Place your bets

How long does it last? I give 1-2 weeks before Spain buttfucks them, but I'm being optimistic

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cataloniahelp2/status/914131859654639616?lang=en
youtu.be/tGbGVvMEapY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi usa

Till monday

SHUT UP BURGER

You will never gain independence without a bloodbath.

Bulgaria why you steal my numbers?

one day.

We will fight!

3-4 days.

I'm going to defend Catalonia. By one BJ after other!

We won't recognize those little shits.

-----------L
-----------E
-----------G
-----------A
NORMALIDAD
-----------I
-----------D
-----------A
-----------D

No matter how long it lasts I just hope it weakens the EU

you'll get raped and I hope other countries help just to add insult to injury

Catalonia strong! We will crush fascist Spain and liberated our oppressed brethren in València, Aragó and the Balears!

checked

>le 0% face

Waiting.

I've got 100k in relevant defense stocks, will Sup Forums dropping almost 300 more if the shills did their job right.

Spain is mobilizing it's military as we speak.

Why in the fuck would you oppose leftists voluntarily seceding? If they normalize it on an international level, it will make it easier for commie states like California to fuck off, or easier for Republican states to band together in a neo-confederacy. Either outcome is better than the status quo.

There's no way Catalonia will ever be independent. Just because you declare it doesn't make it so.

>Spain is mobilizing its military

The amazing thing is that it appears catolonians never thought this would happen. Do they have any guns? Have they seized any weapons caches or smuggled anything in illegally? I don't understand how they can be so bad at revolution. Or even fail to realize it will be a real revolution. Look at these people, they are women and cuckolds, they can't fight a war.

For what? To import more niggers?

By monday it will be over

3 years, Catalonian victory if no one interferes.

Germany looks to be ready to join, US might but is simply announcing support for Spain for now.

>Says America

would lol if russia and china help the catalonians.

Tomorrow morning.

It was already approved by the Senate to take control of the Catalan autonomy tomorrrow morning.

It is not a revolution, but a way to put pressure on the Spanish government in order to get more money and privileges. It seems that the separatists wanted their own IRS, but everything has gone out of their control when the people of Spain refused to yield anymore.

So they thought that by declaring independence against Spain's will Madrid would give them MORE power? Are catolonians fucking retarded?

Adeu Reino d’España!
Hola República Catalana!

>spanish civil war with one side being communists and other nationalistic sponsored by Berlin

This feels familiar.

lmao and how are you supposed to get new catalan passport if you cut your old one?
and this guys is about to fight spanish troops

It lasts 1776 years.

birth certificate or smth

it doesnt have a photo so no idea

Well, they are what you call here “Jews”. They would do anything, anything, for a dime. And they are used to that because usually the blame has of their misconduct was put on the Madrid government.

The problem here is that the Catalan oligarchy wanted a Constitutional reform, and the other way to impose it to the rest of Spaniards was to create a big constitutional crises.

Will probably be crushed by Monday, vive la France.

It's already over. The dawn of Greater Gibraltar however, has just begun.

Rajoy just disolved the Catalan government. Tomorrow (Monday) the new civil workers are going to take over.

Its already over.

ha

Catalonian Holocaust best day of my life

>implying they will accept orders from a foreign govt.

Give that flag back you sneaky cunt.

1month

Are you going to use children and elderly as human shields again, Jordi?

>implicant que eixe govern foraster te qualsevol obligacio de tractar-los be si no segueixen les seues ordres

Good job Oriol

>Cuckalonian communists
>Human

>be catalan nigger
>visiting madrid

>see this - twitter.com/cataloniahelp2/status/914131859654639616?lang=en

wut do?

Cara al Sol?

Would be nice if spain used some nerve gas on them.

youtu.be/tGbGVvMEapY
Only the Spanish can fix this problem

It's already over

Of course, we have euros. This is your new currency. Enjoy it!

Still better than the time when it lasted 8 seconds.

>Portugal
>Being fucking relevant for anything

CATALONIA IS SLIGHTLY LEFT-LEANING?????????????????

WTF GUESS I SUPPORT ANGELA MERKEL, THE EUROPEAN UNION, GLOBALISM, AND MASS IMMIGRATION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rare gets - not the first time I've seen it, but it's been awhile. Usually the time stamp is much closer.

Omae wa mou, shindeiru

Claro que si guapi

i give them 128 hours. should they surpass my expectations, then it was the bogdanoffs all along

Why is the Catalonian independence flag so ugly?