Danganronpa 3

Best OTP

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/sxusvp.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopeman x Weedman when?

Since im here i will say this. Lewds of mikan are okay and encourage, but i will not allow Mikan hate in this thread

I hate Mikan.

You're waifu a shit.
Come at me, bro

>no spinoff OVAs of Natsumi and Hajime doing a bunch of things looking for their own special talent.

Daily reminder that she faked out both the mastermind and Sup Forums itself.

3 threads DR in same time

Neat !

It's not hate to call Mikan trash.

A pile of shit is a pile of shit, that's just the truth. I don't have strong feelings of hate for that pile of shit to call it a pile of shit.

Same goes for Mikan.

Shit tastes have no cure i guess

I guess shit is the new word for princess

I want to marry Sonia!

>yfw the thread creations are deliberate attempts to nuke danganronpa threads once and for all

>Danganronpa 3
>3 threads
>Triangle has 3 sides

It can only mean one thing........

>Someone's mom got banged last night

>Mikanfags actually exist
I guess you guys want to feel like the protagonist from Netoraserare.

But user, an angel will be alway an angel, so it is natural to feel love towards her

She's married to Hajime.

Until death.

I guess you can have her after that.

I want Sonia to peg me

This scene but Juzo and Hajime switched when?

Izuru won't marry Sonia.

Me too, user. Me too.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
As long as there are waifus there'll be ones who admire them, my friend

I want to thank you Soniafag. She was already one of my top 5 and you keep giving me new pictures. I appreciate you.

I want Saionji to peg me.

We are more numerous than most fandom of other waifus. Im.more than ok with this

Excellent taste OP.

>Junko ended the world because "she was bored"
>Does all her antics in DR3 Despair and DR0
>No witnesses
>No whistleblowers
>No camera footage
>No fingerprints
>No DNA evidence
>No paper trail
>No consequences

Is Junko the whore version of The Joker?

>Izuru won't marry Sonia.

I think he pretty much has to, otherwise there will be a royal bastard running around and nobody wants that.

Isn't the worst taste usually the one that's held by the most people?

You're welcomed, my friend.

I want to bully this demon so bad that I end up getting scolded by Mahiru. I then want to steal Mahiru away from Hiyoko who will then be sent into despair.
Without her she can no longer dress herself and in turn no longer be able to take a shower/bath. I will then proceed to bully her for her smelliness.

>Shows its face three times

This.

So, once again. Are we ignoring that Munakata got through a closed door to get muramasa? Stupid oversight by Kodaka, or mad foreshadowing of the Cure W allowing you to survive the poison?

I desperately want a Kirigiri version.

I would only want that if she was pre-growth spurt.

>Are we ignoring that Munakata got through a closed door to get muramasa?
Evidence of the door being closed?

a.pomf.cat/sxusvp.webm
My fucking sides

Reposting to thank user because it probably got missed in the last thread.

Fair enough.

But why is the idea laughable here in Danganronpa, when there's even MORE outlandish things in the series? If this was made by anyone but a SHSL Pharmacist (like if Aoi made it or Hagakure) that'd be one thing, but it makes sense if Seiko made it. It also makes sense if it can't bring someone back from the dead like Bandai and she just assumed "I fucked up AGAIN" because of her crippling low self-esteem that the show even devoted an episode towards pointing out.

If anything, it would make sense to help wrap up her character arc by having Cure-W work when taken early enough. It doesn't even have to be perfect (hence Kirigiri still bleeding), just enough to keep someone alive. Kirigiri could still be knocked out for a while, could have some type of severe damage (that let's face it, would probably disappear if the characters ever make a cameo in another game or in the franchise) as a side-effect.

In any case, I don't find the IDEA of a panacea being used here laughable or something to scoff at at least. I mean in terms of it existing, as I said you can debate if it is good writing or not.

And thank you very much for clarifying the meme thing to me, sir.

Did she ever wear her uniform? I understand if she didn't since they're terrible.

Begging to be impregnated.

>implying soniafags, pekofags, ibukifags, hiyokofags, akanefags are not Ale ays butthurt over their miniscule fanbase

All i feel is joy at the thought

Juzo is a slut.

In the flashback of the twilight murder in DR2.

I'm attracted to Saionji's personality, but I'm not a lolicon so I don't know if I could stomach her dominating me pre-growth spurt

Although the thought of being dominated and bossed around by a girl who's half my size is pretty hot, loli aside.

Sonia's legs aren't flexible. How did she even got pregnant?

I could probably do it if the odds appear to be at her side next week, my friend. I'll give you a pastebin of it may the time be there. The image and such will be up to your choice that way!

>keereegeeree

When the fuck did weedman become a surfer bro?

Ibukifags are numerous and used to be vocal about it until the Mikanfags bullied them into submission before DR3 started.

>waifubait Kirigiri down

Chiaki is next

>Wanting to share your waifu with more people.

I don't get it.

Forgot about that. It was probably the first and last time she did.

Thanks a thousand, my friend. I'm hyped already.

Kirigiri is not dead. Screencap this, faggots.

