How do we fix the black community?

I know Sup Forums is has some full-blown 1488 nazis. But listen, that just isn't feasible. We can help the black community become more stable and less socially destructive than what they used to be.

The absolute state of black womenhood:
streamable.com/eyean

We can change this for the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MARyj9JNrBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know, how do you "fix" cancer?

They need to empower themselves and their communities, not remain dependent on state resources to survive and not blame the "system" and "the Man" for their problems. This can be achieved through education. Racial tensions in the US will simmer over time, especially through the younger generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=MARyj9JNrBM

call the sperminator

you're implying there's time for that

In the 1970's it looked like Blacks were on track to getting their shit together. But that never happened.

Black misbehavior is actually not their fault. It's genetic. Blacks have a low IQ and are instinctively predatory. They need bigger and better brains, and calmer dispositions. Sperm donors could dramatically boost the IQ of blacks by transforming them into a new hybrid race.

1) segregate
2) enable the development of a healthy black identity once no longer under the thumb of a white society / white institutions / etc.
3) blacks fixed

Ethnonationalism is the answer, once again.

L I B E R I A

fill all fried chicken with xenoestrogens

by hanging all of them.

by sending them to Africa, where they will instantly fix everything and live great lives.

Dont you now that Africa is only poor because of colonial slavery? Just return the slaves and save the continent! Its that easy, otherwise youre a racist holding them down.

Listen, as a black person myself. I am aware of where I am in the racial hierachy.

But the low IQ DOES NOT correlate with crime AT ALL. It has to do with something different. Take pigmies or austrlian aborignals for example. Their IQ is SO MUCH LOWER than blacks yet they commit less crime. Also, not to mention people with down-syndrome do not commit as much crime as blacks.

It didn't always used to be this way..

>black
>person

good one.

you know, chemotherapy.

Can't be fixed
You can't polish a turd
Needs to just go be a black community somewhere else

Regardless, it is still a solution.

Listen, arguing semantics is pointless. We are all different and IQ is just one thing of many things we are different in.

I like to think of it as this. You know how physical traits are passed on? The exact same way with intellectual/personality traits. We are just as different from the outside AND inside. But IQ is not what has ruined the black community.

1950-60s seemed like a good time.

Then set your local community straight. I used to live down the street from a fellow I call Boss Nigger (although he was Mista Matt to the locals) and he did not inspire but rather commanded respect. A fixture in the local community, his yard was clean, lived in a big house, always washing his work truck, always seen in a suit and tie on Sundays walking his family down to church, and correcting other peoples' niglets when they ran wild.

That's how you do it.

It's more a problem of impulsive behavior and acting out violently when things don't go your way. Teach your fellow blacks how to calm down and solve life's problems.

There is no 'fixing' the black community. That ship has sailed long ago. The best thing for a black person to do these days is just to follow the law, contribute to society, and live quietly in the shadow of whites.

I am one person. I cannot change the whole entire black community/culture. Better yet, I just get called an uncle-tom by both sides when I try to do the right thing

Fuck getting called an Uncle Tom. All the black people in the nabe who weren't lazy niggers loved Mista Matt.

Do you see how the white man came to japan and they basically just marched in step with the progress? Black are a lost cause they know it.

government taking the role of father figure away from the men. women married to government, only involvement with men is to fuck, then no responsibility to each other after that.

Take away the gibs

Even if that was the solution.How would you popularize that for blacks and white liberals then? That is a hard sell and nobody would support it.

Malcolm X had the right idea. Not necessarily through Islam, but in the sense that the black people as a unit need to find their own identity and hold themselves to a higher standard, and not ask or accept white help, because for better or for worse, our destinies are different at this point.

I wish black people nothing but the best, but leave me alone.

They had a more natural order
Globalists force us together to make us all miserable
You only have to watch news 24 to see they want us miserable and afraid

Do things that 'impress' them. Once that's done their inherit nature of following kicks in. You have to break two stereotypes. 'Whites can't be cool' and 'Whites can't be honest' and in my experience it has to be done through music or 'style'.

It IS the solution. Hell, even fucking President Johnson said at the time he was going to keep the blacks voting democrat because of gibs. That's the problem, so to fix the problem, you have to undo that.

If they and leftists don't like it, it doesn't mean it's still not the solution.

It's not a solution if it is impossible to do. That is a dream. You will not convince a white-liberal that giving money to blacks hurts them and you will not convince a black person that free money is bad. There has to be another way because that just will not happen.

Blacks won't improve until they get brainpower boosting genes. A couple generations of hybridization with genius sperm will fix black people forever.

