Danganronpa 3

Don't forget about best boys who are still alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkyH3KUAGHI
youtube.com/watch?v=EwJqBa8U1n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how nobody gave a shit about the building falling on Togami because we all know he's still alive.

Imagine Kirigiri is actually dead/stays dead. That would mean Weedman outlived her.

What will be the climax of DR3? I can't see it just ending at Munakata vs Naegi. There HAS to be something big coming. I feel it in my gut.

Do we? I haven't assumed whether he's alive or dead but I still don't give a shit either way

Fuck off.

Weedman has outlived many people better than himself, why is it so surprising that he adds one more to that list

No (You).

reminder

At least she didn't steal forty cakes.

>Imagine Kirigiri is actually dead/stays dead.
I'll have to eat shit when Monday comes since I'm planning to BTFO of every user who was shitposting and insisting she's dead.

I'm pretty sure Intern-kun is a lolicon.

>tfw Munakata will kill himself to trigger mastermind Chisa's NG Code

Feels horrible man.

When the threads pick up later and this gets posted I expect a lot of anons are going to shit themselves.

Intern-kun has great fucking taste.

>Sakakura:

- Question: What kind of clothes do you wear to bed during summer? And are there a lot of times where it gets too hot to sleep and you wonder how you can endure it? (might not be the exact translation but the idea is here)

- Sakakura: After a workout and a shower I just fall asleep without changing so I usually go to bed in my trunks or something like that. Most of the time I go to sleep just when I’m tired so waking up from a troubled sleep never happened to me. A proper amount of exercise brings a peaceful slumber. …Is there anything fun in asking something like that?

>Munakata:

- Question: Where do you like to go out during a hot summer? For dates, are there any places you like to go to?

- Munakata: A calm summer resort where you can relax would be good. There aren’t any places I’d particularly like to go to in my case, but at least I’d like to make my partner feel at ease. If there are other places where they’d want to go then I would follow them. If we could spend a peaceful moment together without any accident, that would be enough for me.

I want Hiyoko to be mean to me

I forgot Munakata used to be a character at one point.

Why Munakata sounds so reasonable?

The questions are top tier. I love how Juuzo is for sex while Munakata is for dating/marrying.

You know why.

Why are they both pretending to be normal people

Putting all your money on that bottle?
You know, I am not a Kirigirifag, but I might just become one due to all the butthurt that her being alive might cause.
And if she's dead, I'll just be happy that something impactful happened, that the author showed some balls.

I just watch this episode. My fucking sides is fucking rocketed when I watch this shit.

>the vice chairman of the Future Foundation fell into despair naturally
>The DR2 cast, class 77, the SHSL Despairs, instigators of the most tragic horrible despair inducing event in all of human history, were brainwashed by a video

Yep! Whether it's one or the other, someone wins. Of course if it's a Jabbawacka episode on Monday, literally nothing else will matter. We're all on the ride together.

Are you ESL, user?

Exactly, we know for a fact that Juzo hates normies

If there is one thing that all of us can agree on, it's that this anime has spawned an incredible amount of hilarious OC.

I feel sorry for the people who will have to watch DR3 without these threads.

How despair-inducing dull that must be.

>I'm planning to BTFO of every user who was shitposting and insisting she's dead.
Me too. I don't care either way whether she lives or dies because she went out like a champ. I just want to rub salt in everyone's wounds. The same goes if Chiaki ends up surviving as well.

Weedman and Togami is the best BROTP. He smiled after telling Weedman not to call him Togamichi but he secretly liked it

Theory time.

The mastermind and the attacker aren't on the same side; in fact, the attacker wants to stop the mastermind. The mastermind's goal is to drive Munakata into despair and unleash him upon the world (you can imagine what a hope extremist like him can do). That's why Chisa's NG code ensured she'd protect him, and that's why she was the first to be killed. But then why didn't the attacker just kill Munakata? Maybe something is preventing them from doing so.

And whose NG code we still don't know?

That's creepy and pathetic. How low must your self esteem be ? No wonder your friends don't call you anymore to hang out. Who would want to spend time with such a pitiful awkward excuse of a human being ?

Now let's ask punished Munakata a question

Where would you take your girlfriend on a date, if she was still alive?

FUCK YOU KODAKA MEGA ASS FAGGOT.

NOT KYOKO.

I'll tell you one thing, they sure as shit are feeling 10x worse than any upset Kirigirifag here. All alone in their rooms, crying bitch tears and enjoying no dank memes. From the looks of some of the screenshots anons have shared, we may be looking at another Reserve Course "incident" before the week is out.

I'll try not to disappoint. I have 58 screencaps of asshurt anons hating on the 'giri and insisting that she's dead, and I plan on collecting more. Only those with the highest sodium chloride density will make it into the OC.

What if Killer Killer is the mastermind and this is just an elaborate ruise to punish the FF leaders and survivors for not doing jack shit about Fukawa/Syo before he kills her himself

>the detective's existence is the cause of murders
Kodaka dosen't put line's like this in for no reason.
Everyone that's alive will stay alive (Togami is dead)

Did you literally just finish watching? If so you have a lot of shit to digest.

>Togami is dead
Oh no you don't, faggot. Togami finally became a total bro and I'm not about to see him get off-screened. I won't believe it.

You best not be including any anons just pissed at the possibility of another fake-out, it'd really devalue the image. Gotta just be pure kirigirihaters all the way through fot maximum keks.

SOFT
SUPPLE
SQUISHY
BODY

Mitarai and Chisa's

I'm not so sure that was foreshadowing as much as it was Kizakura referencing the fact that Jin allowed both members of Ultimate Despair in his school.

