Weekly Shounen Jump ToC #41

My Hero Academia (Cover, Lead CP)
Black Clover
Food Wars!
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Yuna of Yuragi Manor
Boruto (CP)
Haikyuu!!
Boy the Gold (CP, Golden Future Cup Entry #2)
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
Red Sprite
Hinomaru Zumou (CP)
Blade of Demon Destruction
Love Rush!
Gintama
The Promised Neverland
Samon the Summoner
Toriko
World Trigger
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary
Chronicle of Isobe: The Life is Hard

One Piece (Absent)

Weekly Shounen Jump # 42 preview:
Cover, Lead CP: Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo (End)
CP: Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo (Chapter 1 Full Color), Tokubetsu Kokka Koumuin Kaizousha Taisaku-ka Tanaka Seiji (Golden Future Cup Entry #3)

Other urls found in this thread:

eyfey.tumblr.com/post/149444579365/thank-you-for-waiting-heres-part-3-for-that-3
youtube.com/watch?v=mBPn2GRiwSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Black Clover at number one

Damn that anime announcement is already working its magic.

>smug Cloverfags incoming
Not that there's any competition

Where's the real cover though?

Horikoshi sucks at colouring

>Red Sprite in the middle
c-constantly worried
>The Promsed Neverlad
kek soon to be cancelled

> saiki 3rd
> souma 2nd
Nice. What chapter was saiki though?

Bruh

It doesn't even get rated yet.

Wait till chapter 8

His art consistency fluctuates when it comes to color covers. For some reason his insert color spreads are usually good but his colored art for both Jump and tankonbon covers are pretty mediocre

>What chapter was saiki though?
Chapter 203.

>Black Clover at the top

Loving it.

>have no idea what this is because scanlations are only 1/4 of the way there
O-ouph...

What chapter was Soma? 175?

>>Cover, Lead CP: Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo (End)
Whoo man

Neither are worth looking at their placements yet since they aren't ranked until 8 chapters in

174, when souma alice and ryou team up

The translator explained this chapter in their blog, go check it.
eyfey.tumblr.com/post/149444579365/thank-you-for-waiting-heres-part-3-for-that-3

So honest question. How long do you think it'll be until we get regular heavily populated black clover threads? It seems that so far that cancer doesn't have enough of a fan base here to have threads similar to other shonen series but I can't imagine it'll stay that way forever.

So how long do you think it'll take?

Maybe when it gets an anime?

When the inevitable anime comes out.

Hang in there, Samon and Cute Dancers!

>Ghost Tits in Top 5

It's a good time to be a ghost lover, Quadsanon.

Deathmatch between Samon and Sesuji continues. Since both Kochikame and Takuan are gone by next round, maybe both can survive. Depends on if Jump needs a third series.

Yeah, both of them got pretty lucky so far.

>Black Clover top 1

Kochikame is ending after 40 years of serialization and nobody here gives a fuck?

There were 2 threads a few days ago.

Literally no one has read it, because there are almost no scanlations or raws even to read.

Spoilers today?

No? Spoilers come out on thursday, like usual.

Average rankings of the past 10 weeks. Out of 20.

02.000 One Piece
02.591 My Hero Academia
03.070 Black Clover
04.286 Haikyuu
06.677 Yuuna
07.138 Souma
08.085 Hinomaru
09.747 World Trigger
09.750 Kimetsu no Yaiba
11.275 Gintama
11.668 Saiki
12.432 Kochikame
13.284 Samon
13.962 Sesuji
15.551 Toriko
16.517 Takuan
17.236 Nisekoi
18.262 Bleach
18.708 Mononofu

>13.962 Sesuji
Don't die please.

Didn't they announce a popularity poll for Sesuji? What happened ;_;

>MHA and BC this high in the list

>17.236 Nisekoi
>18.262 Bleach
>18.708 Mononofu
All axed, so irrelevant. But it seems like Takuan and Sesuji will fall next.

Is Toriko immune to the axe?

