It's funny how the more pussy I get, the more liberal I become. Pic unrelated

It's funny how the more pussy I get, the more liberal I become. Pic unrelated.

But I see only pussies...

m8 having sex with more than a couple of people gets you branded in this region

Yeah but I'm not a woman I can't be slut shamed.

pussy, whats that?

>It's funny how the more pussy I become, the more liberal I get
Fixed it for you

It's funny how the amount of pussy I get doesn't influence my politics because I'm not a moron

So you REALLY think there's absolutely no correlation with men being denied sex and them leaning to the extreme right?

>>The only appropriate response

That's how I read it.

None.

You think leftist beta cucks get laid every day?

No,
The main reason is wanting to live in a comfy homogeneous setting like Japan

Of course not. Then again, you're a liberal cuck and can't think for yourself. I recommend you kill yourself, fag.

Did you just assume where I am on the political spectrum?

Get a blog, faggot. No one cares how many boyfriends you’ve had.

I'm glad that all you care about is sex, you subhuman. It must be fun being controlled by your animal desires.

So you're literally telling me a lot of you weren't pushed to the right after witnessing the rise of feminism? Who if they had their way would deny you the right to procreate, and that after finding a wife or gf you mellowed out because you fulfilled a natural desire and could take a breather from larping as nazis?

That's not how this works you faggot. You are the one putting it forward without presenting correlation. You don't get to cite one anecdotal case about an idiot who's so weak and malleable that getting pussy changes their world view and assert it to the group as fact. So faggot where is the correlation you speak of ? Sage .

yes if you are a guy who has fuck a dozen girls you surely wont attract any attention

That's funny you say that. I find the more pussy I get, the more conservative I become.

Funny because that guy got arrested on Saturday

>It's funny how the more pussy I get, the more liberal I become.
Its because you're a beta that has to suck up and please women to get pussy in this society.
An alfa Chad tells the bitch to lick the barrel of his gun as he takes her doggy.

Oh look, more "ur all virgins" despiration posting.

OP is low quality female bait. Can you imagine how fat a woman has to be to spend her time trolling guys on Sup Forums?

The more pussy you get, the more degenerate you become. The more degenerate you become, the greater your desire for a reality where your degeneracy is not wrong ie. The greater your desire for their to be no God. So you go to the side with the secular foundation....repent.
Dammit.....bait worked on me

Not an argument.

What liberal is in Serbia is conservative in West

Far right here used to be a cuck sex is irrelevant

I’m married, the wife and I still fuck like rabbits after 7 years. If anything getting regular pussy pushed me further right

you can easily not disclose your political stance and still her pussy, dummy.

I will back you up OP. When I am not getting any, I am extremely conservative about women, saying that they should only ever have sex with their husband and that they are bad people for sleeping around. After getting some no strings action from a nice, dateable girl I don't feel like exclusivity is as important. I have to recall statistics to correct my own thinking.

>inb4 if she is dateable why don't you date her?
She is non-white.

also married, can confirm this

and diseases, don't forget about those... and black cock, you get to suck all that black cock.

Everything since Napster and tech boom and tech crash has been a just a reaction to the media and the rise of the internet. And all they care about is "sex" becuase "sex sells".

>It's funny how the more degenerate I act, the more liberal I become
Huh wow how about that