wtf explain pls

>posting on Sup Forums
>doesn't already know the jews are behind this
LURK MOAR NEWFAG

Hows it feel black boys

They are 56% white.

It's closer to 70%.

13% of the population is black because of muh slavery

Then there's a few percent that are Asian.

Next a bunch of spics that came because the US let them come in to escape communism.(Central America, Cuba)

Then the rest came from illegal immigration. Or some dumb refugee programme like all the Somalians

america is less than 10% white, the rest are mestizo and mulatos.

Mass unfettered, immigration. But at least we can be a case study on how the world's greatest economic and military superpower in history was toppled internally for the sake of diversity.

Also 1% is native American but they are in serious decline. Their fertility rate is 1.34 which means they'll halve in size rapidly.

This. Fuck off newfag and don't post again until you've lurked enough.
sage

Why even stop the meme at 10%? Just go all out and say we're 0% white.

(((1965 immigration act)))

It's majority white, with mexicans being the next numerous. Blacks, Asians and other races follow.
It's also interesting to note that the 52% white is actually less - a lot of mexicans (pictured) claim that they are racially white despite having hispanic heritage.
I don't exactly know how this happened, but I would be interested to know how a country goes from being worldwide respected to Sweden-tier cucked in the space of thirty years. That has to be a record.

I want a black gf

>Just go all out and say we're 0% white
You will soon be there, don't worry.

There non-white because they have amerindian heritage. Hispanic means they had spanish ancestors which could have been white spaniards.

>said the anglo
isn't the UK alreafy minority white?

Nigger loving is a plague. And plagues should be eradicated.

BLEACHED

Thank you for your insight Argentina

why most niggers have these white things on their knees and elbows? and why most niggers have diastema

>be Sup Forums
>Can only come to a consensus that one man is white because he insists hes black
>Cant come to a consensus on if they want to call America 18% white or 56%
>I subject myself to conversating with some of these people every day
Day of the rope cant come fast enough for me

>Portugal
>not black

Because the govt keeps paying the blacks and browns more money in the form of gibs to keep shitting out children.

>have these white things on their knees and elbows
That's sand you retard
>most niggers have diastema
Only american niggs

There's absolutely no reason to think we're even 0.01% white. At all. Every picture or video you see of a supposedly white American is literally a nigger, even Trump. His real name is Donald Marcus Smith. We change our names like jews so that actual whites find it difficult to detect our niggerdom. Time to change it to 0%.

86% white bud.

>gypsy sewer rat talking about who's white

Pic related isn't race mixing ... as the guy clearly isnt white ...

Well lets see
>White population stays roughly the same in terms of growth since the 50's
>Black population stays roughly the same in growth since the 50's
>Massive influx of hispanics pre-recession
>Post 9/11 large influx of Muslims usually from Iraq and Pakistan
>Influx of gooks escaping repressive regimes or looking to no longer be deadass broke
>Influx of H1-B's no longer wanting to live 500 to a single toilet

Mainly just addition of groups that were either non-existent prior to the 60's or in low number. Only hispanics have a real issue with stupid high birth rates. Most poo's, pakis, gooks, and coons have like 2-3 kids tops with the odd turbo retard having like 12. White people have on average of 1 MAYBE 2 if they're a redneck.

serious question,why you like niggers? i don't accept 'they are like us' shitty tier answer.

Sauce?

(((they))) had JFK taken out so LBJ could open the flood gates of mud.

no way we're above 50%

Look up the 1965 immigration act the US was at one point 90% white now its less than 64%. The jews did this

Americans are less than 52% white, since their white definition is stange.

Black girls make my dick hard because i'm hetero

You are Moortugal for a reason...

it's called zoophilia.

My barber did that part to me last time I went. I was pissed off but he's just like, "You don't want to look like richard Spencer do you?" I work for gov so I just went with it. This is a fucking thing now. Kill me.

I live in Virginia which is getting POO'D and most of the males are too autistic and the females too MUH CAREER to reproduce, so there's that.

even less than 52% you count Mexicans and mongrels as white real number is probably closer to the high 30s

No, thats actually cos she sucked dick before the photo

I've seen this guy asking for change at the 7/11 down the street. He's an asshole.

Dang

Americans are more pessimistic than I thought if 52% seems too generous

Hispanic's not a race

Blame mestizos

Yes if you count Hispanics as white if you don't then it's way lower then 52%. by comparison California a minority minority state is 38% white including white Hispanics.

>implying it isn't the Spaniard DNA that makes them animals

Nope and joos.

white hispanics exist but they're like 15% of the Hispanic populace.

Is that pure bred white or does it take into account all the half black/white babies?

It's hard to not fuck these mulatto bombshells with asses like that. Problem is, any whitegirl with a fat ass burns coal. So yeah, I partake in mulatto ass pounding. I think they get off on the idea that I hate half of what they are. I even tell them, "It's hard hating just half of you" They laugh but I'm dead serious.

Did America vote for this?

The less white america gets the shittier it becomes.

>Is America really only 52% White
If you're not memeing then no it's not 52% white, it's 76.9% white since July 1st 2016

Maybe

It's not hard, at least in the US.

You can be a complete autist, as long as you have your own car and a job, black girls will flock to you.

The only thing they are looking for is a sense of stability. If you can pay your own bills, and have some semblance of being an adult, you can get a black gf.

