Sup Forums's opinion on Indo-Aryans

I'm a Sikh from the Punjab area in northern India. What are your opinions on the people who have Indo Aryan genes?

Questions:
>What are your opinions on the people who have Indo Aryan genes?
>If people have Aryan genes are they likely to be more intelligent than native races, even after thousands of years?
>Were there any concentrations or 'hotspots' of Aryans who migrated this way (other then Persia/Iran)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qych3WYNViA
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE
ibtl.in/blog/2024/inventing-aryan-race-max-muller/
indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/
swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really
ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/
web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml
tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/
ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/
stephen-knapp.com/solid_evidence_debunking_aryan_invasion.htm
stephen-knapp.com/death_of_the_aryan_invasion_theory.htm
stephen-knapp.com/aryan_invasion_theory_the_final_nail_in_its_coffin.htm
youtu.be/XRQm8mndBnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Bhai_Dayal_Das
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
youtube.com/watch?v=g61BRs1RBDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares what a bunch of lardass NEET untermensch think. Just take their jobs and fuck their sisters.

Been a while since I learnt about the Aryan migration southward, but wasn't there a pretty established civilisation there prior to their arrival?
The Indus Valley areas had complex sewage systems, roads and aquaducts so I heard.

As for your question, their whole caste system is based upon having lighter skin, so maybe there is something to the whole Aryan = Success...

Still, they would be a lot smarter had they been mixing with some Alpha Celt genes.

>their whole caste system is based upon having lighter skin

Even to this day North Indians reject confrontation with people of darker skin.

I want to go there some day, the North, Chittogahr specifically.
Maybe my white ass will become upper class overnight.

You should repost this in /his/, there a little more intellectual than the circlejerkers here.

Also I have some relatives who have darker skin but their children are much lighter. It's probably because of the weather but could it be due to the fact that they may have some dominant Aryan genes dictating their skin colour?

It's morally acceptable to rape Muslim men. I think they actually enjoy it.

Ancestral North Indians, the Indus river Valley civilization, were people of the Bronze Age Eurasian steppe who had migrated east. Paternal and maternal genetic material is shared betweent hem and indo-europeans

This preceded the aryans who were anouther group of white people. Funny thing is only after the aryan invasion/migration did miscgenation occur between Ancestral North Indians and Ancestral South Indians

The average middle easterner and South Asian is whiter than 99% of Europeans.

I didn't know that. It would make sense though.

>Eurasians in the North live parallel to the darker skins in the South.
>Aryans move in, subjugate the both of them.
>Classified as the same by new rulers, the North and South freely mix.

Most people will assume you're of a lower caste or background if you have a darker skin colour. Looks like the Aryans brought some racial separatism.
Well, I doubt that but I think there is an element of Aryan genetics showing through. Indian people love retaining their ethnicity and culture, so should the Europeans.

>Aryan

Sorry Ahmed, don't speak Hindi where I come from.

India is an extremely fucked up place. The West will be India if we're not careful. Indo-Aryans are part of the Indo-European peoples. Very capable of culture.

Intetesting

>Sorry Ahmed, don't speak Hindi where I come from.
fuck off streetshitter

Indo-Aryans used to be very similar to Proto-Indo-Europeans. Back when Uralics had contacts with them they weren't sand niggers.

they had to have more stuff around what is todays central asia.

odin whit a saber means only one thing. they came from the east

Sikhism literally dictates you're all equal regardless of your skin color, though Sikhs are only like 2% of Indians to be fair.

Redpill me on your prophet that muslims boiled in a pot. Ive opened peoples eyes with the story but my facts may be off.

>Aryan migration (invasion) theory
Bruh what year is this? That nonsense has been debunked for years now.

Do you have a bidet? Yes or no.

That map is so ridiculously wrong I don't even know where to start.

you mean it's the most widely accepted theory? it goes mostly by another PC name, aka "kurgan hypothesis", but it's pretty much widely accepted that Europid peoples were responsible for the spread of IE languages east

only poojeets are in full denial about it

People in the Indus Valley region have been civilized for 5500 years, if people there are smart its because of that. They would be even smarter were it not for centuries of inbreeding and being raided by steppe niggers.

>Most people will assume you're of a lower caste or background if you have a darker skin colour

Lol no.

t. Tourist in Italy

Arent aryans just brown skinned people? Well lighter than indians/bangladeshis.

