VEGAS Madalay Stealth Helicopter shot need AUTISTS to ID aircraft

LAS VEGAS MASSACRE AFTERMATH (strange "stealth" Helicopter in area)

OCT 3rd evening 2017

...I had work in Vegas, took pics of Mandalay, Vegas sign vigil etc....on the way home..at about 1130pm
going down Blue Diamond rd 160 highway....got to the point where it's 65mph at about Fort Apache....I was joined by 5 undercover cop cars...4 white one blue.... 3 in middle of the line were white Crown Victoria's, the front one a white Subaru looking fast & furious car with EXEMPT plates...rear one same type Subaru but blue...

not sure if the cop cars have any relevance...there was (just 2 evenings prev) largest shooting is USA history (barring the civil war and Chicago every month) so I didn't think it was too un-usual

so here I am stuck riding @ the fuckin speed limit (I like to speed) as it's lots of driving home....so we get almost to edge of town (mountain pass leading to Pahrump NV)

now we come up to to the 160 / 159 intersection (RedROck canyon & small town of Blue Diamond turn off), and 3 flashy light cop SUVs (local metro) blocking off the Terrible Herbst (thats the local brand) gas station entries....Im like...HMMMM....

in the mean time blue subaru...no clue where it went....the other 4 cars keep going without slowing down....on-wards towards Pahrump

I pull off to side of highway adjacent to gas station, there's an ambulance in center of lot and a FUCKING blocky looking stealthy style helicopter landed in middle of parking lot far end...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Terrible Herbst Convenience Store/@36.0347466,-115.3601291,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x208bfdb4297671ba!8m2!3d36.0341949!4d-115.3591919
youtube.com/watch?v=6xfrxoGvWRU&has_verified=1
hooktube.com/watch?v=v0lf5AYWKoE
youtu.be/yDjYaum6njM?t=1m13s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Methods
intellihub.com/flight-records-lvmpd-helicopters-transponder-went-dark/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ypwwm7/you-can-get-drone-delivered-bottle-service-in-vegas-now
youtube.com/watch?v=v0lf5AYWKoE
airmethods.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT if ANY does this mean? I have no clue....I thought "well Trump POTUS will be in Vegas on Oct 4th...perhaps they have attack choppers posted all around city edges? or....who knows!
and BELIEVE ME...I am KICKING myself...for not getting BETTER PICS...I only pulled off....snapped 2 crappy cell shots low res (I take alot of cell shots so have it set low) then went home... looking back...super duper wished I'd have gotten better shots with my pro camera in trunk

I certainly wasn't going to go walking across the highway and take pics.... 2 days after a massacre and approach cops or do weird shit that makes police nervous....so I got what I got....

WHAT: strange un-identified helicopter
WHERE: 25 miles west of vegas @ Terrible herbst gas station parking (picture lt will be uploaded from my cell here in a bit....)
blue diamond 160 hwy @ 159 blue diamond red-rock turn off for thse that cant wait
DATE: Oct 3rd 1145pm Pacific time approx

MAP DROP google.com/maps/place/Terrible Herbst Convenience Store/@36.0347466,-115.3601291,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x208bfdb4297671ba!8m2!3d36.0341949!4d-115.3591919

ok so 2 days later...I stopped into the gas station where the helicopter was parked, some gay dude was working....didnt know about it...he said "so and so" was working graveyard yadda yadda and He would ask her what was up"
2 more days later I stopped in, same gay guy working...he said "yea the gal said the cops told her they had a injured passenger, and that they died"

SOME CRAP story the cops told the low iq store clerk that's FOR SURE
....it WASN'T a rescue chopper was a 2 seater...they dont "rescue" shit with helicopter like this one!

WTF is going on I ask!!!!!!!!!!!! (you)

VIDEOS that may be relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=6xfrxoGvWRU&has_verified=1

helicopter sounds...coincide with gunfire...I heard the helicopter like sounds when I first watched this video...watched it a few times..... Every time...I was like.."WTF is that sound?" this now POSSIBLY explains it

UT universal time video from radar @ McCarran airport night of shooting
hooktube.com/watch?v=v0lf5AYWKoE

on the RADAR video above... yes look at the weird radar signature that flies from McCarran to mandalay area, hovers etc.....
more interesting to me is the one chopper coming from the toursit flights (like 5 choppers take off) that last one....slow ....then blasts at super high speed PASTT the other helicopters...VERY UNUSUAL Ive been here 30 years tourist helis dont pass each other!

AS A MENTION:
OCT 25th 2017 I was working on the Las Vegas strip again, 5:40pm approx pacific time....
an attack helicopter (Might have been an Apache or newer version) runs from north to south directly down the strip corridor....not super unusual other than it was a Military ATTACK chopper.....the unusual part was it was flying below top of building level down the las vegas strip! 30 years here haven't seen THAT.... normally helicopters for tourists and news run OVER the top of buildings not BELOW....very strange indeed

bump for truth

here is a still of the BLOOD or Paint? at 1:13 from video I posted yesterday...freaking weird shit!

here's the video again
youtu.be/yDjYaum6njM?t=1m13s

rescue choppers vegas img search

stealth helicopter img search....hey HELP ME fig wtf the 1rst post IMG of helicopter is.....need to ID this fucking thing....

