I was born in Salisbury, Rhodesia in 1973. The first memories of my childhood were Hunters, Daks...

I was born in Salisbury, Rhodesia in 1973. The first memories of my childhood were Hunters, Daks, and Alouettes flying around slotting floppies. My father was a man amongst men. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_passport
liveleak.com/view?i=3cc_1508997997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could you tell us his war stories?

Whats the worst violence you have witnessed? Was your family killed or forcibly removed?

>were Hunters, Daks, and Alouettes flying around slotting floppies.
what is this bong speak

What is the term behind "floppie"? I know it means zulu.
Also, a picture of a passport doesn't mean much, you have to have a timestamp with a picture of your hand so we know you're white

I hope all of you (((people))) need to die. Same with the Afrikaners.

The only thing he’s really said about it was the terrs were really bad shots and he was usually part of the blocking force. Terrs would just run right into them and it wasn’t very sporting.

Worst violence I witnessed was in Australia. We emigrated when I was 10.

It’s how their bodies reacted to being hit by FN rounds.

Airplanes and helicopters killing the enemy

I’m sure you’ve heard Clem’s song. You know that Rhodesians never die.

And what was that?

Some bloke got stabbed at a pub. Nothing major. In Rhodesia we lived in the city, my family weren’t farmers so we were insulted from violence.

Did your family come over with any friends or did they lose contact with everyone they knew?

>It’s how their bodies reacted to being hit by FN rounds.
Kek.
There seems to be a pretty sizeable Rhodesian diaspora in Australia, I recall seeing some veteran's parade there not too long ago.

Do you know of any whites still living in Zimbabwe? Do you think there's any future for remaining white Africans in general?

The was a community of Rhodesians, and now with the internet we are pretty networked with each other.

How many niggers have you killed?

I don’t know any whites in Zimbabwe, honestly I don’t see much future in a place where the government actively tries to destroy the only people (on average) that want to work at being successful

Tight shorts, tight groups.

For any niggers in this thread who dare say some ridiculousness about sanctions, In the final days Rhodesia had sanctions put on it. It didn't effect barely anything at all considering the country was a breadbasket. Then the whites decided they wanted their previous wealth back, so they started doing some mental gymnastics that blacks ''could maybe handle this'' and look at it now.

YOU CANT EVEN FARM. Go play with your sticks. You dare flood into Europe, the very place that saved all of your lives when you destroyed the civilizations that we built inside of your countries(It wasn't just Rhodesia and SA this has happened numerous times) It's a fucking joke, at some point we can no longer feed you monkeys. I realize you can play monkey see monkey do for quite awhile, until the white population gets to a certain percentage and those ''smart based blacks'' can no longer even fucking read.

Don't worry brother, they are dying. And half of the ones with brains left in 94 when it was still easy to do so. The other half stayed and put their faith into ogaa bogas

Nothing makes me happier when I read about Afrikaner women who decided to have interracial kids and then get RAPED TO DEATH by their own children. It makes my heart sing. They actually believed they would have one of those ''smart blacks'' they read about as the white population went away. It's like here when I see coal burners, I just grin happily.

>when I read about Afrikaner women who decided to have interracial kids and then get RAPED TO DEATH by their own children.

Gonna need a citation. That's total bullshit, never happened.

>RAPED TO DEATH by their own children
Links or fuck off.

Who/bulwayo/ here

My dad lived for 6 years in Zambia. He died in July, but Rhodesians never truly die.

Why didn't you move back to the motherland?

bump for actual valuable thread

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_passport
Why lie and use pics from wikipedia?

Where do you live now? Can you maybe show us your Rhodesian passport with details blurred out and show us your fucking flag you faggot?

>be rhodesian
>settle on black lands
>enslave the ppl
>make them built your society
>treat them as second class citizens
>shocked when they take up arms against you
>bitch and whine about it on Sup Forums

nobody cares, might makes right and you got rekt nerd

this is your future now

liveleak.com/view?i=3cc_1508997997

He looks like my mechanic

2spooky4me

Low quality bait, Muhammad Tyron!

If we armed up would you fight for to reclaim Rhodesia.

>He looks like my mechanic
Haha, Cecil Roads is back bitches, Africa watch out!

They are not people they are black monkeys.

It's just bait from /leftypol!