ALLAHWAVE - Oingo Boingo Edition

We've got to keep this train going Sup Forums. Muslims are still losing their hummus over Vem Dancado. They took down another YT video and we should match their persistence with persistence of our own.

NEW LINK: [YouTube] MC Nando e MC Luanzinho Vem Dançando Video Clipe DJ Leozinho MPC (embed)

Keep posting those Allahwave videos and pissing off those Muzzies.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/y1hve
youtube.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA
youtube.com/watch?v=HwjNOijbnL8
youtu.be/kn8pjJIwEZs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdp9ytDi35M&list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf
youtube.com/watch?v=snxXsJSJTNQ&index=17&list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf
youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA
youtube.com/watch?v=35es-h6xF-0
youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
youtu.be/JcpTH0W9y_4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96EFECF6E559852E
reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
reddit.com/r/kpop
soundcloud.com/user-525922107/allahwave
youtube.com/watch?v=6HzyUHxmkg0
youtu.be/-vGe16BchiE
youtu.be/hu_XwnAiMXg
youtube.com/watch?v=8n20mDV_xaI
youtu.be/kpJApAfODSE
youtu.be/bqaIeOjeMtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A little something something I'm working on, just started five minutes ago. I have to share this first bit though, a real banger than will be remembered fondly through the generations.

>streamable.com/y1hve

>copied the title, not the link
FUG
>youtube.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA

Thanks for the link, I liked that video very much.

>this thread
Talmudwave when you cuck?

>>streamable.com/y1hve
Excellence.

Try to get it trending on twitter. Make allahwave great again.

Ironic picture choice.

You have to be a Jew to shill like that

Go do some lifting and get a life

Threadly reminder: The occident will be white, like before the 70ies.

No:
>Kikes
>Kebabs
>Niggers

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=HwjNOijbnL8

A S S E R T I N G
N
D
C O P I N G

Most Jews are not easily offended unless you mention the Holocaust, and even, then most of their outrage is fake. Muslim outrage is real and their combined IQ of 80 makes it hilarious.

>these are the muslims in this thread right now

What he sayin?

Maybe a bit amaturish from my side but i hope you like it

youtu.be/kn8pjJIwEZs

goat is very clean

context
>irrelevant BR favela kids upload a degenerate twerking 'funk' music video featuring a quran verse
>muslims make them popular by spreading it so much it reaches Sup Forums
>Sup Forums joins in the chaos and is now trying to meme the same provocative music trend
>actual Sup Forums muslims are trying to derail threads and mass reporting the videos to take them down

youtube.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA

playlist here
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdp9ytDi35M&list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf

>What can I do?
Make music that uses quran verses or edit videos together, preferably use content that isn't heavily copyrighted. Meme the videos around Reddit Islam, Facebook Muslim groups, etc. Comments on the videos should try to implicate a third party like Antifa, LGBT community, BLM, Feminists, etc

>Why do this?
Numerous reasons. Angry muslim comments are funny, so a lot of people are just doing it for that. There's also the potential to implicate an enemy like Antifa in this if people are organized enough. Imagine a horde of angry Muslims that are convinced Antifa is behind these videos.

IGNORE THE SHILLS. This will cause an absolute shitstorm if it goes viral and if we can convince Muslims that BLM or Antifa did this. It's an attempt to weaponize degeneracy and use Jew tactics in our favour

Nice bleaching

No, that's good man. I love the Nasheed mashup, what's the backing track?

Pretty good Sven! Maybe a little bit too obvious but still good!
Also, not sure if anyone posted the compilation so:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf

Revenge is best served cold user. Turn it down another degree or two.

There are enough videos

This needs to get trending on twitter. We need to keep tweeting them with the hashtag #allahwave

until then this won't have traction

I just took the musick track from this one
youtube.com/watch?v=snxXsJSJTNQ&index=17&list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf

best so far
youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA

I can't wait until this one day hits mainstream and the doublethink kicks in

Viewed, liked, shared :^)

*bump

wew lad
that progressiveness has reached a new level
of spicy. Equality for all

That's fucking hilarious

anyone can add my video to the playlist?

This is retarded and you guys don't realise because you clearly don't listen to any trap or understand the difference between a well mixed and mastered track.

The original track is one of those "once in a producer's lifetime" tracks where someone accidentally makes something genuinely great but can't repeat it. Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=35es-h6xF-0

These kids made one of the dopest tracks of the year, but they will never be able to do it again, because it was their lucky break. Same with this except this also had the vines going viral and him going to prison to boost it:
youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

The short of it is, a bunch of white nerds trying to make trap (which isn't even trap and is fucking terrible), with no followers, will never get traction. Not even Sup Forumstards would willingly listen to that shit, whereas the orgiinal track was being twerked to by all kinds of girls all over youtube.

