Hibike Euphonium

Our girls look so cute holding that poster!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/vznrurm.mp4
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-07/anime-director-yamakan-says-he-envies-makoto-shinkai-your-name-film/.106179
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847844
youtube.com/watch?v=H_bhDwZEN5U
u.pomf.is/gicfvt.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xl3vPATbVM
u.pomf.is/nzdjie.webm
u.pomf.is/lklelr.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Our girls
>Our

Why isn't Ishihara smiling?

He's being humble

Yamada is getting older.
Ishihara doesn't age at all.

It's just his normal state. Even Takemoto said that he's rather cold.

heh, I just read that interview a few days ago

–What are your impressions of each other? Let’s start with your thoughts on Ishihara-san.
Yamada: Since I sit near him at the KyoAni studios, I see that he loves cameras, always looks like he’s enjoying himself, and wears shirts that look like children’s pajamas. (laughs) Recently he’s been so busy he looks cool.
Ishihara: The final stretch of Chuunibyou S2 episode 1 has been quite the struggle. (This episode was screened prior to airing later that day)
Takemoto: I think he’s quite cold. (laughs) When we went to a bookstore together, I had a stomachache and had to go to the bathroom. While I was in there, someone rudely knocked on the door “Bang!” I don’t mean just once, it was like “Bang! Bang! Bang!” as if the person was furious someone was in there. When I went outside he looked nonchalant and said “Ah, it was you who was in there Takemoto…” (laughs)

A master and an apprentice. Always two there are, no more no less.

How would Yamada even compete?
a.pomfe.co/vznrurm.mp4

Forced kino

What a horrible dress she is wearing. The fuck is she thinking wearing that window curtain?

Holy kino, that got me interested.

Ishihara should be smiling if that was the poster.

delet this

I want to fuck the one on the right holding the poster.

What am I looking at?

Will Natsuki x Ribbons be real?

New shitkai movie.

Nice harem.

>girls
>there's an old guy

Looks pretentious.

I just finished watching the first series of this, I notice there's what looks like 2 movies and a set of specials, what order should I watch them in?

>2 movies and a set of specials
There are
1 recap movie
1 OVA
6 or 7 shorts
Order doesn't really matter.

(You)

10/10

Is Kumiko a sexually depressed female?

What does that mean?

Mods are asleep. Post Kumiko.

That already looks better than anything KyoAni or SHAFT have made.

Comix Wave is officially the new Ghibli.

The recap?

Why does Kumiko always look like an idiot?

Yes.

Man I love this cut. Is this a camrip?

I want to watch the movie again.

I never thought I'd be interested in a Shinkai movie again.

KyoAni BTFO.

They can never make dynamic effects like this. There water animation fucking sucks.

>this samefag comparing a movie to a 13 episode tv anime because hating kyoani is the hip thing to do

It's very good but KyoAni does better underwater animation.

You're delusional. That webm alone destroys anything KyoAni has ever made.

Are you retarded?

Look lads, do we have to do this now? This is the kyoanifags' thread so i'm okay if they stay in one place.

He's talking about the water, Kimi's looks better though Oreki looks like he's actually in water.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-07/anime-director-yamakan-says-he-envies-makoto-shinkai-your-name-film/.106179
Why aren't you sucking your new overlord's dick yet?

This isn't a Hibike! thread anymore.

I don't know. Why do you?

>muh general is in danger!

She can't.

>Bland inhouse studio animators
>Minimum shoe string budget

She literally can't. Shinkai struck gold with him getting all the AAA freelancers to work for him.

As much as KyoAni is strong with Character acting, they're all that. Their effects animators can only go as far.

KyoAni's visuals are so so. I just hope they fucking get a new team dedicated for movie.

They keep using their same TV approaches for movie which kills it. They really just need to go all out.

Yes we have to. Always. It's obligatory.

Their movies will never look as good as Ghibli, Madhouse or Kimi no na Wa because they don't use freelancers. The best animators in the industry are all self employed. KyoAni only has Kigami to compete but he can't carry everything alone.

Just apply lots of filters.

Ishidate, Takahashi, Tatsuya Satou, Kigami and lots more.

They got good staff. The problem is that they don't have a dedicated staff and put the same restrictions they have on their TV projects.

Nichijou already proved what they could do. They just need a seperate studio that won't be bothered by such and continue to develop skills that are more oriented for movies/art house films.

Bait: the thread.

They have good staff for above average TV anime quality shows. But not Metropolis/Memories/GitS/Akira/KiminonaWa/Steamboy/Ghibli/Satoshi Kon tier movies. Most of these projects were industry wide jobs, they'd have to not only create a new dedicated movie studio but hire freelancers and outsource to other studios as well to even compete. Their current staff is not big or good enough.

They have the talent. They just don't push it. That much is true about freelancers, but freelancers only differ from their animators that much through experience. The freelancers do different projects and are exposed to different genres.

I'd wager that if they were to get another loose project such as Nichijou we would see more of those talent.

KyoAni lacks those.

Who are you talking to?

sapphire worst girl

Who?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847844

>DVD
>360p

Thanks.

Oh awesome, shouldn't be long for something better quality right?

>DVD
Just watch the hardsubbed BDrip.

The intro somehow felt more impactful seeing their performance first, before seeing Kousaka crying.

They redubbed a lot of things.

The first performance, band marching scene and last episode's performance were the only scenes that got extra content it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_bhDwZEN5U
u.pomf.is/gicfvt.webm

More music in S2, right?

Just noticed the instruments reflect the greenery. 10/10

NEW KUMIKO

Sounds great to me, I'd love to see completely animated musical numbers.

I only opened this because I thought that was Zun.

You thought wrong.

I want to watch this movie already.

Just watch the newer scenes, the rest of the movie is pretty much the same as the anime but redubbed and less character development.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xl3vPATbVM
u.pomf.is/nzdjie.webm

Just watched the camrip. KyoAni literally can't compete with the animation.

Literally BTFO in every aspect.

She looks like she's enjoying her time and this is really damn cute.

True, but I'd like to have completed anything and everything Hibike related. Even an underwhelming (so I've heard) recap movie.

u.pomf.is/lklelr.webm

fucking amazing

As an Sup Forumsnon who cares about character far more than anything else, I'm fine with this.

I doubt any studio alone can compete with Kimi no na Wa's production staff.

>camrip
I don't believe you.

See

>all this sapphire being excellent
Yes please.

Which is why KyoAni has no chance at all. Their in house may be a strong feature but also lead to inbred talent. Literally everyone just stemmed from Kigami.

The new song sounds like a Mario Galaxy theme.

There's one small scene where Mizore was practicing alone in the club room and then Yuuko walks in.

Diligently practicing her solo, like a good musician.

>6+ min.

Nice

>Diligently practicing her solo, like a good musician who's dead inside.