Sup Forums broke a 29 y/o woman's heart

A while ago I made a few threads about a blog post of this 29 y/o woman who was going to chronicle her search for a man. It was titled "Where have all the good men gone?" As a result, the poor woman was harassed and abused. Here are some quotes from her blog where she talks about it:

>A few weeks ago I experienced my first round of cyber bullying. Judging by this lovely experience there will be more.

>I honestly censor so much of what I really want to say that I never expected to offend people so much. I also didn’t realize how many men despise women that had the audacity to get college degrees, a career and heaven forbid- a mind of their own.

>Knowing that, I would like to backtrack through the past 29 years of my life and pretend to not have an opinion or a brain so maybe some poor shmuck will marry me.

>I’d rather die alone. And if I do die alone I want you all to know that I lived my life doing exactly what I wanted to do. Hanging out with my mom, adopting wiener dogs, eating lots of cheese, working out and having an opinion about every freaking thing you can think of. And openly expressing it at all times. It was a fabulous life. I laughed a lot, I cried a little and I told three little dogs that I loved them 3,987,642 times a day.

>But back to the point, the message I received from these men ran the gamut. From calling me a whore, telling me I was used up at age 29, that no man would ever want a woman my age, to proclaiming I was a feminist who would end up alone for buying into feminist lies. Those were obviously absurd statements. The statements that were harder to take were comments that addressed issues about myself that I had already considered as causes for my singleness. Those are always the ones that hurt right?

>What a lot of my new “fans” wanted to say to me is that it is my fault that I am alone. That I chose school, work, a-hole men and shot down nice guys (nice guys that verbally attack women online in between video game sessions).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RpQh9
twentynineandterrified.com/good-men-gone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Have I ever considered that being single at 29 is my fault? Of course I have.
>Every
>Single
>Day
>For
>The
>Past
>Three
>Years
>(Minus a brief 3 month boyfriend in there somewhere)
>I still chose to end that brief relationship. Why? Because is being with someone just so you don’t have to be alone a good idea? I don’t think so.

>Do you marry someone because they make a decent living?
>Do you marry someone because they check off boxes on a list?
>I don’t think so.
>At least I don’t want to.
>I want to marry someone that I love with all my heart, that makes me laugh til I cry and tells me to shut up when my attitude gets outta hand (and it does, believe that).

>I had the epiphany that if I wasn’t knock down, drag out, head over heels in love with someone I wouldn’t waste our time. It isn’t fair to either person right? Every day of their life I am stealing for my own selfish needs keeps them from meeting the love of their life. And vice versa.

>Then the other day I read this amazing blog post basically saying if it’s not a heck yes then it’s a no.

>And that is EXACTLY what my thought process has been! And it’s also how I have been living my dating life. If I’m not very excited to see this guy on date number three how excited am I going to be six years later, exhausted, with children? One good thing I did get from the Kardashians, I know I just lost all credibility, stay with me though. When Bruce (wherever that guy went) told one of those girls that dating is the best it ever gets, marriage is hard and if it isn’t good when you are dating it won’t be better when you are married. Man did that hit home! I had spent a ton of time trying to convince myself to like guys more, like them because they are nice, like them because they like me so much, like them because they are successful, etc. What is the point though? Can I tell myself to settle for them because of those qualities for the rest of my life? I doubt it.

>I always say that I haven’t ever been in love and I think that is still true.
>But I have had at least one boyfriend that made me feel like I was walking on clouds.
>I hope love at least feels a little bit like that, even if marriage doesn’t always feel that way.

>Am I impossible, out of touch, too old to be desirable by good men? Maybe. I’m sure it will cross my mind a million times in the next few weeks. But do I feel like I made a mistake? Invested too much time into having a career? Blew it with an amazing man? Shot down the nice guy in high school? Nah, life has been a roller coaster but I love roller coasters and I love life. Besides there is always plan B, have a baby by way of a sperm donor. Duh.

archive.is/RpQh9

K den

The crazy will spill over. She has sacrificed her love life for a career that will be ruined by a lack of love in her life.

it's not her fault, females need to keep their hypergamy in check otherwise they will simply refuse to pair up (as she is consciously admitting). Also she thinks she's happy now, but what about when she's 50 and her mom's dead and she's tired and doesn't have the energy to do all the fun things she enjoyed when she was 20? There's only two solutions on the horizon to this epidemic: return to a traditional society where female (AND MALE) sexuality are heavily suppressed and tradition is upheld, or move forwards towards polygamy where one man matches with 10 women. The polygamy one is inherently violent because you give me 9 virgin betas and I'll give you 8 men willing to die for a chance to get some poon (and 1 true loser).

