So... How does it feel to listen to the same soundtrack for 475 episodes?

So... How does it feel to listen to the same soundtrack for 475 episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cljFWmmPTP8
youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A&list=PLwD9QQInNkNRZKmFRmxdc_EniWqdyuyYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't matter if it's good.

So... How does it feel to listen to the same opening for 148 episodes?

So... How does it feel to watch the same guy lose every time for 932 episodes?

So... How does it feel to watch the same guy try to find the guys who turned him into a kid when he should have aged naturally for 822 episodes, 18 OVAs, and 20 movies?

So... How does it feel to watch the same episode for 8 episodes?

Kek he should've been 28 y.o right now

So... How does it feel to watch the same bad CGI for 24 episodes?

bump

Pretty good.

OG Naruto's soundtrack was so much better than Shitpudding's.

this one is a genuine complaint
YOU CAN SMIIIIIILE AGAAAAAIN

More like 12 episodes if you count the E8 of S3.

Also Naruto filler go really interesting, I have to say more interesting than the actual show.

>Also Naruto filler go really interesting, I have to say more interesting than the actual show.
What?
I don't even hate Naruto hell I even like it despite its many short comings, but why would you ever think that Naruto filler is good?

>Naruto filler go really interesting
It pretty much ruined the show.

I agree with you that OG naruto had a great OST, but shippuden had some great tracks as well.

Fixed a lot of issues the original show had.
Fixed timegates.
Added character building neglected by the mangaka.
Do keep in mind actually talented writers handled the rest of Naruto, it's hard to fix when the series is being Kubo'd so hard but still they did a damn fine job.

How? The show was ruined by its author.

Filler isn't written by the author of the manga. All of the Mugen Tsukuyomi flashbacks in the anime were terrible, especially Tsunade's. The entire period between Naruto defeating Pain and going to the turtle island was filled with the most pointless one-shot episode bullshit. And recently the Hagormo flashbacks ruin the mysteriousness behind Indra and Asura's past, and they decide "fuck it, let's give Asura Mokuton and friendship".

It just goes on forever. I want to watch what Kishi wrote already.

I don't watch Naruto but I like this song from it's OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=cljFWmmPTP8

>Filler isn't written by the author of the manga
Read my post again, I'm not going to read your post if you misunderstood mine

The Ashura and Indra fillers were pretty alright 2bh famalamborghini. The only part that pissed me off was Ashura using the first hokages wooden buddha and not that badass avatar we see in the manga. That was pretty lazy but I guess it's to be expected

comfy

is that a recent ep? I stopped at around 428 because they cummed over Kakashi

Yeah I think it was 459-468. They're the only fillers worth watching since it actually gives us more background about how shit came to be and such.

It hasnt even been a year

So how does it feel to watch the only people who can help you explode for 3 days

sounds like a VGM

Filler in Naruto are just terrible, out of character and out of context, only done to milk money and wait for bolt

If there's anything naruto and shippuden have going for it, it's their damn good soundtracks.

Still better than new HxH OST.

How does it feel watching toei philippines?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A&list=PLwD9QQInNkNRZKmFRmxdc_EniWqdyuyYg

Also One Piece