Dangan Ronpa 3

'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again - Forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11164501
youtube.com/watch?v=bWiguAvIfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=dXM4ma1rs9A
youtube.com/watch?v=oQwmBSf7LP8
youtube.com/watch?v=XUjrYpAMgGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the most underrated character

Selecting her hurt, 2-5 was such a great case

DELETE THIS

Stay ay ay ay ay~ Alive

They call him "Munakata: Manlet Hunter"

strawpoll.me/11164501

He's terrible at his job then considering both manlets are perfectly fine.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

They call him "Makoto: Ultimate Hope"

I agree. For example, I bully Saionji and it ain't gonna stop any time soon! Hahahahaha!

Also, I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

>Chiaki dies again in one day

Man that case was really cruel, also why Didn't Komaeda luck work if he wanted to save her?

I want to marry Sonia!

So say we all.

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO
gets rekt by Junko next episode

How is Naegi's words even going to affect him

Is his "truth bullets" faster, stronger and better than Miaya's literal rockets

Can't predict what will happen in their next meeting

It did work, he wasn't expecting you to be able to exploit it. He wanted Chiaki to survive and the only way to do that without letting out any of the other Remnants is for her to be the killer and get away with it.

His plan worked flawlessly, but they were able to see through it. He was outsmarted not outlucked

Can't kill the Hajimeme

His luck doesn't work beyond the grave.

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO
Juzoboy, I...

>not posting the youtube video with the RULES OF NATURE
Can someone find it and post it? Can't find it anywhere on YT now.

What will this madwoman get away with tomorrow?

youtube.com/watch?v=bWiguAvIfm0

As in, actual Rules of Nature from MGR video, or a video where Rules of Nature was playing on that scene?

Mondo, he only really had two cases to run on but he wasn't a bad character and his motives were down to earth. Plus he gives character development to a few characters and from all the side material, he didn't seem like a bad dude. Most of the images of him have him budding up with people and he deserved a bit more time.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXM4ma1rs9A
Found it

Hinata's luck was stronger perhaps?

I'm glad you're taking my usual job of dropping it in every thread while I'm at uni, my friend. God bless you as I sit through lectures! As usual, stay strong my friends!

Munakata the Manlet slayer. Has a nice ring to it.

As long as Weedman is alive, everything will be fine.

I saw someone point out yesterday that it would be stupid to expect a DR1 cast member to die as that would be no better than plot armour.

That's true, but you have to consider the audience expectation beforehand. When DR3 started, no one expected DR1 characters to die. Even fake outs don't suggest that a particular character is going to die - all they do is add a quick bit of shock (which makes using them as cliffhangers very lazy).

The problem is, Kodaka has tried to make us believe that a DR1 character might really die. However, it hasn't really worked. Plot armour is a tough thing to overcome, and no matter how many times the series tells us that one might die, that doesn't actually do anything in terms of making the audience feel like one might die. A series telling you over and over that a character from DR1 will die doesn't create a feeling where you think one might die. The only way to create that feeling is, well, to actually kill a DR1 character. It's not really Kodaka's fault, it's just how plot armour works. The audience doesn't expect recurring characters to die, and the series telling you that they might, only to not kill them, doesn't overcome that.

So the issue isn't really so much in Kirigiri surviving this. It would be silly, but a long of things in 3 are silly. The issue, is that if Kodaka wanted to create a setting where we really thought a DR1 cast member was in danger, it hasn't worked. And if he wanted to make us believe that one will die, not killing one of them doesn't make it a clever twist because the plot armour was still there. It's like telling a joke that everyone already knew the punchline of, and expecting people to laugh. "Hey, you know that you all expected DR1 characters to survive, and then I told you they might not? Well guess what, they've all survived!".

If Kodaka created DR3 with the intention of not killing any DR1 characters, he may as well have not even bothered to make us buy that 1 would die. It's a waste of time.

that console wasn't even attached to a television!

fake gamer girl and fake gamer boy, fuck off

There can be many reasons.
>consequences of the circle of luck
He was lucky his plan worked, Chiaki is the killer, but his bad luck stroke on the next step on his plan, and the one he wanted to save was killed instead of being saved, just like his parents and people remotely important to him.
>his luck doesn't work beyond the grave
Assuming he's dead of course.
>Hajime's own luck
Self explanatory

They just want to fuck, they are pretending to do the hobby both enjoy so the other would be willing to fuck.

Mr. Bully kun, what made you so dedicated to bullying?

Was Togami always tsundere for Weedman?

