What went wrong with the series?

What went wrong with the series?

Too much flashbacks

Eren didn't stay dead.

too much boring dialogue

lol remember that scene where it was just 10 minutes of looped horseriding animation and talking lol lol

Anime had terrible pacing. As for the overall series everything is titans. Eren is a titan. Eren's dad is a titan. Ymir is a titan. Bert is a titan. Reiner is a titan. Annie is a titan. Armin becomes a titan. The walls are titans. The first king always becomes a titan. Connie's mom is a titan. Everything is a titan.

So then the titans have no threat? why is it called attack on titan then?

Grisha being a shit dad

Eoten*

It's called attack on titan because you have to attack everything. Everything is titans. Half the cast is titans and the wall is literally a bunch of titans. They overdid the concept and ran it into the ground. I can only imagine what the basement reveal will be like, probably more titans.

nigger what they still havent gotten to the basement?

They're right next to it but they keep fucking around with Armin which has everyone mad. Also Armin is a titan now. Quite the shocker, I know.

>lol
Fucking kill yourself.

lol

It got popular so Sup Forums had to hate it

great premise ruined by humans turning into titans

why couldn't it just be humans vs titans ? i dropped the series immediately after eren turned into a titan. it was perfect until that moment. god damn nips

>Try to discuss SnK latest chapter
>Thread is 90% shipping

broke the laws of conservation of mass

This is the correct answer.

Annie iceblock is the biggest shit that pissed me off.

I'm still annoyed by that shoddy writing.

+1

Everything after ep 8.

>discuss the chapter that's not out yet
Maybe the problem is you're retarded

They just got to the basement this chapter. Guess what's in it? FUCKING SOMETHING

internal politics and coup d'etat

it was good when it was an edgy, bloody fight for survival with unexpected betrayals

I was speaking in general you mongoloid.

I'm not sure how shipping discussion has taken over a series like SnK.

>I can only imagine what the basement reveal will be like, probably more titans.
Will probably be something stupid in order to drag shit out and will be along the lines of
>everything in basement is written in code or some shit
>need to track down cipher for it
>6 years of characters that nobody cares about like Connie becoming a titan in order to remain relevant
>finally find the cipher
>3 more years heading back to basement because they were too lazy to transport the shit in the basement somewhere safe due to author wanting to drag shit out even more
>everything is finally decoded
>decoded the research papers and all that shit just says NO HUMANITY, YOU ARE THE TITANS
>ends with AND THEN HUMANITY WAS TITANS

That would be to plain and boring

They unfurled the mystique of a world filled with monsters.

Cliche and lazy writing.

>that page
Is this a joke? It looks like a bad joke....please tell me it is

It is a joke. The thing is SnK has gotten retarded enough and the art is bad enough that the image is easily confused as legit.

In part yes. Armin is a titan now though.

Instead of people fighting giants we got shitty ultramen

/thread
I was looking forward to Armin being MC after eren, but he fucking titan'd and then the basement took forever

Exactly. From the very beginning Armin was more interesting and likeable than Eren and Mikasa, and he isn't even my favourite. Isayama made a mistake.

This story feels like Narutards.

When Isayama change the story to prolong it because AoT got popular.

It became very predictable and constantly crammed the "humans are the real monsters" message down everyone's throats.

it started

RADAM

Why is there a man dressed like Mikasa?