Girls Can't Love Girls

Do you agree? Why or why not?

Only men can truly love
No homo

Disagree. Love isn't real, regardless of gender.

Girls can love Girls.

Girls should only love girls.

Girls can't love girls! They don't even have the right parts! What are they supposed to do?? Hold hands forever?!

They don't have the right parts to fall in love!!

No, because God says no.

I've seen several videos to the contrary and photo sets to the contrary.

real love is a byproduct of sexual intercourse

so virgin love (no sex) is the watered down version that can't fulfill you, i.e. lesbians/gays

yes you need to keep having sex well into your 70s and you need those vagina juices on your penis/semen in your vagina

When girls do something that looks homoerotic, it's only adolescence, and thus cannot be love.
It's only love when a girl starts loving an older man. That's adulthood.

Of course they can. Love is fair for any creatures and genders.

Lusting sexually is another matter.

They have the right parts to produce babies with another girl. And we all know that the purpose of life is to perpetuate the species.

Burn in hell yurifags

Because it is forbidden

you are denying the purest form of love you must tell us why

They can.
/thread

"Girl loves girl" is the only true way.

that man is a paladin and speaks of the truth

Sexual love is nothing but chemical dependency caused by your brain, and it will wear off after you're done with the separation and the withdrawals. True love is more spiritual, and mutual appreciation for one another matters more than one's physique or gender.

I heard otherwise

You picked pretty much the worst possible example for that using that image. Considering Saki grew to recent maria and blame her for everything. Not to mention she gave that one faggot a blow job when they little kids and then used that same mouth to kiss Maria.