>what do?

I still think Asahina is the attacker.

>Locked room with Gozu
>Munakatana calling her Despair
>symbolism by showing up in the black side of Munakatana's reflection
>Demonstrably strong as fuck in episode 9
>Hasn't attacked any DR1 survivors
>Specifically has kept Naegi alive throughout the entire game
>has been moving around the entire game, had plenty of opportunity to do the kills
>is part of branch 13 who mysteriously don't send their leader to attend the trial
And don't give me that bullshit of "she was there to support Naegi" when she didn't have to be, 3 of the other survivors were not in the meeting either.
>first to "discover" the bodies of the security guards
>most likely knows the location of Jabberwock Island and that the RoD were stashed there.

Manlets, when will they learn?

Kirigiri tbqaitch

More likely than it being Ryota or Chisa imo. The idea of her being evil is still pretty lame though.

Would you play a Danganronpa action spin-off game starring Munakata?

Knowledge =/= intelligence.

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!

There is no reason to like this unrepentant cunt. She is a bitch to literally everyone except Mahiru and somehow expects to be treated nicely. I genuinely don't understand how people actually like her. Why Hajime put up with her bullshit is beyond me.
>inb4 he's a butthurt Mikanfag

>>>>>>>implying

Ruruka was a bitch but she had some legitimate mental problems and no one deserves whatever the fuck happened to her.

I really want to know what gave her those trust issues.

She doesn't necessarily have to be "evil" to be the attacker. She was willing to kill herself and everyone left just because her friend killed themselves.

And now her otouto got killed due to all this Hope and Despair nonsense.

I don't remember a single thing about Chihiro's and I know that I went through them during my initial playthrough. His one is the only FTE I remember absolutely nothing about, so him I guess.

Only if I could slash manlets by the dozen.

>mfw i want Weedman to survive but Chiaki to die

You may not be a Mikanfag, but I can smell the butthurt from here.

DAMN YOU DESPAIR

If Monokuma is the Stone Mask for Junko's dio, Chihiro is Kars

How come Saeki didn't just give them all the cure for the NG code poison to take every night?

>You're not the only ultimate bullshit around here my boy

youtube.com/watch?v=sax1gkZOqJM

I love this guy

>okay
>despair arc

no

>wake up
>go to bathroom to brush teeth
>bang toe against door

DESPAAAAAAAAIR

>top tier girl Kirigiri teams up with best girl Seiko to survive the poison
This is my favorite theory and will never stop being my favorite theory until it is completely disproved.

I am butthurt that I didn't have the option to murder her myself.

I want to hug Mikan-chan! She's so cute!

She didn't know if it would work since it's a generic pancaea, and, knowing her, she probably didn't have any confidence in it since it failed to save Bandai (it was too late, but she may have seen it as the failure of the medicine).

Also, she probably didn't have enough. She was only seen with a single bottle, enough probably for two or three doses at most.

every killer victim has been near a monitor even naegi bad dream about kiri, mitarai is using this to brainwash them

Dem jugs tho

Bandais feet/legs weren't purple either.

Clearly it's a poison designed by despair fags that spreads from your left wrist quickly to your head and makes you look like a monokuma.

She's cute user, as much of a bitch she is, it would be fun to fuck around with her

Not a Hiyokofag btw, if there even are any

No one in DR has ever gone this fucking nuts before
Whatever his motive is, it's not going to be a satisfying answer for him straight up mumbling to himself about Despair shitting in his lunch while he offs people left and right

She's either going to die, or will be the 13th branch head.

I thought I knew nothing, about you, or your plan?

Why are you so silly, Munakata?

figures gamer girl would be chubby

Mods pls

The problem with hugging Mikan is that she would squeeze your face between her boobs until you suffocate.

Are you retarded or do you not realize Hiyoko is nice only to people who are nice to her?

Did you even do her FTE? Did you even know she was bullied as a kid and by her friends? That she was raised by a strict grandma?

She was mean to people because they were mean to her. They had to step up and be nice to her FIRST before she could be nice to them. And that's what Mahiru did.

But of course you're just a dumb retard who knows nothing about human psychology.

He actually means Junko but Kodaka still wants to keep that a secret for a little longer.

Honestly, I think I'd be disappointed if he wasn't flat-out batshit.

He's too entertaining the way he is.

i like the "NG Code is he has to kill/see someone die every night" theory

Chiaki is next on the death of waifubait train

Dude why is Despair stabbing Komaeda like that?

His NG is opening doors nigga

>hopeman
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc&list=LLqfMgxn76a3ojRfGGXyUt2g&index=17

>Why are you so silly, Munakata?

it's open doors

No DR3 birthdays?

I can only see this problem if your a manlet sure

I want say nice things to her.

Seriously, Munakata is a walking meme.

I want someone like him in V3, he's entertaining as fuck.

>that picture
No, it's wrong.

Why would I ever want to get to know someone who is a complete bitch to me from the minute we first met? No one in DR2 is mean to her yet she continues to belittle and be an absolute nightmare towards every single one of them. Why would I put the time in working on getting to know and helping someone who has been nothing but an complete cunt and has given me no reason to treat them any differently?

