Facebook

Is anyone else here tired of being called racist? I posted a few JFK files yesterday to show the Jews part in his assassination, I even made it a point of engaging my only Jewish friend in the conversation. He was LITERALLY the only one NOT upset, calling me a racist etc. I had friends block me, I just deactivated it. I hate being “woke” some days

>friend
>block because some theory(fact)
I have bad news for you.

>using goybook
you played yourself man

Wait what?

How do you figure?

>tfw deleted my facebook in 2013 because of this same shit

Thank you

Fagbook is totally fucked. If your thoughts or opinion don't follow the narrative, you get the axe. Mean while sjw and blm get all the free recognition they can find.

>He was LITERALLY the only one NOT upset, calling me a racist etc.
he knows

For what

>tell everyone you're a 9/11 truther (some old chool alex jones "wisdom")
>everyone calls you a retard
surprise surprise

Pointing out I’m not the only one. Even though I deleted Facebook the one is an ex-boyfriend and he’s texting me still arguing with me about this. BAKA

Good luck with that

So you think I’m a retard for pointing out FACT based evidence?

>using facebook
>trying to redpill normies on facebook
>surprised that the unwashed masses don't understand

What the fuck did you expect was going to happen? Delete your facebook account and stop being a good goy.

Lol done & done

There are other procedures you need to do to properly destroy the account. As of now, all you did was put a band aid over a sore. You MUST completely remove the account and content from Faceberg or they keep it indefinitely (and it's still searchable...future employers *cough *cough).

I’m listening

>ex boyfriend
fag

Me also.

>Is anyone else here tired of being called racist?

How about don't use facebook ok?

There are literally "friends" on your account that are just there to be able to monitor you. Even though making an account that isn't you is against ToS facebook allows this. Don't participate in your own big brother baby monitor.

just google how to delete your account rather then deactivate your account. big difference.
prior to that, download any pics u want to keep and have one last look at all the cunts you never stay in touch with, but think u do cos of muh faceberg. It's a beautiful day when you rid yourself of an online presence.
it feels great to be rid of the facebooks. enjoy your freedom.

I’m a girl fuck wad lol. Not a fag

Sure larp some more

rare

Proudly addicted to the D

I need to do that. Put in for my pistol permit. Don’t need FB holding me back