JUST

meanwhile, russians and communists are supporting catalonian independence, I wonder why hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4X1VEaQ8NHM
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/iran-sanctions-bill/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Openly advocating for independence movements in allied nations is kind of a bad road to take...
I mean the same logic could be applied to the nation that made the statement.

Fuck those commies Spain, don't let them take root.

t Cuban

and just like that this situation could get so much more messy

Spanish catalonian inquisition when? Renounce communism faggots

isn't spain mainly communist, and the catalonian region capitalistic?

Backwards
youtu.be/4X1VEaQ8NHM

So spaniards, was there any actual reason why Catalonia wanted to get its independence?
Any big problems or injustices?

Duuh. If America was supporting it, we would oppose. (((American))) menace needs to be opposed on every front

what

spanish government is formed by cuckservatives, they were one of the first to congratulate trump when he won the elections

They love communism and cling to their meme dialect

>communism is bad
wew

Go wash the Barcelonian streets with commie blood amigo, come back with some severed ears

I support anything that harms the EU, as long as the EU insists on spreading Islam, funding islamization campaigns, taking in migrants from the Middle East and Africa, and forcing these on countries that don't want them.

This harms the EU. That's good in my book.

Yes, just take a look at this entrepreneur, very inventive

Its not that simple, Catalonians want to import more refugees, you think those refugees will remain there? No they'll plague the whole of Europe.

Y'all know if any way an American can get in on this action?
I speak limited Spanish but have a talent for language.

>would

nigga, you are supporting catalonian independence since the beginning, you fucking traitor kike

spain has always welcomed its ports to the russian navy and we were against the economic block along with italians and greeks imposed by nato to your country

People on the right and the libertarians should support all attempts to decentralized government. Decentralization is the easiest way to confound the nwo juggernaut.

and look what thanks it got you, they kept pushing communism into the minds of your youth.

Except catalonia wants to shake up with the communist sympathizing network of nations.

lesson learned

Do you support Californian seceding?

>>communism is good
The absolute state of america

catalonian flag in Sup Forums when?

This man is too old to be taking stimulant party drugs in the day time. Jesus Christ

The EU also supports rule of law in Spain.
But the current Russian dictator is really evil and he does everything to damage the civilized world. More people need to wake up and realize this, especially those useful idiots that think the KGB spy is "their friend".

>starts wars against Chechnya independence
>supports Catalonia
>communist
>double think

A lesson to retards who think that Western reaction would be different to Crimean independence vote if the referendum was "fairer".

Nigger.
The referendum was corrupt as all hell

I grew up in Crimea and still have relatives there. The referendum was just and reflected population's intent very clearly.
Also, it so happens that it wasn't the first Crimean independence referendum – the first one was in 1991.

>communists
>people

catelonia is kosovo

Absolutely disgraceful. We the international community will now put pressure on the US government to support Catalonias decision. Such condemnation of self determination will not be disrespected by a so called beacon of liberty.

The russkies have never stopped being kike commies...They're as shilled as anyone.

>russians
citation needed

Russian people? Maybe. Because "fuck the EU." The government officially? I don't think so.

>catelonia is kosovo
>Kosovo is Serbia

Catalonia is Serbia?

Russia supports it because it further destabilizes the EU, which isn't a bad thing in it of itself but the Russian motive and the nationalist motive for destabilizing the EU is very diffrent

Serbia is a Chinese colony now so that means Catalonia belongs to China.

Didn't the US originally declare independence from England, 250 years ago?

any friction within nato alright by me. being part of the alliance that bombed belgrade means you deserve to get balkanized.

the US says that as it is carving Syria and Iraq up for the Kike/Kurd coalition

Officially supporting it is worthless, but I do think Russian intelligence does some work behind the scenes.

Bump

>meanwhile, russians
What's with the "Russia did it" shilling all over again? Did i miss something? Never noticed that we support it.

No one is blaming Russia
We are talking about hypothetical geopolitical gains and loses from Catalonia independence

I've said it before and I'll say it again-

Catalonia is not seceding from Spain.