What you need is more LEGIT producers making allah tracks, but considering these guys took it down and issued an apology video, it clearly isn't going to happen. This is a one off, you can't emulate it, you can only drive-by enjoy it while it happens.

WH*TEOID AIDS INFESTED FAGGOTS PRANCING AROUND THEY'LL SOON SUCCUMB TO THEIR DISEASE

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Can someone plez some juicy quran verses tonJake Pauls everyday Bro

Muzzys would lose it with the ultimate Chad and Sir Crumpton

It's good but it's nasheed music, it won't really achieve much, Muslims chimped out over the BR video because it was using a Quran verse

They chimped out over it because it was using a quaran verse, AND girls were twerking on it and it was an original video, AND it went viral.

None of your videos are gonig to go viral. The best song Sup Forums has ever produced is Moonman - Right Wing Death Squads and even that barely went anywhere.

so anngry. guess your goat was too demanding ...

Normalize the volume, WAY too low for this.

>you guys might as well just stop it
>it won't make a difference
>so just stop
>stop it guys
>just stop
>please just stop
>no, seriously just stop
>look, just stop it guys
>come on, it's not even funny
>stop it
>fucking stop it
>stop it you racists
>no wonder muslims hate you
>and you wonder why we muslims hate you
>we WILL kill you
>*Sup Forums laughs collectively*
>
*"hmm, sgt schlomo... it's not working sir"

Fuck off Shlomo the Jews have been blackmailing my country for 70 years for gibs because of muh Shoah. You can literally go to jail for quoting the Talmud and criticze the Jewish people.

Meanwhile people quoting the Quran are in our parliament. To act like a (((certain people))) don't hold immeasurable sway at how our countries are run and who we're allowed to criticze is being incredibly naive.

A bunch of unorganized autists started this yesterday and no one has been posting it outside of Sup Forums calm down Ahmed. This isn't about the music quality

mods deleted the other thread

its time to go to EIGHT

bump
let's start a cultural revolution
Mao would be jealous of us

Lol, it's trap.
All you need for trap is some codeine and fast hi hats. Return here once you found out what functional harmony is

>tried copying moon rune Allah language and pasting it into a speech synthesizer
Didn't work.
Messing around with the Arabic setting on the arpeggiator is kind of fun though

Look at this sandpig chimping out lol

Why so much anger Abdul?

LMAO

Sup Forums has pretty much no INTENTIONAL penetration power into the mainstream internet. What it DOES get to go viral, are things like meme templates like the exploding brain, that eventually get memed into something PC and then that penetrates. Occasionally you see a LOTR meme on left wing twitter or something, but none of the ones about urokphobia, just the ones about "sending good wishes and prayers to gondor" - and even then the left don't get that it's about islamophobia.

Sup Forums has penetration for just generally being funny, but forced memes and Sup Forums raids never work. Sup Forums raids worked, because they were dumb, but "cutforbieber" never worked, "piss yourself for feminism", people were like LOL WE'RE GETTING THEM, but then when you looked at the posters they were just quoting other Sup Forumstards' fake accounts.

But you will never, ever, penetrate the fucking MUSIC industry with forced islam memes lol, it just isn't going to happen. It's cutthroat enough as it is that even if you were writing about something good and had talent, 99.9999% of the time you would fail. And then.. most of you hate black culture but then you think you are going to successfully emulate it? It doesn't work like that. You aren't going to make a successful trap hop video unless you have a trap hop rapper, and they're all either black and OTT (and definitely not on Sup Forums) or xanned out of their mind (and definitely not on Sup Forums).

Sup Forums has value POLITICALLY though. Sup Forums changes people's minds, Sup Forums can infect people with political ideas, big youtube channels, even shit like pewdiepie (which most of you shit on but have a penetration depth of 50 million viewers), or stuff like Sargon and Ben Shapiro, which a lot of you hate - bring people here and then we are able to show people the light. But you aren't ever going to succeed in these dumb hairbrained schemes, it just never works, apart from that syria general weaponised autism thing one time.

Done

not the same person, nice try

One more from me

Korean Koran reading
youtu.be/JcpTH0W9y_4

Well considering trap is the dominant genre of popular music and trap hop artists are all on the XXL freshman class for the past 3 years, and you stand to make literally tens of millions of dollars from making trap, why don't you show us, Ahmed? Return here once you have a trap track that has more than 300 views on soundcloud.

