Daily Reminder that Guns are for degenerate white trash Beta males

Alpha males do not need or use guns. Why? Because guns are for pussies. Real men learn how to defend themselves by studying and practicing the martial arts. Guns are a cowards weapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
youtube.com/watch?v=nxYB-8G-R0w&t=334s
unsolved.com/gallery/joe-cole/
youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo
youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHALL

Says someone without a gun.

Saged

Go suck off your dog. You are better at that thank making bait threads.

Just when I thought Henry Rollins couldn't be an more of a smug shit.
This

God made men, Samuel Colt made them equal

Rollins is a bitch

All real Canadian families have dozens of guns.

Never leave your Toronto containment zone, outsider.

Guns are a deterrent against tyranny, anyone with a brain should be able to figure that out.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

Daily reminder that Henry Rollins ran away from men with guns, leaving his friend to die.

>gets shot

Beat me to it.

Daily reminder that Henry Rollins is a nigger lovin cuck who had quite an easy life.

Source. NOW.

When roundhouse kicks can stop bullets well talk. Until then
>A FUCKING LEAF

I'm curious, too.

notgoogle it and you'll see

He bravely decided to live in some ghetto with his friend, and they got attacked or home invaded or something, and his friend died from wounds

Tell that to the man with a gun pointed at you.

WHO WOULD WIN

>the brains of the smartest man in the world

OR

>a fucking bullet

So what's your martial arts going to be good for against a rabid dindu beyond arm's length?

Daily reminder the mouth and anus are not sex organs.

Kek, I see.
Sounds about right.

This is why women don't often like guns. They hate that weaker men are able to defend themselves. Stronger men are also a little salty about this, because they can't keep people in control. Women and alpha males have always been the enemies of civilization.

>flag
Get a real job shill

He talked about it on Howard Stern
youtube.com/watch?v=nxYB-8G-R0w&t=334s

God, this needs to be repeated over and over to the Left. It'll make oven prep so much smoother.

I never got why Rollins thinks he is tough. Just cuz he acts tough and talks tough, he is no better or smarter than a nigger running his mouth.

This. Where does he think he gets the tough guy image from? No one thinks he is.

Maybe if he had a gun he could have stopped the negros from murdering his best friend.

unsolved.com/gallery/joe-cole/

>Rollins was born in Washington, D.C., the only child of Iris and Paul Garfield.[5][6][7][8] Rollins is of Jewish ancestry through his father. His great-grandfather Henry Luban (born Henach Luban) fled from the East Latvian town of Rēzekne, then part of the Russian Empire, into the United States.[9]

>Rollins does not have religious or spiritual beliefs, but he does not consider himself an atheist.[15]

ffs how many times do we have to go through it??
jews want us disarmed becouse no slave should have rights to bear arms.

/thread

wtf i hate guns now thanks syrup nigger you changed my ways how can i eer thank you

>tools of the weak
That is the entire point of guns.

>My gay lover was shot in front of me by a pack of niggers
>Women don't seem to like me because they soon find out the tough guy thing is just a facade
>Better go tell all white people they are racist, that guns are eebil, and that women should be in charge

t. Hank Rollins

... can't believe I ever hung out with this faggot

>guns are for the weak

Why is that a bad thing? It lets children and elderly defend their homes from niggers breaking in. It lets women on the street feel safe from rapists. It lets the average citizen defend himself against the state. Guns are for the weak and that's a good thing.

>Alpha males do not need or use guns.

WRONG

technology > muscle since 1.8 million years ago

Joe Cole...his gay lover he refuses to admit. Named his company after his bday 2-13-61

>A fucking Leaf.
sage

>guns are tools for the weak

>guns are the tools of the weak
>political power grows from the barrel of a gun / seize the means of production, by force if necessary
Really
Makes
You
Brrrrraaaappppppp

hes right on this one.

Henry has EXTREMELY low self esteem and is afraid of being labeled weak because his dad and kids at school made him feel that way. Basically he never gained confidence. Always trying to remain relevant; always trying to come off as tough...he has never been happy or comfortable.

10 times out of 10 fighters would rather be packing than to use their “fighting” and “real man power”

all tools are tools for the weak.

we as humans need tools to compensate for being shitty physically. WE WUZ HUNTER GATHERERS AND SHIT.

T. The rapist.

How exactly is a 110 woman supposed to defend herself from a lust crazed nigger without a gun? Or someone with a physical disability?

Whenever I see him I always think back to the Jackass "Dune Buggy Tattoo" skit. I had never even heard of him before, and the dude just really came off cringe.

If Rollins packed a bit more heat than his big fucking mouth, maybe his boyfriend would still be alive.

I just got my brown belt in Tang Soo Do. I'm a green belt in Sin Moo Hapkido, and I have a fuckload of guns as well. So fuck you, fuck your opinion.

Kys nog, we know your games

That, plus his closeted homosexuality and having run away leaving his buttbuddy to die at the hands of gun totting nogs.

>Strength amounts to raw physical bruteforce
By that logic we would live in a world colonized by niggers

why do liberals complain about the police and then demand that only police be armed

fucking retarded communists

did you just insult entire Military?! idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo
Watch without cringing and Hilldawg will give you a blowjob.

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

His name was Joe Cole.

What about old women about to be raped by Ahmed or Tyrone?

>fewer bullets

Won’t need a gun for you, leaf-shill, just a rake and a match

People with this attitude are turbo projecting. When their mind thinks about guns, it immediately goes to all the things they'd do with it i.e. threaten people, use it to win a fight. Normal well adjusted people see guns as a tool of self defence to protect your rights, your friends and family and private property.