Iranians, Pakistanis and Afghanistanis have lefit claim to Aryan status. Dont think india does tbj

t. pajeet khaneda

t. Rajeet

I can go into the psychological motivations why Poos are the only ones in denial about the Aryan migration, but I'm being nice... Let me just allude to it by saying it's more embarrassing than street shitting. Much more.

Many poos are Dravidians.

>Iranians, afghanis and Pakistanis

One of these things isn't like the other.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's the Muslim poos.

Meh, still better than a tourist.

that's beside the point. Dravidian or Aryan, Poos are the only ones that deny it

You are literal shit. The Sikh meme is dead.

>we wuz Aryans
>Aryan migration theory
>widely accepted
1. The Aryan migration theory is seperate from the Kurgan hypothesis
2. The only evidence for the AMT was a bunch of supposedly crushed skeletons the British found in the Indus valley that they said was proof a warlike people dismantled the IVC and gave credence to the Aryans. But instead of the skeletons beings crushed, they were just naturally decaying due to the age of the site and the climate of the area. And so the only evidence of the Aryan theory was debunked, almost a decade ago.

Go ahead, look into it yourself if you don't believe me. To date, no Aryan pottery, no Aryan paintings, no Aryan civilizations and no Aryan skeletons have ever been found in India and you better believe with the British being the fathers of the AMT, they tried their hardest to find all of those things with no luck.

They are literally all related

It's why Mexicans claim to be Spanish.

Pakis aren't related to Iranic people. They're just halal poos.

and why Americans claim to be white

I was in the indo/pol thread they think their aryan and shieet, they were a white grecko/persian people speaking an Indo-European language who invaded northern India.

Indians think their aryan they aren't, some have their genes but it's like saying a quadroon is white.

so, how is it that Indo-European languages reaches India, that the oldest R1a-M417, the main paternal lineage of Indians, particularly north high caste Indians, was found in the bronze age in a corded ware sample from Ukraine, that upper caste Indians share more affinity with Europeans than other Indians and that obviously all oldest traces of IE culture and associated objects(like the chariot) are all found in Europe or Russia?

>Ukraine

It was scythia back then, snowniggers need to get their own history instead of stealing other people's history like niggers.

Exactly. Many Americans are not white.

smelly kurdoids

32% of Pakistan come from the indo iranic family.

So the Pashtuns are basically Iranic people. The further east from Afghanistan the less likely the claim of Iranic people.

Pashtuns are iranic. Dude Pashtun language is close to Farsi and Dari. See pic. Hes a pakistani

It depends on what you quantify as a Paki, the Jats of North India are made up of a wide diversity of people with the majority of their genes being balochi and the balochi themselves are from western pakistan but they are quite clearly a Iranic people.

M8 you aren't understanding what I'm saying. I never denied the Kurgan hypothesis isn't real or that North Indians and the majority of Europeans derive from central Asia. What I'm denying is the idea of an Aryan migration theory.

The migrations that the Kurgan hypothesis dictates occurred thousands of years before the Aryan migration theory. The two are completely different.

To an extent this, but the proto indo europeans predate scythia by thousands of years.

Kurds are based. You should take in more of them

I have to say I've never heard that before. I've always read that the Indus Valley civilization was native and its replacement with the Vedic period marked the arrival of the "Aryans" (Andronovo culture who were descended from the Sintashta culture who were descended from the Yamnaya who went east - the Yamnaya who went west became the Corded Ware culture and brought Indo-European languages to Europe)
genetic studies of ancient skeletons have settled any debate around the Yamnaya migration/invasion into Europe since before their genes spread there were basically no skeletons with any R1 haplogroup in Europe all throughout the neolithic, then after they spread in the bronze age it became the predominant haplogroup in Europe. as far as I know no study like that has been done on Indian skeletons yet, but I don't think it really matters. we have Yamnaya skeletons in the Ukraine area, and their autosomal DNA shows that they're a mix of European hunter gatherers, ancient north Eurasians (related to the ancestral population of the Native Americans), and Cacuasian hunter gatherers.