The globalist leaders in Spain are using this as a ruse to rile up liberal shills to protest and vote for some arbitrary independence so that.

Why?

Because people are binary thinkers. When they report on the police inflicting harm on non-violent angry protestors, people will automatically assume that it's the corrupt "anti-globalist" Spanish government issuing the orders.

It's not. It is many false flags being strung together.

In the end, Puigdemont will be taken as "political prisoner" (oh the humanity of sluts and great wine), up for a year or two in order to bolster support for a 2020 Presidential bid, when he will run on a full-blown Marxist platform, changing the government of Spain entirely.

The normies here are loving it because of Kosovo even tho they have no idea that Spain voted against. Its kinda true that Kosovo opened the pandoras box but they are clueless and its fucking annoying. I sincerely hope that you destroy those shitty communists and muslim lovers. The only good communist is a dead communist. Do it for Franco!

We gain nothing either way. Its a neocon propaganda meme that we want EU dead. They aren't threat to us in any way, and all conflicts that we had with Europeans for the last 70 years was directed from US.

>Its a neocon propaganda meme that we want EU dead
Are you implying that the notion that Russia wants a geopolitical rival that sanctioned it to shit and has been particularly unfriendly after the Ukraine shitshow to be in weaker position than itself is merely neocon propaganda?
>They aren't threat to us in any way, and all conflicts that we had with Europeans for the last 70 years was directed from US
The US wasn't nearly as involved with the Euromaidan shit as the EU was

Come one Ivan drop the maskirovka, this is common sense geopolitics that any nation would do in a similar position

>when even the eternal *nglo supports their enemy

JUST

FUCKING CIA NIGGERS

>tfw no qt fascist Spanish gf

Other way around

capitalist, not capitalistic. it's already an adjective. we don't say "racistic"

>sanctioned it to shit
You forced them to sanction us and pressures them to keep sanctions to this day. Just read articles about latest gas sanctions and EU reaction to them. Sanctions harm them as much as they do us. The only people who profit from them are you.
>The US wasn't nearly as involved with the Euromaidan
Yeah, that's why McCain practically directed the entirety of revolution.

>*except whites, they need to go

Yeah with bullets
Enjoy your war you communist fucks

>man

yay, another proxy war

It always starts with proxy war in Spain.

>You forced them to sanction us
unfounded claim
>and pressures them to keep sanctions to this day
You mean under the administration that is refusing to add new sanction on Russia? The same administration that was threatened by the Eu president that he would support sate secession over Trumps Brexit support?
>Just read articles about latest gas sanctions and EU reaction to them. Sanctions harm them as much as they do us. The only people who profit from them are you.
profit us how exactly? Because we get to sell more natural gas to Europe?
>Yeah, that's why McCain practically directed the entirety of revolution.
I'm not going to defend that piece of shit traitor McCain, but this is hyperbolas as fuck

Lmao, you had Nuland and McCain giving speeches and feeding cookies at the barricades during the riots. That's like if Lavrov was giving speeches at Occupy Wall street and Surkov was walking with a tiki torch in Charlottesville. I'd call it pharisaism, but knowing abysmal state of public education system you're probably too retarded to even comprehend the meaning of this word.

Well Nuland and McCain are Soros puppets and Euromaidan was a Soros scheme so its not surprising

>I wonder why

To weaken Europe.

>The US wasn't nearly as involved with the Euromaidan shit as the EU was

Listen to the Nulland's leaked tapes. She's discussing who has to be Ukraine's PM before the coup. Or better yet, watch "8 months in Ukraine" on youtube.

ayyyy

fuck off america

>the US
>not supporting a countries independance

as long as america loses, the world will be a better place

>every nation refuses to help or even acknowledge the Confederacy
>USA: "ayy senpai lemme swopce on into ya civil war so /myguy/ can win"

>memeflag thinking his opinion on anything is worth a damn
>memeflag role playing as countries
autist

Balkanization never made any region stronger. If it disadvantages and weakens future outlook for dumb cuck yuropors, then Im all for it.

