Who was paying for Fusion GPS' work during the GOP primary?

>The big news of a very busy week in Washington is that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee funded the collection of dirt on Donald Trump via a firm called Fusion GPS.

>Prior to this week, we only knew -- thanks to CNN reporting -- that Democrats supportive of Clinton had funded the dossier, which was put together by a former British spy named Christopher Steele. Now we know that it was Clinton's campaign, not just Clinton backers, who were ponying up the money to fund the information collection on Trump and Russia.
There's still one big mystery here, however: Who was paying for Steele's work during the Republican primary?

>Clue #1: "Fusion GPS's research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary."

>Clue #2: "Fusion GPS's work researching Trump began during the Republican presidential primaries, when the GOP donor paid for the firm to investigate the real estate magnate's background."

cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/fusion-gps-gop-donor/index.html

My money is on Jeb.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPAvOaNpoiM
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607
archive.is/TtPlx
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-free-beacon-funded-original-fusion-gps-anti-trump-opposition-effort/article/2638850?platform=hootsuite
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-free-beacon-funded-original-fusion-gps-anti-trump-opposition-effort/article/2638850
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suicide Candidate.

>Who was paying for Steele's work during the Republican primary?

Who nose?

My guesses:
>Yeb!
>Rubio
>McCain

Thank goodness they found an anti-Republican aspect of the story to focus on. I don't mind, because the GOPe need to go down too, but it's still laughably predictable. Also, "thanks to CNN reporting." Fucking liars.

>research
Literally nothing in the dossier has been verified to be accurate. Russian names and cities are misspelled, and at least one place was given a completely inaccurate description to fit the storyline of "Trump went around getting pissed on by prostitutes." If this was truly "research" then they fucked up pretty bad.

Most of it has been proven to be accurate, except the golden showers & prostitutes.

the problem is that it doesn't matter what is right because of the piss stuff. it devalues everything because why would they even bother to put that in if it was solely a researched document? it's like shoving a story about aliens sucking your cock in the middle of a historical account of italian citystates in the 1400s.

>Most of it has been proven
Such as?

Brain in pain John mccain

>Most of it has been proven to be accurate,

>except the golden showers & prostitutes.

lol

?

I bet you Israel funded Fusion GPS

>it's accurate if you ignore the inaccurate parts

>i aced my test if you ignore the wrong answers

On January 6, 2017, the Director of National Intelligence released a report assessing "with high confidence" that Russia's combined cyber and propaganda operation was directed personally by Vladimir Putin, with the aim of harming Hillary Clinton's candidacy and helping Trump.[56] Gillette wrote: "Steele's dossier, paraphrasing multiple sources, reported precisely the same conclusion, in greater detail, six months earlier, in a memo dated June 20."

>reddit spacing
>misinformation
Steele wasn't contracted with Fusion GPS until after Democrats took up the account you faggot shill.

It took a federal inestigation almost a full year to produce any evidence to support what you just posted, and it ended up being a few Facebook ads about Black Lives Matter support.

Why are all those people on Air Force One?

Shouldn't Huma be allowed her own seat considering Hillary won the Presidency by popular vote? That looks uncomfortable and undignified.

>attack the messenger
>misinfo

I can't believe people still have to say this

Hillary
Didn't
Win

>Thanks cnn for covering Clintons ass

The Earth revolves around the sun probably in a 24 hour period, (12 hours when eternal darkness that democracy dies in follows Trump around as he is the harbringer of Satan) and it's flat.

Most of this has been proven to be accurate.

the Republican funder of the oppo research (pre Steele/pre-Russia) was longtime Little Marco sugar daddy, Paul (((Singer))). the fact that this isn't being reported screams loudly that there is a juicy story being hid here.
wrong.

McCain is the one who was holding the smoking gun when the FBI picked it up.

Why would Jeb be paying to manufacture dirt on Trump? Jeb was losing the primary long before Trump was the clear frontrunner.

Jeb is a bad leader, but he's not a stupid politician and he has actual experience in shady electioneering. Dragging Trump's name through the mud would have just given the primary to Rubio or Cruz and not benefited Jeb at all.

Again, McCain was literally holding the smoking gun when the FBI picked it up out of his hands. Why would ANY of the primary rivals hand it over to McCain?

Come on, Lindsey...

Lindsey was in for a week or two.

Trump gave out Lindsey cell number... Lindsey replied with gay video...

Lindsey and McCain were furious!!!

Probably the Goblin fuckers dad.

So did WaPo, CNN, Clinton herself, and the list goes on and on.

