Finns and Estonians are a very small populace that have a very autistic, anti-social ecosystem...

Finns and Estonians are a very small populace that have a very autistic, anti-social ecosystem. You can actually cause people to have panic attacks and call the police on them you if you stand within 2 feet of a Finn's protective barrier. Any perceived violation of the immutable aspergers aura they all give off will be taken as an injury to their person. Pic related is an example of the Common Finn (Homo Benis) waiting for the bus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvElnDrYdMA
i.4cdn.org/gif/1509057707512.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
youtube.com/watch?v=iagm6-riUus
youtube.com/watch?v=YVnRe9BxdXM
youtube.com/watch?v=HGdNGE-EP4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they have a mental breakdown when you come near them, doesn't that make them pretty easy to attack? We all know about that Finnish sniper guy, but what about close combat? Are they just freezing up?

Every time a Finn or Estonian meets a stranger, they're part of some foreign power's military expeditionary unit. Can you blame them for for keeping you at puukko length?

This is how it should be. Stay the fug away from me, weirdos.

So what? Don't violate the NAP.

God damn it, forgot to turn off the meme flag.

>within 2 Finns of a protective barrier.
One Finn is approximately 1,72m

One drunk Finn is worth ten drunk Ruskies. Meet behind the sauna.

i really dont get this bus thing? how the fuck do people in germany wait for bus? Do they all just lay in big pile or something you faggot

Waiting for the bus is often done in the same manner in the northern parts of Sweden.

We're not like germans, we don't start having panic attacks like that. Instead you'll get stabbed you cuck.

The Finns just know how to queue; I can respect that

And? Doesn't look like anything to me.

Finland mentioned!
Everyone, gather at town square!

People here just mill around until the bus arrives, then they form a line. That line clearly is a product of autism.

Captcha: Jumala Extra

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, nigger. The Finns are great, and are perfect.

You will never get that close in a combat situation.

>If they have a mental breakdown when you come near them, doesn't that make them pretty easy to attack? We all know about that Finnish sniper guy, but what about close combat? Are they just freezing up?

If someones standing right next to you have have zero reaction time if they attack you.

I bet you think CNN isn't fake news

That looks like an evolutionary adaption to me. Muslims could never run over all those people at once.

Anti-social and asocial aren't the same thing. Go kill yourself for disrespecting the Finnish culture you clearly don't understand at all

what do Finns think about French ? (the uncucked part of France like Britanny)

>Guy with his daughter on the right
>"I can't believer her mother was a Pelicans fan. Should I tell Tarja where her mother is buried?"

>Next guy.
>"How come I never meet other Pelicans fans?"

>Guy obscured by the pole.
>"Perkele! Some son of a bith is trying to take my picture. Maybe I can hide behind this pole..."

>Guy by the bus stop sign.
>"I hope that blonde chick doesn't try to steal my bag of kossu."

>Blonde chick.
>"Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti jalakani pohjii kutkutti. Ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti
vaan kyllähän Ieva sen jutkutti, sillä ei meitä silloin kiellot haittaa kun myö tanssimme laiasta laitaan. Salivili hipput tupput täppyt
äppyt tipput hilijalleen."

>Hipster chick
>"I'm too skinny. I need to drink more cider."

>Fedora man on the end.
>"EBIN :::DDDDD!"

Wine.

what an odd picture

>what do Finns think about French ?

Garlic baguettes are great.

Your current president is a bit creepy.

Too many recent migrants.

why, is it a queue line for getting on the bus? Or do you guys just not socialize at the bus stop?

how come these finns seem super friendly and normal?
youtube.com/watch?v=AvElnDrYdMA

Why the hell would you socialize with a complete stranger?

A bit feminine, high culture, fancy foods and drinks, normies keep falling for the holiday in Paris meme.

You motherfuckers would never make it in Canada. Some old grandma would say good morning while you're walking down the street and you'd have a heart attack

Finland sounds like a great place. I'd fit in perfectly.

I used a buss for year each workday, I never spoke to anyone, the only word I ever said was "Hi" to the driver as I entered, I never even showed him the busspass I was supposed to because we both understood it was unnecessary interaction. God it feels amazing to live here in the middle of fucking nowhere where people don't need to talk all the time.