Nothing will happen tho. Spain, like all of its neighbors, are pussy fuccbois beyond belief. When Spain comes around to arrest seditioners, no Catalonian is high test enough to risk their life to resist the armed federal response. Im pretty sure the most activism they imagined is throwing rocks and molotovs anonymously amongst mobs of hundreds, not guerilla shit that actually make a difference

Lol next up EU and other western elite media insist that Catalan independence vote was result of Russian brainwashing. Anything that goes against EU and US establishment gets blamed on Russia and no one cares.

Even though I don't see anywhere in the news that Russian government recognizes or supports Catalonia, personally, I love seeing this shit happen in EU, after all the things they did and do to Russia (coup in Ukraine and instant recognition of the interim government, sanctions, worst of all, EU gabe Ukraine carte blanche when it comes to the use of military - the killings of hundreds of Russians, the murders in Odessa, etc.).

t. the country that balkanized the empire

England tried actually, but Russia threatened to war with them if they interfeared
Read some history nigger

No see how these things happen is some police get sent in to rough some people up to scare them from doing anything serious, a few police from poor origins decide to really rough up some of those rich catalonian faggots, a video of the incident gets spread around and enrages everyone, which leads to another brutal incident, and more videos, and now there are tens of thousands of catalonians ready to kill to get revenge for their buddies.

This is how an identity-spirit is formed. You see someone getting hurt and think "Oh shit that could have been me, I gotta stop the dudes doing that" and before you know it you're unified with other people like you and ready to fuck shit up.

Next time dont tax our tea you niggers

>Are you implying that the notion that Russia wants a geopolitical rival that sanctioned it to shit and has been particularly unfriendly after the Ukraine shitshow to be in weaker position than itself is merely neocon propaganda?
The EU is not a rival for Russia. On the contrary it is the a major trading partner. The sanction were made at Americas behest and most players in the EU dont support since it hurts their businesses. You know fuck all about geopolitics

Wait does Putin support Catalonia?

Oh boy

The difference between us/Latin America and Catalonians/the Balkans was that we were colonies abroad, clay not geographically attached. Also totally difference time period in human history

>The EU is not a rival for Russia.
you might literally be retarded
>On the contrary it is the a major trading partner.
The US is China's biggest trading partner, are you going to tell me the PRC isn't a Rival to the US
>he sanction were made at Americas behest and most players in the EU dont support since it hurts their businesses
strange, why hasn't the EU dropped the sanction then being that the current US administration has no intention on adding new ones and is would have removed current ones if not for the internal political climate?
>You know fuck all about geopolitics
ironic considering this train wreck of a post

Soros and the fed jews flooded that place with money to break up the EU into smaller nation states.

Will this get Trump JFK'd? Why doesnt he take out the people involved in the fed to protect himself?

>you might literally be retarded
Not an argument dumbass. The EU has nothing to rival with Russia over. They present no threat to Russia whatsoever.
>strange, why hasn't the EU dropped the sanction then being that the current US administration has no intention on adding new ones and is would have removed current ones if not for the internal political climate?
Are you retarded ? Congress has passed new sanctions just recently and they involve the EU into it again too.
Nobody asked the administration

Moreover they have limited the presidents power to remove the sanctions

Also Catalonians are very pro-EU so even if their independance lasts they will still try to join the EU.

>g-gommunists!!!
>r-russia!!!

Shut the fuck up you bootlicking EU kike. Centrist and center right are at the forefront of this. You kikes are quaking in the boots you suck

>The EU has nothing to rival with Russia over.
Lmao what?
Since the cold War Europe has been at odds with Russia, granted those tensions mostly cooled after the collapse of the USSR but many eastern EU countries still hold animosity toward the Russians, and the Russians still hold distrust for the West. The EU is a major political rival as much as it is an economic trading partner. There is a reason Russia doesn't want Ukraine to join the EU.
>They present no threat to Russia whatsoever
completely false, the EU is a major economic power that dwarf the Russian economy. Not only that but the EU's close alliance with the US makes it a national defense concern.

>Are you retarded ? Congress has passed new sanctions just recently and they involve the EU into it again too.
Nobody asked the administration
really? and when did this happen? Were these new sanctions passed or proposed?