But one doesn't contradict the other.
Knowing nothing about him or his plan doesn't mean you can't know why he decided to do something like that.

Why are Hajime sprites so exploitable?

MAHIRUFAGS AND SONIAFAGS WHERE YOU AT

whoops

The funny thing is, she's going to be confirmed dead next week, and dozens of anons are going to scream, "Ha! I told you so! Suck it Kirigirifags!"

But then she'll reveal an episode or two later that she faked it so she could operate outside the rules of the game.

Congrats on not reading anything I said, dipshit.

I miss Ishimaru. I made an Ishimaru-themed cake on his birthday.

I miss him so much.

It's not a game. It's real life, kid.

>Locked room with Gozu
Locked rooms mean nothing to the Attacker.

>Munakatana calling her Despair
He calls everyone Despair.

>And don't give me that bullshit of "she was there to support Naegi" when she didn't have to be, 3 of the other survivors were not in the meeting either.
None of them want the ahoge, though.

The rest of the points are solid, though.

Well, not here faggot!
Just kidding. There is room for all kind of waifufags in this thread

Are there any ships of him and Celes? They bth have red eyes, never bothered to check

>Locked rooms mean nothing to the Attacker.
Says who? What evidence of this is there?

>[insert shitty explanation for Kodaka's plothole]

maybe he has a cameo in despair anime

Let me put this in terms you can understand.
I don't care if you had a rough life, if you treat me and everyone else around you like shit, there is no reason for me to get to know you or try and help you.
Just because she has a troubled past doesn't give her the right to treat everyone the way she does. You know who else has a troubled past? Pretty much every other character in DR2. You don't see them going around acting like they have the right to bully everyone else around them.
Stop trying to justify her shitty attitude and the awful way she treats others.

>not "pls stop PMing me asking why you know why"
someone fix this

Ok Jimmy, but you should first do your homework for tomorrow.

Haha, no. Spike Chunsoft can't into action.

I'd stare into her eyes until being brought to despair.

Her bullying seemed like a way to cope with insecurities. Seemed obvious even without FTEs.
She made nasty comments about everyone but she only really bullied Mikan and since Mikan is a shit, I didn't really mind.

AAAAAAAAAAA MAHIRU

Yeah, well, that's the fucking point of her character. She got treated like shit in the past, so now she treats people like shit in return. And she will only be nice to people who are nice to her. It's called persecution complex

But let me guess, Fuyuhiko gets a free pass for being an asshole to everybody, right?

And if you really get triggered by a fictional character's personality, you need to go get checked.

Me too.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

I kinda want to use Mikan as a cum dumpster however i would not mind a Mahiru Mikan threesome if these characters were indeed real

I want to bully Mikan with my darling demon Saionji!

>Ishimaru and Celes both have red eyes

I think DR3 fucked up by giving all the remnants of despair generic evil red eyes.

>Kodaka
>Killing an important character

Pick one

Mukuro smells like gunpowder and roses, and that is cute, CUTE!

They spelled it out in the last episode, in case it wasn't incredibly obvious already.

Even if they didn't have complete control of the facility (and there's no reason to think they don't) there's no reason they couldn't just keep the contestants knocked out indefinitely until a way around or through barriers could be found.

Obvious suicide. She tore her own clothes as evidenced by the fabric in her hand.

Funny, I don't remember any chubs weighing 46 fucking kg.

Reposting from the previous thread. Who would be down for a spinoff game featuring Komaeda?

>Plays like normal Danganronpa.
>You just chill in the background of all the character drama; the monologues are nothing but HOPE and miscellaneous insanity, every FTE is the characters showing their displeasure with your company while you go on and on about HOPE.
>The objective of the class trials isn't to find the killer perse, but to stoke the fires of hope, to do this you use the truth bullets you gathered during investigation to consent and break but also to load the truth and throw the class off enough that they struggle.
>The objective is to prevent the trial from being too easy and ending too soon and if you make yourself too much of an antagonist the class turns on you and you get voted the killer the same way if Naegi/Hajime are if you fuck up too much.

Of course, you'll get to shoot 9x19mm HOPE bullets too

>But let me guess, Fuyuhiko gets a free pass for being an asshole to everybody, right?
Well yes, he is a yakuza. You expect him to be a cursing asshole. And he gets better.

Mukuro smells like gunpowder, body odour and corpses.

>And he gets better.
Only because he got development after case 2.
Hiyoko was getting the same development too, but whoops, had to be killed by le despair nurse because they rushed chapter 3 after deciding they wanted to keep Fuyuhiko alive.

Saionjis life ain't that bad.

She's just immature, but she's a good girl at heart. She'll improve when she gets older.

Oh wait.

I want to see how big the shitstorm will be when Juzo really slays Punished Shadow Persona.

Stay strong, brothers.

He apologieses and stops so yes

Fuyuhiko got on his knees and apologized to everyone after Peko died. Saijoni continued to be a complete bitch.