Mami beat Homura despite Homura having 20+ years of skill. Mami is the better gunner

Mami beat Homura despite Homura having 20+ years of skill. Mami is the better gunner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aK_67yNVRtY?t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=r1YL6Qz7FV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homura doesn't have as much experience as you think. She was fighting the same witches over and over again. That has to provide some seriously diminishing returns. Mami has faced a bigger variety of threats. It's also fair to assume the Mami in rebellion is much more skilled and powerful than the one from the TV series.

But after Charlotte Mami shouldn't have been so good since she was dead all the way up until LoC.

It was BECAUSE she was so experienced.

>She was fighting the same witches over and over again.

Precisely this. Doing the same thing over and over again leads to a tunnel vision. Homura reached a point where she couldn't adapt anymore. Mami and Sayaka both commented on how Homura relies too much on her time manipulation magic.

I thought they were not trying to kill each other? They were fighting but they didn't want to hurt each other. That is why Mami was concerned when Homu hurt herself and why Mami captured Homura with her ribbons. I would not say that is the best example of their true skills.

Then why did Homura aim Mami's soulgem?

Because she's a bitch

She shot at Mami's legs if I remember right. She pointed at the soulgem for just a second but couldn't go through with it. Even if she only subconsciously did not want to hurt Mami that would have affected her abilities.

Mami didn't beat Homura with guns; she beat her with a ribbon that was on her before the shooting even started.

Then why did she move her aim to her knee?

This is maybe a different topic but I was wondering why Mami was alone. Did she not have any grandparents or extended family she could be with after her parents died? I am just curious on this issue. It is odd for someone to have no relatives whatsoever, isn't it?

Where are Homura's parents? Where are Sayama's parent?

Homu was implied to be an orphan, I think. If her parents gave her up at birth it would make sense that she wouldn't know the rest of her family. Sayaka has family but they are not shown in the series.

Mami is the weird case, I think. It would be odd for her to not have any contact with her extended family. The fact that she is alone makes me question where they were. Kyouko too but she probably just sought out to be a loner and never even contacted her extended family.

Is Mami a pedo?

What is Mami trying to say in this picture?

Mami is the breast.

Homura mentioned that she had no extended family. Or maybe they lived in Italy and she didn't want to move out of Japan.

Oh yes, she did say that, didn't she? That is odd, no?

But what happened to her relatives? Actuually, why wouldn't they be in Japan?

I want to put Mami on a wheelchair forever

Neither was trying to kill each other and Mami already had the edge by placing a ribbon on her.

Yuuki Yuna pls go.

She's a magical girl, that would barely faze her. I mean, Homura literally shot herself in the head moments earlier and wasn't even bothered by it.

I want Homura to strangulate me.

Dick status: MUH

youtu.be/aK_67yNVRtY?t=1m22s

This is so fucking cool. I wish I had the means to travel to Japan and play on their pachinko shit.

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=r1YL6Qz7FV4

Yeah, I'm really enjoying these. It's nice to take a break from the despair.

Homura is a weakling and should fear thd strong.

>perpetual failure
>hateful bitch
>abuses Madoka
>has a loveless obsession with owning Madoka
>ruined everything constantly
>psychopathic murderer
>literally evil itself having destroyed Madoka's heaven
>torments and brainwashes everyone for her own amusement
>Madoka never cared about her
>fucked a wraith out of lust and selfish spite
>is the most selfish whore ever
>original wish was made solely to keep Madoka to herself
>most hated character by far globally

Homura is a loser

God. The fucking Pachinko Machines are more fun than the show.

>being this salty

They are not canon.

No shit!

>This triggered over fanservice

No one said it was. Go back to fucking Tumblr if MadoHomu makes you that mad.

Madoka hates Homura, it is insulting to the staff and characters to see them acting out of character in dumb ways. It is like seeing Hitler go to a festival with Anne Frank laughing and giggling.

So moral of the story is that the girls are shit at everything, and can only win by cheating.

While true, it is in spirit with the show itself.

No she isn't.

No because Homura has no friends and everyone hates her, she hates everyone and Kyubey wouldn't mess around like a pet.

>It is like seeing Hitler go to a festival with Anne Frank laughing and giggling

Homura would have hit the target if Madoka was able to contain her Homulust.

