Godfags blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r407sbC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but aren't most pantheistic religions secretly monotheistic? greeks and hindus to name a few

From this picture, the only thing that I "understand" is that its writer has felt something so horrible that they started to believe that there is no God, for surely something this horrible cant be felt if there is one.

Free will, bitch.

Nah, just a modern Abrahamic country living Atheist meme. All they know is Christanity (and assume it means they knew Judaism and Islam) and assume all others work identically.

I don't dismiss them though

I believe that there had to be something there for all major ones, and most small ones.

I just don't believe that they are the true God, nor do I worship them.

>holy trinity
>monotheism

Pick one

see manly p hall... most religions have public exoteric and secret esoteric teachings.. it's the esoteric teachings that reveal that pantheistic gods descend from the "godhead", so to speak

>wanting to colonize space
>still believing in savage religions

Nigger what..

I'm an atheist.

You cannot prove God(s) don't exist. You can just choose to not believe in one. It is quite the presumption that you could understand the motivations and ehtical standards of a being that is supposedly all-powerful.

That being said, whether you believe in God(s) or not is largely irrelevant to your daily life, so why do you care what other people do and think?

Christianity is true than other religions

Polytheism whorships external powers that influence human life as gods. That's why most Polytheistic religions have basically the same gods

Monotheism is different because it understands that there must have been a beginning to everything, which is God

Saying people have been wrong before doesn't turn a truth into an untruth

daaaaaaaamn

christcucks and other hebrew mythology fans will never recover from this thread

Thankfully I believe in the teachings of Plato and Aristotle, so my religious beliefs are immune to this criticism

Evil exist because free will exists. If you don't have the ability to choose then you're just a slave or worse just a robot.

God=Jesus=Holy Spirit you dumb monkey.

>aren't most pantheistic religions secretly monotheistic?
Zeus or Odin being the HNIC doesnt make their shit a monotheism

I wouldn't believe in god either if I lived in Germany

Does that mean you believe in God because you live in the US?

If so, what exactly happened before Europeans colonized the continent?

There are two types of evil
Man made evil and natural evil

Man made evil exists because people are free, this includes the freedom to reject god which causes Man made evil

Natural evil are things like hurricanes or sickness but it is hard to call them evil.
If I fall down and scrape my knee, is that evil?
Who says this "evil" is arbitrary?
"Some people say they aren't afraid of God because he is good, have they never been to the dentist?"

The second point is, that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows because we aren't in paradise anymore

P.s. something to think about
Without God there would not exist an absolute and objective morality. Thus you can only call things evil because God exists.
Therefore the question "why does evil exist in God's creation" is invalid

The Bible does not teach free will though

I'm pretty sure that literally everywhere in the bible, people turn against god

see

religion is a waste of time.

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

Please read when you have time pastebin.com/r407sbC0