Oh wait, you can't, because all you know how to do is fiddle with an adsr envelope and throw in some sample packs in fruityloops, and literally no one thinks your music is good or will ever listen to it, and you're talking out of your arse about how difficult is it to make good mixing, mastering and production. If you weren't, you would already be rich instead of talking out your arse on an uzbek yak skiing forum.

Didn't read any of it, you boring cunt.

Prostitute Mickey Series:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96EFECF6E559852E

it isn't Koran verse

tl;dr

make memes because you think it's funny, some will eventually trickle into the mainstream. No forced memes like this ever worked, especially when fucking none of you know how to make music.

K-pop means Koran pop as of now

>reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity >reddit.com/r/kpop

this nigga

>making music
Nobody is making music you thick fuck. Nobody here knows how to make art either but how many shit MS Paint images have been shown on TV by this point? Fuck off you miserable tosser.

Sry, only read the first paragraph.
If you think anything of the things you said valued, you should stop listening to music. Trap is no distinct genre. It's rap. On opioids. With fast hi hats. Get off that high horse. Or can you tell me with what interval you overblow a clarinet?

changed the title of the video to Koran Pop hotties lol

Like fucking 5 news reports in the past like decade, and they were like "OOOH WATCH OUT AT THIS SPOOKY Sup Forums PLACE", shown once on the news, and the only people then making that go viral are people on Sup Forums rewatching it like "LOL FOX DOESN'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE, LOL HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums". No one outside Sup Forums knows "hacker known as Sup Forums", and that's the most famous news report on Sup Forums of all time. That pepe shit lasted for like a day and that's like the only other strong example. And it wasn't the pictures that went viral, it was the news covering your pictures directly at the source of Sup Forums. You think some CNN anchor is going to find your 30 view allah wave youtube video and make a story about it that you can then repost to Sup Forums?

And people are attempting to make music in this thread lol.

Q-pop?

jew detected.

Have you seen this?

soundcloud.com/user-525922107/allahwave

lol, we're not talking about whether trap is good, we're talking about the fact that that quran video btfo of muslims because it was extremely popular and riled up a bunch of muslims

your gay ass clarineting isn't popular at all and will only irritate your neighbours. Trap is a distinct genre, tell me my boy, is this rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=6HzyUHxmkg0

Oh wait, no, it's not, it's just trap. There is no rapping in it. (Or if you're going to pretend ad lib samples qualify as rapping, pick any other TNGHT song). This is like the roots of modern trap, the first trap was like, What U Know by TI etc.

And trap hop is a distinctively different genre to normal hip hop. Listen to XXXTentacion and Kendrick Lamar's previous album and you will find almost nothing similar apart from "lol they rap and they're black". One is using jazzy ensembles and one is trap hop.

Clarinet is a virgin instrument too. I know, when I was 11-16 I used to play alto sax, which was vastly more masculine to your long phallic shaft you like to put in your mouth, but still a useless virgin life skill, even top clarinetists are just some shit tier pay grade in an orchestra, scraping by and giving music lessons, and no girl wants to hear your clarineting. Also, asking about accousting musical theory when we're talking about popularity of electronic music is the most ridiculous sidestep you could ever do. "HOW COULD YOU KNOW ABOUT PRODUCTION WHEN YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH VERY SPECIFIC WOODWIND THEORY?"

Made another one for those who likes the more darker women

youtu.be/-vGe16BchiE

please add it to the playlist

All this butthurt over a non-genre is really marvellous to watch

actually I dunno why I argued with you properly when you're so disingenuous, here's the post I should've made:

wow sven likes to put long black shafts in his mouth, who would have thought? Keep overblowing

what is that? Is it free to use?

damn I have jungle fever now

Done

Sorry, I just don't see any point in glorifying trap. Rap music itself is rather limited in dynamics and harmony. Even though it's jazz, you only have jazzy dissonances at best. No climaxes. No actual arrangement. I do not understand the glorification because 60% of all music genres have a richer syntax and use of instruments. Rap/Trap is just static

Compilation user here, up to 21 videos now. Winning!

People are so fucking gullible these days, it's incredible.

The first guy is Shakeel Ahmad Bhat a Kashmiri Muslims "Activist". The other guy actually is Rabbi Schlomo Ettinger but he's just some Jew from New York.

I never said it's good, I said it's popular. People can't make popular things like other popular thing if people don't understand why popular thing popular.

Not sure, I think it was made here though

youtu.be/hu_XwnAiMXg

You need to make this go viral. You do this by getting it trending on Twitter or Google. Journalists that work for sites like Gizmodo, VICE and Buzzfeed will write an article about anything that starts trending, causing it to spread fast

Allahwave and Q-Pop are the future of music.

