I see a lot of women hate on this board and was wondering how many of you believe in equal rights for women...

I see a lot of women hate on this board and was wondering how many of you believe in equal rights for women. Obviously most women can’t do much of what men can do but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to try, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hbTKoNOv1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are hilarious

Miss Piggy ..who would fuck that hambeast

OP is a kike

Would you let a child vote for the direction your family is taking?
No - as they'd vote to spend the money on frivolous shit and demand no repercussions for their actions.
Women pose the same risk to the state of the nation.

shes a big guy

The only women that matter are women with pussies of equal quality to Amy Schumer's delicious barnyard snatch.

They do have the right you dumb cunt. They have no less rights than men.

>t. /r9k/ virgin

No women should be eradicated asap

women should not have equal rights ever

would you like or do you like women that drive trucks.or women that work in oil rigs,keep women at women's job,like the kitchen and taking care of the kids.

plus vote,women should not vote ever.

you're projecting again.

For you.

>right to try

Work in a pretty manual factory. There's always been the odd woman knocking around in the blue collar roles (obviously the office jobs are 80% women) but there's been a push in recent years for more to work blue collar roles.

What happens is they can't do the heavy manual jobs either at all or without losing their shit. So they get the more comfy roles that used to be reserved for the old folk about to retire or the lone working roles everyone wants. So it's not equal, it's just more staked against men.

What did women do wrong to need rights?

I’m really not. I think women should have the same rights as men. The free market will decide if any one woman can cut it on equal grounds as men.

Op here. I agree. You can’t deny that there are people on this board who would strip women of this right.

Women should be in the kitchen and should rear the children.

The lady OP, should be send to a tolerant country like Nigera, and OP should kys/

its a slider folks.

But in a free market any woman incappable of performing these tasks as well as a man would lose her job to a man. Problem solved.

I’m a guy.

They deserve rights if they're going to make use of them, such as the right to be drafted or the right to take high-risk or degrading jobs. If they choose not to exercise the same rights as men, why should they receive the same rights?

>they shouldn’t have the right to try, right?
What a shit thing to say you fucking faggot. You know damn well women are forcing men to bend over backwards for them. You know damn well that women aren't "trying", they are getting fucking CARRIED on the backs of men.

Not like you have a choice in the current state of bongistan.

I’m noticing a lot of resentment towards women for not taking high risk jobs but I think it’s important to realize that high risk jobs often pay much better than low risk jobs. In a free market nothing about the pay gap would change, and those few female freaks who can work as coal miners and truckers have the right to.

I believe in equal work for women. I believe in equal responsibilities for women. If they can live up to that then they can talk about pay/rights.

Op here, agreed.

Women are incapable of having independent political thoughts and can be easily manipulated to vote for whatever cause (((they))) want them to vote for. Men are much more independent and much less easily manipulated by comparison. So, while I still think women should be able to vote, but the """misogynistic""" side is not without argument.

It's tough.

>a lot of women hate
Everyone gets shit on here you mong

Exactly. When you work with women they soak up all the easy work, making the men's day worse as its just nonstop hard tasks.. When you work with all men generally the easy work gets spread around making everybody's day easier.

When we say we believe in equal rights for women, then we get "But you're for paid maternity leave, right?"

>Men are much more independent and much less easily manipulated by comparison.

swing a pair of breasts in front of a man and he will do anything, even go to war.

Women have more rights than men.

Men aren't allowed to murder their unborn. When will we get equal rights?

Sage

By "pay gap," you mean the difference between what men and women make on average, right? As opposed to what a man in a given position would make vs a woman in the same position?

Of course, it's not just about jobs. There's also the right to pay alimony to the husband after a divorce, and the right to be held responsible for engaging in sex when both parties are drunk, etc.

I should clarify that I think women should have basic classically liberal rights.

I like women (like any self respecting non-faggot), and I believe that shit like gamergate is just a bunch of fat fucking lazy beardnecks who’d prefer to fap to loli and play their pointless Sup Forumsidya instead of working on fashing themselves to be better soldiers for the events to come.

The current state of this post-industrial western civilization is that of a spiritual dystopia. Men are no longer encouraged to be self reliant individualists, instead they are taught how to be faggots by the “just be nice” educational system and their passive wagecucked fathers ( if they have one ) who themselves are enticed by all this bullshit entertainment.

Deep down women want to be taken, they don’t like to lead, but with the absense of a spiritual male leadership they go down all kinds of rabbit holes pitting the blame on these cucked faggot numales ( rightfully so)

So in essence when women are unfulfilled, they will find any means to nag on the guys who they feel should be providing fulfillment to them.

What do you say to something like that? Require there be the option for paid paternity leave should the dad be the one to tend the newborn?