Everything in the dossier that's actually factually accurate was public knowledge before it was written. It also has a number of factual errors about information that was public knowledge before it was written, because of a total lack of fact-checking or even editing (typos throughout). None of this specific information has been heralded as revelatory, incriminating, or even notable by anyone except the diehards who literally work for Clinton and say the dossier is unequivocal proof of Trump's treason/collusion/degeneracy.

The only information in the dossier that has ever been alleged to be damaging or potentially incriminating to Trump is the erotic fanfiction about prostitutes, which Blues call kompromat while masturbating furiously.

>$0.50 was deposited into your account

checked and praise

McCain has to be suspect #1. If it has to be an official candidate, then either Rubio or Cruz. Rubio seems more likely, just because the other GOPe types didn't really like/trust Cruz that much. But if it happened to fall into Cruz's hands somehow, I don't doubt he would have used it, especially after Trump supposedly insulted his wife.

Prior to Steele's hiring, the only info in the dossier would have been about Manafort's (publicly known) connections to Ukraine\Russia lobbying. Steele is the one who added all the erotic fanfiction, citing anonymous sources he found among Russian hotel employees.

Why would Cruz have any interest in that kind of report? Manafort's work history would have had zero impact on the primary.

W A S T E D

what a fucking terrible waste.

Why didn't we clap?!?

Is it too late?

>Steele's work
Steele wasn't hired until May..... AFTER THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER THE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was Adelson. That's why Vegas. That's why so much bullshit shilling to paint Adelson as a huge Trump supporter in the last month.

is no one her knowledgeable? i am telling you plain and clear (((who))) it is. it is Paul Singer.
see:

are you just guessing?

Lindsey was running 2016... I don’t think McCain ran for 2016. Those two are inseparable

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPAvOaNpoiM

Surely it would be Mcain

I'm thinking the Koch Brothers

Deep web was saying it was Lisa Murkowski. Not sure why though.

Chris Steele was never an intelligence officer in the UK or for the UK. He has a fairly interesting career but at no point has he ever served in any capacity as an intelligence officer, operator or analyst. If you would like a brief outline of the man I’d be happy to provide it.

no. it's a bankable fact. it will eventually come out, but it's an open secret. it's actually a little bit of a scandal that such a widely known fact isn't being reported.

I was going to ask why should we believe you over the news, but I thought better of it.

Do cite your sources, though.

>50 pence was deposited into your account

Steele worked for the Foreign Office after university. He was not “recruited” by MI6 or any other UK intelligence agency. His first position was that of a vetting officer and largely remained in that end of things throughout his career. He most certainly worked with MI6 but was never a member of that organisation. Generally speaking he was an effective diplomatic officer who has a great deal of exposure to the security and vetting side of British interests in Asia and the Middle East. After leaving government service he founded a corporate intelligence firm of sorts, which mainly does personnel investigation and pre clearance vetting with open source techniques.

The idea that he was briefing SAS sabre squadrons for “kill targets” in 2003 is farcical. Steele rode a desk and SAS intelligence is not dealt with by a civilian agency such as MI6. He doesn’t speak Russian, though his French is good and he maintains strong Mandarin and Cantonese, and any information he collated on Russia as an individual has no value.

You won’t be getting a source. Google “Hakluyt” if you want to see the sort of British firm that would do such work, not Chris Steele. He’s the guy you ring if your art dealer is ripping you off or your CFO has a false passport. Not if you want to bring down Donald Trump. Hakluyt, Aegis and others are far more apt at that out of the Mayfair firms.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

The lawyer for the FBI guy who was granted a NDC agreement had some bomb shells dropped on Hannity.
Sup Forums not even talking about it, fucking crazy.
Hilary is going to jail
watch?v=eM-TVdZy9i8

So he was an MI6 contractor who tells tall tales? You'll have to fill me more in on this, because in the US the CIA is mostly contractors who are indistinguishable from regular CIA except for the paycheck and that they are more often the ones doing illegal shit.

By sources, I don't mean government docs, user. I mean where did you hear this shit. Your post constitutes hearsay, no offense. At least pretend that you're a 6'10" MI6 hitman risking your life by leaking or something if you can't cite anything.

>are far more apt at that out of the Mayfair firms.

ha. not a very wide circle that is aware of all the private intelligence firms there. you seemed clued up. give us some more juice

Rundown?

It'll be 2 weeks before he testifies. Right now it's a race for Mueller to finish his investigation before he's implicated in the Uranium 1 scandal.

