ENJOY PRISON DRUMPF

ENJOY PRISON DRUMPF

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/923923022133817344

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/923923022133817344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the increasingly nervous cuck said for the ten trillionth time sure that this time he was going to be right

>"This is the end of Drumph for sure!" says increasingly nervous man for 7th time this year

Keith obermonger is a lefty fear mongerer.

>ENJOY PRISON DRUMP

Hillary for prison 2017!

Trump 2020!

No he's a true patriot didn't you see him wrapped in the flag?

What a moronic cuck he is, even as Hillary, Huma, and Podesta are being loaded into a prison van he will still be on the "impeach any day now drumph!!" bullshit

The fact Olbermann still has a job ANYWHERE is rightfully concerning, even if it's only GQ.

>cool drumpf post

let's just gas the leftist rats and be done with it. this is tiring.

we need to find dirt on olbermann.

I can’t wait until we go full fash and these kikes finally get the ovens and gas chambers they wine about. The new American Reich will rise

>twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/923923022133817344
(((Olbermann))) is melting down. What a time to be alive!

3-7 more years! i still don't get why he triggers them quite so much. he's honestly quite moderate. oh well, gas works.

Are leftists going to have anything left in the tank for next year?

I wish I could force Olbermann to clean my toilets when they round up all the leftist for re education. Maybe the government will have a stimulus program in the form of forced labor using college professors,labor organisers and welfare system abusers

Yeah, enjoy prison blumpf. Any day now... Aaaaaaaany day now...

Anyone get his new book?

Even Louise Mensch just tweets her rape fantasies out now give it up Olbercuck

Olbermann is fucking insane. Everybody bitches about alex jones but at least his reports are based on real shit. Keith is an actual mental case.

Ye, his mother's basement. All neatly stacked right next to the set he uses for his inane ramblings.

Wasn't he an anchor on ESPN?

Oh no how will he ever recover

Get in here.

>ur stooopid and have many personalities btfoooo

Does Olbermann realize how crazy he comes off as?

Someone's coffee pot is awfully hot

He's the lefty version of Alex Jones. He doesn't care.

>Olbermann still shouting in the basement to no one

>leftist traitors like Lynne Stewart and Bradley Manning got Americans killed

>leftist traitors like the Rosenbergs, Hillary, Clinton, and Al Gore gave our nuclear secrets to Russia and China

>leftist traitors are always burning American flags or banning it anywhere it offends illegal Mexicans

>leftist traitors always side with enemies in time of war - except when a democrat is President

>leftist traitors are outright engaging in pilicies to tear down our borders and destroy the US as its own sovereign nation while socially-shaming anyone who's nationalistic and patriotic

>leftist traitors in govenrment ALL swear oaths to uphold our laws and secure our border, then openly break those oaths and laws

>Olbermann: Hurr you're traitors for not being more like us!

>Keith Olbermann is unfunny and can't stump the Trum-

Oh...fuck.

SHRINK THOSE SHAKERS NOWWWWWWWWWW

This is surely the end of Trump's campaign.

he brought his own

grumpfie btfo!!

>Letter Trump wrote to NY Magazine in the 90s.

Proof of his multiple personalities.

Guys, is Keith doing ok? I'm worried...

now I think you guys are just making fun of poor Keith. nobody woulda read his tweets otherwise.

Probably not. He KNOWS that Trump is a treasonous lunatic, why can't anybody else it?

Meanwhile we get to all laugh at the sperging crackpot.

Is he still making videos from his mothers basement? Man is having a mental bteakdown

i love how he has been trolling the media for decades

Ha now that the tide has turned they really want to quiet this Russian nonsense down. Like pottery

The greatest thing Trump have done is shown the world how fucking biased left-wing news are.

It used to be that people said FoxNews were just propaganda, atleast now everyone knows that they all are.

That isn't proof of multiple personalities, that's just proof he knows how to play the media like a fiddle.

His fans are worse. Look at his youtube comment sections.

Alex Jones hasn't been fired nearly as much. Olbermann is more like the left's Glenn Beck

Fanboys are fanboys, trying to apply logic to their thoughts is a waste of time. Star Wars fanboys still think the prequels and the changes to the OT are great.

My sides.

God bless Donald Trump.

>...said from his mom's basement
You forgot the most important part

Operation White

It's going down this Halloween

Be warned of shills

You're not a true fan untill you hate everything about the thing you love.

alex jones is a genuine entertainer though
keith is legally considered too mentally unwell to drive a car. twitching uncontrollably and screaming FUCK DRUMPF isn't entertainment, it's actually pretty unnerving to anyone who isn't a liberal psychopath

>Powered By Pizza, Anal...

This guy is totally unhinged

>Trump is a terrible businessman

Said the man who let the Donald live in his head, rent free

>(((Olbermann)))
>((((((moderate))))))

Are you trying to cheat me, Donarudo-kun?

It doesn't matter. He tells people what they want to hear so he stands to gain from it.

KEK

Trump isn't going to prison but many on the left with their Democrap overlords will be going or end up dead now that is something i would pay to see happen

A once talented voice artist ruined by crazy. Sad!

>3-7
>implying Drumpf won't be a 4 term president

They are doing exactly what Trump wants them to do. The left is so completely unpalatable to the majority of americans that 2018 is going to be a democrat bloodbath because these morons keep doubling down. They bring no debate, they fear monger and push social justice. The dems might legitimately lose 7 senate seats in 2018 if they keep this up.

#EnjoyPrison

Why does a 58 year old man just toss around insults with no substance? Might as well call Trump a doody head.

Is it any good?

>might as well call trump a doody head
I think olbermann's actually done that at at least one time

Yeah, he's a baseball guy.

>Early in 1997 Olbermann was suspended for two weeks after he made an unauthorized appearance on The Daily Show on Comedy Central with then host and former ESPN colleague Craig Kilborn. At one point in the show he referred to Bristol, Connecticut (ESPN's headquarters), as a "'Godforsaken place."[29] Later that year he abruptly left ESPN under a cloud of controversy, apparently burning his bridges with the network's management;[30] this began a long and drawn-out feud between Olbermann and ESPN. Between 1997 and 2007 incidents between the two sides included Olbermann's publishing an essay on Salon.com in November 2002 titled "Mea Culpa", in which he stated, "I couldn't handle the pressure of working in daily long-form television, and what was worse, I didn't know I couldn't handle it."[31] The essay told of an instance when his former bosses remarked he had "too much backbone", a claim that is literally true, as Olbermann has six lumbar vertebrae instead of the normal five.[31]

>In 2004 Olbermann was not included in ESPN's guest lineup for its 25th anniversary SportsCenter "Reunion Week", which saw Craig Kilborn and Charley Steiner return to the SportsCenter set. In 2007, ten years after Olbermann's departure, in an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, he said, "If you burn a bridge, you can possibly build a new bridge, but if there's no river any more, that's a lot of trouble." During the same interview Olbermann stated that he had recently learned that as a result of ESPN's agreeing to let him return to the airwaves on ESPN Radio, he was banned from ESPN's main (Bristol, Connecticut) campus.

everybodys getting three hots n a cot.

if you zoom in, you can see a fat naked guy wiht a micro penis taking the picture reflected on teh bottle

>Hillary Clinton's campaign is powered by Cheese Pizza

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

She said, "Hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul
Let's have a ball
Hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul
Let's have a ball
Hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul
Let's have a ball"

Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big, big love
Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big, big love

this guy just cranks the hate up to 11 all day every day, must be frustrating and tiring for him to have all this impotent rage