Dragon Ball Super

This is your favorite Dragon Ball villain now.

Bonus Godtube link: godtube.com/search/?q=Goku

buu is best

Black is far superior in every way you can think of. Buy got boring really quickly, I just wanted that fucker to die so bad half way through the saga.

Don't get me wrong he was a fun villain, but he didn't need like what 4 damn seasons? He would have been better off as a movie villain honestly.

But Black has so much mystery and personality behind him. I'm praying to God that he becomes a reoccurring villian (this will never happen because Tori sucks ass at writing).

pretty much.

Yup

>Goku totally forgot about the panic button

JUST

What would happened if he pressed it though?

>let's make a goku with a different clothes and call it a day.

Toriyama is not even trying anymore.
Topest of keks.

>let's make a sader with a different clothes and call it a day

TM is not even trying anymore.
Topest of keks indeed.

Fanboys will still swallow that shit

Whats the story behind him anyway? Did someone from Ginyu's race take Goku's body in the future or something?

Zamasu kidnapped Goten at a young age and trained him

t. retard

That twink is no match for Broly.

Black Goku is stronger than Zamasu...

and gohan is stronger than piccolo

ah! you got me, good one

I know this is a stupid fucking question, but who are the best subs? Dragon Team takes way too fucking long, they're like 2-3 episodes behind or some shit. Wasn't sure on Kami or Z-Team or maybe even someone else entirely.

Batman

Not the first time he's done that, or the second. Or even the third.
Bardock(arguable), tree of might villain, goten. He's made bulma clones too. Gohan and yamucha used to look identical and I'm sure there's more. At least he later made the lame excuse of all low class saiyans being identical.

It's Akira Toriyama.

He has like a dozen of characters that he shares through all his works, from Dragon Ball and Dr.Slump to Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest.

Well Bardock and Goten make sense. Turles was just a what if scenario of "what if Goku hadn't bonked his head?".

Hell Gohan and Yamcha still look identical honestly, they've had the same haircuts as time progresses. As for the low class saiyan thing, that isn't really canon, nor was it ever. Tree of Might is just its own thing in its own universe, same with all the movies.

Tarble is a low class Saiyan as is Raditz and they don't look like Goku. Hell Frieza thought Gohan was Raditz's son and Goten in EoZ looks almost identical to Gine.

It might be safe to say at this point that Black might actually just be Goku.

Canon has nothing to do with it, it was still created. I swear, if this thing ends and they don't explain Goku (black) then I'm going to do nothing either way but damnit.

>(this will never happen because Tori sucks ass at writing).
Pilaf was a recurring villain for a long time.

Yeah he has about 5 different faces but adds a different hairstyle or some scars.

I'm sure they'll explain Black, they've been going over it constantly. Most of the the characters that look like Goku though have an explanation for why they look similar. Turles is really the only cop-out, since its not really a what-if story and its it's own thing despite that being the reason for Turles' design and creation.

I really honestly think Black is just straight up Goku for whatever reason, maybe its a silly one, maybe it actually makes sense, who knows.

On another note, why haven't you guys become GodTubers yet? Someone sent this to me earlier.

Jesus has an OP zenkai boost that takes 3 days to activate, I doubt goku can compete.
SJ(esus)GSJx infinite when?

The Red Ribbon Army also kind of count. Its machinations lasted years even if Goku wasn't aware of most of it.

The Red Ribbon Army becoming the most powerful force on earth, and almost wiping out humanity, many years after being destroyed was really something.

>Chrono Trigger

Toriyama doesn't redraw characters guys, that's silly.

He'll be my favourite only if he does the wolf fang fist like they said he would.

Who is black really?

Supah sayajin gooooooose

Do we have episode 59 & 60 titles yet? The scans should be out (I think)

Sorry about the late reply,but you've got the wrong user

Will their body become immortal, if they fuse with the potato earrings?

yes.