Obama knew. He was given the information via his daily intelligence briefs. It's the smoking gun that makes the whole scandal worse than Watergate.

Frankly, the FBI, CIA, and NSA need to be shut down and replaced with all new personnel if we are ever going to be able to trust our government again. There are no goddamned checks and balances on the intelligence agencies.

Where do you need me to start?

Obama knew but nothing will happen to him the same way Bush had bad intel about WMDs.

Nah it's cool. I'm mostly caught up. I was just wondering what he broke that was new. Fingering Obama officially is a pretty big deal.

Also, the informant allegedly asked his FBI handler in 2014 why Mikerin was being given a plea bargain with all of the worst charges being dropped. He was told the answer was "poltiics", though the lawyer said that was not an exact quote and promised more bombshells to come when he testifies.

There is an argument for treason by Obama, which is profoundly disturbing to me.

So how do we spin this to mean that the dnc, specifically the Hillary campaign and the msn, worked together to create the fake news of the entire Russian narrative?

>look for connections between trump and Russia
>only find manafort, who trump fired, is suspicious
>peepee poopoo tape plan goes nowhere
>create narrative that Trump worked with Russians to beat Hillary

Can we meme it?

Nothing happened to Bush because Obama declined to prosecute.

If the House Oversight Committee succeeds in getting a special counsel appointed for this, then there will be only one possible end to all this.

Checked.
Proof?

I like to keep these separated.
>Uranium 1:
He really hasn't broken anything yet. They keep saying he has audio, maybe video, but certainly an eyewitness account and documents.
>Fusion GPS
The dossier was part of a presidential brief but it doesn't mean shit. Worst case, it makes Obama look like an idiot for assuming the intel was properly vetted but this is coming from the same guy that learned about Fast and Furious one morning while eating cereal and reading the newspaper. Otherwords, he doesn't give a fuck about looking stupid as long as he can say he dindu nuffin.

Ha! Nothing happened to Bush because he had the permission of Comgress to go to war.

Do we need to meme it? It's true.

>DNC paid Fusion GPS to take dossier and add erotic fanfiction using only Russian sources
>(if there were any actual sources at all)
>Fusion GPS gives manufactured dossier to FBI
>FBI uses dossier to get FISA warrant on Manafort (previously denied due to lack of evidence)
>FBI & CIA use dossier to claim "Russian influence campaign to get Trump elected"
>Comey meets with Trump to talk about dossier, Trump is naturally dismissive of report claiming things he knows to be false
>Comey allegedly writes notes about these meetings
>Comey leaks notes with classified information to the press immediately upon being fired
>Comey testifies he leaked notes specifically to compel the appointment of a special counsel
>Special counsel chosen is a close friend of Comey and ran FBI during Uranium One investigation
>Special Counsel relies heavily on dossier for investigation
>Senate and House Democrats threaten to publish conflicting commission reports on the Russian investigation "because the GOP is trying to discredit Fusion GPS"
>Add to all above "meanwhile, the DNC and Clinton deny all involvement with the dossier"

This is all public record now. The only thing added by The Hill's expose on the Uranium One investigation is that the Democrats were actually colluding with Russia since 2009. The entire Trump collusion narrative is conclusively disproven as an elaborate witchhunt trying to undermine a lawfully elected President.

Doesn't matter. Steele wasn't hired until after the DNC/Clinton had begun paying FusionGPS.

You know, it's kind of funny that Flynn is so irrelevant in this. Remember how he was supposed to be the smoking gun tying all the Russian collusion allegations together?

Its also funny how the narrative has gone from:

>Trump worked with Putin to steal the election

to

>Trump Jr. met with some Russian lobbyists

Trump Jr. is in the clear. Notice how he was really quiet when his emails were first published. Now he's back to his old shit posting self again.

This entire thing is one big nothingburger.

>Who was paying for Fusion GPS' work during the GOP primary?

1. John McCain
2. Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz asked the DNC for MONEY to help fund his delegate fight inCleveland.(specifically: Eric Bennett to and from Ken Cuccinelli, R-Virginiaworking with Ted Cruz and the DNC to undermine the delegate selection before the convention

Here's your meme. Short and sweet.

>Hillary succeeded in opening a federal investigation on a presidential candidate by manipulating a president with a fake dossier she bought from the Kremlin.

That's your story FUCKING PRINT!

Let us not forget the Fusion GPS associates who visited Don Jr. with claims of Russian intel on Clinton. All this crap with the intent of framing Trump, diverting from their own crimes, and finally trying to prosecute the man with one of their own criminal compatriots leading the investigation. This crosses the line into seditious conspiracy.