Ah, so this is the thread to talk about the greatness of drills, I presume?

Madoka hates Homura, Homura is a slut and got too turned on by being near her obsession to aim. Madoka will never love Homura, not even in non canon gambling.

>Kyubey wouldn't mess around like a pet.

Mami fucks her uncle and his friends to pay rent.

I want to see Mami in the naked end of the world place.

THICC

Fapping to Mami is both a pleasure and honor

I want to destroy those who sexualize the megucas.

I'm not sure. That is why I am curious.

Wouldn't a loving hug be better?

No

You'll be destroying their creator.

Haven't you admitted to owning lewd pictures of Kyouko though? Don't make me dig through the archives.

That is super cute. The megucas make me want to gamble all of my money away.

Okay. I guess I cannot change your mind. Don't let Homu kill you though, okay? That would make her very sad.

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!

I love her so much

Anyone else fantasize about fucking Madoka while making Homura watch and lick up the mess when we're through?

Did you post in the wrong thread?

>sexualizing mami

there's a special place in hell for people who do that

She's the most sexualised meguca. Just look at all the boob shots in Rebellion.

>Just look at all the boob shots in Rebellion.
It's literally just Homulilly being a faggot.

rebellion is fanservice bait

Except Ume.

Huh?

>Implying Titty Tomoe isn't sexualized in the series

Well duh. She's the only Meguka that can pass as a woman. All the other girls look like Moe pedo-bait of only slightly higher detail than the fucking cast of lucky star.

Really made me think

>All the other girls look like Moe pedo-bait

They prefer to be called Japanese.

I want to erotically fondle these 15 year old D-cup breasts, then suck on them!

Will you make me show the unspoiled text? Or will you be honest? Kyouko will forgive you.

There is nothing wrong with the other girls.

I want to pump a thick month-load of cum between those juvenile tits and watch her slurp it up with a straw.

They aren't D-cups in canon.

She's not finished growing yet.

she wasn't
in fact mami and sayaka have the same breast size according to ume

it's just another case of retarded fanbase

Just to clarify, the average Japanese woman's height is 158 cm. Most of the megucas besides Madoka are above or near this value. Their proportions in most other areas are around average, too.

At her age she is probably mostly done growing unless she has children. That goes for most of the characters except for Nagisa.

YES
E
S

I never realized how Tall Madoka's Dad is.

>being a skilless spray and pray gunner
Not even once, a real skill is archery.
Nobody can even compete with Madoka's skill

Homura has pinpoint accuracy with both small arms and a bow and arrow.

I want someone to shop the picture of Sam Hyde holding that girl in a headlock to make it so that it's QB holding Homu

Or her gayness.

>Mami's twisty, curly hair are designed to discreetly cover her shapely curves when derobed. Also, I gave her pretty honkers
>Magical girl outfit: Mami’s design was definitely centered around her drawing attention to her mammies. The second thing that stands out are her breasts.
>Her bustier and boots give her an oppai flavor which accentuates her blouse.

Ume says she has the biggest retard. Her first scene in the anime is focusing on her skirt and tits.

Poor mami.

He is the tallest.

If she is that good, how come she loses against Charlotte? Mamifags obliterated

I want to bring Mami to a love hotel and pump my thick load inside her multiple times!

Same but I'd rather do Madoka or Homura.

Homura only had 12 years of skill.

Inviting user over to chug some beers.

>Same but I'd rather do Madoka or Homura
>Not Madoka AND Homura

Good taste either way.

>Mami misses two shots from only a few feet away, and has to resort to blowing the entire stall up with an oversized cannon
>Homura hits a bullseye in a single shot

Mami just uses her muskets en masse. Homura is unquestionably the better marksman.

Mami's boots are cute.

If Mami were really a giant she would definitely be more careful and try not to hurt anyone.

That is a place married couples go, right?

> tfw no moemura gf to hold onto her thin hips and lewdly fuck into order to exercise her heart condition her way

now compare to rebellion's fanservice
mami design is supposed to be sexy and flashy
but being sexy != being vulgar

I want to give her a lewd massage

Madoka just fires a hundred arrows into the sky at once and hopes one of them will hit though.

Your thread is shit OP. Kill yourself.

Fuck off, Buzzclaw.

>Tits are now vulgar
How old are you?