Only Mitarai and Munakata

Love the vocals on this one
youtube.com/watch?v=HkyH3KUAGHI

Well, I have to admit that it was going to be focused on Kirigiri being dead. It's just filled with a lot of kirigiri haters. Hope that doesn't disappoint, but it IS a gloating thing. About being right, about her living and every single one of them being wrong.

Why Komaeda dragged Chiaki there?

This anime is just bullshit. They will bring back Kirigiri alive because of the antidote. Fuck the director of this anime NO BALLS AT ALL.

We found out Chisa's. It's "Don't let Munakata die"

Togami being dead will be the cause of Touko's despair making her try to kill Makoto to wich is killed by Komaru for extra despair.

I'd be surprised if Munakata's is something other than opening doors.

The Hopeman's intentions are always an enigma.

Speak of the fucking devil, I have a new one! Thanks user!

Put me in the screenshot please & thanks

are Juzobros dead now?

Oh really ? i wasn't paying attention. My bad
Have a best girl
We have no reason to believe otherwise, but it's Kodaka.

I'm 100% sure it is something way different.
They wouldn't wait with the reveal for so long otherwise.
It might be "not witnessing a male death every round".

What the fuck why didn't you post the cutest mastermind?

Because it's not nice to lie user, and Chisa definitely isn't cute.
She's slutty and vulgar

If you spouted bullshit about sleeping pills or got angry about Cure W in any way, I'm positive you'll show up.

>Not [Telling 'em] - Naegi

Chiaki is their class rep. Or, as Nagito put it, the hope of their class.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

DO NOT BULLY THE TEACHER

I still think Asahina is the attacker.

>Locked room with Gozu
>Munakatana calling her Despair
>symbolism by showing up in the black side of Munakatana's reflection
>Demonstrably strong as fuck in episode 9
>Hasn't attacked any DR1 survivors
>Specifically has kept Naegi alive throughout the entire game
>has been moving around the entire game, had plenty of opportunity to do the kills
>is part of branch 13 who mysteriously don't send their leader to attend the trial
And don't give me that bullshit of "she was there to support Naegi" when she didn't have to be, 3 of the other survivors were not in the meeting either.
>first to "discover" the bodies of the security guards
>most likely knows the location of Jabberwock Island and that the RoD were stashed there.

You know where.

Junko already bullied him in the rain.

What the fuck. Excuse you? I'm sure you meant to describe Mikan there.

You'll pay for making me beat her, despair.

Titty Typhoon

Am I the only one who think Kirigiri or Asahina are the traitor?

It is Kirigiri, that would explain the medicine that was close to her "corpse". She was pulling something similar to Junko in DR1.

It is Asahina, we have a reason (her brother's death) and would explain Gozu's death (it will also explain why the wall was destroyed in Seiko's case).

They are the only two that have reasons to torture Ruruka and giving her that extreme death (Kirigiri for trying to kill her, Asahina for trying to kill her BFF).

And, until now, all the final bosses of DR have been women. It's a classic of the saga.

Or just simply stabbing anything (like chisa's corpse)

"corpse"

She's dead senpai. Ryota killed her.

>"corpse"
So you also believe she wasn't dead at that point, and it was really him stabbing her that killed her?

leaked screenshot of DR3 ending
someone else probably already made this but oh well

Chisa is more useless than a fucking alcoholic paedophile as a teacher. She is a terrible, ugly human being and would kill a whole class of "lowly stupid reserve students" to hear a talented fart through the intercom.
She is nasty as hell.

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.
Juzo is still alive!

>"corpse"
>her "corpse". She was pulling something similar to Junko in DR1.

Reminder that in order for Junko's ruse to work in DR1, she killed an actual human being in front of witnesses. No props, no replicant bodies, just a straight up real evisceration.

Now that you mention it, Kirigiri did die in that "bad" ending. Why didn't they hold a photo of her, too?

they thought she was the murderer

>Munakatana calling her Despair

I'm sick of you retards constantly homing in on this when it's pretty clear at that point he considers everything and everyone he sees to be despair.

No I believe she's still alive period. Kirigiri noted this episode that the game is rigged in Munakata's favour, and Chisa has the ever so convenient code of not letting him die. Also the fact she's said a lot of shady shit too.

Don't bully my wife user.

Delete this.

>other people calling him Munakatana now
Yes.

But Fukawa was a murderer, too.

she didn't kill anyone in the school

>animeonlyfags
Kirigiri is dead. Makoto triggered her NG Code.

"your" wife
That's cute. Do you think the bus you take every morning to go to work is your bus as well ? At least it doesn't carry STDs from the army sized number of cocks Chisa took before and after being "your" wife.

The poison has been proven with extreme results. Destroyed right eye, the purple color of the skin and extremely quick death. I think that's brutal enough.

Having a working antidote would be something that no one expect.

Is also curious that Kirigiri says in this episode that is easier to cover something big, because the posibilities of someone thinking that is fake are close to zero.

I'm still believe that Asahina is the traitor, tho. But the posibility of Kirigiri pulling a Junko is there.

>No I believe she's still alive period
But then the emphasis shouldn't be on "corpse" but on "chisa's" because there was a corpse there, wasn't it? Sorry if I am being pedantic.

Seriously the LN covers this.

I don't catch the bus. You won't be saying this when she turns out to be best DR3 girl

That's implying that an actual corpse was used. The corpse is probably fake, which ties in Killer Killer.

she found an alien metal card and put it under the bracelet to stop the poison, she's totally alive

Praise based vidya
youtube.com/watch?v=EwJqBa8U1n8