THIS IS SOME POWERFUL SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCU_Gxj1p6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So she and everyother female actor are just sluts, basically. Go figure. Idk why anyone feels bad for these whores

>when rabid feminism blows up in the Jew's face

(((men)))

Why can't she pucker up the courage to call of the jews but takes the safe shot at "men" as if it is WASP men who wear jumpers around their necks.

Maybe these retards should just stop sucking dicks and spreading their legs to get into jewood

This. The only thing left to do is watch them take their ideology to its logical conclusion.

Because she believes it to be 'men' and now a bunch of kikes.

Another potato nigger begging for attention.

Who gives a shit about actresses whoring themselves for parts, this is the entertainment industry selling their body and charm is literally their job description, it's time we stop pretending "actress" isn't just a nicer word for "prostitute".
How about the fucking pedophilia ? You know, innocents who actually had no idea what they were getting into unlike the bitch who signed as an actress under Goldenberg XXII.

She's such a cunt, I wanna bash her empty head into a brick wall so bad.

But she is a slut lol she fucked old men for money and then only complained about it when it was fashionable to do so

Her sex tape is pretty good, family.

>Suck dick for bit parts in movies hoping to get noticed
>Get noticed
>Cry about it years later claiming to be a victim

None of these women were raped or forced to do anything. They're just whores willing to put out for a chance at money and fame and who usually go on to use their star power to whore for the DNC.

>Slut shamed for 20 years
Wahhh why won’t people like me for sleeping with some many random people?!

There's honestly nothing worse than malice breeding from incompetence, fucking braindead Jews should've seen this coming

Yup.

She took 100,000 for a previous abuse.

Really fighting for Wimmin's rights and not taking shit to the police.

But not that it's trendy to call guys out of this, dun everybody complain.

People = Fish.

We don't and I applaud them for confirming, everytime i've seen a shit actress on the big screen that it's because they were sucking dick !

anyone else got that vibe meryl streep is that top hooker pimps have to comfort their other bitches

LET'S FORGET AILES AND O'REILLY GUISE, IT'S CLEARLY A HOLLYWOOD THING

STOP SLUT-SHAMING

SAVE LIVES

You forgot to add
>get old and cold
>no body value to sell

When you receive payment it's whoring, not sluttery.

Remember: Implying any women will ever trade sex for roles/jobs/a thing/
means you are an oppressor.

It's all the man's fault in everything; even if the women consents it;s still "Abuse."

You are not allowed to draw distinction between rape and trade. Anything to with sex and women is abuse unless a woman decides so.

Meanwhile lets ignore the hollywood kid fucking

>m-men are the problem!

Annnnnddddddd just like that, I stopped caring (not really. I never cared.)

That was all made up to cull fox news the old guard as Murdoch's kids take over.

>lose your beauty in a car accident
>suddenly become a feminist

kek. I remember two weeks ago Sup Forums wanted me to support this roastie slut.

she looks terrible

women making podium speeches about themselves and thier narcissism is one of the worlds saddest sights

>dont slut shame me
>Im pure
Irony is never lost on them.

BETTER GERMANY WEW

because naming the jew is worse for her career than what she is currently doing. if she named the jew then the entire thing would be normies barking "omg rose mcgown is an anti semite omg what a racist whore why should we have sympathy for a racist oy vey"

Link?

Nailed it.

> first i was like...

These dumbass women are shooting themselves in the foot and they don't even realize it. Pretty much the only advantage that women have over men is their ability to exploit their sexuality for career gains.

and she looks horrible now. didn't age well at all.

Look at her fucking sex tape. She's obviously a slut that likes being abused by guys.
Why is she pretending now though? Probably pushing for a career boost.

it's white men that's what she is scared of saying

She knows rightly it’s Jews... if she is playing the game still. Get fucked by fat kikes and say noting for years and then jump on a popular bandwagon to blame white men...fucking Jews and their games. Rose is a Jewish play thing til the bitter end.
>hollyjew will open its arms to her to show how great fun it is that she didn’t name the Jew...and helped encourage the kike myth that white men run Hollywood and control the casting couch.
Frankly she had her opportunity to set the record straight and she has capitulated for her own self interested career..a career that is fucking toast long ago. Sup Forums may as well throw her to the wolves unless she has a very quick uturn on who is actually to blame.

