JoJo Thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

So what about his guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2sOBycAaYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>so his name is Giorno Giovanna he is a JoJo but he is different because it's spelled GioGio also he is 15yo and the youngest JoJo and he is the son of Dio and is the only son who isn't retarded and also is a Joestar and he was born japanese but he moved to italy and his hair changed color and everybody likes him and his stand is golden and he can punch and say muda and also create life and also you can't hit what he creates or else you will be hurt too and also he can punch you and make you feel pain super slowly and also he can heal anything even himself and also he is chosen by the stand arrow and can reset literally every power and he wants to become a gangstar and he will and he is the boss

When Kyo asked Josuke if he has any memories before the beginning of JJL, he said no. So flashback man got reconned years ago.

Gappy makes me happy

>live a normal life
>get a stand
>suddenly down for murder

Explain.

So do Killer Queen's bombs make sound or no?

People go crazy when they have power. Like Light Yagami.

Yeah but come on, most of the allies in DiU went from normal to full crazy to BFF. I just feel like there wasn't much proper setup to convince me of why they would hold such a grudge against total strangers and be willing to kill them. If I had a stand I'd try to get money, not kill kids on behalf of a old crazy man in a photo.

I always assumed they were stand (as in only stand user see/ hear etc.) explosions which would also make sense as to why they never do environmental damage.

so no one could see or hear centipede shoes blow up? bullshit

My second cousin twice removed works for David Pro
Instead of adapting Part 7 and 8 they will be adapting Jorge Joestar
Have a nice day!

I thought it was Kira, it looks like Kira classic, so it might just be his look got changed.

bazinga!!!!!

>and he is the son of Dio and is the only son who isn't retarded
Rykiel and Donatello weren't really retarded

technically jonathan started his adventure early so he is the actual younger JoJo

stop

Which part covered the most amount of time in story?

Barring part 1 since the whole 12 year timeskip

you sound like a JoJo villain
are you part 8 main antagonist?

>part 8 main antagonist goes trying to fuck all the girls with black giant dildos
>his stand is [DINDU NUTTING]
>it can summon black dildos and grow them as he want
I need to stop

Part 2 takes place over a few weeks, 3 is over 50 days, 4 is over several months, 5 is about a week, 6 is a few weeks, 7 is a few months, 8 is kinda weird but im guessing a few weeks

So yeah, 4

Well, sha presumably makes noise. The shopkeeper can hear it, its wheels, and when it blew up near the gas stove it probably triggered some kind of chain explosion that was audible

SHA doesnt make a whole lot of sense for a guy trying his damndest not to be caught, but eh

which part covered the most amount of land travelled?

Easily Part 7, followed by Part 3

Wait, I typed it wrong, Part 3 covers more land than 7

part 6 solely because spacecrafts

I'd actually be down for that since there is no good translation

None of them tried to kill anybody on Anjelo or Keicho's Behalf.

Kobayashi WAS some asshole who was using his stand to get money. Tormented people with his stand to feel guilty, and scammed them to get get cash. He didn't want to fuck with Koichi after getting his ass kicked.

Hazamada was already a messed up dude who was probably told he was going to be some cool badass after Akira told him they were going to take down one of the strongest stand users ever. He got fucked up by Josuke and Koichi and had to spend a long time in the hospital.Probably scared him enough to not want to use his stand to mess with random people again,since he's a coward and Josuke and koichi could easily figure that out.

Yukako was always crazy and horny for Koichi. That's all there really is to say on the matter.

Rohan was just some nutty art obsessed guy who wanted inspiration. He never stopped fully being an asshole he just stopped trying to kidnap people and decided to hang out with the group because he liked Koichi.

None of these people were exactly normal before getting their stands. Neither were they fully antagonistic to the group, they were either just assholes who wanted one specific thing or one guy who was teamed up with Akira. They weren't exactly committed to killing them.

Wouldnt 2 still be ahead of 7?

He went from america, to mexico, to italy, to switzerland, to some random island, to space, to italy again,and then america.

Part 6 theoretically covered the whole universe

So, what does "yare yare daze" even mean?

good grief

>All these people liking Koichi
Hes a friendly guy aint he.

>give me a break/good grief
>ay caramba
>me dá um tempo
>dame um descanso
>私は休憩を与えます
>laisse-moi tranquille
>Dammi una pausa
>να μου δώσει ένα διάλειμμα
>讓我休息一下
>أعطني إستراحة

Its a way of expressing irritation that males use. It doesnt exactly mean , but its one way since it has no real translation.

Nice headcanon

Great response

Good grief. Oh lord. For fuck's sake. *sigh*. Etc.

Depends on the situation. Like said, it generally means that the person is expressing irritation.
A lot of Japanese expressions don't have a specific translation because they can mean different things depending on what the situation is.

Translated literally it's along the lines of "that's a relief". That's not really how it's used; the phrasing is somewhat sarcastic.

Have any decent videos been made using the anime and the Killer Queen song?

youtube.com/watch?v=n2sOBycAaYs
Just this, i guess.

