WHITES ARE INFERIOR

It's true. You guys must die.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

o okie.

PoC.

We did it thousands of years before you. Keep crying, wh*Teoid subhuman.

Nice bait .

I bet black boi

The irony is that the space program was pulled off by "hidden figures" but those figures were actual Nazi white males.

Even more ironic is that the truth would make a lot more interesting movie.

Nice bait gopnik.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET UNTIL WHITEY OPPRESSED US WITH THEIR WEAPOM THE POINTY STICK
How can a spacefairing civilization get rekt so hard by what its supposed to be cavemen
That makes you black bois the original cucks

Fuck of racist. You're not welcome in America. America belongs to PoC.

are you aware that pyramides are just stacked bricks which would fall apart if you'd fly them into space?

I imagine myself in the plains of Evropa, standing with brothers and kammeradden, the inbred arabs and primitive blacks came to us. I ordered the firing line to shoot at the invaders, eventually we ran out of ammo, they outnumbred us 15:1 the battle was about to be lost but our brothers charged against them and then reinforcments came with the Whute Wolves, together we slaughtered them by the thousands
Truly this day Mother Evropa was with us
Por el Espiritu Santo
Risorgi Evropa
Got mit Uns

hi psyops

And fuck off Evropa
It belongs to those that made mighty empires only and those that made the beat empires.
Only whites belong in Evropa

Daily Reminder:: "Russia" is completely infested and cucked by muslims entirely.
You're not speaking with Vlad, its Ahckmad the goat fucker you are speaking with.

Damn, the Bogdanovs really let themselves go.

Russia isnt Russia since the Empire died

My name is Brian.

it's mehmet as always

3 POC, in an entity comprised of 99% white people.

Glamourized to make it look like they did everything and not Werner Von Braun.

So following your logic: a space-age civ got raped and destroyed by a bunch of uneducated whites with primitive tech? Seems like you guys really are inferior then.