Trying to free myself from the media Jew, how does Sup Forums get its news?

I currently use Fox News and the Times UK, but even then I feel like I'm being lied to. Any other good sources of news that I can go to? I'm gonna take the local pill and read about my local community, but what about international news? Any advice?

>MSM
>Lied to
yes
we get our news from ourselves

All main news networks are controlled
Just need to learn how to watch news adgendas and speculate why they chose to broadcast what topics

Yourselves?

So continue to read MSM and try to figure out what's really happening? Isn't there an alternative news outlet?

Internet rumor.

If you still feel the need to "be informed", read news from five years ago and see how useful any of it turned out to be. No cherry picking.

I'm not denying that the MSM are lying idiots, but surely someone has to do somewhat reliable international reports.

well it really depends on what you care about

I work in consulting/financial services so I stick to non-political sections of WSJ, Bloomberg, Marketwatch, and when Im feeling politics, Fox Business and CNBC Business during the morning
Talk radio when I am driving for laughs, and I follow and donate to Jay Sekulow for Legal/Law news and debate

I get 95% percent of my news from Sup Forums, twitter, and the White House directly and I am much better informed than the average normalfag. The media is full of CIA and Jews, just look at some of the stuff we found in the new JFK dumps

Star reading scholarly periodicals:
Quadrant
Harper's Magazine
Lapham's Quarterly
Daedalus (MIT)
London Review of Books
Monthly Review
n + 1
New Criterion
Paris Review
Baffler
The Federalist
Jacobin Mag

It's actually important to read a few real leftist mags. Periodical are for a higher IQ audience, so there's much less rhetoric, and bread and circus bullshit. You will learn to understand the genuinely different ideologies and programs that underly the MSM pony show for the dumb masses. There is no such thing as a non-bias information source, so don't bother looking.

True, where better to get reports about the President than from the White House itself? Is Drudge Report any good?

The only true source of news is Sup Forums, but WSJ isn't too bad as far as ZOG-controlled media goes.

It's not bias that bothers me, it's outright lying. I would rely on a left wing news outlet if it was truthful about their reporting.

Drudge isn't bad for a news aggregator, I have it bookmarked but don't use it much. Reuters is the the only main MSM site I use desu. But yes, all presidential news I get from the White House. Admittedly I'm biased towards Trump but through watching the press conferences and stuff I get a completely different view than what the MSM gives out

Yeah if only, right?

Therightstuff.biz
>Fash the Nation for more serious discussion
>the daily shoah for entertaining shitposting and news

In this vein, Foreign Affairs, Stratfor and The Economist are also good. FA in particular is a very good look at the the globalist gameplan, the Council on Foreign Relations is extremely influential and has been for a long time.

You can try using bigger media from different countries and trying to figure out the reality from different PoVs. Like Fox, Drudge, RT, Guardian, etc. Just try to be extra critical to obvious sources like BBC, CNN, etc.

Alternatively, ask somebody from the country you need here.

I watch youtube for news usually phillip defranco.

don't feel like wasting hours watching or reading about very biased badly written news easier to just watch his 10-20 minute recaps of todays happenings

Yes, yourself

That's a good idea, use different MSMs to try to piece the truth together. Thanks for the advice!

>how does Sup Forums get its news?

If news gets approved by ALL of pol->infowars->breitbart->fox->one of wapo/cnn/msnbc/etc (for example: the Fusion GPS stuff) then chances are its legit.

Any good conservative European MSM outlets that I can rely on for happenings aside from the Times and Sky?

Bloomberg radio is decent only because they only care about the stock market. It's still shit but at least they aren't constantly shilling anti Trump bullshit like most msm.

(((Bloomberg))) I dropped them a while ago friendo, you should do the same :^)

>That's a good idea, use different MSMs to try to piece the truth together.
Beware however that this would still leave you vulnerable to falling for deceptions which they ALL coordinate to push, however.

Yeah, dead people do.

Sorry Ameribro but it if you only found out that the CIA have plants in the MSM yesterday, you're no better than an a normalfag. This shit's been going on for decades. You needed some JFK declassified document to assure you otherwise. Sad

Ofc, but you can tell when they're lying it's very obvous. "Refugees" "systematic racism" "wage gap" "economic inequality" I think reporters use those terms so smart people can tell when they're pushing (((the agenda)))

I honestly browse most MSM while i am in boring classes. Pick out what seems legit. Then Look for threads about it here when I get back to my apartment.

Sup Forums
>filled with shit, but thanks to user and virtually no moderation, also contains important bits of solid info - you're already here, so you should already know this
reddit/The_Donald
>reddit sucks overall but T_D often has bleeding edge content and the comments frequently contain direct links to documents, videos, audio, and other direct sources you will rarely, if ever, find in the msm
conservativetreehouse.com
>journalism blog run by someone under the nom du plum of Sundance - excellent articles; I suspect Sundance is a white hat in the deep state (or close with one or more of them). The daily President Trump topic is an open topic for Trump-related sub-threads; as with T_D there are excellent links to source info in the comments
infowars.com
>over the last few years Alex has been right more often than just about anyone else in news media - he loves america, americanism, and he is hated by the modern left / globalists. I download his podcast every day. There can be no doubt his sources are excellent, the man is practically prescient at this point.
I have another 20+ bookmarks from the corporate left and so-called right, in order to know what the low info folks are being indoctrinated with, but I do not trust them. It's a bit like Cypher describing the matrix code - after a while you learn how to parse fake news and pull the nuggets out of the shit.

This, if it's on t.v or in print fucking forget about it.