What about Yare Yare Dawa?

Post men embracing

Exactly the same, just slightly more feminine which is why Jolyne says it

>So what about his guy?

post yfw when
>the mystery man that Gappy remembers turns out to have absorbed the corpse parts
>he was the guy who ended up biting everyone, using his newfound holy powers to give them stands
>he kills Jobin with his own stand, Good Morning, Captain

>He was the guy who ended up biting everyone
>he was the rockdog the whole time
>he can morph from dog to man at will
>He was undercover to gather intel on The Higashikatas and plans to murder them all
>The only one he wants to spare is Tsurugi

Excluding >QUALITY, what memes do you think we'll be getting for future parts?

>he was the rockdog the whole time
Made me laugh

I think they won't bring him back. Or we will meet him this year. It's getting late

Rate my Johnny Johnny yes papa

Why is the popular opinion that the bitemarks are what gave people stands? It's already been stated that the wall eyes are the source of the stands in Morioh.

she's cute

Dead thread dead series

Is he riding a fucking Graham Cracker bear? Fucking nice.
Always more than 1 way to get a stand, Plus Joshuu and Yashuo got bitemarks then later got stands presumably from it

Who cares about Johnny.
Draw more Slutkuyasu and Femsuke.

Where's Doc?

that's amazing

>Giorno is Diavolo because he could kill anyone with rebounding damage on his creations but he doesn't
>Militant atheist Jolyne
>It was me, Dio v2.0

There's many ways to get stands. Johnny bringing the corpse parts to Morioh are the reason for Shakedown Road, and if it was the wall eyes then how did the rest of the Higashikata's get stands before Joshuu

Doc is kill.
Like Mosaic user and Dub user.
All of them died by a rock.

Data and daze are both portmanteaus of the sentence ender -da and either the feminine sentence ender -wa or a variation of the masculine sentence ender -sa (in this case -ze). However both cases make it sound more like slang.

To be specific, "yare" is a basic interjection. Like "oh" or "ah".

"Yare yare" is what one would say if they were relieved about something. "The rice is done" or "Grandma's out of the hospital, yare yare".

Adding the "-da" adds ownership. Instead of "how relieving, it's now more like "I'm relieved." However, it is basically only used as a somewhat sarcastic remark. "You want to fight?" or "Jojo crashed his car? Yare yare da."

The -wa and -ze are added to make the saying both more masculine/feminine and make it sound more like younger slang. Now instead of just making a sighing retort, Jotaro now sounds like a tough street guy as well.

KIRA IS THE BEST VILLAN

Every villain is best villain, there's no such thing as a bad villain on Jojo.

I never said that Jojo had any bad villain.

But Kira is the best of the best.

This man looks so trouble. What's troubling him /jojo/?

Mediocre fast food

He was reading this thread

that

is

Joubin

Let's pretend that the part 4 anime hasn't started production yet and you're in charge of the team planning episodes. You soon learn that for every section (mini-arc) of the anime that gets cut, another ~$20,000 gets put towards a section of your choosing.

What do you cut and what gets enhanced?

IRL he's being stalked, what made him go in a car trip to run away

He's a nice, pure child NOT FOR LEWD.

WHERE IS ARCADEFAG

Haha, yeah it would be totally fucking weird if someoen would lewd Koichi, haha so weird...

The only thing I would even think about cutting from DiU is Hazamada/Surface.
Everything else is either necessary or too good to cut.

cut everything and make a 3-4 parted movie

dead along with doc

they both got banned for a week trying to prevent the shitposting

Cut everything but RPS Kid. Make it a 2 hour special with a $500,000 budget.

My nigga.

Nice triple dubs.

>Cheap Trick

thank,

Why are you so butt hurt over Giorno user? I've seen you post this in about 6 threads now.
are you unable to accept you have shit taste

Obviously he's troubled that some dude was trying to photograph him, when he really just wants to live a quiet life.

>thread celebrities trying to prevent shitposting
Sure.

>banned for trying to prevent shitposting
>that one loser who keeps shitposting anytime arcadeanon ever posts
Reminder that we're not allowed to have nice, fun things, because reasons

The Cheap Trick is what leads Rohan, Koichi, and Reimi to suspect Kosaku.

daddy finger daddy finger where are you

>because reasons
It's because we don't deserve them.

>the more memes a JoJo or villain has the more popular they are

Color me suprised

Reminder that if your gonna do OC related stuff please do it here and no where else

>
>

Ment that theirs a thread on /tg/ for it now

Almost everyone here deserves happiness, Except THAT person. You know who you are... Bitch nigga

we know that they dont post their trips all the time

Shhh, don't summon him.

Naranciafag? There's so many dumb celebrities in these threads that I'm not sure who you're actually talking about.

Cheap Trick was pretty great though.

Plus it's necessary because it leads to the final fight.

Who is the hottest JoJo around and why?

What would you do if you could date said JoJo?

Gappy.

Make him happy.

Reminder that responding to that little punk-loser only makes him stronger
Seriously dont do it, m-maybe if we ignore him he'll go away