Yes, it's in the final arc, so they just don't care anymore and let him finish that trash. Just like Bleach was always at the bottom during its final arc.

It's clearly wrapping up
Don't forget KochiKame

Anyone here reading Sesuji in japanese? Is it close to ending?

>it was an Oboro chapter
I've been right all along, demon sword is best girl.

>pretty mediocre
*shit

Is the Promised Neverland being that low cause for concern?

It's not ranked yet, it's just there for the author comment

>When then anime airs people Clovercucks will invade every thread and shit up the board to no end
How do we stop it Sup Forums?
Someone fucking reason with the nips

the anime is just an ova

Nobody cares about BC on Sup Forums, do you think an anime will change that? It will be like World Trigger or Toriko, get a thread once every week to talk about the chapter and that's it.

>World Trigger or Toriko
WT threads are more active than Shokugeki or even Heroshit sometimes

Wow, WT is actually pretty stable without its anime

No, not really. WT has at most 2 threads up a week, one for the spoilers and one for the Viz dump. It's fanbase is small and you should be happy about it, otherwise it would be another general with nothing more than memes, i want to fuck this girl and tumblr/reddit.

Yeah and usually they both hit bump limit unlike Hero threads

An OVA of what?
please let it be the beach chapter

Hori likes coloring his shit painterly style. He apparently went to an art college but somehow doesn't know how to do color printed media (how???) so CYMK fucking murders his color covers. I don't get it.

Maybe for an anime. It's too boring otherwise.

>Ctrl F in the archive
>Hero Academia, 10 results, 7 of them passed the bump limit
>Shokugeki/Food Wars, 5 results, 2 passed the bump limit
>World Trigger, 2 results, 1 passed the bump limit
I don't see this "usually" you are talking about.

no one will care about black clover still, other than that one ESL fag, because it's too boring to generate a legitimate discussion

you're being gaslighted

no its not boring thats for sure,cliche sure but its definitely not boring
academia is boring but thats probably only because i read opm aswell(not much happening in recent chapters in that too though)

>black clover cucks need to mention boku no pico once again
Kill yourself

The only time it's not boring is when Chronos or Yami do something, but that only happened 2 times in 80 chapters. The rest is boring.

Bleach is still cancelled and Orihime still won the Strawberry.

To be fair the parts with Yami are really good.

Shame about the rest of the manga.

Tataba knows how to draw nice fat heavy titties though.

no its not boring
academia bored me with its redundant villains and arcs,nothing but an endless cycle of training and weak villain arcs

Are you that one guy that alwasy try to falshflag BNHA?
i have to ask, why exactly BNHA?
What is it about that show that makes you wanna flashfalg it so hard?

Is it because it's fanbase is retarded?
If that's the case you could do it to literally any other shoune serise

Someone's mad.

they are the new top 2 manga
thats why
also,i dropped academia after all for one was beaten
it became too redundant after that
something tells me,its gonna stay that way for the entirety of its run

nah,just pointing out that black clover might be cliche but not boring while academia is in the hundredth training arc followed by another training arc
you people are criticising one manga while looking the other way from the other one

Yeah, and his little screentime just makes it worse. I don't care about discount Naruto, Sasuke, Killua, Griffith or Asta's harem. Just give me Yami killing some fodder.
Shit, his backstory would make a better main story than Asta's.

Ok? Assassination Classroom bored me when Nagisa and Karma had their gay fight about saving or killing Koro-Sensei. Toriko's Blue Grill arc was pretty boring compared to what is happening now.
But what does mentioning other series have to do with Black Clover?

again,academia and black clover are the new top 2 manga in jump
obviously they will be compared

It seems that he uses photoshop for that:
youtube.com/watch?v=mBPn2GRiwSg

>Black clover is considered a "top serise" by people now

Well at least Hinomaru Zumou is staying consistent. I'm pulling for you man don't get cancelled soon!

Guessing the Hinomaru cover page is for the start of a new arc. Wondr if it's a training arc or the start o a new tournament etc

>are the new top 2 manga in jump
Based on what?