Welcome to the collection.

Did you do it on purpose?

That's what I live for my friend. I try to deliver stuff others enjoy!

Was she raped? I mean what the fuck, this is messed up.

>How did she even got pregnant?

We don't know, it just kind of happened.

First Hajime was confiding in her about his feelings for Chiaki and then she started talking about Gundam. Someone hugged someone else for comfort, then there was a kiss...

It just happened, nobody can really explain it.

>Letting other waifufags bully you into silence

Pathetic.jpg

Is all about perception buddy. It is not about sharing your waifu, it is about your waifu getting more admiration

>But why is the idea laughable here in Danganronpa, when there's even MORE outlandish things in the series?

>hey, screencap some common knowledge for me
No.

If you're a hipster, yes

That's not how babies are formed.
That was funny, tbqh.

None. In fact, when Izayoi first got there the sword still was there. He probably went to get Ruruka right away. And right after they went back, he closed the exit. So there's almost no window of time for Munakata to have gotten there and grabbed the sword, and if he did, the "exit" door was at sight and it would have been weird for him not to try and open it.

So I think Kodaka just fucked up.

>pants were unbuttoned
>single candy in her bellybutton

But honestly, rape has only been brought up once in the DR series, and only as a tragic backstory for Kotoko.

It's kind of disappointing. Rape is a pretty despair filled action.

If you agree then obviously you don't need to

What is this scene tries to convey about?

>and if he did, the "exit" door was at sight and it would have been weird for him not to try and open it.
Munakata CAN NOT OPEN DOORS.

>But honestly, rape has only been brought up once in the DR series

There was that time Ishimaru raped the shit out of Celestia like a crazed madman.

How Makoto was second guessing his own philosophy after his run in with Munakata in the communications room.

It's possible he grabbed it while Ruruka was busy moving Yoi's body. Considering the size difference, I don't think she would be worrying about whether she closed the door or not.

I'm of the opinion that the real murderer are brainwashing videos being played in the monitors that are present in front of any dead body. Ruruka was unstable as fuck and that might explain why her death (suicide) was a lot more gruesome than the others.

>yfw chiza got raped by boxer
>yfw tengan knew
>yfw this is not enogh to waver munakata

Naegi has a nightmare about his waifu dying and Munakatana lecturing him about a platypus or something.

Now Kirigiri is "dead" and Munakatana is calling him out over the intercom. It's fiveshadowing.

>providing a serious answer
user stop what are you doing

Hang on. I'm a better detective than Kirigiri and I know what's going on here.

Hear me out boys. It was Yoi-chan, he was mad over never getting the puss-puss and never getting to slay the real puffy candy he was always aiming for. He just walked by and saw his qt3.14 fluffpuff lying there and his dick became erect that it bursted through his metal trenchcoat so the only way for him to solve it was to hug her. What happened was his edges cut her in all the right places and his necrophilia fetish kicked in.

Then he fucked her and ate candy out of her intimate parts.

Why did this turn me on

>Did you do it on purpose?

Yes.

All fan favourite sluts should die

Are you a contrarian?

Then explain how did he enter chisa's room?

Too lewd. Do you think Hajime spout Chiaki's name when they fuck while Sonia says Gundam's name?

What the fuck. I'm a retard. You're right.

I meant to try and get yourself capped, moron.

Fuck off Ludenburg, nobody believes you.

>Dead or Lie full song is taken down on Dailymotion
>Every video on youtube is either just the 1:40 opening or has the pitched changed
Fucking copyright

>The 3 Mikanhaters cant keep talking shit as soon as someone answer them

Im hardly surprise

>can't even use a fucking text box
Whoever made this should be shot.

Threadly reminder this cure W thing is bullshit.

If there was an antidote that can save you before dying off poison tell me fucking why Seiko aka Ultimate Pharmacist didn't drink it despite already taking in drugs and then not give 2 fucks about Ruruka threatening to step on her shadow?

Checkm8 kirigirifags, your waifu is dead as fuck and no antidote like that exists.

>implying if there was Seiko wouldn't have drank it straight away when she got alone time

For some reason I never came to truly like any of the girls in DR, I liked Celes, but fuck man
I kind of like Monaca and Gentle, but I don't feel it

Three possibilities:

1.) Animation errors

2.) He's being intentionally misleading about his NG code

3.) We're misunderstanding his NG code. It's not "can not open doors" it's "can not open doors with people behind them"

>Implying she knew if it worked

STARDUST

We don't care as much as you.

Not a Kirigirifag, but Seiko had no idea if it would work or not, so she may not have wanted to take to chance. Kirigiri had nothing to lose, so she went for it.

It's about fucking time we got a fresh one. Sizeable post, too.

Didn't Munakata and Gozu break open a hole through one of the walls?

Are you sure? You all were.pretty heated in the previous thread

Yes. Happens the instant they start duking it out

We use strong language to incite the Mikanfags but we don't get heated.

Despair did it

>but Seiko had no idea if it would work or not

>Ultimate Pharmacist
>created the actual cure
>not knowing