>The strong don't need guns
>Guns are tools of the weak
Ninety pound women in the ghetto and 5'2" marine welders would absolutely agree. Guns are the great equalizer against muscled bullies like Rollins. He can do whatever he wants to a little Stacey unless she's strapped.
>INFRINGED

You people, and I use the term loosely, are truly pathetic.

Fuck off leaf

>guns are for pussies
>swords are for pussies
>bows are for pussies
>clubs are for pussies
>fighting is for pussies
Kys faggot. Sad B8. Sage

Is being a faggot a prerequisite for being Canadian?

Yes because living in a large city where most assaults involved getting outnumbered makes me a coward for wanting a gun in that situation. Thanks for clearing that up you effete kike.

> Henry Rollins
First of all, who??????

Secondly,
> Implying that martial arts will be of any use when betas with guns come and try to rob your home and fuck your wife and daughters.

>leaf
saged
Also
NOT

>Cole and Henry Rollins were assaulted by armed robbers in December 1991 outside their shared Venice Beach, California, home at 809 Brooks Avenue in the Oakwood district. They had attended a Hole concert at the Whisky a Go Go and were returning home after having stopped at an all-night grocery store when two armed men – described as African-Americans in their 20s – approached them demanding money. Angry that Rollins and Cole had only $50 between them, the gunmen ordered the two men to go inside their house for more cash. Rollins entered at gunpoint. However, Cole was killed outside after being shot in the face at close range while Rollins escaped out the back door and alerted the police. The murder remains unsolved.

What a fucking nigger faggot. This is true. If you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong.

I'll save you having to watch Howard (((stern))).
Henry lived in ghetto with his BFF they were probably a bit gay
(((Rick Rubin))) comes over to do Jew business,of course,he drives a belonged out luxury car
Niggers in the neighborhood see Rubin's car and assume occupants of the house have large sums of cash
Rubin leaves
Nigger Rob Rollins and Joe Cole at gun point.
Niggers not happy that its just poor punk rockers living in the house. Nothing of value there.
Joe cool gets shot in the head at some point . He dies
Rollins goes on to be eternally bluepilled about niggers despite living with them in the ghettos all his life voluntarily and chronicling many nigger encounters in his numerous books.

Heavily restricting guns starts a type of decline in society that can only be seen as catastrophic. It also presents a false narrative. The idea that you don't need to own weapons. Let me tell you something, brother. The real false narrative being sold to middleclass grandma and the stay at home mom watching these shitty crime videos is that the only criminals needed to be worried about is the mean masked man who lurks at night. When in fact the real crimimals who do the most damage to society are those money seeking sociopaths who affect thousands or millions of lives at once, and mostly escape punishment. Toxic businessmen and financial workers. Toxic politicians. Toxic authors. Most of whom are never punished for their lies and deceit which fleece millions of cash or labor.
Guns also allow a weaker human such as a child or woman fight against a stronger person.
Ergo, eat a dick faggot. Sage.

Daily reminder that Henry Rollins is a horrendous faggot who blamed himself for blacks beating on him in school. The dude is cuck supreme and should only be talked about in mockery. No need to waste your time on a self loathing stroke off.

>Disarm yourself fellow Aryans
embarrassing.

>strong men don’t need weapons

Then why did humans need to make them?

Should women be able to own guns? Or should they just hit the gym?

>THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o

Sure thing. Bring your fists to a gun fight. See how it goes.

this is terrible propaganda, not surprising coming from a leaf

>leaf
>the epitome of beta

A brain is no good when it gets blown the fuck out by a piece of metal

>Alpha males

You know that guy's dirt poor, right?

BE

I'm sure your wife will say that while she's being raped over your bullet riddled corpse.

That's some interesting video you got there. Everyone in it is terrible. I just want to about the name of her band Sexual Aids. Like dildos and stuff or like acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

Kung Fu these bullets nigga

Suck some more dick hank

I'm starting to think that leftism is caused by some parasite, some kind of brain tumour or viral degeneration of the brain. I know so many leftists who have been continually abused by immigrants and other abusers of the social system, yet they just double down on their hate toward everything successful and pure.

When you read extreme leftists political posts by people, 90% of the time you know exactly what they will look/act like. Neuroticism, depression, anxiety, narcissism, self-hate, too much estrogen in 'men', too much testosterone in women, awkward fat distribution, unsymmetrical face, weird hobbies, cringeworthy cries for attention. Actually the purely bleeding-heart leftist women can be quite attractive, but the moment you add in aggression to the mix you can nearly guarantee they maintain angular velocity quite well.

I think it's genetic.

They're basically a different species that sort of looks like us.

Well, some of them.

Yes. Another shill. A Leaf is the worst of the shills, no?

Anyway, there are no new arguments. Appeal to emotion & false equivalence argument will avail you not among the learned.......

Guns are power. Power we will NEVER cede.

Guns are not some weapon for fools or children. This is the real world where weaponry protects our freedoms from predator & tyrant alike.

Also, Henry rollins might have been cool in 1999, but now he is just another edge lord......

#repealtheNFA
#bantheATF
#SAGE

The reason they double down on their hatred is because they feel the only way to be better is to bring the successful and pure down to their level. It is an ideology of degeneration. All the mental problems are a result of this, and if the mind is unhealthy the body follows.

INFRINGED

It's toxoplasmosis, caused by a parasite called toxoplasma gondii. Look it up, not even meming.