Shingeki no Kyojin

Partial spoilers are out, don't know when full chapter will be dumped. Please, try and keep it civil.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

Armin a shit.

Do not change.

LM soon.

Why only LHEM? why not Flocke and Jean as well?

Wish I could tell you, buddy. They might be scavenging for resources.

Eren looks like an ayyy lmao.

Full scans WHEN?

The key is for the drawer?

when tumblr leaves

>There's nothing inside

Called it.

Jean might be resting and Flocke might be scouting the area with Connie. They don't have many able-bodied people right now.

With all the abuse it's taken Jean's shoulder could look like a smashed pomegranate right now.

There's also the question of how many eyes should be seeing the basement after so many expectations have been pinned on it.

Try not to be overly sensitive, then.

Levi isn't fucking around.

Try not being an unreasonable douche.

I think I liked the last thread better...

Isayama's art sure did look subpar this chapter.

Not him but you don't belong on this site if you're that pathetic.

>...
K
Y
S

>Never any need for a key
Fucking stupid

Forgot where you are, retard?

Levi and Hanji because they're in charge of the mission now and Eren and Mikasa only because of the dramatic parallel to five years ago.

Isayama's art is amazing, I've come to admire his recent work a lot. I wish to be like him desu.

The basement looks pretty neat.

Get ready for it...

Let me ask you this, then: Would you prefer civility or for everyone to be spamming ___ a shit, wanking over pairings, and being generally cancerous and frustrating? I'm not asking for a hugbox, just for the shitposters to go and stay go.

His assistants draw the scenery.

Oh let it go. Don't derail the thread.

We were having a civil conversation about the plot and characters. I find that sort of thing more interesting than "X is a shit!" and insulting each other.

>Levi and Hanji because they're in charge of the mission now and Eren and Mikasa only because of the dramatic parallel to five years ago

I wonder if SCJ and Flocke were told about what they found in the basement on the way back. Considering how devastating it is I doubt it.

Wait for it...

>just for the shitposters to go and stay go
Then go. Threads are fucking great when your stupid tumblr faggotry isn't here.

They are still in the basement.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

You would have to go with them.
>...
Everyone saw those spoilers a thousand times already.

This

/end

What if it's a secret among the four of them?

>LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
Kill yourself, cancer.

I had one fucking job and I fucked it up. Forgot this panel.

EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

So, the only important thing was the photo? really?

You can't control what others wanf to post.

For christ's sake user they are back at the walls. The flashback is to the photograph, not them being on the walls.

Note how few people there are.

Seeing my baby Hange makes me feel all kinds of feelings. I'm so proud she's made it this far.

Why the fuck is everyone cheering? 90% of the SC is dead.

No, I'm sure there was plenty more. That's the cliffhanger. He's teasing us with just the photograph.

That one panel of them standing like that makes it seem likely.

nothing happens : the chapter

There's a whole bunch of journals there.

Just like how manlet kept the serum a secret, amirite?

Because the mission was a fucking success

Yeah, that's kind of depressing actually. This time not even Erwin has returned.

>90% of the SC is dead

That happens on every mission and nearly all of them are failures. This time they sealed Maria and brought back another shifter.

B-but at what cost!??

Eren and Historia already knew about the Serum's power.

Reminder next chapter is last chapter of the volume.

>Nile, Pixis, Zacklay waiting like lazy cowards while other people risk their lives.
worst people.

Sealed Maria, killed CT, retrieved info from the basement, made Zeke run away with his tail between his legs.

>molester-kun is there
Isayama...

So, we will know what it is on the basement through a flashback?

And killed the CT. I can't wait for this full chapter to be translated...I feel like we're still missing a lot.

The key was for the draw.

When have you ever seen any of them actually fighting? They're not in the SL.

Literally nobody knew Kenny swiped a serum out of Rod's bag. Levi could've kept it a secret if he wanted to.

Of course we are. We got like 13 pages out of a 45 pages long chapter.

Do you think Hange will reveal they have another shifter? I think they will keep the secret. For the safety of Armin and the SL.

>Nile, Pixis, Zacklay waiting like lazy cowards while other people risk their lives
>leaders of the home military branches stay behind to maintain order after giving the SL plenty of their own troops

This was the SL's mission.

Well when you put it like that the SC look like fucking champs.

I can't believe Mikasa didn't kill him.

I mean yeah the commander is dead and so is a majority of their men but it wasn't all for nothing for once.

I think they'll be keeping a lot of things secret. Especially after the political arc. Everyone's smiling and working together now but what they found in the basement could shatter that peace. And if there's another shifter other branches might demand they get one after the SL took Eren.

Actually we got 32, according to yonkou. Double page spreads apparently.

We're missing the EAr + telling Armin he's a didan pages.

And? They are the type of people that never would risk anything. They would let others take the risk, and then they would just enjoy the result. Awful disgusting people.

Threads are nice when you aren't fucking around.

I think if they don't reveal him right away they'll wait until he's learned how to control his abilities better. Because, while there is some political risk with revealing Armin, the government that imprisoned Eren is no longer in power, and having another shifter could boost morale within the walls.

How would that be benefitial for anybody? it wouldn't be too much of a shock to reveal it, since there were other two people who already knew about it.
But knowing that there are people outside living in luxury will surely shock the fuck out of everyone. They have to handle this info very carefully. and Hange's intelligence is 11/10, she'll know what to do and how to proceed

why were u crying?
>thingken bout eat

>46857164 ▶
> (You)
>We're missing the EAr + telling Armin he's a didan pages.
Right, but even with 32 pages we're still missing some, a typical chapter is around 45.

We can live without those.

>knowing that there are people outside living in luxury will surely shock the fuck out of everyone

This.
Zackley might react unpredictably. The SL will invariably want to go, especially if Ymir's letter makes Historia frantic to go beyond the walls again. Pixis will want everyone to stay and refrain because the safety of the people is his top priority.

It was humanity's mission. But people like zacklay and Pixis made it clear they won't risk their security never. They would die with no regret even if Erwin never lead the mission.

Not to defend them but they stay behind for a reason. Send out all your important men and you got nothing to fall back on.

How do you even fuck up a reply that badly

Speak for yourself, I'd like to see the context and how Armin will react to finding out he ate Bertolt. We saw his face when he learned about Erwin, so I'm curious as to what we'll see here.

So wait humanity is living outside the walls? They all must be shifters.

I just stared at it and thought the same thing. I have no idea what the fuck I did. I hope you got a chuckle out of it at least...

We know the context. He whines like usual.

There's a 4th wall.

LH a best!

Agree with that guy, the actually important part of the chapter we already know. We had enough of armin this arc.Thank god he wasn't in the basement group.

Manlet's growing on me.

No, I mean the thing with Hanji. And we haven't seen anything about his response to becoming a titan yet. Just the thing with Erwin.

If the letter is really for the last chapter of this arc, maybe there really is something important in it.