>Also Catalonians are very pro-EU so even if their independence lasts they will still try to join the EU.
and where exactly do you think that leaves Spain and its newly found animosity for Catalonia? What will happen if a civil war breaks out over it, and where the EU will stand in such an event?

The pushback they've gotten from the EU has soured that immensely. They weren't even as pro-EU as you're implying

EU is not an independent entity. When it comes to important matters, the EU does what US wants. That is why, as long as US bases are all over the place there, bends under US pressure, it is a rival.

Btw, I also used to think EU was independent when I was just getting into geopolitics. But the things that I've learned within few years... The people who really control the US (and therefore the EU), call it deep state or whatever, they are absolute psychos. And I wonder what motivates them. Global domination? Seems logical, as Russia is in the way, and they can't destroy with military without being destroyed.

>Since the cold War Europe has been at odds with Russia,
What the fuck are you smoking? Theyve only been at odds with NATO not the EU.
>EU countries still hold animosity toward the Russians,
>let me tell you about Europe
No. EU businesses have been lobbying to lift the sanctions since they began.
>The EU is a major political rival
How? Explain
>EU's close alliance with the US makes it a national defense concern.
Fucking kek. You do realize that the EU has no army right?
>Were these new sanctions passed or proposed?
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/iran-sanctions-bill/index.html
>newly found animosity for Catalonia?
Catalonia has wanted indpendence for more than 50 years now.
>where the EU will stand in such an event?
They'll have to arbitrate a peaceful resolution. An actual civil war is incredibly unlikely. Worst case scenario is that they keep their independence and join the EU.
This whole thing hardly hurts the EU itself.

>many eastern EU countries still hold animosity toward the Russians

If you'd be smarter, you'd realize one thing: what matters is what the media is saying and politicians. Not a single day passes without some dirt on Russia there (probably ever since joining NATO). The same thing is happening in US. I bet all Clinton's supporters hate Russia. And now probably the majority of Trump's, with both of them screaming muh Russia and the plebs are buying it, completely ignoring the fact that Clinton has been bashing Russia for years and that it was under Obama that sanctions were implemented and coup made in Ukraine (clearly Russians were in bed with the dems /s).

I'd touch more points, but it's enough for today.

source on russia supporting catalonia?

> getting involved this early
> not letting them fight it out

Russia will do anything to weaken the West. They are already wreaking havoc in America. Just look at who we have in the White House ffs.

>the EU does what US wants
Is that why Juncker threatened an EU trade war with the US? Or when Junker threatened to support state secession from the US over Brexit? Or why Macron tried to entice US scientists to expat to France after Trump left the Paris climate accord?
The EU love Obama's "leadership", The current state admin of the US only has so much soft power to use on the EU.

>What the fuck are you smoking? Theyve only been at odds with NATO not the EU.
The biggest players in the EU(the ones that actually control the EU) are all NATO countries
>No. EU businesses have been lobbying to lift the sanctions since they began
businesses being the keyword, the sanctions are affecting their bottom dollar, this is not a political affair to them.
The unelected official in Brussels have a different goal however.
>How? Explain
Why is it that Russia did all it could from preventing the Ukraine to become an EU state? The Ukraine is a proxy zone for Russia between them and the rest of Europe, not to mention Ukraine is with in its zone of influence. The EU promotes "liberal" values and "democracy", while Russia is more traditional and authoritative. There is also the matter of NATO military bases within EU nations which Russia doesn't like, and internal policies like Russia's "no homosexual propaganda" policy that the EU considers a violation of human rights or whatever.
>Fucking kek. You do realize that the EU has no army right?
Irrelevant when the major powers of the EU are all NATO nations and many share the Euro as the common currency.
>edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/iran-sanctions-bill/index.html
This shit was literally to shit on Trump though
also archive next time when your are going to post a CNN article.
>Catalonia has wanted independence for more than 50 years now.
yes, and succeeding from while only foster a greater dislike from Spain
cont.....

Europe was extremely supportive of the confederacy