youtube.com/watch?v=nD8mNHCUZpg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m4s
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no u

Shh, Gyro is sleeping.

I can suck myself

Shh, Jashuo is sleeping.

guys help

Which would be your stand? Dont just pick the one you like, answer from the bottom of your heart.

For me Survivor, even if i dont like it that much.

i just started getting into jojo and i think it goes like like this

black and white manga > colored > anime

i've eaten a lot of breads.

Hey, what stand is this?

Gappy makes me happy

I can heat your balls and freeze the whole world.

Purple Haze,
not useful in my daily routine,
but i just LOOOOVE it.

I want to taste Doppio's Italian sausage

The Specials

Very sad moment.

Has there been any updates to the wall of smug?

Harvest.
I could literally try living as a NEET if I had him.

Harvest

Lali-hooooo!

Pearl Jam. I just wanna help people feel better through eating good food is all..

Why do almost all of them have such DSL?

Highway to Hell.

so i just got done reading part 3 and i gotta be honest it was fun but it was kinda a drag.

does 4 feel not so much a drag at times?

best girl imo. i'd let her teach me all day long.

Im rereading part 6 and this shit is the hypest part of all Jojo

4 and 5 are good read.
6 drags but last 50 chapters are GOAT.
7 drags around.
8 is certainly not a drag till now. pretty fun.

I mean it does get stand of the week at times but it's a pretty fun ride and honestly felt a little short to me. NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GET SPOILED.

Jojo generals are the fucking worst.

Yeah you're right they're shit. So... what are you doin' tonight?

>5 a good read
>7 drags
I'll give you 1 part maybe 2 that actually do drag but come on really.

thanks

i am leaving sensei thank you

I've sucked about 50 dicks.

I MEAN-UH NOT LIKE YKNOW ARE YOU WITH ANYBODY BUT LIKE UH YOU FREE FOR COFFEE?

I'm actually reading berserk for the first time. Killing time while the new chapter releases.

>having one thread discussing a topic over having the same topic scattered all over the board is the fucking worst

part 5 felt like a good thriller/chase movie. awesome action, good crew. it was not a drag m8.

No sorry I have 2 kids to look after. I literally only have time to take care of them and maybe read a few chapters.
Only the fight in the train was great. Everything else was good or bad.
There's nothing to talk about I like new readers coming in and wanting to talk about it but then all the old readers shit up the thread with spoilers. To make things worse all the threads are basically meme only until a new chapter is released.

OH yeah me too me too. BUT, Berserk is pretty great especially when it gets to the conviction arc. Just really focus on the early parts of Guts backstory so you can appreciate the subtleties of Miura. just be lucky you aren't waiting 8 years like the rest of us.

seriously check this shit out

This, I think it's quite like the movie Mad Max: Fury Road. Giorno plays a role equal to the other main characters, much like Max as well.

>Only the fight in the train was great. Everything else was good or bad.
i hope i don't get to see such baitors next year when VA anime airs.

Good taste, user.

I feel blessed the art style is what hooked me back in. And now I'm at the part where Griffith got everything and fucked everyone over. So much rage happened, but at the same time I feel like I understand why he did it.
So it wasn't great? I'm not sure what you're trying to convey here.

7 > 6 = 4 >3 > 5

The max security prison arc was great if only for the sheer amount of participants on all sides.
A lot of part 6 in general had great minor villains, from Dio's sons to best girls Miraschon, Guess and Miumiu

I really liked this fight

I think Guts understands too in a sense but you'll see for yourself later. Have fun user hope your kids aren't fussy

D4c
exploring the multiverse with myselfs would be fun as fuck

Its funny how part 4 is regarded as the "Slice of Life" part and the "find that specific killer" part, yet its full to the brim with so many psychotic people beyond just Kira. Right off the bat Angelo's backstory has him committing the most depraved crimes of rape and mutilation off of fucking childhood. Then he bites that dog's snout off and chokes his owner by spitting it into his mouth.

Keicho's been going around just impaling motherfuckers with a stone arrow that guarantees maximum agon, without a care in the world as to whether or not they're a match.

Akira fucking thought up the concept of dragging someone through wiring, now just come on.

Surface guy has a fetish for torturing people with school supplies. Yukako is Yukako. Rohan wanted to basically drain a young fan's life into a fucking manga. Aya will leave you hopelessly deformed without even an option to pay out of it,even though she's fully capable or restoring you, just because you filed to live up to her childish fairy tale fantasies.

Most of these guys forgiven "good" guys. The town as a whole easily has more evil in it among common citizens than Dio's entire gang. It's not a good place to live.

I wonder if Soft & Wet will get some of Killer Queen's abilities later on.

I didn't like it at first but I ended up loving it

>The people that says Vento Aureo is shit is probably the same that only read the shitty translations+shitty scans version

Atleast wait until JJCA finishes translating it, jesus christ

so what are you saying? 7 had the best fights? and 5 is in shitters?

A good portion of it is translated well by this point, and it's still nothing special. It's not a bad part, none of the parts are bad, but a lot of people find it wanting due to stuff like Giorno being a weak MC.
Critique isn't objectively bad.

my man. I don't get why people hate it so much it's a great concept of using feng shui as a form of perfect luck which is more understandable than friggin Hey yah! I always like the little mythical and fringe like stands Araki makes like this and Sky high along with that one crazy Kishibe Rohan story with the bugs that hide in phones. It was also different because Dragon's Dream followed the rules of Feng Shui and couldn't change it in an attempt to benefit Kenzou so it wasn't super broken and actually gave the gang a viable chance to beat a man who has trained and perfected his own knowledge of his stand to use it to its fullest potential. Sorry for the paragraph I just really feel Dragon's Dream gets a lot of flack here.