Helicopter pictured is an AW109. Should be a start for someone to cross check flight records to get a registration

atatck choppers apache and cobra (old)

wider shot showiing ambulance and cop cars of weird helicopter, key area to check out might be near the rotor top of aircraft above canopy blocky area

prolly mercy air (flight for life)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Methods

Bump

CIA helicopter img search

/k/ could ID it for

>flight records

>military stealth heli

good luck with that

This is the model helicopter. Augusta Westland AW109

DHS helicopter search

HEY I was in US ARMY 1rst AIr CAv in the 80s...been a helicopter and airplane nut all my life....I CANT ID this fucker.... wish I had a better shot and angle!

DHS dept homeland choppers

Think that’s just this

useless bs itt

> stealth
I live in vegas, in a rich area to the west of the strip. It's quiet and people pay good money for it to remain quiet.
But the day of the massacre, all through the afternoon I kept hearing copters overhead. Very unusual. This has stuck in my mind since I've never heard them to that extent ONCE before or after that day.
I kept thinking about this while listening to the police scanner that night-- that there might have been a tipoff about an Isis attack

Secret service chopers

Stealth choppers have more than 4 blades because the whoop whoop of the blades is loud with 4 or less.

It clearly isnt that whatsoever. the part below the propellers in the pic is hard and angular. the AW109 tapers to a point in that same area.

its a military helicopter because only military helicopters are angular like that to deflect radar and shit.

Much of the work has been done here. This is what it did that night.
intellihub.com/flight-records-lvmpd-helicopters-transponder-went-dark/

That's a Commanche. Have you never played C&C Generals?

Also the helicopter in your picture is definitely not a stealth helicopter. You can tell by the giant air intakes and the exposed middle part of the rotor blades.

It'sStop panicking and take your meds dingus

Vegas has lots of helos.

They are using drones....

Most of you have ignored this, and are still
hopelessly retarded.

'You Can Now Get Drone-Delivered Bottle Service in Vegas
This does not seem safe.'
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ypwwm7/you-can-get-drone-delivered-bottle-service-in-vegas-now

Feel free to keep looking for those 'gunman'
and attack helos.....

I agree with this. It's that helicopter, looking at it from the back.

Tapers but not to a point.

seems like a poor video edit that red stuff isnt there a few seconds before kinda wierd like the spooky dude in the mirror of the taxi driver video

Bump for interest

who has the video of the soldiers/police in the street and there is a chopper parked in the background?

That body style looks like an Agusta make. I'd search for some Agusta make first.

Probably had a police manhunt, the depth in my town has 1 of those, far less armed of course.

mebeb...but ITS ON THE RAILIING not the side...and inside railing? tops of those banners are white....where rail is....fucking weird Im telling ya but ---> thnxGOOD FIND!

very similar
even pointy tail

Guys, found something today. Go to Eric Paddock's Facebook and click on his friend David Paddock. Then scroll down to David's post on June 15 2016. It is a massively long diatribe about the Pulse nightclub shooting. I think this is Stephen's nephew.

this one's a match
aw109 it is

good to know! THANKS yeah looks like 5 blade choppers are stealth ....well any idea what the heli I posted is?

I AGREE! military for sure but why the lie from cops to the worker at the gas station that it was a failed transport or rescue (passenger died) or some shit...wtf

yeah I seen the exhaust....was thinking same thing but dan it had blocky sides....kinds semi stealthy

here's a pic of a Comanche Heli

NO I stopped playing PC based games in the 90s...(used to play UNREAL tournament)

now I Xbox Titanfall II & Call of Duty

Im a 1rst person shooter game not overview stuff sorry!

This is the model helicopter. Augusta Westland AW109

good find..might be it.....wish MY pic was better..fucking annoying

looking again YOU ARE RIGHt good spot...just looks like the handrail in the vid...but videos can be tricky THANKS autist!

Most certainly some model of an Agusta.

isnt the ocean a little bit FAR and NO navy bases within 500 miles of Vegas seems STRANGE for THAT heli to be there and cover story they gave also STRANGE....

the Augusta Westland AW109 seems bigger than the one I posted...but mebbe not... you guys and gals are the best THANKS!

THANKS on the AUGUSTA looks like a good match to me...

definitely MILITARY shit!

not a video....unfortunetly still shots Oct 3rd 1145pm aprox CELL shots crap! (mine) VEGAS!

yeah whatever ......

hey atleast Im sharing info not just lurking...I actually live in Vegas area 30 years so you may want to see what Ive seen, and Im out there on strip every fucking night...MY TOWN...dont like wtf has happened...PISSED....fuck you and THANKS for the pic of chopper....

relax on the meds comment yourself eh?....I dont need meds...Ive got VODKA :- )

it's possible the worker never actually asked the night worker and just lied to OP to get him off his back

SWA4119?....911 4 AWS
youtube.com/watch?v=v0lf5AYWKoE

>Augusta Westland AW109
airmethods.com/ seem to use one of these from an airport in Mesquite.

what the fuck is it..... about SCHIZOS.... that they ALWAYS type like THIS....... makes me go HMMMM........ smells FISHY..............

>intellihub.com/flight-records-lvmpd-helicopters-transponder-went-dark/
OP did call for the help of the autist.