Found this on Kanzenshuu (source is 2ch so could be fake):

59話「界王神ゴワスを守れ ザマスを破壊せよ!」 - "Protect the Kaioshin Gowasu / Destroy Zamasu!"

60話「再び未来へ 明かされるゴクウブラックの正体」  - "To the Future Once Again / Goku Black's Identity is Revealed"

61話「ザマスの野望 語られる『人間0計画』」- "Zamazu's Ambition / The 'Human Elimination Plan' Divulged"

Didn't the rose spoilers come from 2ch? anyways it looks legit compared to those spic spoilers from before.

ITS YO BOY GOWASU

still have some doubts so I guess i'll wait for confirmation.

if so. Would mean another month of waiting for the mystery to be revealed...

This fucker needs to die

Looks real enough, they're tentative titles subject to change, remember when the "Invincible God Zamasu" episode used to be "Goku Goes SSJ Blue" or something.

ZAMASU!!!

>bottom panel: "Trunks... Marry this girl..."
Saiyans like strong-willed mates.

Vegeta tossed like a sack of potatoes

dad knows best in this case

>two more eps of Trunks worrying about his girl
goddammit i can't fucking take this anymore

> "Protect the Kaioshin Gowasu"
> Gowasu is apparently in danger

Sad that Gowasu might not fulfill his dream of being the Kaioshin Pewdiepie Godtuber

>Didn't the rose spoilers come from 2ch?
No. Images for Rose released by Bamco for a game.

Based jobeta. How many L's will he collect until the series ends.

>Gowasu will die before he makes his 500,000 subscriber milestone video

who would have known that "saving vegeta" had to be taken so literally every time

Fuck off.

> "To the Future Once Again / Goku Black's Identity is Revealed"

How about instead of going Back to the Future™, the just kill Zamasu on the present?

I know that's not how timelines work in DBZ, but then why is Future Zamasu interested in Goku?

>no episode September 18th.
The waiting is killing me too, user.

OR just gather the Super Dragon Balls and wish that Zamasu dies in the Future timeline?

at least there is a episode this week

Ugh. almost forgot about that. We are getting another break after the next episode

> okay Goku, I'm going to come with you the future. however, my limit is 3 minutes

t-thanks

In a thread last night people were saying Vegetto is worse than Gogeta simply because Vegettos base is Vegeta and Gogetas base is Goku

Meaning the cocky goofing off nature of Vegetto is all Vegetas fault and the fact that Gogeta shows up and immediately finishes business is because Goku takes action immediately.

However thats entire false.

Vegeta is always the first to fight and always fights to the fullest.

It is Goku that goofs off. It is Goku that holds back so he can see the true power of his opponent.

I believe Vegettos base is actually Goku and Gogetas base is actually Vegeta.

You can't really say that either of them are 'based' on Goku or Vegeta because that's not how fusion works. Gotenks is a little shit because of a combination of Trunks being a little shit and Goten being too playful. Just how Vegetto's smack talk is a combination of Goku's happy go lucky nature and Vegeta's extreme pride.

It's more likely that Gogeta takes influence from serious mode Goku and Vegeta's warrior instinct and that's why he doesn't fuck around.

only vegetto is canon
and that is all that matters

Toriyama said when he designed Vegetto he said "I'll make one of them the base and just add some flavor of both of them"

He never said who he used as a base.

Freeza > King Piccolo > Blackmasu > Vegeta > Piccolo Jr > Beerus > Cell >= Buu

>watch Gogeta movie
>he's only in it for 4 minutes

Who the fuck came up with the idea that a fusion's base is equal to the base of HALF of its own composition. That doesn't even make sense. Unless Toriyama says otherwise, that's some retarded ass headcanon.

Who is the better friend Sup Forums?

Source?

This is the first time I've heard of a fusion "base". Gotenks has no base, why should Vegetto?

its really obvious
gowasu

Change Black and Daimao around and you're golden.