Scythians are descended from the Yamnaya. it wasn't called Scythia in 3000bc and we have absolutely no way of knowing what they called it so it's simpler to say either the Pontic steppe or Ukraine/southern Russia

that is some sad damage control, Scythians didn't fucking exist in 6k BC, and the sample was genetically(autosomally) affine to general corded ware individuals, which were sort of like modern north Europeans but with higher Yamnaya input

still, you haven't explain how Sanskrit got there

kurgan and AIT are strongly linked
yes, it occurred later than the first one, but it was carried by obviously linked peoples

I'm from nooristan, stop pretending you guys are pakhtuns please. You guys are literally the same as Indians Muslims, there are pakhtuns living in Pakistan only because the Sikhs chimped out not because they chose to live with you lmao.

>Indo Aryan genes
no such thing, you are all bug people.
take a bath

>It wasn't called scythia then
>You should just call it Russia

Lol

They may be strongly linked but that doesn't mean it's fact. As I've said before, there is simply no evidence that the euro centric view of "Aryans" ever migrated into India. If they did, where are the skeletons? Where is the evidence?

Even the Kurgan hypothesis has burial mounds that show immense genetic diversity in its people but no burial site like it has ever been found for the Aryans.

Tf I'm not Pakistani, and I never mentioned the Pashtuns? Only the Jats of Northern India and the Balochi of Western Pakistan.

?

Im from Kosovo lol. Im just posting google results. Why u mad

The Myth of Aryan Invasion in India - Dr. David Frawley - India Inspires Talks
youtu.be/qych3WYNViA

The Collapse of Aryan Invasion Theory and the prevalence of Indigenism
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge - Full Length
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw

How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Rajiv Malhotra explains the genesis of the Aryan Dravidian Myth
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg

Dr Subramanian Swamy exposing Aryan Dravidian Theory
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw

Aryan Invasion Theory Exposed By Sri Rajiv Dixit Ji
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE

ibtl.in/blog/2024/inventing-aryan-race-max-muller/

indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/

swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really

ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/

web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml

tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/

ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/

stephen-knapp.com/solid_evidence_debunking_aryan_invasion.htm

stephen-knapp.com/death_of_the_aryan_invasion_theory.htm

stephen-knapp.com/aryan_invasion_theory_the_final_nail_in_its_coffin.htm

Replace pakhtuns with Baloch and it's the same idea. Point is pakis aren't iranic. Most Pakistanis are literally Indian with some Arab admixture at the very most.

Jews are white
Aryans are Brown

Because pakis that aren't pashtuns or Baloch always pretend like they're Iranian or claim that they wuz shahz n shiiiieeeet

>I can go into the psychological motivations why Poos are the only ones in denial about the Aryan migration, but I'm being nice... Let me just allude to it by saying it's more embarrassing than street shitting. Much more.
Okay, don't say I didn't give you a chance

The entire world outside of India and the Indian diaspora sees the Aryan migration theory as correctly explaining the linguistic, racial, and genetic makeup of India. In fact, there's literally no further denial of it after some recently-published genetic studies. Except in India. If only one country in the entire world disputes it, you know they have a complex. It is not any scientifically-examined fact that makes you poos deny it - only a deep complex of racial humiliation. You deny it because it exemplifies what perpetually-cucked betas you are - always getting pwned by outsiders. Always the losers of history.
-
Harappan Indians were dark brown , squash-nosed ugly Dravidian daśa, but they were civilized at least. These Australoid brownies couldn't sustain, and they got taken over by a bunch of field-shitting, horse-fucking, illiterate bumpkin Aryans from over the Hindu Kush. How humiliating is that? And that's before all the humiliations inflicted on you by Sakas, muslims, and Europeans. You don't want to be a rape-baby, it feels bad. So you convince yourself: Aryans wuz here all along! Aryan and Dravidian languages spring from the same source! Out-of-India theory! All for your race complex. All for your deep sense of shame at what you are: a squat-nosed, dark-skinned ugly person who couldn't even resist getting ASSIMILATED.COM by a bunch of horse-riding barbarians with almost no culture.

>wuz shahz n shiiiieeeet
youtu.be/XRQm8mndBnM

Question OP

What do you guys think of Rajputs?

We've got two Punjab men who married into the family, caused a massive rift the first time for some retarded reason

Graham hancock would be proud of your pseudoscience

>meme flag
>talking shit

Figures

t. Rajesh hiding behind a memeflag

Learn to use toilet paper! It's better than using a bare hand.

