Making of JoJo

youtube.com/watch?v=3qM2vHahcqQ

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Art/comments/4cp4x0/6_months_learning_to_draw_digital_and_traditional/?sort=top
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Gappy sucks

i got some things to do, can you guys keep an eye on him for a while?

Why did mods delete the other thread?

It's been bugging me for years but I'd love to know who produced the music in the Jojoveller BD.

An announcement

Previous thread was deleted by our glorious selfless patriotic President Valentine because there were too many terrorists who protested against the good president.

All who disrupt peace shall be deleted.

Thank you.

I'm going to say it another time.
Fuck Patriotism

Can you see the difference between these two images? The results may surprise you!

WHY THE FUCK WAS THE PREVIOUS THREAD DELET?!

When is ASB coming to PS4

I'm an australian i cannot support you.

Stop it you shit the president is going to delete this thread too.

no?

Josuke is a cute

seen that before iirc.
「SIRENE」
When the stand touches someone, it is able to sense what they desire. From there, the Stand is able to create a copy of the desired object, however it is unable to recreate supernatural abilities.
E.g., if the user touched Pucci, the user may be able to create something that looks like Made In Heaven, but it would not be able to speed up time.

That's Jonathan on the right end, right?

This thread is already in need of DELETION

Nigger stop.

Man, part 4 really isn't selling too hot, is it?

NOBODY CAN DEFEAT MY 「GOVERNMENT FLU 」

Joseph

it sounds a bit too much like Judgement
also if it touched Pucci it would probably show something like this

Jesus fucking christ, why does it take that long

「LORD OF THE GAME」

「MACERATE AND PETRIFY」
I don't know.

There are 7 differences

it's art user. it takes time

>he thinks that Araki is actually Rohan

Even Rohan took 20 minutes to finish a non-coloured page.

YOUR STAND IS NO MATCH FOR MY
「COMMUNIST DAUGHTER」
JOJO!

your trump edit makes him look like shit.

Well this thread is fucking shit
anyways how long till the PV drops?

part 4 drags. no wonder it is not popular in japan comapratively. same for 6 and 7. these are the least liked parts.

Tomorrow

Whats this

>1st half of part 3 is Jotaro and his wankers wandering around doing fuck all
>Part 3 is Japan's favorite

「Perfect Self」
I don't know, but it sounds powerful. Perhaps an improvement on other's abilities or my own.

A piece of shit

-gyro
flower
circle buttons
lips?
beard
-Jhonny
steel ball on U
scar
fingers

can you blame them? even in this tedious fest of part 4, things only get good when stardust man has to come and say "yare yare"?

Part 2 is the worst part.

I sure am fitting in now

Fit this in.

*unzips dick*

it's about part 5 and 7 now.
keep up with the memes, newfag.

That's an odd way to say Part 5

I get if family, but the nigga took a week.

>Parts 6 and 7
>The Parts with the most consistent plot progression along with 2 and 5
>The least liked ones
>Japs prefer fucking around in the middle east for the majority of the story with out doing anything important crusaders

Can control the semen in man's bodies?

Do you have any more of those vids op

comparing with 5, 6 took too much time to rev up the engines and protag being a slutty heroine which was a nip problem,etc. though i agree last 50-60 chapters are glorious and jolyne is awesome.
7 is just araki rehashing everything using double amount of pages.

this.
are there more such videos op?

>this.
stop this right fucking now

Parts 6 plot starts around when Jotaro and White Snake show up and then is a constant progression
And 7 has some filler shit after the first stage of the race but around Scary Monsters it gets going

I feel like Part 3 doesn't feel like it drags because it does the 'enemy stand of the week' dealy a lot better.

Part 4 literally just got off of Josuke dicking around with Harvest.

>tfw I will never have the patience, skill or creativity to do art like araki does
JUST

Part 4 has bursts of plot it has the arrow shit with the Nijimura bros, then is RHCP and then Kira but in the middle of that is drags on with filler
Tho you may also say Part 4 actually starts at the half way point when Reimi and Kira show up

Is Soft & Hard the CUTEST stand???

NO OC STANDS ON Sup Forums
I swear to God you guys can't take a hint
If you're too desperate to do this, go revive /sss/ on /tg/

i know m8. i would give up my one leg, if i could draw stuff like these.
would practice after college.(i hope so)

What's this, there's colour everywhere
What's this, there's bright things in the air

Part 7 is good

am I fitting in now?

Lol Johnny is cool and totally not yet another fantasy for queers!

Lucky Dubs speak true.

Also Dino Waifu Jamie fucking when?

NO! the new meme is to hate Part 7

Everything is green, purple or blue. It took him many days to do this.

Johnny is blonde

fuck off and open your butthole. that was the only use of johnny cripple -> being a fuck toy

Johnny us a lot of hair colors
just like everybody

Fair enough, I'll leave. Mostly because rather than doing a jojo-related thing and making a stand, everyone's just saying what song they're listening to, though. Kinda ignores the point of the prompt and shits up your thread.
Enjoy your shitposts.

I'm glad Part 8 is failing in Japland.