If you have a decent concentration of blacks then it shouldn't be hard at all to get the black section of town to elect black local politicians. The real problem is they wind up being house niggers for Jew gibs instead of upstanding representatives of the community.

Gandhi was a bit of a fraud, but he was correct in trying to get the message across that you have to be the change you want to see.

>creating a new racial group in a laboratory
no

>We wuz Yakub

>you have to be the change you want to see.
I personally cannot change the whole black community

But you can be an exemplar. Blacks especially respect visible displays of superiority, power, and command among their own.

Otherwise what are you left with? The guy who can provide the hookup for drugs? The gang bangger? Some Jewish depiction of nigger? An actual nigger who knows how to hustle the system better?

Only way to fix is race mixing. White man mixes niggress, then the mutt mixes with white man again. Then the nigger is no more.

I am not even kidding. ONLY white man because white woman and black man is a disaster.

Christianity. The most stable and respectable families of blacks are usually devout Christians. Don't know why or care but it just seem they are.

Very simple actually. Does not require government intervention, except to repeal legislation.
1. Repeal Civil Rights Act in entirety.
2. Apply social/financial pressures.
a. Don't hire
b. Don't rent to
c. Don't sell to
d. Non-black schools
e. Non-black social organizations
f. Publicly shame coal burners / oil drillers
2. Reduce social welfare programs that encourage degeneracy.
The problem would take care of itself.

>Christianity
But this is just wrong. I have grew up a rather ghetto 'countryside' school and most of us blacks were christian...needless to stay a good portion still end up in jail.

And if statistics tell you anything, blacks are more religious than whites

This is non-white behavior.

>race mixing is ok only if its blacks who are becoming mixed
fuck out of here hypocrite

I can only do so much. I'm not MLK/Mx

The nigger race needs to die

Nobody's asking anybody to be a historical figurehead. The change comes as it does with all things: with the individual deciding to buck the trend and other individuals seeing that and deciding to emulate it.

That's literally what makes Sup Forums such a dangerous force to the status quo to the extent that NPR rated it as a greater danger to the future of the EUSSR than even the Russians. You can't make that shit up.

No race needs to die. And if you are going to start saying that a race needs to die...guess what? People will start saying the white race needs to die.

That is a bullshit argument for blacks, whites, asians, native americans to make. No race should die.

>But the low IQ DOES NOT correlate with crime AT ALL.

Yes it does. Dumber people do violent crime for a quick buck, smarter people do shit like tax evasion and embezzlement.

Radiation and chemotherapy? We could try both.

Show me pigmy and aboriginal crime rates higher than blacks then

>people might start to say white race needs to die

That's what they already say. And it's not a bullshit argument, this is about how to improve blacks.

>That's what they already say
and what do you think about that? it's bullshit right?

Same for blacks

Painful

End welfare.

Until its inception in the 1930s black employment rates were higher than whites.

They don't have the same motivations as us, Africans are predicated on day-to-day survival, when survival is insured they have no motivation system to keep them moving.

That was tried before. It's called Liberia, same constitution as the USA, possibly the worst country in Africa.

Tell blacks what really goes on in Chicago and then they'll clean out the whole Deep State with beserker retard rage while you sit back with a glass of Infowars-filtered water.

They can say whatever they want, I don't know if it's bullshit or not? It's a different thing that can they do it.

If you want blacks to exist, then the only option is to develop your own community without anyone interrupting.

It's high testosterone, fatherless upbringing and IQ

This

black women will do it anyway, who will stop them? black fathers?

Fascism. People of all races need a strong leader.

In all honesty, you only need to spread a culture of self eugenics that will ensure that only those with an IQ average above 100 and a clean crime record will reproduce. After 100 years, you'll be the master race lol

If niggers go back to Africa I'll help them arrange their travel. NO international aid though
Enough of gibs

Then you don't know how evolution works. Just eugenics is enough. How do you think some groups became smarter than others?

Yep. Destruction of the family is a huge factor for all races, and it hits blacks especially hard.

Genetic rearrangement.

When God created the various races he maintained the lesser races like cattle. Someone needed to mine the metals and minerals, someone needed to quarry the stone, someone needed to farm the land while the gods were in their cities, doing science and working to ensure divine providence. The lesser races were maintained through strict religious and ceremonial rule. Tons of sacrifices and violent battles kept the population in check. Technology was never shared with the lesser races unless it helped their work, and then they were never allowed to understand it or use it to gain an advantage over their gods. If there was even a hint of rebellion the people were crushed. The gods would march neighboring cities against them, or bomb them into oblivion. Natural disasters were predicted with great accuracy due to a deeper understand of geology and astronomy, and civilization was timed to coincide with these events.