Sales? Haikyuu is fucking both of them in the ass with it's sales. HxH is killing both of them even more everytime Togashi stops being a lazy ass.

Position in the TOC? Shokugeki, Haikyuu, and Yuuna are also in top 5. Hinomaru Zumou and Gintama get to the top sometimes, too.

Personal taste? I like Toriko, Hinomaru Zumou and Kimetsu no Yaiba, but i don't compare them to BC and BNHA.

no,of the new mangas in jump,they are the ones to have ranked in the top more

I'm glad Miura new manga is hugely successful, for how great his art is his manga always either extremely short or get axed early on like Koisome Momiji.
I may be wrong but this might be his first potential long series, Tosh would be proud.

>guaranteed replies
Why bother replying to this guy anyway? Let him be deluded.

KochiKame clearly didn't got axed, lets not be crazy here.

Not all series that ended this year is axed. hell I don't even think Nisekoi got axed.

no its not guaranteed replies
it shouldn't be but apparently its too much to handle for academia fags who don't realise that their manga has become stale and redundant and again boring

I only skim the WSJ raws and from what I can tell, they've been dancing in a single competition for months (+Rio backstory/character development). I adore these dancers and want it to run long enough to get an anime, but the low rankings are understandable.

At least the anime will overtake the translated manga soon. We'll have something then.

True. That said, it's a notably Japanese work. An English translation of it would be like a Japanese translation of The Simpsons - we just wouldn't get it.

Definitely with the OVA. I mean, shonen fans will flock to it eventually.

Yep just like Twin Star Exorcists and The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

>Falseflagger posts the same way every time

I forgot to answer the question. It doesn't look like it since Tsucchi and Watari have taken a backseat in the current arc.

>The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Why must you hurt me in this way, user?

And Toriko. Everybody just wants to pretend the anime doesn't exist and it only gets threads on new chapter days

Wouldn't say Black Clovers already the next super hit series in Jump like Haikyuu and BnH is. Shit doesn't even sell all that well in comparison to its rankings. Sales matter most. Its decent though definitely not as bad as when it started. I don't see why ppl gotta bring up other manga when they wanna judge Black Clover, just talk about it

It is literally one guy who falseflags all the time

yes but academia isn't good either
the anime proved that

>Wouldn't say Black Clovers already the next super hit series in Jump like Haikyuu and BnH is
Well of course it isn't. If it was it would have been on the Kochikame send off cover.

Sup falseflagger

Who did the one in far left?

see what i mean
you academia fags cannot accept reality
listen up everyone,its not a false flag if you shit on something bad but it is a false flag when you praise shit
also the academia anime got the lowest tv ratings in its timeslot,let that sink in

Haikyuu mangaka (Furudate Haruichi)

It's a falseflag is literally nobody else brings it up before you do and it's the frequent point of comparison for no good reason at the same time yes.

>also the academia anime got the lowest tv ratings in its timeslot
It didn't. Hell Arslan S2 got worse ratings than it.

>Criticize Sup Forumss favorite capeshit
>must be a falseflagger

Wow. Feel free to get over yourself any time.

>I literally cannot refute insults thrown to a series without immediately bringing up a different series because everyone on this board is obviously a fan of it.

it's not that. It the fact that when anyone decide to shit on Black Clover you always bring up
>"but BnHA is much worse, how come they don't get the same treatment"

BnHA had nothing to do with the topic yet always get bring up when Black Clover is mention. You don't see anyone bringing up BC in BnHA threads.

no its not,they are the top 2 new mangas introduced to jump
key word one of the NEW mangas
thats why they are compared
also academia is alot more training arcs

no its more you get triggered by criticism to your precious manga
we black clover readers find it enjoyable and we know its not that good
the problem comes when academia fags make their manga to be the next best thing
i mean come on it got stale after they brought more training arcs after all for one was defeated

give it a rest academia fag no amount of attention diverting will change the fact that academia is slowly getting even worse with time as they bring even more training arcs