>Part 5 was considered the worst part of all time
>it starts getting good scans and proper translations
>people are ""suddenly"" starting to like it
>fans from countries that have actually read it properly translated consider it one of the best parts

I'm starting to think that Part 5 haters haven't even read the part and skipped it to go shitpost

people like 5. it's only few contrarians here who think they have a superior taste.

Yes easily. The only memorable parts in 5 are the train fight, B.I.G, green day, and doppio/big Boss fight.
In 7 we have Ringo, mountain Tim, wekapipo, oye comova, blackmore, axel ro, and the president himself.

Well that's one theory another one and this one is a fact. Is it might be weak. Bruno carries the part literally the only reason to read part 5 is bruno.

Mista and Abbaccio are superior Passione members though

Honestly this is part of why the anime works so well. It fully captures through visuals and colors that the town of Morioh is an evil, disturbing place that is made good because of the heroes in it.

The endless hills, the uncomfortable close-ups when the characters are trapped within a space, the weird yellow sky that just hangs on forever, the color schemes that are now even crazier than before, those fucking "Good Morning Morioh" radio sessions that always just serve as ironic punctuations to the horrifying stuff that happens (seriously everytime they play something creepy or sad or bad is happening).

Morioh is the goofy Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town, and it seems like a nice place, but deep, deep down, it's fucking evil, and the anime gets that.

>mista
He's ok he had some great moments
>abbaccio
Had a really great past and a great death.
But Bruno is top dog it's why he was the boss.

I definitely agree with you, my family. I think the explanation of what was going on could have been a little better (though, I've no clue what the original Japanese is like), but otherwise it's a really fun fight, and FF taking the electric chair is a great fakeout moment.

>no White Album
>no Metallica

Those particular fights are just memorable in your opinion. Part 5 wasn't very long, having more than half its fights being memorable is extremely good. I honestly forgot about oye comova and axel ro but I assume one of them was the Civil War fight?

You're right it did somewhat suffer from confused explanation like King Crimson for some. I guess I just immediately got the concept because my aunt was very into the concept of Feng Shui. Shit she's makin over 120k a year so I guess she's doing something right.

Flavour of the month is loving 5 and shitting on 7. It'll move onto a different two parts in no time. Ignore it.

Part 5 from like narancia's first fight onwards has nothing but great fights. Man in the mirror, white album and metallica are all great. Part 7 has a bunch of shitty fights mixed with great ones until sugar mountain where it from then on has fantastic fights.

youtube.com/watch?v=nD8mNHCUZpg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m4s

Daily reminder that Part 5 is for little girls and gay boys only.

good thing that's all of us here

wait what the hell? You forgot about the coolest Johnny character arc which brought forth "I HAVE TO SHOOT MYSELF" and on top of that, Oye Comova who had a great friggin chase scene where he turned EVERYTHING INTO A BOMB. I thought it would make for an amazing minigame for Eyes of Heaven but oh well. You're completely right though about part 5 so many of the fights were memorable cause they all had such jam packed moments like the sudden break dance for Soft machine or illuso showing the world INSIDE OF THE MIRROR.

I can't even remember white album. I am ashamed I forgot to list Metallica.
Man in the mirror was lame. I can't remember white album.

>Weakapeepoo, oye comova, axl ro, ringo
>"great" fights
next you will say that protag searching for "golden rectangle" in 20 panels of a fight is great and not a drag.

>can't remember white album

It's the definitive GioGio and Mista fight, it's crazy fast paced and Ghiaccio is entertaining.

All of the fights you listed are top-tier, what are you getting at?

>cant remember one of the best jojo fights

>baiting for attention.
Come on user. Really? I know it's a general thread but fuck.

I like both of those. Hell, I don't think there's a single part of Jojo I hate. Not even Part 1. I just like some parts better than others.

I might be remembering wrong, but isn't it mostly a Mista fight, and then he fucks up right at the end and Gio shows up to save the day?

I agree with you, mate. For whatever reason people feel it necessary to have parts they 'hate', and can't go a thread without having to voice that opinion. These threads seem to fluctuate between parts as to what is popular to dislike, and at the moment it's 7 (which is surprising to me, normally it's universally praised).

Probably Hermit Purple without Ripple.

>part 7 is the best
>other parts are shit
>we will keep shoving this into your mouth until we become a hivemind

Nah, was a tag team fight but Giorno dealt the finishing blow. Thing is that none of them could hurt him, Giorno could not use his life abilities in sub-zero temperatures and Mista's bullets got stopped like usual. They had to combine their abilities to beat him.

Well no they work in tandem with Giorno aiding Mista with GE to make sure he can have some form of life to work with in the cold like a support character would and since hes doing more of the damage people often see Mista as doing more. Giorno does come in to save the day though but the two worked very synchronistically together.

I can cause dropped toast to land jelly side up.

Fucking liar

My least favorite part would still be an 8 out of 10. JoJo is VERY consistent in it's quality.

ALORS DIO
ELLE TE PLAIT MA BARRIERE METAPSYCHIQUE ?

kids are asleep post Aida Mitsuo quotes.

>putting jelly on your toast
what the fuck

Dragon's Dream.
Probability favors me too much.

no use.
fags have ruined another thread.

but dragon dreams doesn't work like that it requires exact precision and an understanding in the concept of Feng Shui. You probably want something like Hey Yah! since it just increases your chances at success if you're naturally lucky.

Oh come on user everything in this thread is temporary. So if things are going bad, don't worry, it won't last forever.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

"If a tomato pretended to be a melon, it would be an imitation right?"