>By "pay gap," you mean the difference between what men and women make on average, right?

Yes. I also believe that the rights held by any in a society should be held by all. The exception being racial segregation.

It sounds like you're saying that women are inferior to men and need to be controlled, ergo do not deserve equal rights. Is my interpretation correct?

This is the rare white rhino seen here outside her native habitat. The white rhino adheres to a diet strictly comprised of salt, diet sodas, sugars, carbohydrates but never drinks water.

The white rhino can be seen grazing from her couch, sweating while staying in place. The mailing call of this beast is unknown at this time because it has failed to secure a mate. It is an endangered species due to its inability to secure a mate.

The white rhino has been taken off the endangered species list as scientists and environmentalists agree that the planet is much better off without them.

Please do not feed the white rhino!

Fuck off Russell Brand

Holy fuck she porked out lmao

(OP) #

This is the rare white rhino seen here outside her native habitat. The white rhino adheres to a diet strictly comprised of salt, diet sodas, sugars, carbohydrates but never drinks water.

The white rhino can be seen grazing from her couch, sweating while staying in place. The maiting call of this beast is unknown at this time because it has failed to secure a mate. It is an endangered species due to its inability to secure a mate.

The white rhino has been taken off the endangered species list as scientists and environmentalists agree that the planet is much better off without them.

Please do not feed the white rhino!

Women have the right to opportunities to prove themselves, and the right to fool around for the first 18-20 years od their lifes - meaning obtaining degrees they'll never use as wifes and mothers, not degenerate sexual experimentation.

A handful will be capable of contributing like men, and these rare women should be respected like men because they've earned it - the average woman is a child and should be treated as such.

Lol it’s shopped. The original is pretty bad though.

It's not like she can love you anyway, why should anyone care whether she is "fullfilled" or not.

youtu.be/0hbTKoNOv1s

Should women have equal rights? Yes. Should 95 percent of women exercise those rights? No.

>I see a lot of women hate on this board and was wondering how many of you believe in equal rights for women.

My disdain for women has nothing to do with their rights.

They should have equal rights, and I should be free to be disdainful of their failings, and shun them where appropriate.

Nobody should be able to do anything until they prove they aren't a gullible fucking retard.

we gave them the right to have a shot and they brought us to where we are now. i say they have fucked up enough. women are the enablers of kikes and "migrant" dipshits.

Op here. Agreed.

If you meet/exceed requirements for the job, you can do the job.
If you are in any way a detriment to the job/workplace, you cannot do the job.
This was fine until feminism and affirmative action, which was why you maybe saw one or two women in STEM inventing shit like Marie Curie.
They weren't sexist or they wouldn't have let her ass get to that point in the first place, they went off actual skill and talent. She worked her brilliant ass off and could run with the boys.
That system needs to come back.

Got to admit, I support equal opportunities for women, except for things like the army. It has detrimental consequences for society, but so does giving the vote to a lot of social demographics such as poor people and people under the age of 30. The man-hating, equality of outcome, man-hating third wave bullshit is literally killing the white race though.

It certainly is.

i see the women hate as a result of resentment of women, the "fuck women" memes on Sup Forums isn't that much different then the openly admitting anti-social virgins on r9k-robot board and discords

>Obviously most women can’t do much of what men can do but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to try, right?
fuck your gay i-don't-take-anything-serious sarcasm, i don't like this logic because if we're going down this line of logic then most of you fags can't and don't do much and you know it if you're honest with yourself. so does that mean some of you shouldn't be allowed to vote or aren't entitled to free speech because you fags meme all day? should warehouse workers or office fags working in a cubical not have a say so? same with people over 60 who are losing cognitive coherency or people with cancer or those that have adhd? i actually kind of agree that those people shouldn't be allowed to vote, but overall everyone has something.

but this is really a men vs women issue.
you fags swear that every guy is an intellectual that's cool and articulated and individualistic, they're not. most guys are beta immature and can't take anything serious and will sperg the fuck out if you try to have a deep conversation and think you have to be a professor, scientist, soldier to talk about dialectics, philosophy, war or ethics and have no opinion so the follow, anyone who works in an office, sports-team, warehouse knows this, what you fags fail to understand is WOMEN FOLLOW MEN! Women find confidence attractive because confidence is a sign experience and/or knowing your shit, whatever it is. sjw-libshitism is a result of men selling out their ideals for pussy or being whipped and doing shit like agreeing with their wife to avoid a conflict

also men don't reward women for being individuals, most guys talk to girls with the intent of getting pussy and will trick her and give her false confidence so she feels good about herself and puts out, ufukinfags

Women are just above the bacteria, and right below the worm.

yet you probably can't even fuck them

You say "don't ask for equal rights when you want special rights".

