Italians

How come they never colonised any part of the Americas like other Western Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&t=142s
ricette.giallozafferano.it/Impasto-per-pizza.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are too busy screwing each other

this, and also too filthy rich already from basically controlling mediterranean trade
who could've known there was a whole new continent and not just india? also geographically it wasn't too favorable

Just do a google search of renaissance era Italy friendo. There was no 'Italy' and they were too busy doing other things to send huge armies to the other side of the world.

Because they already conquered half of the first world as romans ?

No access to the atlantic, any attempt at colonization would be blocked by spain's control of the strait of Gibraltar. Also it wasn't a country until very recently.

Kek Christopher Columbus and fucking AMERIGO Vespucci were as macaroni as you Giorgio
But Italy wasn't a state, just city-states which were the cultural center of Renaissance Europe just like Greece was during the Diadochoi. Skilled manpower employed by other powerful countries
Collectively, Italy is a dead country since Rome anyway. It has drained all its collective conquering energy, just like Mongolia is a sympathetic country of humble sheep-herder now. + the shitskins gibsmedat migrants of the late Empire period haven't particularily improved the genepool

Italy was fractured into powerful city states ever since the fall of Rome, and in some ways is still fractured. It's not like a normal nation, there is very strong regional pride. As a nation they are actually pretty young.

Plus I think after their run as the Romans they decided to settle down and just go for a Cultural victory Civ style.

Interesting map spaghetti.
>No wonder you screwed 2WW when you though France is in Germany

OP asked about Italians, the lack of a centralized nation-state doesn't mean Italian peoples didn't exist already

you are probably much more pozzled than us anyway mahmoud

The small republics however did conquer islands and cities around the med. That was their equivalent. Later italy controlled libya and if empires didn't end. Libya would be majority italian.

It's wasn't a country till 150 years ago.. it was A patchwork of micro and city states..

>Catalonia flag
ULTRA RARE

I think Italy could become a powerhouse again if they dropped the regional pride, stopped bickering with one another and united. But that never happens, with the exception of the World Cup.

they didn't even manage to conquer Malta.. a country the size of bangkok

They where to heavy to mobilize due to the amount of body hair they produce, a ship full of Italians sinks because of the weight.

Yeah and you implied as if those whole new continents were not actually discovered by Giovannis, learn to interpret a post Vittore

>t. French italian as most "native French"

There is no Italian people anyway. Italians are too clannish at this point of history, they don't fucking care besides their family. Also terronis

Yeah as was said Italy was never united until recently and had no need to really expand anyway cause the city states were so powerful during the Renaissance. And yeah I get the feeling that they drained their aggressive energy during Rome. So they spend their time for culture instead, delicious food, they drive European fashion and music, fancy sports cars etc

Italians win culture victory hands down

milan fought genoa fought mantua fought venice fought naples fought the papal state fought ferrera and nobody really got anything done until they unified well after colonies had been established

holy shit catalonia flag?
did i miss something?

we are independent now.. so we got our own flag

some Italians had their big shining moments in the history of colonization due to their prowess, sure, but there is little doubt overall the effort was Iberian, I don't want to wewuz that too much

kek

Check the meme flag options

Set off across the Atlantic, then gave up half way...

They're non-Whites, what would you expect

You're dutch, faggot. I'm a janitor and I can see you.

>western europeans

From what I've seen and the Italians I've worked with, most of them are lazy as fuck and don't do shit. The ones that do work break their backs making up for the other 200 lazy ones.

kek, havent gotten rused by 4chin for a long time

The lack of a nation-state to push exploration/colonization at this stage would be the answer. Same reason there's no German push overseas, too busy with "internal" squabbles.

Fair enough. Italy is the Vatican of Europe, a meme museum country anyway, those kind of countries are just high culture places and can't larp as vigorous, see WW1 and WW2. But I guess with Terronis and now litteral Africans, there won't be much high culture museum meme anymore. This means also that Italy might become a young, angry shithole again after it has lost everything. Well, that's the road of all of us now

its all the north african blood

Why did Italy just give up and leave it up to us Anglos? They are a meme country now. They had so much going for them. Guess they just like their 36 hour workweek too much

You've obviously never been to New Jersey.

Are jersey guido trash anything like actual Sicilian people? Honest question

Treaty of Tordesillas

and staten island

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&t=142s

Indeed Louie

what the fuck is this map

that's a Puerto Rican you leaf shitskin. The US has half of the world's whites. Go back to Your Rope if it's so great.

spain and dutch are the same country

Showing Italians had to travel 1100 nautical miles just to get to the starting point of Portugal, France, Spain and England
It's not internal medicine, faggot

>Italo Americans vs "Italians"

What do you think?