>Rajputs
Elite warriors

Aryans were white grecko/persians

That map is great, though it should be revised to show people from the entire Indian subcontinent who migrated during the Parition and so they don't necessarily live where they historically might have like the aforementioned Jats, Parsi's etc

That's an idiotic statement. Balochi are an Iranic people, that's just fact. If they weren't, the Iranians wouldn't have had a contingency plan to annex Balochistan during the fallout of the 1971 war.

>that autistic rant
You didn't argue a single point I made. I won't take anything you say while sperging out seriously until you explain to me the complete lack of any evidence of Aryans in India. And to reiterate because you're too autistic to comprehend basic English, I have never denied the Kurgan hypothesis which in it of itself explains the racial and linguistic make up of India, what I have denied if the Aryan migration theory.

What's that saying again? No body no crime?

Jews are White
Aryans are Brown

I wished Langut did'nt take down Poochan so that I could have laughed with my fellow poojeets at another >based sikh post

How did you replace Baloch with pakhtuns and come to that conclusion?

WE

Fuck other way around.

there's plenty of bodies, you are just in denial. the genetic evidence is there.

Ask yourself why the entire world except poos believes it. I've already answered, but you should find it for yourself.

? Rephrase that, you're confusing me Kek

Interesting to note that city was found in 2001 and it was carbon dated to at least 9000 years ago.

Jews are White
Aryans are Brown

I don't think you understand. They're called indo-europeans because they're the shared heritage betweem us, the last major shared wave of migration(or conquest) which resulted in the linguistic similarities between the populations. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
>>What are your opinions on the people who have Indo Aryan genes?
You realize this includes practically all Europeans, right? The Yanmaya were also already quite mixed with steppe folk by the time of their expansion, so it's not like we've got any pure indo-europeans running around. It's all mixed with neolithic populations.

jews are mid-east/oriental/african/slavic mutts

>plenty of bodies
Where?

>rest of the world believes it
Kek I don't even half the world knows about the Kurgan hypothesis let alone the complete pseudoscience wet dream that is the Aryan migration theory that was cooked up the British.

I'm just gonna restate my point completely since I royally fucked that up. The Baloch and pakhtuns were basically forced into Pakistan. Neither group are ethnically related to other Pakistani demographic groups, in fact most Pakistanis are just ethnically Indian with some Arab admixture. Pakistanis always pretend they we're the Mughals or some shit when in reality they were just peasants like the Hindus they think they're better than. If the pakhtuns in Pakistan are anything like the pakhtuns in Afghanistan then they probably hate Pakistan as well.

This poo has such a inferiority complex he has to rewrite history to compensate mfw

Sikhs are based as fuck. I knew of some Sikhs who served in the EDL. Sikhs are Honorary Whites.

Northern Indians ive known are light skinned highly intelligent people but I've only known from the Brahmin class. Definitely not Poo Pajeet-tier.

fuck off streetshitter and take your shit thread with

sikhs are a type of trash that is on the exact same level as muslims, nice try though you dirty fucking redditor

You didn't know any sikh's in the edl yank, you just saw it on youtube i bet.

HAHAHA

all this buttblasted dravidian Kumar's mad that their grandmother's cunts were breed by superior whites

aryan invasion was proven by genetics, a few months ago, when the father clade of R1a-z93 was found in Poland, aswell as no R1a having existed in Indus Valley civilization or prior to that.Its literally over.

>dirty raghead sikh confirmed

Nah they aren't they don't rape kiddies and they server in the army also most are very nationalistic.

>Baloch

>Gypsy

I'm not gonna lie but I'd rather have Indians over your kind. You guys were annoying af wherever I went I'm Europe.

Cool picture

>I'm not gonna lie but I'd rather have Indians over your kind

But you ARE an subhuman indian, you literally fucking below pig excrements.

True, although Sikhism teaches human equality, people will still blindly follow their culture and hate on darker people.
sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Bhai_Dayal_Das

In short, they wanted to convert him to Islam, but he refused so into the boiling pot he went.
Neither do I really, its just a very generalized map.
Hm. Maybe the Aryan Genes saved some of that intellect for the general populous.
Enlighten me of what the Sikh meme is, Jerome.
Not my choice.
Will give a good read, thanks.
Don't really have any stance on Rajputs, can't say I know much about them.
Nah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
Nobody hates Sikhs more than a Mudslime.

They aren't all gypo's only the dark skinned poo's who moved there from indian.

>pic related triggers the Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=g61BRs1RBDo

>somalians are """white"""
nah