Not that user, but I always took it to mean its not the same kind of fusion so not the same rules apply. Since potara is permanent I always assumed whoever had a more dominate personality would take over.

Because Goku dared to challenge the gods.

The idea is that each fusion has a "base" character, while the other just adds some of his characteristics to it.

That's all just fanon though, and has never been officially stated, outside of Dragonball Fusions, where Fusions work like that in order to make designing new ones quicker and also to allow custom characters to fuse with anyone.

How does future zamasu know who goku is if they never met?

Goku met Zamasu in the past, which altered the timeline and caused a butterfly effect where future Zamasu also met him.

This is a pretty big retcon, though, as it was established in the Android arc that events in the past do not affect the future.

It could be that "present" Zamasu goes to Trunks' timeline in the future through the use of that time ring, which was born when Trunks first went to that timeline. So, it's be technically "Present" Zamasu in the future, just like Goku himself.

It'd still be a retcon though, since it'd allow stuff like beating Zamasu in the present to make his future self disappear, which wasn't allowed by Dragonball's original time travel rules.

This actually kind of follows Xenoverse rules though, where Makaioshin's time travel could actually change time itself, unlike the one from Trunks' time machine.

Zamazu, please leave.

>This would be a pretty big retcon...

FIFY. What you said was never confirmed as a fact.

Goku met and fought him in his timeline. This has no bearing in Trunk's timeline. Retcon/butterfly effect/itssosimple.jpeg can't be used here because the events in which Zamasu fought Goku would have happen close to 10 years after he died. Not only that Zamasu was in another universe and would not have noticed the goku vs freiza fight. So again. How does future zamasu know who goku is if they never met

Huh. The past not affecting the future is the whole reason Future Trunks and his world still exist.

current zamasu is mortal, while the future one is not. That was shown at the end of the last episode. I was thinking this too at first, but it was confirmed they are separate entities

I didn't mean that he's actually from the present, but that say, at some point after acquiring immortality from the Super DBs, he'll use Trunks' time ring and then go to Trunks' timeline. So, it's a future version of present timeline Zamasu, but not actually Future Trunks' timeline Zamasu.

Yeah, see, this is where everything falls apart. Goku died in Trunks timeline, so Zamazu never met him in that time line. Also, time travel has been shown as jumping to a parallel time, not moving to a different point in your time. So even if Zamazu met Goku, it would be in a future where the Z fighters never lost to the androids. It's been very contradictory

Dead Goku meeting Zamasu wouldn't be impossible anyway. Assuming he was just hanging around and training in the other world all the time, he'd be much more likely to explore the other world of other universes. I actually hope they do this, because this explanation

would be way too messy and would open the way for changing the past to affect the future (if they killed the actual present Zamasu then the Zamasu with Black would disappear)

that's literally retarded

no
goku is famous
so its most likely future zamasu heard from him

well i guess that is probable, but the only questions after that would be how did he find out about the super dragon balls

Just binge read the Super manga. wtf I love Toyotaro now. it's really good, I especially liked how they incorporated Champa/Vados into the story.

Black.

How can someone who looks identical to Goku be so much more sexy and handsome?

Future Goku was weaker than Future Vegeta and Future Trunks, though, since he died before the Androids Arc and never did the three years of training. So there'd be no sense in Black saying that if they only knew of the future version.

Wait and find out dumbass

cause it's goten and not goku

nobody really dies in db
goku kept training in the afterlife with king kai

And Goten looks like Kid Goke/ Mini Goku.

Goten theory still stands.

Toryiama at it again with them inconsistencies.
people expect way too much from a gag manga author.

Seek help.

>being this butthurt
Don't worry user, envy is pretty common

Ok I get that the two types of fusions can have different rules, but the thing is that this fusion "base" thing was never mentioned.

It's really supposed to be 50/50. I think this is a fanon assumption based on Vegetto's name sounding more like Vegeta.