I actually think its a US intelligence or british intelligence. It has to be someone higher on the totem pole that made deep state willing to expose hillary and the dnc.

Implying Obama wasn't a part of all this...

Bump

I think it was Jeb and McCain right? I would be shocked if it were Cruz. Maybe his dad but not Ted.

Of course he was! There just won't be a way to prove it. Plus you need to feed them small doses. Libs can't swallow it all at once.

Mitt Romney should be added to the list too

Or mcmullin

Sad but true. Probably. Hillary would be stupid enough to leave a paper trail, but I really doubt Obama would have after Hillary's e-mail scandal came to light. Most of Obama's involvement in the witchhunt had to have happened after that.

But it's really just not credible to me that he could have been in the dark. He was actively campaigning for Hillary and published an official warning about Russian involvement.

On the plus side, if they stick with Obama knew nothing about Fusion GPS story, it means Comey et al will have to claim they knowingly withheld information from the President for partisan purposes and probably also that they misled the President willfully.

Good point. I think that leaves only Flynn's conversations with Soda Popinsky as not being staged by the DNC via Fusion GNC. Of course, it's pretty obvious why those conversations were taped, unmasked, and then leaked to the press. And given the Uranium One collusion, one does wonder if someone in the Obama Administration asked him to make the calls to Flynn.

I remember some Sup Forumslacks claiming to have fed the information, but I've never seen anything reputable backing that up.

If they did, why haven't they been making the rounds on Fox News? Why didn't they publish their e-mails? Why hasn't the Special Counsel interviewed them? Even if it's true, it doesn't really change anything or answer who paid Steele to put erotic fanfiction into the dossier.

My money is still on McCain. He circulated it covertly to Congress. He leaked it to the press, with whom he has been famously cozy with since before 2008.

It would be different if Hillarys deleted Emails included Emails from Obama.

According to that link I posted, they think they may be able to get their hands on the president daily briefing.
The FBI informant was told that the president was kept up in his briefings.
That would prove Obama knew.
I dunno how easy a presidential daily briefing is to get your hands on though....
I wont hold my breathe

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

Archive: archive.is/TtPlx

Thanks. Interesting read.

The deleted Emails need to come to light. Someone will have them.

Daily briefs are routinely archived and also classified. Trump has access to them and can release them any time he pleases. This assumes Obama didn't have them destroyed, which I don't if that's legal.

All classification is done by the authority of the President and they have broad powers on it, so they can classify pretty much anything they want. Congress can challenge it, but the President can invoke executive privilege. Only a court order can override the President on classification. They aren't mean rules on things the President can't declassify, either.

Still, the dossier is known to have been mentioned in the daily briefings, but it's really unlikely they would contain something showing Obama knew the dossier was manufactured by the DNC. Proof would surely have to be something Obama wrote, a recording of him saying something, or a credible document written by someone quoting or paraphrasing Obama.

Not the dossier. Uranium 1 shady dealings.
The FBI undercover was told Obama was made aware of all the shady shit he was finding.
We know he is telling the truth, however, doesn't mean the info he received was true.

WASHINGTON FREE BEACON
PAID FOR DOSSIER FIRST

Jeb! silently checks these digits.

Yeah. If it's true, the daily briefing should still exist and Trump has access to it. That's why I think Obama is ultimately going to go to jail, probably for Treason, if a special counsel is appointed to investigate Uranium One.

The GOP has nothing to lose by appointing a special counsel and the only argument against it is "You're as bad as the Democrats (assuming all the U1 evidence is fake news, which it is I swear my fellow commies)!"

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-free-beacon-funded-original-fusion-gps-anti-trump-opposition-effort/article/2638850?platform=hootsuite

That would definitely be yeb!

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-free-beacon-funded-original-fusion-gps-anti-trump-opposition-effort/article/2638850

>Lawyers for the conservative publication Washington Free Beacon informed the House Intelligence Committee Friday that the organization was the original funder for the anti-Trump opposition research project with Fusion GPS.

>The Center for American Freedom's original board of directors included William Kristol, the former editor of the Weekly Standard, a sister publication of the Washington Examiner and where both Goldfarb and Free Beacon editor Matthew Continetti worked. Kristol is one of the nation's most prominent "Never Trump" activists and during the Republican primary campaign worked to recruit a candidate to challenge Trump for the GOP nomination.

Got him

I bet it was the FBI on Lynch’s orders.

So what's the new timeline looking like?