>You motherfuckers would never make it in Canada.

Actually we've been infiltrating you since 1800's.. Theres tens of thousands of yous in your country.

That's why I liked Little Tallinn in Toronto before it was infested with non-Estonians. Only fucking place in Canada that wasn't sickly-sweet Maple Syrup polite.

>Greeting random strangers on the street
For what purpose?

How do I move to Finland? Here nobody wants to give me any personal space or leave me the fuck alone

If that's true, why are Canadian memes so bad?

Seems like you are living surrounded by bunch of creeps, do they just greet you with no purpose too? Damn your maple syrup land is hell.

>For what purpose?

For purposes of having conversation, asking for help or trying to sell or advertise something.

I don't know maybe you could make a friend or something?

if i went to Finland , which part of the country should i visit ?
also what's the coldest and most beautiful place ?
and can i try pic related without dying ?

Bus stop doesn't seem like a place to socialize, it is merely waiting time for going from place A to B, only thing i'd see proper is to say Hello to the bus driver just to be polite, but otherwise than that I prefer complete silence at the bus stop.

because standing next to someone in total silence trying to ignore each other as hard as you can is really awkward

Keep away from the Finn

It is easy, you should try the army. There is a lot of standing around still and not talking, you might even get shouted at for talking, was the best time of my life.

i kinda like it. i wish it would be the same here. german people don't respect your personal space. they stand way to close here in my opinion. like e.g. in the supermarket i always get the urge to punch the person behind me in the stomach with my elbow. they stand so fucking close behind you in a queue.

Lapland is the coldest and probably the most beautiful, but just stay out of the coast, especially the south.

Järvi-Suomi is the most beautiful natural place on Earth. Rovaniemi is quaint but drunk, Helsinki... Well, you're used to it. Turku is cool if you like ship building, but otherwise... [no comment]. Lahti is great is you like paper and meth. Tornio is a great place to laugh at Sweden from.

Take a sauna when offered.

>and can i try pic related without dying ?

If you're in good health

like rolling around in the snow naked after sauna

Finns > loud mouth fat dumb amerifats

I don't know but I heard they have a lot of gibs.

I know this one 29yo virgin finn and man he is fucking loaded with gibs.

Makes the gibs in 'merica a fucking joke.

Apartment, money for all kinds of electronics (cell phones, laptops,) and still have internets and afford food n shiet, free university education supposedly too.

And all he does is complain about anxiety and how his apartment is a mess because of his anxiety, and doesn't cut his toenails, so the end of his bed is scratched up n shiet too.

He says he going to die but he never does, and always complains of health ailments but I think he just likes the attention.

Oh, we do that too.
Yeah we had an old man die around here a few years back when he jumped in to the atlantic in february

In America we have sex with anybody and everybody. It's not a big deal. But if you talk about serious topics people lose their shit and will want to kill you.

I'm just saying, no culture is perfect.

I think it'd be fine to socialize with a group of small group of people like in the picture but here in America I do wish for quiet on the bus because it's full of 100 people blabbering on about nothing.

>German
>Calling anyone else Autistic

I'm an American living in Germany, and this is the most autistic country I've ever been in. Yes, its super clean (when brown people aren't around throwing trash everywhere). Here's just a few things I've noticed Germans do that is completely autistic

>Never cross the crosswalk on Red, ever. Even if no car is coming and its 11:30pm.
>Germans will call the police on you if you vacuum your carpet between the hours of 1-3, and any time on Sunday
>Germans Business owns will not rent out their apartments above them to people with kids...because of the noise during business hours.
>You cannot turn right on red at a stop light unless there's a sign for it.
>Germans in general can't understand their own train system. When a train is leaving at the time they want, to the place they want, they will still come up to me and ask "if this the right train?" Because the train number changed.
>Germans have a 15 second time limit between you paying for your groceries and you finish bagging them.
>German men do not approach German women, ever. Which makes it super easy to bang out a lot of German women, because all you have to do is talk to them.
>Your paperwork has made me autistic

In all seriousness, I love this country. It's dying, and I will leave soon, but I love it. And I'll miss you.

