he got real retard

Ain't that just the way

Damn.

>Ippo has brain damage
>Takamura gonna lose his next fight and retire due to detached retina
>Coach coughing up blood

What the FUCK is even happening anymore in this manga

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

The characters are reflecting the author's health condition.

And also holy shit these two pages. Two fucking pages for a single action of drawing a line in a notebook. Two fucking pages. That's why this manga is so goddamn slow.

What year is it again?

Coach was shit all along?

I'm not going to defend how slow this manga goes, but this was obviously intentionally slow pacing for impact. You can almost see his oxygen leaving his muscles.

lol no more ippo

>Skipped the amature circuit and went straight pro
>Barely going to reach 25 fights
>Already braindamaged
I get that Ippo blocks with his face but this is just down right unlucky.

MAYBE THE BLOCKING BLOWS WITH YOUR FACE STRATEGY DOESN'T WORK VERY WELL IN THE LONG RUN EH KAMOGAWA?

Like he fucking cares about long term when he's about to kick the bucket himself.

At least it's not a WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER to depict the motion of throwing ONE SINGLE FUCKING PUNCH

Isn't this from an older chapter?

TL
>That can't be the reason.
>The damage from the fight with Gonzalez just hasn't left yet; that's why.
>So why am I not livelier? I am okay.
>The Dempsey Roll was something that the Coach came up with before I was hospitalized.

And then the next line isn't on the page.

Works for mexican boxers. They only become retarded after their 30s generälly.

That's because Mexicans have boxing superpowers. Ippo is just nipponese and is overdosing on oxygen.

This is depressing

REMEMBER THE OXYGEN KID

They all get fucked though. Just google Maromero Paez or Travieso Arce or even Chavez. All retarded from taking too many hits.
Meanwhile Floyd can spend all his millions in private tutors so he can learn to read, brain intact.

It only works with guts

He has fairy dust to heal him, that's not fair.

>Takamura dies in his match
>Coach dies because he is an ancient old man
>Ippo has brain damage and will never be able to do anything with his life

Thanks Kamogawa

Guts doesn't get hit almost exclusively in the head. S'why boxing is the most retarded combat sport. You can heal a broken leg; you can't heal a broken brain.

And Takamura says in 1152 that Ippo is broken. So there's that.

Thank you based Morikawa. This shit like the stuff with Takaumra's eye isn't going to get fully addressed until the end of the series.

Wait, again !?

My thoughts exactly. The first time was when he was trying to help his friend with his manga right? Though, he just finished with a match and that's why he couldn't draw a straight line.

This is gonna have a Joe ending, huh?

Ippo is punchdrunk. RIP.

Here's hoping.

Don't worry, Ippo. /ic/ also can't draw a nice line.

>Wait, again !?

Yes. That's sorta how punch-drunkeness works. Given Morikawa love for slow builds, Ippo will never be able to draw a straight line again, with this being the worst that happens to him, as far as permanent damage goes.

Takamura will finish at heavyweight, but with a fully detached retina and Aokimura are going to be the ones who win the 'retired due to injury' lottery, but since they great at anything non-boxing related, they'll be excellent boxing coaches and lead their students to gold with ease.

With any luck Miyata will lose to the WBC world champion and fuck off to a different weightclass and take Manabu with him.

>This is gonna have a Joe ending, huh?

Nope. The only character who has the highest probability of dying in the ring is Alfredo > Sendo > Ricardo. Given Volg's entire character was literally there to have someone to get relentlessly shit on, I could see Morikawa throwing a "Fuck You" curve-ball his way and have him stripped of his world title due to his opponent accusing him of doping and planting something on him or the challenger to his future IBF/WBO/WBA/WBC world unification match mysteriously dying, when him and Dan ignore orders from mob/Vegas to take a dive.

You forgot the part about where his special technique requires him to do inhumane training in order to build huge muscle mass on his bones.

Dude's already messing up his body worse than his coach.

>building muscles is bad for the body
what?

>Ippo
>sick end
>even take over 100 volume

what the

You retards the oxygen from his brain is now permanently in his muscles. Now he has unlimited stamina with only a slight drawback.