Looks like they didn't learn anything from the yahoo debacle.Can't do that without ousting the jews.So just a pipe dream for these cunts.

wow

Wtf.

TIME TO NUKE IT, KIM

>implying she still has a career
she hasn't been in a big film in years all she does is bitch about feminism all day on twitter

Wonder how she looked before she became a feminist

Those damn climate change floods

>(((MEN)))
Yeah, just like """men""" mass-raped women at New Years in Cologne.
I fucking hate feminists, never daring to speak up against the real problem, always trying to manipulate events like this to further their own agenda. It's getting harder and harder each day not to hate all women for those vile feminazis and all the virtue-signaling retarded roasties supporting them.

Exactly. Cut off the supply. But no, all of that money and glamour and celebrity is too much of a drug for them.

It wasn't even these sluts that started all this. It was a guy. Ronan Farrow.

If SJWs want to clean house in Hollywood because they are all men, and Sup Forums wants to clean house in Hollywood because they are all Jews, what's the difference between their end-goals? What is the solution to Jewish disproportionate domination of Hollywood?

>flag
wew

Don't wanna be shamed, don't be a slut

Don't you fucking do it leaf. Don't you fucking dare put those words out there and not back them up with proof.

Well? Do you have an answer?

helping feminism

Ah

And to think, not long ago, it was the other way around. Gotta love the meme timeline.

Wow. Her face is horrible but her body is great.
If only she still had the same face from ten years ago.

Still, even with the horrible face I think she can do better than small dick fatty.

enjoy your ban :)

Because many of these actresses were underage when this stuff happened. It's a gateway into the pedowood conspiracy, and therefore, into the larger pizzagate conspiracy. This makes the feminist whores AND the (((globalists))) look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCU_Gxj1p6g

DONT SLUT SHAME ME!

This is the onetime i dont mind hollywood offing someone.

Too bad she never checked her brakes in the winter, quite a shame her car slid down a road of ice and fell off a bridge bank.

M O A R
O
A
R

wow reporting actually works, quick and fast :)

>So she and everyother female actor are just sluts, basically.

No. Sluts do it for free.
These actresses traded sexual favors for fame and fortune.
Technically, that makes them whores.

Why were all these strong, brave, independent women unable to defend themselves from a fatass old jewish guy? Here was a real life patriarch for them to smash, what happened?

That is where they got the idea of the patriarchy from. They literally grew up being groomed and are victims. They think all men are like this because it is all they have known. They are damaged. It is why rehab and therapy is so common in Hollywood.

This is fucked up enough but then they are looked up to by normies. These mentally disturbed women who have experienced a world of genuine patriarchy are giving life lessons to a generation of women. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and we are listening to what they say. Emma even spoke at the UN ffs.

This is the root of why feminism has turned so anti-men. The same shit probably goes on throughout all of MSM too which is why they are always onside with the patriarchy shit. Two industries of genuine victims who think it is normal pushing a narrative to destroy their perceived patriarchy.

Plus they are slutts who are making excuses about their past to feel better about themselves. Women virtue signal a lot for eh same reasons.

If anything this whole situation can be used to shine a light on feminism as the mental disease it is. One that comes from the minds of very deluded or victimised women who should be in insane asylums. Instead, they are teaching generation after generation of young women about the world as roll models and public figures, controlling the narrative behind the scenes. Forcing laws and culture to be anti-masculinity because it is that (in their minds) that is to blame for all their past regrets. Modern feminism is just an excuse to avoid past failings and guilt. It is an excuse to take no blame for your own actions past, present, and future.

"Oh NO!! There is "The Wall"; let me try to hook a beta...... Opps, Too Late!! Let me cry about not being able to hook a bet slave provider( without all the necessary good looks and kinky sex , and boohoo.. I Was Slut Shamed!!!!" "How dare you show that I put out for everyone BUT the person I want to be my provider!"