Obviously, that was written under the assumption that Kirigiri is alive. The point it was addressing was that no one should have expected a DR1 character to die any more than they should have expected one to not die, so Kirigiri's survival right now in this instance isn't particularly pertinent to this point here (as the original point had nothing to do with her survival in this case or not).

TLDR If Kodaka didn't plan to kill a DR1 character, he shouldn't have tried to make it seem like he would and foreshadow it, because it's a waste of screentime.

I need to know everyone NG codes!

fucking fake fuckers faking fuck

>mfw Weedman was Togami's reason to die
can't make this shit up

Because he didn't know Chiaki was the traitor, user.

Didnt even read this nonsense, but you must be pretty retarded if you think that any of DR1 cast will die. Naegi need the group moment with all his friends around him for his epic speech that will defeat despair. Now that Kirigiri is most likely to get up next episode, there will be no time for any killings, just finale battle with Munakata and mastemrind.

Which funnily enough works against the idea that Nagito found that Chiaki was a real person on Jabberwock. She was explicitly different from the others which was he wanted her to be the blackened so all the remnants would die.

Fuck fuck fuck this anime was supposed to show us Junko into the academy,being manipulative and make 77th class falling into despair
WHAT IS THIS SHIT KODAKA

whoever linked to the videos made by 'vidya' in the previous thread, thank you so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQwmBSf7LP8

If Togami dies, he can fuck my favorite in afterlife, i trade Togami, you get Junko back.

>Kirigiri fags will believe she isn't death until the last credits roll

>I posted it again!

Kodaka made Toko gay for Komaru and decanonised Kanon Nakajima just for this to work

Munakata's is "Stay as edgy as you were last round when the current round ends"

It's childhood and teenage years, and the fact that bullying was so fun those days.

Me and my friends used to bully our comrades and even upperclass students.

Ah, Richard, I would never forget your """ amazing"""" football skills! Neither I would forget your balloon, which served me good four years, after I emprunted it from him and his friends!

Even beyond that.

I know I will.

>Series is about hope
>People have hope

I honestly want a story focusing on Munakata, Chisa, and Juzo when they were in hopes peak. I want to know Munakata before he became a man deprived his waifu with nothing left to lose.

You should have read it, because that's exactly what I said. Everyone went into DR3 expecting none of the DR1 cast to die. My point was, it was pointless, assuming none of the DR1 characters die, for Kodaka to try and create the scenario where it was viable that one would actually die, because the only way plot armour can be removed is by actually killing one. Simply telling people that one might die doesn't remove the plot armour at all.

If anyone is retarded here, it's you, for repeating the idea of my point back to me expecting it to counter it. If what you got out of that post was "I believe a DR1 character might die", then you have something wrong with you user.

Didn't see that one, that was hilarious!

It's not just me, brother! The boys got our back!

Well said. Again: I wasn't expecting Kirigiri to die anymore thanks to the Ultimate Plot Armor she had gained from Fedora, and I am hoping that she stays dead.

Why? Because going back on that would be extremelly dissapointing. They finally managed to surprise me and doing ANOTHER fakeout would be just terrible. Playing with expectations at this point is just too tricky.

What do my first two posts have to do with the last one?

God bless you my friend. Good to see we're ever so strong!

Whoops, the 2nd one was meant to be , my bad!

>Not embracing despair

I'm sure that the despairfags are the ones having the most fun.

The Future arc is actually garbage. The whole concept of "NG Codes" is really unfair and makes it impossible to take the game seriously, there are tons of long expository segments where the characters aren't really interacting, Kyoko keeps coming up with the correct answer despite having nowhere close to enough evidence to prove her point, and the entire thing seems a bit arbitrary. I'm still watching it because the conclusion will come from it, but holy shit, it's so much worse than Despair that it's not fucking funny.

Its as much of a forced theory is the theory that Juzo coudnt punch people or theory that they are all underwater. Is just obvious at that point that Kirigiri is alive, she had 4 rounds to prepare for this death, she would probably remove her hand if she was desperate anough for this.

The concept of NG codes is good but their implementation has been awful. They should be ways to cause distrust and tension, not for Kodaka to reach over the 4th wall and fuck with things.

I don't like this Chiaki so it's fine.

Its not a fake out if Kirigiri had a plan and you didn't see any hints toward it, idiot.

>remove her hand
>turns out her hands are prosthetic this whole time
>finds Munakatana bullying cute little Naegi
>replaces hands with swords
>"Munakata, I have deduced your cause of death: fatal impalement."

youtube.com/watch?v=XUjrYpAMgGI
This shit's gold. Better story, visuals and voice acting than the actual anime, with a much smaller budget and work required.

Munakata could just cut people's hand with his flame sword from the start. This is Kodaka writing in action.

