nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

OP YOU MY NUMBAH ONE NIGGER

>1 post SHILL
sage

I say it in real life in front of my friends and family all the time.

>Think about how it affects potential African American browsers of this website.

because they never hear another nigger calling them nigger

Sup neogaf nigger.

Fuck you nigger

I never say the word "N-word" you dumb nigger.

Reminder that "N-word" backwards is "Drown".

Saged nigger

When can we stop using the name Nigel as a derogatory term? I'm sure it hurts the British very much.

Shut up nigger.

Does anyone know why black people call each other Monica?

nigger

>1 post by this NIGGER

Nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

blacks are more racists, fact!

nigger

Niggers usuing Sup Forums. Fucking laff

nigger

Nice Nigger Neighbor Noticed Nieces Nanny

nigger faggot

Saved

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigga

i'll stop, black women are beautiful

Go away nigger.

Fuck off back to /r. Using the word nigger to describe sub-human degenerate shitskins is accurate.

Nigger nigger nigger. Fried chicken.

but how else to describe trump?

>50 replies
STOP. REPLYING. TO. SLIDE. THREADS. Fucking children. At least sage it.Also
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Nigger tier tread.

Die of AIDS nigger.

Fucking nigger ape

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

>implying niggers can go even half a sentence without saying nigger

Check'd

Trying to censor me Nigger
If you don't want to see it then do not come here.

when niggers stop using it themselves like it's nothing I'll stop. it can't be cute coming from one mouth and "offensive" from other... and then some ask if the "word user" is "black" as if their state of offendedness is somehow conditional...

shaddap, nigger faggot

underrated

I'm sorry, user. I hadn't thought about it like that, but you are right. It won't happen again.
Fellas, let's take this constructive criticism to heart and stop calling niggers "niggers."

>1 post by this ID
I wish Sup Forums weren't so easy to bait. They can't just ignore something.

>You don't use it in real life, infront of other people
In your dreams, nigger.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Nigger

gonna bite even though i know i shouldn't
>think of how it affects potential nigger browsers of this website
they can either fuck off or grow a thicker skin.
>Whenever you see someone write it, just politely (but assertively) address that its not okay to use a word like that
>lets make this a better place for everyone
You must not know what site you're on, this isn't a place for "everyone". "everyone" has better things to do so "everyone" can fuck off.
also for your edification OP, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Niggers will tell you to nigger off with this bait post.

Negro

Stop using that word!!! Its not ok, Sup Forums is better than this and if we want to welcome more newpeoples, we must be welcoming to all peoples!

nigger

Niggest of noggenfoggers.

i got my hardcore liberal sister to start saying nigger and faggot a lot

not intentionally, she just picked it up from talking to my hateful ass so much

Neger

Nigger.

Its a ylyl thread. Join in

Pretty sure this thread will have the desired outcome.

I use words like niggers and sheboon daily. It's the least I can do since niggers destroy my nation. Damn filthy niggers, how hard is it to take a fucking bath?

>1 post by this nigger

Faggot

IM PICKLE RICK !

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

Why do you think that the only niggers that browse this board are American?

Nigger