Is there an Sup Forums character that can defeat Doomsday?

Is there an Sup Forums character that can defeat Doomsday?

Once something kills him he comes back while also being invulnerable against the thing that killed him, so Saitama is out of the question

Makes it so he never existed in the first place with All Fiction
Or puts it on the same level in every manner of the term with Bookmaker
EZ PZ

So if you kill him with punches he becomes inmune to...punching, as in 100% invulnerable to kinetic energy?, that's fucked up, make him die a couple times to the top dogs and he is invincible

Dunno about killing him, but Saitama can still launch him into space.

Saitama doesn't even need to kill him in one punch, just knock him off the planet. If I remember right, Doomsday doesn't have any means of getting back to earth once he is going through space at near the speed of light. Sounds pretty defeated to me.

GER would probably just cause to infinitely revive.

>Once something kills him he comes back while also being invulnerable against the thing that killed him

After spending so much time following this dying medium known as animu, I had completely forgotten how fucking terrible capeshit is.

>Once something kills him he comes back while also being invulnerable against the thing that killed him

That's pretty loosely-defined. As said, killing him by punches will cause him to what, be invulnerable to kinetic energy? Death by aging, invulnerable to aging? Death by freezing, immune to freezing? Death by heat, death by gravitational waves..immune to those?

Eventually, when this universe's heat death arrives, does that mean that he will still survive?

Jesus, what a goddamn mess.

Demonbane or the Flash would be able to kill him.

He becomes inmune to the punches from that person.

Garou thought so too. You figure out the rest.

yeah because ''add pedo fetish for virgins'' into everything is sooo much better.

No, wait, I get laid and don't see the appeal of wanting to date drawings or some shit

>Doomsday doesn't have any means of getting back to earth

He can, if he falls into a planet, moon, meteor, etc he can just jump back into Earth.

Gold Experience Requiem
Doomsday enters a constant state of dying but never reaches a moment where he is completely killed.

>yeah because ''add pedo fetish for virgins'' into everything

You're watching the wrong kind of anime. And besides, what's wrong with being a "pedophile", anyway?

Isn't it weird to be complaining about those on Sup Forums?

>Saitama is out of the question
Mate, Saitama has infinite energy
If Saitama kills doomsday in one punch, the next one will still die from one punch as his force is limited only by what is needed to defeat his opponent

what's with the Sup Forums shit right now, this is the second thread i see
report this trash

Tabun

One Punch Man

quality posts from tumblr as always i see

Kumagawa would wreck him instantly. All Fiction or Bookmaker. Either one of those would get Doomsday killed permanently.

He would get torn in half.

>if he falls into
some obscene number of millions of years later

if he goes into a black hole, good riddance

he may pass by large celestial bodies who gravity can throw him "off course", so he could very, very easily be flying through space until the end of the universe

his brain will need to be some kind of unfathomable supercomputer for him to simply "jump" back to Earth after landing somewhere

movie design is garbage and an Ultimate Doom ripoff

I'll just iddqd and kill him myself

Doomsday doesn't need to be killed to be defeated anymore. He became intelligent a while ago, and with that came pain and fear. Now all you have to do is hurt him until he gives up, then slap on some inertia-dampening restraints.

Alucard would absorb him, and become even more broken than he already is

alternatively, TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN

and DBZ characters, Accelerator, or [insert overpowered magical girl here]

He would die in an instant.

>inertia-dampening

It's what they do in the comics, now-a-days. Just make it so he can't move. Same way you beat the Juggernaut.

Natsu from fiary Tail, when he's battling for his friends.
>b-but logical arguments
They don't apply.

Manga has tons of edgy teenager MCs with 1 million times folded katanas that can explode planets so yeah.

Easy, you make it dissapear with the hand.

Pretty sure Doomsday isn't supernatural. If his regeneration counts that means that he would have to have somebody else kill him and then hold onto his skeleton forever. I guess that's a win?