Kirigiri is dead. She ain't coming back.

She had 3 rounds.

lol hope

>Even as a teenager her drugs could turn a dog into a giant
>Implying she can't counteract some shitty poison

>Kyoko keeps coming up with the correct answer despite having nowhere close to enough evidence to prove her point

The underwater thing I can understand, but what else are you talking about?

>first slee Chisa
>second sleep Gozu
>third sleep Seiko
>fourth sleep Ruruka

She had 4.

>Super loud sounds

This is never funny. Holy shit.

Are you faggots twelve?

We also haven't seen Cure W used against the poison, as absolutely everybody is forgetting. She used the green zombie stuff that she made in Despair for Bandai, not this Cure W.

>They finally managed to surprise me and doing ANOTHER fakeout would be just terrible. Playing with expectations at this point is just too tricky.
But that dream sequence actually had more impact and was far more shocking. They've done nothing but play with our expectations since the beginning.

Heh, that was me.
But you're right though, I did not see that with that angle.
One point though
>all they do is add a quick bit of shock (which makes using them as cliffhangers very lazy).
>If Kodaka created DR3 with the intention of not killing any DR1 characters, he may as well have not even bothered to make us buy that 1 would die. It's a waste of time.
Well, maybe that's exactly Kodaka's plan, it's just there for lazy cliffhanger and shock value.

He want everyone dead, tho. He didn't even told them about them being underwater.

The game didn't start until after Chisa was already dead. They didn't have their bracelets or NG codes when they first entered the building.

Chisa died to start the game off. Gozu was the victim of the first time limit.

Hope overcoming despair, what greater despair is there than a dead Kyoko?

do you have any idea what site you're on

Junko never interact with the fuckin class..

Munakata being the mastermind/killer is so much shitty writing that I'm going to refuse to believe it.

I would like the NG codes better if they wouldn't bullshit most of the time. Not seeing violence, don't let people stand on your shadow, makoto naegi must die by round four, don't let anyone leave the game area, don't eat, protect your husbando, are fucking retarded things to have. The tell no lies and running in the hallway ones are the only decent Codes because they aren't massively retarded, well the tell no lies one is assuming the bracelet is magic and can tell lies apart from truth. The codes aren't reasonably, Bandai was fucked from the beginning and he could have been an interesting character to see in action.

Its funny if you're underage. Literally the rage faces tier of humor.

>the 16th participant was YOU, the viewer, all along
>this DESPAIR is because YOU wanted to be entertained
>cue 5000 AMV's of DR3 set to 'vicarious' by Tool
>mfw

This is the latest internet, baby

Nu-Net

maybe get on with the times, grandad?

>Best girl's legacy will be letting Kyoko do an ebin twist
I want off of Kodaka's wild ride.

It's nice to see fellow Juzofriends still active and well.

I see your point, but I also took Asahina's "death" into consideration. So doing it once again would be "boring", I guess.
And personally, I didn' t fall for the dream sequence at all, but then again, that's just me.

I don't know fake outs have been used the way they have. Using a fake out to write a cliffhanger is effectively the writer saying that they don't know how to manipulate audience emotion well enough to end an episode with them wanting to see more immediately. You see fake outs a lot in US TV shows for example, but they're always at the start or in the middle (before an ad break) of an episode. Because all they're supposed to do is create a "holy shit, have they just done that" moment. They're practically guaranteed to make the audience want to see what happens next, which is what makes them easy to use, and thus, cheap and lazy. Ironically, it's the same principle as killing characters to develop other characters emotionally or to progress characters (which, if Kirigiri really is dead, is exactly what he's done). Even the dumbest shows try to avoid them because of how cheap they are.

I can't help but feel that Kodaka can't write anything out of the VN medium. He's just not skilled enough with manipulating the audience. Danganronpa has always had problems with its writing, but they can be forgiven with VN's because there's other things to focus on. With anime, you're only watching it, so the writing being particularly bad is more noticeable. I just don't understand why this had to be an anime as opposed to creating this as a game with a different style to the main series of games.

He might not be the mastermind but he still woudnt want to save anyone. He want to make sure that there is no chance of traitor getting alive from here. He woudnt save anyone.

It would leave her the most useful and remembered of the new characters, other than Yu.

post yfw us Juzoboys couldn't even remotely protect our boy Juzo from Persona

Sakakura wanted to confess that he killed Yukizome. Maybe.

Well, now I have changed my mind. It'd be funny if the twist is that he's actually the killer, but he doesn't know.

Something like the killer was mindhacked to not know he's the killer.

>unfair
>game
nobody said it was a game or murder mystery. its just plain despair.