There is no time for evolution in this case.

Send them half way back.

m8 I'm the black man's best friend. I want to give yoos guyz genetic gifts, 50,000 years of evolution, in one generation.
Besides, mixed black girls are hotter than full black, aren't they? think of it that way. muh dik, you know?

Blasians are really fucking weird though. But I can't help but be darkly excitedly curious to see how that plays out now that it's become widespread.

Possible solutions

>sterilize any and all prison inmates
>deportation and resettlement in their beloved Africa
>straight up genocide, start handing out blankets
>free abortion on demand at any time of the pregnancy, for blacks only

I appreciate the repetitive digits within your post number.

Cotton picking and processing summer camps for white kids sound like great fun. Fantastic introduction to agriculture and mechanical engineering.

Picture unrelated; I just have no respect for their religion because straight-up goatfuckers are better people than what they are.

Require that women applying for aid be married and that the husband live in the household. Require the man either be engaged in work or perform community service as a requitrement for aid.
Rebuild the family structure in the black community

If the people with an IQ lower than 100 will stop reproducing, what do you think will happen in 100 years? They'll be the master race. It will even be less than 100 years as all that is needed is 20 for them to really change as the hooligans will become old.

As Trump says, it's all about jobs. Blacks are too dumb to participate in the information economy, so we must get our factory jobs back. And we'll always need plumbers, electricians, postal workers, etc. these are good jobs for black people of medium intelligence. Also encouraging traditional marriage and ending the welfare state.

You're a moron. God doesn't exist. Evolution is truth

no you can not

just ignore them already

Damn fucking right.

black community went to hell when it was infected with drugs by the CIA.

I think also it is also something wrong with their culture. My former physics teacher was a from Benin and was very intelligent, nice, and cultured. His parents forced him to get educated in quebec.

African Americans have a thug ghettoh mentality, fatherless homes, and don't value education at all.

>black community went to hell when it was infested with niggers
Not sure how the cia did this

So we need to bring back segregation and control their cultural output again (white/Jewish media companies used to be more careful about what type of black entertainment they published)? You think that's workable? That's the only way you're going to make them "behave".

Forced integration was a terrible mistake. Blacks had it much better before integration. They had their own communities, their own middle class, etc because they had to, they couldn't depend on whites.

There must be an immediate halt of hood nigger culture from the top. Stop promoting gangsterism, vandalism, violence, thievery, and sexual assault to the masses. Most in the black community think it's cool because all their role models (gangster rappers, sports stars, criminal parents/siblings) actively promote and engage in these practices. If a child's daddy hit busted shooting up a rival gang member, the child won't grow up to be a rocket scientist.

The biggest problem is anyone speaking out against these practices are either racist or Uncle Tom's.

Hatred for police is high only because criminal activity amongst the black community is high. By reducing criminal activity you reduce niggers. By reducing or outright banning positive promotion of criminal activity, you reduce criminal activity.

This worked for tobacco. By reducing the positive "cool"view of smoking, the amount of smokers reduced significantly.

That gets rid of cancer, doesn't "fix" it.

Ban rap music

it's not on us, its on them

Everyone wishes it would be like that but it won't.

This is the problem, the idea of being an uncle Tom or being told your not black enough. That shit is absolutely cancerous . In my days I've met many articulate, intelligent and genuinely nice black folks that get called out by thier peers for not being black enough and to me that is very sad and unfortunate.

When a car is rusted beyond repair and leaking sludge on the driveway; the question is not "how do we fix the car?", but instead "how do we dispose of the garbage?".

Confine them, and let them rot. They're already killing each other at an alarming rate. Let them continue. They only make up like, what, 9% of the country? In another 30 or so years they will be gone completely.

Give it time.

stop oppressing them duh

I still think the most feasable solution is separation.
Whether giving the blacks their own land in America or shipping them back to their continent is another issue.

Belgian Chicotte

>segregate
This 100%. Nobody ever asks why the black family fell apart after desegregation, or why their quality of life fell dramaticallyt. It's because they were competing amongst themselves successfully before being suddenly thrust into competition with whites. Communities succeed on their own, with healthy internal competition. Forcing small black businesses to compete with successful white ones was only ever going to end one way.

Also niggers idk

You're goddamned right. Those worthless Bajoran rats should feel privileged just to lick Cardassian boots.

Manifest destiny.

Ironically, black people seemed to be doing much better in many ways during the years of segregation.