Northern Italians hate Sicilians; Sicilians are fucking niggers

how to make proper pizza dough?
gf keeps fucking up pls help

used your crusted cum

Soul & Passion™

im begging here!

why is Germany labeled France, among other issues

Passion & Soul™

stop taunting me

there was no unified italy to direct a colonisation

italian expeditions were either private merchants or asked other kingdoms for support

at least we don't have a progeny of beaners claiming to be us now

>at least we don't have a progeny of beaners claiming to be us now
well....ehm...

A L F A
R O M E O

You're making me hungry and I've already had 2nd breakfast.

This is disturbing to look at

Translate: ricette.giallozafferano.it/Impasto-per-pizza.html

Also remember: the more you let the dough rest, the better.

Recipe says 2 hours but you can let it rest 48 hours if you want.

Kek be glad you have another le 56% country to share your burden amerimutt.
This does not justice to actual statistics though even in Paris. Whites are autistic decently brained cogs of the collective either working or NEETing in the internet. Nogs are just a pair of arms and a pair of legs wandering endlessly in the streets. Even here, one of the less shitskined part of the country, when you go outside they are everywhere, even with maybe 0,1% of the regional population. All the nogs are litterally outside of the time, not working, not reading, just fucking walking, sitting here and there, or and this is their favourite : waiting the bus. No shit, they make easily 50% of the bus waiters here, this is not even stastically possible. There are not even as much of them in the KFC. This makes me just outright burst in laughs sometimes and then I catch their inquiring, suprised, yet desperately void eye. This exact moment, we both feel the abysmal nonsense of them and I living in the same society I guess

GIB ITAL GF NAOW

for how many days do you leave the pasta to levitate before massaging it into a pizza?

It shows the geographical disadvantage Italy had in considering investment in trans-Atlantic expeditions... are you really this fucking dumb??

I'm north Italian and a don't hate Sicilians stop talking for us you American mongrel

Why are these fake countries allowed to post here??

fug dat quote
and kek

Shut up.

>How come they never colonised any

Much of this map is completely wrong

Iceland isn't Ireland
Madrid isn't in Portugal
Andorra isn't Monaco
London isn't in Scotland
Germany isn't France
Vienna ain't in Czechia
Belarus ain't Poland
Copenhagen ain't in Sweden
Norway ain't Sweden
Bucharest ain't in Hungary
Romania ain't Bulgaria
Oslo ain't in Bulgaria

WATCH IT CHRISSY

I know americans are on that parh, but they aren't beaners yet, user

thanks, I really hate that our pizzas taste like soap. I showed her 2 online making guides, hope this one works.

Because we became a unified country only very recently, like Germany. And we have no access to the Atlantic which is why we focused our colonialism in Africa

i think she just threw it in the oven once it resembles dough

RARE
A
R
E

Amerigo and Columbus were both Italian.
It's just that the mafia governments didn't want to give them money, so they went to Spain and Portugal for funds.

Independencia Siciliano quando?

Dude my stepdad is like half Itailan, I'm like totally 100% Italian now bro

Honestly Americans are larding faggots

its one of the meme flags now

Nope. The whole north Vs south debate is pretty much silent right now. The niggers and dune coons are uniting the whole country in hating them.

was the lil finger added later? we don't use that gesture in that context, we usually make horn gestures in superstitious situations

Malta is rightful Hospitaller clay.

Ah damn I was tricked. I just saw the news on tv

They were too busy fighting between each other and their population fled to America. See USA, Brazil and Argentina. I have majority Italian ascendency.

W..well y-you maybe should pay a family visit to Brasil Andrea

He does it for free

Also the fact that the only way out of the Mediterranean is through the Straits of Gibraltar, which was controlled by the much more powerful Spanish and British Empires.

yeah me too hue
see

>A Eurocuck education
Italy wasn't a country at this time and was divided into smaller kingdoms and other governments. In 1492 the last emirate in Southern Spain was defeated and the Iberian peninsula was largely secured. Eventually the Spanish royal family intermarried with Portugal, France, and other European powers effectively creating a Spanish empire, based mostly along religious lines of Catholics vs Protestants. Spain was one of the major aggressors of the 30 years war. Italy was not a major power and was disunited as a landmass.

>Belarus ain't Poland

it should be

They're Italian-American, not Italian

All of their "Italian" customs are completely corrupted

That's why they say "gabagool" instead of "capocollo"

And they say "shfooyadell" instead of "sfogliatelle"

Just use quality ingredients and avoid crap.

You could make the tomato sauce yourself if canned one is shit from obscure brands.

Use Italian REAL mozzarella and not dry slices of shit.

Cut the mozzarella in 4 pieces and put them in a colander for some hour so the excess water goes away and you won't find water on your pizza when you take it out of the oven.

Use quality olive oil

tell her to give it a pair of days of rest in a fridge

They may as well have fucking founded Argentina
Barely any whites there are actually Spanish
New Jersey also used to be a proper enlgish state until it was invaded by wogs

Italian Americans are so retarded

>shfoyadell

AYY'd

Sounds like Neapolitan primitive "language"

domani