ALLRIGHT MATIES ITS TIME TO GET DOWN TO FUCKING BUISNESS

WE NEED ISOLATED TRACKS TO MAKE THIS WORK GOOD - IT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER TO REMIX THEM WHEN YOU HAVE ISOLATED TRACKS

RIGHT NOW WE NEED ALL THE TRACKS FROM MC NANDO - THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE WE CAN WORK BOTH HIS MUSIC AND THE ALLAH CHANT INTO MORE CONTEMPORARY MUSIC

THE PROPER WAY TO WEAPONIZE THIS IS MONKEYS ON MUSICAL TYPEWRITERS. IF YOU EVER WANTED TO BE A MUSICIAN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.

EVERY MEME NEEDS A CORE

GOD IS DEAD. HE REAMINS DEAD. AND WE HAVE KILLED HIM

لقد مات الرب الله لا يزال ميتا. وقد قتلناه

In that the internet grants us an immeasurable access to content and that art insofar is a creation of media to elect emotion, to sate the need to kill mediocrity that plauges our life. Anger, Hate, Joy, Schadenfreude, all of these are valid responses.

That one area of media would so inflame a population is post modernistic justification to create media from that group to immunize them to the realities of the remix art world, to understand cross cultural appreciation is not limited to one culture

THE SONG THAT STARTED A MILLION REMIXES IN THE MAKING

youtube.com/watch?v=8n20mDV_xaI

youtu.be/kpJApAfODSE

TO CLARIFY

1. WE NEED A SPIC TO TELL MC NANDO TO COUGH UP THE INDIVIDUAL TRACKS USED TO MAKE THE SONG - THIS MAKES IT MUCH EASIER TO MAKE QUALITY REMIXES

2. WE NEED TO FIND OTHER MORE OFFENSIVE VERSES TO SAMPLE AND ISOLATE. POST MP3S WHEN YOU CAN GODDAMMIT

4. REMEMBER EVERY SHOT IS A GOOD SHOT. DESIGN MEMES WITH OFFENSIVE ARABIC THAT WILL INFLAME. I WENT WITH SOME GOD IS DEAD SHIT, PROPER WESTERN CULTURAL INVASION RIGHT NOW YOU READ ME. VAPORWAVE IS THE BASE - REMEMBER - CULTURAL APPROPRIATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA IS INEVITABLE AND THE CLASH IS NEEDED TO FORCE A CHANGE, OR AT THE LEAST TO SPLIT THE DIGITAL CONSENSUS ON MUSLIMS

LETS MAKE THOSE GOATFUCKERS BRONIES

I know at least one jew who is dedicated to making this work.

brazilian favelitos love taking islamic nasheeds and using them in their shaking ass songs

Vid got shoahed.

Let me clarify. I'm a old channer. i'm taking a name for my own purposes.

Right now, information bubbles are the SINGLE MOST DANGEROUS THING to the flow of information. Right now we need to perfectly strike through this information bubble with outrage to invade their cultural space with critisim, which will split them between those with Self critical capacity and those who will spread it for us in an emotional Rage that we must truly use

EVEN IF YOUR MUSIC SUCKS MAKE IT. FLY YOUR FREAK FLAG PROUD R2D2. EVERY SHOT IS A GOOD SHOT AGAINST DIGITAL ZOMBIE HOARDS.

Thank you. i'll be remaking it next bread. I'm working on a manifesto between all of this

>Great leaders do not choose power. Power is forced upon them.

Not intentionally no. (((We))) don't try to be the leaders of the internet.

The thing that makes me laugh even more is that those subhumans funkeiros pretty much doesnt even knew the offensiveness of this shit.

WTF I LOVE FUNK NOW

They dance like FNV npcs

choose .. seek

youtu.be/bqaIeOjeMtw

Can anyone remember what they call it, when they dress little paki boys up in girls clothes and makeup and diddle them? It's a specifically Islamic name.

bacha bazi 'dancing boys'

Top lad. With what I'm working I'm going for the wholesome Islamic paedophillia angle to stir the pot good and proper.

>Islamic name
Lmfao you dumbfuck it's not "Islamic" it's Urdu practice with Urdu name as well

Swedeanon, you have redeemed yourself and your country tonight. Be proud.

Sticking your dick in children is Islamic, no matter how you want to cut it. But of course, with that flag, it's obvious you'd take offence at being called a paedo.

Bacha bazi :

Bacha bāzī (Dari: بچه بازی, literally "boy play"; from بچه bacha, "child", and بازی bāzī, "game") is a slang term in Afghanistan for a wide variety of activities involving sexual relations between older men and younger adolescent men, or boys. The practitioner is commonly called bacha Baz (meaning "boy play" in Dari) or simply BACH. It may include to some extent sexual slavery and child prostitution.