It depends on how strict your definition of "White" is. I'm "White" and of Polish and Italian heritage. Some people think Italians aren't White, and think Slavs aren't White either. So even though I have pasty white skin, depending how strict you are, I'm not White at all.

No, America was promised it wouldn't change the demographics.

It is 60%. We are 13% black, like 23% mestizos, and ~5% other. Including illegals, it is probably a bit lower than 60%.

Daily reminder that about 1/3 of the “Hispanics” in the USA are white Spanish speakers

They also usually count mixed people as a minority like kapperdick

>oh your 1/8th black but look white as fuck
>k ur black

>oh you are a quarter Asian with blonde hair
>k your Asian

>oh your grandma was half Mexican but your 77%german!
>helo my Latin queen : D

atleast we get to own guns yurop cuckboi, wtf is the point of living if you don't have an ar15?

>Daily reminder that about 1/3 of the “Hispanics” in the USA are white Spanish speakers
What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe 5% (very liberal estimate) of Hispanics in the US could pass as white. Still ~60% white.

You are literally just wrong

Do you live in bean town or something?

I do. The only hispanics that are mostly white in America in Cubans, and they are

That’s your problem white hispanics don’t live in beanertown you retard they live in white areas

Are you retarded? Or are you some kid who grew up in a white state that had a rich Colombian move to his school? My city went from 75% white to 50% in my lifetime (20 years) and not with Mexicans or Central Americans. The VAST majority (90%+) are not white.

She's beautiful but she looks kinda trashy. Would not impregnate.

Minorities are getting bleached. Most minorities get into racial marriages.

It's your loss...

Lol you are a poor faggot who’s parents sent him to a shitty Mexican school

FYI the majority of America is whites around your islands of 3rd world communist urban shitholes

You are so myopic of your own childhood experience you think the whole country is like a southern California beaner neighborhood when it’s not.

I’ve seen many such cases, sad

Whites pay the bills for poor welfare nigs and their 11 children. The backwards liberal system rewards them for how many niglets they can churn out. The problem multiplies exponentially

>Daily reminder that about 1/3 of the “Hispanics” in the USA are white Spanish speakers
Bullshit you lying spic.

These dusky beauties must be colonized to erase the sins of Ham. Only repeated injections of white seed will purify them.

>Lol you are a poor faggot who’s parents sent him to a shitty Mexican school
No, I am upper middle class. You are a spic or mixed breed with an identity crisis.
>FYI the majority of America is whites around your islands of 3rd world communist urban shitholes
I go to a private college in the ritzy part of my town (1.5+ for a condo) and even it is 80% white on the streets
>You are so myopic of your own childhood experience you think the whole country is like a southern California beaner neighborhood when it’s not.
I live in Florida

good plan

hurr duurrrrrrrrr.
But seriously, there is a thing called a whitening process.

>bleached
no such thing, you produce 0 white children, and those bleached children will never produce white children either, nor will any of their grandchildren. Bleaching requires huge, absolutely huge numbers of pure whites. For example, we almost bleached out the native americans, but that took a 90% white country. And now look, a bunch of white people are running around with native genes in them. They will never be pure.

But now? We're fucked

If the person is not dark black, a Spaniard or an Asian they are considered white by the US government, so America is probably 30% or 20% white.

Do you guys honestly think they're attractive with their monkey faces?

Every country that's not England in the UK is about 90% white.

>That jpeg of white guy in pol shirt sweating

God damn I'd fill her w my cream filling

common sense is problematic for the Burger

All of this doom and gloom about whites demise. My friend married an Ethiopian woman and has 4 kids that have sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes. anecdotal? Sure, but just go around on youtube with minority women with white men kids. They're either way lighter or "white."

America is literally the world hotbed of degeneracy
Jewish banking
SJWs
Faggotry from trannies to xir's
Israels wars
etc
ALL have their roots in America
52% is just a result of their love for degeneracy

My theory is, that it's the american chirstian conservatives massive support for (((god's chosen people))) giving kikes the best possible platform to peddle degeneracy to leftists who in turn support them because of it, which basically giving jews free reign of their country

Stormwennies sure are a problematic group.

Ahhahahhahhah

>I’m wealthy
>90% of my school is spics

You aren’t wealthy faggo

Doesn't seem to work in Amurica try something else

"I'll take Common sense for 500 Alex"

"This is where the mestizo plague came from"

"What is white mens inability to keep their dicks out of dark meat?"

"That is correct!"

You are why those memes are made about us

They all feel the same on the inside.

>Avoids the topic
Let me guess, you are one of the 100s of people on this board whose dad (or even worse, mom) had you with a hispanic, and not a white one. You think you are white, but deep down, you know you aren't. This is why you hang out on a board that spends the majority of it's time talking about WN. You are the equivalent of those bleeding heart White liberals who hate their race.

Bet you wish you had eyes in the back of your head to tell them apart eh Sven?

But mestizos came from Spaniards, who aren't white according to stormwennies. Wew lad
Majority of births are by white women, and most children from minorities have a white parent either male or female.
>what is US birth census

That my friends kids are probably whiter than you and 90% of this board? kek.

The Spanish (and Portuguese) were unquestionably white prior to contracting terminal case of jungle fever.

now we have to go on a case by case basis.

for fuck sake america, u blame the leftists but:

Mississippi, red state - 59%
Vermont, blue state - 94%

>case by case basis
fucking kek, jesus christ at this point only like 12% whites are all European in US of A.

Niggers don't vote, but states with them are disproportionately on the red side.