Hope Araki realizes how having such a shitty mc will make a potentially Masterpiece manga trash.

but it is selling more(though little more) than "masterpiece" 7. and it is not shonen jump shit, so you can fuck off.

Part 8 is actually selling better in Japland than either 6 or 7 did. It's also getting awards. Keep that in mind next time user.

Would DIO with [The World] be able to handle the Pillar Men?

No sorry user.

I don't think I could ever get into drawing, really. Each drawing takes so long if you want it to get anywhere near decent, and you've gotta do this so many fucking times to actually get any ability, and have to learn to hate everything you make in the process anyway.
That and I'm just awful at recognising shapes and facial structure anyway, I really couldn't describe a person's face for you. I don't think I've ever made a decent looking character in vidya that lets you make your own.

Isn't Part 8 actually doing really well in japan?

you have to give it time m8. if you practise for 5-6 years, i am pretty sure you would make something nice. may be not face or anatomy but landscapes possibly.

we lack dedication though.

>jiggle physics
he can handle me anytime

Reminder: Steven's saliva works just like Crazy Diamond.

No, the sales are pretty good.

You're likely thinking otherwise because of the lack of fan art, but that's just because there's no suitable candidate for a male character to pair Josuke up with, so for the longest time the fujo audience had nothing to work with. They're eating Kira and Josefumi up though.

Okay, so I just finished reading the manga.

The only fucking thing

The only fucking thing I don't understand

How the fuck does King Crimson work? What is the deal with fucking "what you just saw is the future version of yourself"?

Holy shit

shitty mc was johnny m8. we are past him now. gappy is cool mc and part 8 is selling better than 6 or 7.

>5-6 years
Jesus christ, that right there is exactly why I couldn't. Imagine the art for the first few years, holy shit. Part 1 would be fuckin high art in comparison.

I feel completely the opposite.

In Part 3 they just fight enemy stand of the week

In Part 4 every chapter helps with the worldbuilding and estabilishing characters' personalities.

>awards
I didn't know I could earn a reward for drawing garbage.

>Gappy is cool mc

Wew

>Pick a random video on youtube
>hit the right arrow when the video is playing
Thats how KC works
Is Epitaph working on Bruno

>i'll have to endure Vento Aureo before theyget to stone ocean anime

Kira and Josefumi are better mcs than Gappy tho

Why the fuck was it called an invincible stand? It's a piece of shit, the only thing you need to do is to punch him after he skips time.

Also why the fuck can he smear blood all over Bruno's face during the skipped time?

>VA anime is success will be the only thing that will guarantee a SO
>and giving how its one the most unpopular parts of the series the anime as a whole will stop there

What did he mean by this?

this dude made a post on reddit.
practising drawing for more than 3 years and 1-2 hours daily and 3-4 hours on weekends or holidays. though it is his profession now and can make money drawing digital "sex sells" stuff.
but you can see the progression.
reddit.com/r/Art/comments/4cp4x0/6_months_learning_to_draw_digital_and_traditional/?sort=top

>I'll have to endure Parts 5,6,7 and 8 before we get to another good manga adaptation

Kill me.

Epitaph shows Diavolo what's fated to happen in exactly 10 seconds. King Crimson can make time jump forward by up to 10 seconds. The results of what would have happened in that skipped time remain. So let's say you were fated to stub your toe while walking down the street, only for Diavolo to skip the time that occurred in. When time jumps forward all of a sudden you'll be lying on the ground with a sore toe and no memory of how you got there since the time in which you stubbed your toe and fell was skipped. However, while everyone else just jumps forward in time and has the results remain, Diavolo gets to move around in the time that was skipped. In this timeless world, nothing but Diavolo exists since that time was literally removed from the timeline. He sees how everyone else was going to move in the skipped time as projections around him, and he can move however he likes completely free from what Epitaph forecasted. So when his timeless world catches up to where the skipped time landed, everyone will be where they were predicted to be according to Epitaph except for Diavolo, who got to move differently. To everyone else it seems like just teleporting randomly since only Diavolo gets to change his actions in the skipped time and is the only one to remember it (since he's the only thing that existed in that skipped time). Additionally, while Diavolo is immune to results that affect him in the skipped time, his own actions against others that would have occurred in that time still remain. So if Epitaph forecasted that he would punch you in the face and then you would punch him in the face, he can skip that time and go do something else. So from your perspective you'd just get a sore face for no reason out of nowhere while Diavolo is off kicking small animals or something.

Bruno seeing himself was Diavolo giving him Epitaph like how he can give Epitaph to Doppio. We don't know about Epitaph at that point but it was meant to be mysterious until then.

What is posted on the internet, stays on the internet.

We can only hope that Vento Aureo turns out like Battle Tendency (anime > manga) and makes animeonlys fall in love with it

>giving how its one of the most unpopular parts of the series
m8 popularity on imageboards doesn't mean jack shit. part 5 is very much popular outside.

fair enough. i'm okay if they stop at stone ocean, i don't want to see cgi horses. SBR would be so much better as a movie trilogy

Nobody remembers what happens during the skipped time and they are completely oblivious to what just happened only Diavolo knows
KC cant do shit on skipped time but Diavolo can