Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tbIEwIwYz-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big if true

The goy knows. Shut it down.

S-shut it down.

That's how you the TRS crew are all CIA operatives.

They didn't invent the echo, the saw it in spook school.

Delet this

They've been preparing us to confront this and the JQ for years. It's going to come to a head soon.

What the fuck does the triple parentheses mean?

>triple parentheses mean?
literally just google that fag

Nothing to see there goy, move on.

Nothing. Itnmeans nothing goy

a pure coincidence

well shit, it all makes sense now

Wooooo!

You may very well be onto something here...

No guff the Jews wanted Castro gone because he took away their island paradise las vegas

That memes are (((kikelicle)))

Also indicating that Styx and the others who fucked with TRS were correct.

Nuffin

I did, but it doesnt makes sense that a trend that started some years ago has any kind of relevance on a decades old official document.
Even if it has, what the fuck does it mean? That JFK was set as a target by nazis for being a jew?

It doesn't make any fucking sense.

JFK was always /ourguy/

SOMEONE POST THENFILE WHERE JFK HAD A JEW SENT TO ASYLUM FOR BITCHING ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST

Lurk literally 5 minutes holy toledo

If only you knew how bad things really are...

God damn that's funny.

LBJ had JFK killed, fuck that turbokike

From what I get, it's a method for neo-nazis to mark jews as targets, trend that started this decade.

Means not what you are saying. Its different. Say Africans take over Canada. Id say (((Canada))). I really mean Africa.

Trs confirmed CIA shills

21 days before JFK splattered, he had the Ngo brothers assassinated in Vietnam. The President of the South and his brother. The surviving patriarch of the family, the Truong Toc, had horoscopes drawn up for the whole Kennedy clan. Astrology is crap, but people believe in it, so it matters. The horoscope for JFK revealed that his greatest moment of weakness would come 21 days after the Ngo's death, 3 sevens, a very auspicious sign in Vietnamese/Chinese ancient arts. The assassin would need to be a relative idiot, someone easily manipulated. The instructions to kill JFK would come from someone with no knowledge of the actual master mind. A Ngo family member abroad recruited a Fellow Traveler (these people were all commies) to pass a message to a trusted Cuban "freedom fighter" (psycho bloodthirsty hired gun) to activate Oswald during his trip to Mexico City between September 27th and October 1st. Oswald took the bait to the gills. The Truong Toc could hardly believe how spectacular the success was.

When LBJ was told the story, he asked his field man why so glum? The field officer said, "Both the Ngos died. Only one Kennedy has been killed." It's all right there in the files.

It means the (((assassination))) was orchestrated and carried out by the jews, young blood.
>Seriously, lurk more.

What is TRS I'm from Neogaf.

>it turns out this whole time the spooks have used ((())) to signify jews in all their secret communications
>some cheeky CIA nigger passes it off as a cool and unique new way to troll kikes
>Sup Forums runs with it having no clue until the JFK papers are released

I think we're all being played for suckers.

SHRIKE is love. SHRIKE is life.

The Jews got JFK user. That means JFK was /ourguy/.

I need a couple more examples, but I wouldn’t be surprised

Astrology is fairly terrifying how correct it is when it's professional.

>being this new

The Pentagon Papers tied JFK to the Ngo assassination and his complicity has never been disputed. He "allowed" the coup d'etat attempt, which he was advised would in all likelihood lead to the death of at least Dhiem, and probably others, including the brother. JFK actually approved the operation immediately after holing a putt into a White House glass tumbler turned on its side on the Oval carpet.

Ok so the Jews killed Kennedy and we have (((coincidences))) to back it up. What does that mean for this timeline?

Shut it dowm

isn't the cuban communists party symbol a star of rothschild with a b and c in it....

Lmao the memes are alive

is this fucking real? top kek for shrike

enormous if bona fide

You talk like a stooge who has consumed an unhealthy amount of mainstream corporate media talking points.

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT IS ABOUT TO NIGGERS

Yes. The Vietnamese take it very seriously, even still. They believe so strongly in the living ghosts of the family that they never call each other by their birth names, and give new names to their dead, by which they are to be called forever after. I would bet a nickel the 300 remaining files involve living descendants of the Truong Toc in Vietnam, including sources and methods, which are the only thing that really gets CIA's undies in a bunch over absolute secrecy.

kek, what universe are we in now?

Kikes and FBI informants LARPing as Neo-Nazis for shekels.
therightstuff.biz/

TRS?

Holocaust 2: oven chamber boogaloo

>Shut it down!

That would explain why Mike Enoch's Jewish wife didn't leave him ages ago as well. Top fucking kek, is this why the CIA actually didn't want the papers released? It would blow an ongoing psyop? I hope it's true, because those Nazi-larper retards are a huge albatross around the necks of those of us who want real power and real laws passed.

>Styx

It doesn't mean anything, move along, pay your taxes, obey the rules and don't ask any questions.

g-guys!!!!!!

WTF I love the CIA!

Lets modify it
>Society to harass reds and ELIMINATE kikes everywhere

S.H.R.E.K.

You know how memes go from Sup Forums>reddit>facebook?
Well, some memes actually start at the CIA much earlier than their release on Sup Forums.

Whats the history of ((()))? I thought it was a new internet thing, makes sense that people would need a way to call out jews

this reality is getting stranger by the hour

I've read that he lived until 1973. Will we ever learn the whole story?

[ ] Fake
[ ] Gay
[x] Fake and Gay

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=tbIEwIwYz-c

BUMP

Some people made a script for firefox or whatever that would highlight any known jew or person with a jewish sounding name with ((())). They called it the Coincidence Detector. Basically it circumvented controls by google and shit that were designed specifically to prevent "racist" addons from being created.

Idk, something like that, ofc it got patched over and doesnt exist anymore but the (((jew))) meme lives on to the fullest extent.

Here is a (((you)))

(((Bump)))

Just one more line

bump

holy shit

>It doesn't make any fucking sense.
somebody who read those documents previously popularized the meme, it was a CIA meme

It is. Every time.

Sage

>doesn't know how to sage
???

Checked. Kek wants us to spread his chaotic teachings.

I doubt it.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THE WORLD IS RED AND KIKEY
WE GOT TO GET THEM UP
& OUTA THIS PLACE...

Who cares you normie fuck, JFK is a dead potato nigger. This JFK shit is a red herring.

bump

>(they)

Welcome to the World Wide Web, or as the youth call it, the Information Superhighway.

Got any more of those?

>shrike
loving every laugh

Uh...