Same as homosexuals. Any homosexual man can marry a homosexual woman, just as any heterosexual man can marry a heterosexual woman.

No heterosexual man can marry a man.

so the "right" to marry a man is not "equal rights", but "special rights".

>women hate this board
You're assuming the genders of a lot of people.
Fucking bigot.

I wasn’t being sarcastic.

Women are dumber than men.
Women are weaker than men.
Women are more emotional than men.
Why would it be a good idea to give them equal rights?

The only rights that exist are property rights and they know no gender

You forgot the filename
>Amy Schumer being pursued by a salad

If women weren't alluring we would treat them like the mentally disabled

The man is the head of the woman. He must lead her.

hey if they want to do this shit there welcome too it. i will be sipping on a diet dew and eating diretos.

They wouldn't strip them of their rights. They simply believe in best choice over "equality". Problem is they aren't happy with equal opportunity, they want equal outcome. This is what Sup Forums hates. When we say "women shouldn't be able to..." It's because they're the inferior choice over men for those tasks. They have the right to try and campaign for that opportunity but in reality they aren't as capable.

>Obviously most children can’t do much of what men can do but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have equal rights, right? That wouldn't wreck families and countries at all.
Fool, rights or privileges not earned and deserved and separated from responsibility have horrific results; as your pic demonstrates.

>virgin
There's feminist 'argument' #1
Now you only got suggesting small penis.

>giving women rights at all
Have you learned nothing these last few years?They are nation wreckers that need to be kept in line.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

please say that's shopped holy shit

>Women are incapable of having independent political thoughts and can be easily manipulated to vote for whatever cause
>women should be able to vote
You, like most domesticated primates should not get to vote. Do you even realize how idiotic the words you sprayed out sound if you know what the words mean?

>I should clarify that I think women should have basic classically liberal rights.
Then they vote themselves more right, dipshit.

>its idiotic because i disagree with it
cringe

>Should people with poor cognition who lack the knowledge to make a good decision be allowed to make decisions for everybody?
Uhhh, fuck no they shouldn't get a vote dumbass, neither should you. I shouldn't get to vote on something unless I'm competent to, and have skin in the game.

Go to be edgelord somewhere else, faggot

>Obviously most women can’t do much of what men can do but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to try, right?
I agree that they should have the right to try, but there certainly shouldn't be a "Representative quota" like there is now with affirmative action if it is found that one race or gender is superior to another in a given field.

equal opportunity does not mean equal outcome.

but yeaaaa boi ofc we support equal opportunity out this bitch its land of the free home of the brave. Let freedom ring motherfuckers

>please say that's shopped holy shit
yeah, holy shit she's gained a lot of weight since she was on the muppet show.

Read this

>right to try
What is this, a kindergarten? If you cant do it, you shouldn't do it. We running a civilization here, not a daycare.

Go defend the right of irresponsible women not to suffer the consequences of their own actions somewhere else, larper retard.

I wrote half pg about my ex glfriend that wasted over 11 yrs of my life. I erased it because im getting. Too upset.
Bitches cant do the work men can, and crisis situations, exceptions would be top flight nurses, emts, drs, and various similar occupations. I love these people and are heros. The rest, like human resources bitches, mgrs etc, you know who you are should not have the same rights. What i have had to do, or did over the years. I will leave it at that

>1 year paid leave total
>if married, couples can choose how to divide it
>they could take each take six months at the same time
>or the woman could take 11 months and the man takes a month around birth with her
>or vie versa
>or however they want
Everyone wins.

Except the company. Who is paying for a women to do nothing. The company is not your husband.

drunk muslims

Equal as souls, spirit and human beings.
Different in actions, thinking, bodies, and abilities.

wow, what a horrible post

I am no longer interested in equal rights for women. My wife just votes for whoever I vote for. She stays home with the kids while I work anyway. I give her full creative responsibility over decorating our house. I also let her pick out my clothes because I want to look look attractive to her. That is all the rights she needs. But she's a fucking woman. She doesn't even want to work a wage cuck job. I mean the extra $50k a year she was bringing in was nice but day care almost costs that. She would be working to have someone else raise our kids. Before we were married, she was a bank teller. She is 100% happier raising our children than she ever was in the workplace.

Anthony Jeselnik. He actually wrote her best material. Want to be mad at someone for making her popular? He's the guy.

We already have equal rights for people of all races and genders, pretty much. The society we have is a result of people's choices and aptitudes.

>retirement benefits are fine (employer and government funded)
>health benefits are fine (employer and government funded)
>unemployment benefits are fine (employer and government funded)
>paid time off to deal with a newborn is bad
Nah, fuck off. It's part of the cost of labor.

she may not be much to look at butt i bet she could play some GD football