Aren't girls with penises just boys?

Aren't girls with penises just boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/972096/c1747b6b70/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes for fuck's sake.
Stop justifying your closet homosexuality.

Stills fuckable.

Boys have penises and girls have vaginas,
Come Barbara, you were taught that in kindergarten!
Or were your parents were to busy being rednecks that they thought kindergarten was unnecessary just like the vaccines they neglected to give you.

>Mom, stop

Boys with penises are boys.
Girls with penises are girls.

Please learn the difference.

As a literal faggot who doesn't want to fuck them I can say with authority that they're grils.

Well, yes, and if they have a working vagina/womb, then they are also girls. Hermaphrodites are an odd spot there, but it is gay to like them.

tumblr pls leave

If it wants the D, give it to it.

Depends on whether or not the penis is feminine or not.

Sauce?

PicoXChicoXCoco

Are you fucking kidding, how stupid do you have to be?

Huh, because you asked I have now learned that with the reverse google image search that leads mostly to /tg/ and /vg/. Which sounds about right, but for some reason I wasn't expecting it. Mind you it's totally possible to find the source with the tools at your disposal, I believe in you user, you can do it!

Not if they also have vaginas.
There's a difference between futa and traps.

Actually there are futa without vaginas. Those that have cocks come out of their clits and those that have cock and balls replacing vagina are both futas, but traps are something different.

Daily reminder that if liking 2D loli doesn't make you a pedo liking 2D boys doesn't make you gay

Traps are nothing but loopholes.
1) You can't rape men.
2) They look and act just like girls.
3) Can't get pregnant.

Thus logic dictates that you can rape traps with all the benefits and none of the negatives!

Yes. You still have to pump them with your seed until their pupils turn to hearts. That's when you know you've turned them into real girls.

I'll take the one on the left

Situations in which cute boys are forced to crossdress and get relentlessly raped turn me on.

Agreed.
Any more comics like that one?

l-literally me

not usefuls

Mom, please, it's not the same shit.

It's needless

to tell you, you need to find the sauce yourself.

This recent one was pretty good.
exhentai.org/g/972096/c1747b6b70/