It's not a meme

This has to be someone working at the shop having a laugh, right? I was looking for a paper trimmer and saw this.

> tfw you're not sure if the law prohibits the sale of blunt kids scizzors to anyone under the age of 18. Then pass them to the child as they are kids scissors.

More pics to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-rR-5wClag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they probably put the sticker a lot of things not knowing what is covered by the law and what is not because the laws are too vague and keep changing

I will post the large picture soon.

This is what legislating your self into retardation looks like.

tepco website has (or had last time i looked) am 18+ requirement for plastic knives. you know the blunt white breakable picnic ones.

Meanwhile in The Land of the Free...

gib!! GIB!!! GEIB!!

tesco no longer sells them, but the page still exists with the requirement as of this post.

>don't be a ____ bin those crafting supplies

Wish all states was like this.

got anotha one

dont be an ass, bin that assault magnifying glass

the best part.....
>5yr+

How the fuck did your people even colonized almost half of the world? What the fuck?

God Bless America

We colonized half the world because we are good at killing shit, the powers that be in power in the UK are terrified of us.

>dont be an ass, bin that assault magnifying glass

You could start a fire with it!

But not in british weather :)

Wouldn't want someone to be accidentally disintegrated by a phased plasma pulse rifle would you?

Surely these laws only exist because of muslims, right?

because we're efficient and motivated with a dash of Neanderthal dna for brutality. this is leftism attempting to solve a problem they are causing without taking responsibility.

Don't get circumcise bin those crafting supplies?

That's all I have, those damn heebs picked a hard word to rhyme with.

>tfw you can buy black powder firearms in Poland

its a pellet gun lol

we have those too

Eh you were better when there were rules and less ingenuity in war.

without a doubt.
> if they didn't have X they wouldn't want to be violent
insanity

I have a question, do you still sing "Rule Britannia" in public?

PEACE TRUCKS INBOUND

That is a hate crime in the UK.

Muslims like hit and run attacks, like to outnumber people or they go after faggots, we are talking women, children, weak fucks, police. The kind of people who cannot defend themselves, normal British men are aggressive as fuck and good at fighting.

The bans on firearms, knives and anything the police think is sharp is because they know they cannot control us if we are armed. Imagine the USA if the US police where all transgender women, strong men don't get hired by police because they intimidate other police.

God Blast the Americas

Yes, I fly a flag outside my house, they keep telling me to take it down but since its a Devon flag and a Cornwall flag they have no legal right to do so, if it was an England flag they could fine me, whenever you go out drinking you can get people singing easy.

>UNBEATABLE
>____________prices
What did Walmart mean by this?

> if it was an England flag they could fine me.

Wut? Proof?

"The gooks did nothing wrong, we accept their shitty textiles in our store...we halp the US economy by enslaving children for Nike"
- Mr Mart

It's a bb gun dipshit.

I was told if you have an England flag sticking out from your home they can fine you mate, I will have to find the law but I know people where talking about it a few years ago.

Just checked
"National flags ban to be lifted. Outdated laws banning the flying of national flags are to be scrapped. Currently it is illegal to fly a national flag without permission from a local council - unless it is flown from a vertical flagpole.24 Jul 2006"

So in 2006 they made it okay but you are not allowed your own flagpole unless you ask for promission

Fuck you're retart

I can go buy a BB gun from the local gunshop but they do ask for ID, costs about £50 for an okay BB gun.

Put the Queef's ugly mug in the middle of the union jack and none will disturb you.

God Shave the Queef

I see this shit you bongs have now, yet know y’all once ruled over a quarter of the Earths’ surface, “the sun never sets on the British Empire” and all that. Jesus fucking Christ, y’all need a revolution.

>living in Bongistan
you need to escape before it’s too late.
Come to the US, we all the northwestern states are 90% white

They are trying to break the army. So then the army will be for the SJW cause. Yet every squaddie ive met and talked to in private has only become more resilliant to their cuck speak.

I am sure the army will reject the upper officers orders and protect the british people

> trump in office
> moving to america

I like that you elected trump and all but its not that easy to just mkve there. After all im from a muslim country.

i was born and live in California. not a tourist on vacation. trivial knowledge of a country doesn't equal a citizen

We do have our ingenious moments now and then, as depicted in this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=L-rR-5wClag