Why are musicians so degenerate?

Why are musicians so degenerate?

Rule breaking is a feature of creativity.

Playing in front of a crowd is so exhilarating that the only thing that can top it is dope
t. Musician/former druggie that luckily kicked the habit

Who runs the music industry?

beucase they don't care about your opinion

you can sperg all that you want ;)

What you are talking about are carnies. Notice musicians who don’t tour a lot like orchestra and local bands don’t tend to be so degenerate.

that's a jew

that's why

Post is redpilled af you dumb faggot

Cause once you reach a state of creativity you are able to see through the illusion of society and you dont give a fuck anymore

post malone is the new alt-right icon.

meme it

congratulations is the song affirming white creation and history.

He's not a musician. He's a fucking nigger.

>Wearing gold teeth and perpetuating nigger culture is red pilled.

>why do people who strive to be like niggers degenerate?
I think you answered your own question.

Oh, hey Post Malone

Damn right

So? He’s a pro-gun Texan Trump supporter who loves his country and makes good music.

If you’d rather bitch about him instead of the other cancer filled niggers then you can kys

Good Goy*

Hard to be redpilled when you're a Bern out

It's a lot easier to suck fresh cut babydick when you don't care about what people think. Amirite schlomo?

His music still sucks ass though.

lucifer was the angel in charge of music in heaven before he was kicked out...so music...or at least the people who write music...have always been degenerate...even going all the way back to mozrat

Wrong.

music and drama departments in college are the most degenerate, and the unstable behavior continues into the professional world.

t. musician

>makes good music
Remove that flag you fucking nigger lover. If you think this post-modern, melodyne infested, Ebonics spewing, repetitive bullshit takes talent you must one dumb fuck and have a very limited music comprehension and composition ability to be impressed.

Post Malone is actually a really cool dude. Fuck you.

(((They))) own them

Post Malone is the Jews reaching to find common ground between upstanding Americans and niggers. People like him set the movement back . Fuck him he's a Jew larping as a redneck wigger.

Music is the ultimate degeneracy.

nigga you what?

Not all musicians are degenerates, but those who are famous is because the jews wants them to be an example for youth.

Music os nothing but a degenerate hobby, all jews know how to play and compose, its disgusting how they waste perfect work hours into that time wasting leisure for slackers.

Singing over flstudio beats with default synths is number one chart topping hits now. This or mumbling or sounding like you are fucked up on painkillers. The music industry and getting less and less money every year and honestly we should be glad.

music is inherently satanic

He does tho. You prob dont like it, but hes an ugly, chubby whiteboi in an industry of niggers and jewisg elevated popstars. With those credentials, you DEF have to make genuinely superb music to overcome that and still go 5x platinum on the first album

>musicians

so all of them? Or just some dumb rapper?

Truly the wisest man

Plato knew music was degeneracy 2500 years ago and you use Wagner to argue against the fact.

>He’s a pro-gun Texan Trump supporter

try again

redpilled af t b h f a m xDD

yeah he's cool... if you're a basic h3h3 jew nigger

you sure bout dat

Where do I get nudes of this slut?

This.

Money, a lot.

Posty is just ultradegenerate. he may be secretly redpilled but his lifestyle sure doesn't reflect that.

>drinks alcohol every fucking day
>is never fully sober
>chainsmoker

>tattoos
>dreadlocks
>nigger teeth
>redpilled

How stupid are newfags?

He’s the definition of bluepilled.

>tfw right wing musician but can only subtly suggest right wing thought through lyrics and have to hear left wing propaganda throughout the day
I only have to ask a few questions to stump the average left winger in the music industry, but i really can't go too far. I always fall back to the "journalist" position
>I was just starting a conversation
lel

Because they're influenced by the devil (the ones you know of at least)

You quite literally need to suck Jew cock to get a deal

this

post malone is so jewy looking

>he may be secretly redpilled but his lifestyle sure doesn't reflect that.

Like the “redpilled” rappers talking about 9/11, CIA, and muh war on drugs.

They’re just bluepilling young kids who think they’re redpilled because of the lowest level of information skirting outside of societal norms.

Based kids everywhere, they are like the pure sad normie, not having the relief from the blue pill, nor the liberation of the red pill.

Because they are normies

I think I hate this guy the worst rn

How many of them see through the Zionist bluff?

Universal is funding these rappers to make them idols. Then they pollute the minds of young adults and in best case they end up in prison as free work slaves. It's a mind control agenda.
This is the exact reason why only 2-3 gangster rappers make it (they get funded to brainwash kids) and the rest is living off welfare.

Because all performers are adrenaline junkies. They crave attention and thrills, and also the more attention they get, the more money they make. That's why many of them dress in attention-seeking ways, do drugs, and engage in deviant sex acts. Parties are also good ways to get connections. You'll notice that musicians who don't perform in public are relatively well-adjusted in comparison.

not political.

because they sold their soul to the devil to become rich and famous.

Musicians influence society like Hollywood. This is relevant to Sup Forums.

Im not a fan of mainstream music. I havent really enjoyed listening to radio since probably 97.

There’s a reason most musicians are niggers.

Ms. Emma is a white nigger. And she's a million times more degenerate than this dude.

Fuck her engineer husband. And fuck her white children.

I wish I could smash their testicles so they would know my pain.

That's not very far back. Surely bards in the middle ages were somewhat degenerate

>Don't perform in public

Are you implying that well adjusted musos just play their instruments only in private?

youre listening to the wrong music fuck tard