Honestly not much, wine and baguettes? And a tower that can't be taken pictures of at night. Never visited France, but maybe someday. Oh and I've seen some of the countryside through some bicycle touring videos, looks nice.

This

Fuck sake I hate this. Doesn't happen very often though because we don't socialize much with strangers in interior BC and we don't really have buses here but people who moved here from Vancouver or Alberta are absolutely retarded when it comes to this it's like they have a physical need to fucking talk to someone every two seconds about some stupid TV show I've never heard of or some dumbfuck celebrity seriously just invest in a fucking phone so you can talk to a friend or someone on the Internet who cares about your stupid shit

I met some Britanny French at Oktoberfest one day. I drunkenly told them that I'd die fighting with them against the muslim horde.

Does that mean...
I have finnish blood?

Fake person spotted. You don't give a fuck about them, you just want to talk about yourself.

Just greet with no purpose and try to start conversations about stuff I don't know or care about

You're correct. The more you dare to ask for, the more you can possible get. Also if your skin color is anything except white, all of what you said is pretty much guaranteed.

Anxiety is a real problem around here for those who stay inside mostly and it will only get worse now that the darkness is here.

I don't even ride the bus man, but I did ride a greyhound across the country once and it was kind of nice having people to talk to

what paint remover you like mate?

DELET THIS

I don't really see a point there, a bus stop is for waiting a bus not having to listen to some old hag telling her lifestory, or some hipster faggot telling you about his day.

safe distance here is much closer
I'm a Finn at heart though so I always stand further

State your business for being here. Are you a tourist, exchange student or on a business trip.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1509057707512.webm
perkele i love finland

Exactly or trying to talk about some dumb ass TV show or celebrity

I understand exactly why Finns leave eachother alone at a bus stop etc some call it autism I think it makes perfect sense to me

Rakija to the table or fuck off.

How is this autism?

Why are Le 52% face Amerimutts commenting ITT?

Now I think about it that maybe the reason why I enjoyed the time in service.

>>German men do not approach German women, ever. Which makes it super easy to bang out a lot of German
So Germany needs their diaspora to come back and fuck their women for them?

can't believe it's 52%

>PLEASE RISE FOR THE FINNISH NATIONAL ANTHEM.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

Yep. Here's a process that works 1 in 4 times.

>Go to Train Station
>Pick girl you think is cute
>say "Hey I'm on this train too, but do you want to go grab a coffee? I think you're really cute"
>If they say yes, you're golden.
>No, well better luck next time, but 1/4 times is a really good ratio.

youtube.com/watch?v=iagm6-riUus

Offtopic: is the unknown spurdo 2017 worth watching?

Hell yeah if you want to see some dirty bolshevik scum getting wiped off from this earth.

Lets combine two wonderful things together:
youtube.com/watch?v=YVnRe9BxdXM

>How do I move to Finland?

I see no reason why a Canadian wouldn't be welcome there!

>>Germans have a 15 second time limit between you paying for your groceries and you finish bagging them.

Why do Americans get triggered when they have to pack their own shit?

Most likely the best war movie in years. I hope.

Non countries

PUUKKO THOSE WHO INSULT SUOMI

It's supposed to be the most faithful version to the book. The trailer is intense.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGdNGE-EP4A

Kaunis. Kittos.

I don't mind packing my own stuff. Its the short time limit they give you before the cashier starts shoving the person behind's things on top of your own. I've gotten a system down now to just put it back into the cart and pack it in my backpack later. But when I first got here years ago, it was different.

What the fuck? why would you talk to someone at a bus stop?

>German men do not approach German women, ever.

So how does it work? Do german womens approach?? I'm really curious

Interesting. A lot of my friends in the Army had German wives, but I never got a chance to go. I figured it was just some thing where German women grew up around the base and got sucked into American culture or something.

Are you going to move back to America or stay in Germany?

Saw it a few hours ago, it's great.

Hans, Bernd, i don't think you are in any place to talk about autism to anyone. After all your own nation is the quintessential promised land of autism.

>Finns and Estonians
Typical Kremlin suka blyat thread
sage