She's going to hit 30 without having any kids. Her market for men is shot.

Good.

>Hanging out with my mom, adopting wiener dogs, eating lots of cheese

Sup Forums didn't break it.
Sup Forums just had shown how broken it already was

>playan havin fun
>wait whats this?
>brb guys
>blog post by roastie
>type lmao you used up cunt
>she actually responds

She should not have been such a whore. No decent man wants her roastie ass now.

my advice: call the ASPCA and start adopting cats

> women thinking they can cope with antisocial nihilism like men can

lel

What was his name Sup Forums?
What was the name of the 9/10 guy she had 98% compatibility with she dumped, because she thought she could have the 10/10 100% guy?

I'm glad she was punished. That's what you get for going for huge careers. And that's not just because she's a women.
I had two parents that were all about careers. That's no God damn way to bring up a family.

Her problems are her own.

>>I had the epiphany that if I wasn’t knock down, drag out, head over heels in love with someone I wouldn’t waste our time.
Translation: I want a Chad Thundercock who makes bank and can date women in their early 20s with breast size twice mine and dump them for the next bimbo. I want that guy who will never want me.

/thread

She needs BBC

>I spent my life doing what I wanted to do

Except having a loving relationship and starting a family, apparently, because the blog is called "Where have all the good men gone?"

>head over heels in love
This is what's fucking her. It doesn't exist. She's bought into the princess fairy tale.

How bad would you feel if you were the Bf who was genuinely gonna leave her?

It's another case of "waiting for the perfect man" going poorly. Don't give her attention or the OP that created this thread.

How sad, if I was 20 years older, I would have dated her! :(

>Sup Forums broke a 29 y/o woman's heart
>A while ago I made a few threads about a blog post of this 29 y/o woman

No, you broke a 29 year old womans heart user. You did.

>One good thing I did get from the Kardashians, I know I just lost all credibility, stay with me though.
>One good thing I did get from the Kardashians
Jesus Christ it just goes further and further into a pit of shit.

>I had spent a ton of time trying to convince myself to like guys more, like them because they are nice, like them because they like me so much, like them because they are successful, etc. What is the point though? Can I tell myself to settle for them because of those qualities for the rest of my life? I doubt it.
Saw this coming a mile away. Read post:

>to proclaiming I was a feminist who would end up alone for buying into feminist lies.
>Those were obviously absurd statements.

Deluded, not even telling her the problem in her face can make her open her eyes.

She looks crazy. I would sleep with her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't shit with a man in the same house, or some other crazy. She is only good for a one night stand. Whoever marries her is fucked.

> if it’s not a heck yes then it’s a no
There will always be days when it doesn't feel like a heck yes. This woman's attitude towards love, borne from romcoms, is the cause of so many relationship problems.

>Am I impossible, out of touch, too old to be desirable by good men? Maybe.

You think?

> Besides there is always plan B, have a baby by way of a sperm donor. Duh.

Yes, the single mother fallacy. That'll bring her happiness.

She might as well go to Africa and be the nutsack emptier of negroes. She completely fell for the feminist meme and will have nothing in her life to live for.

this. Too many women think relationships are going to be perfect and always happy. It's not.

i hope she dies and her dogs eat her face out

>Oy Vey they bullied me!
Just shut off the computer bitch. You joined in on the man hating movement known as feminism and now we hate you. Welcome to life.

Lmao. That was a funny story

she was absolutely the architect to her own demise, I don't feel sorry for her one bit.

And here's the "Where have all the good men gone?" post

twentynineandterrified.com/good-men-gone/

>crazy eyes
>"adopting" dogs

Discarded

why are you so toxic, Sup Forums ? What makes you entitled to control her mating behaviour? I thought you were pro-liberty? Maybe you are just bitter because you don't get laid?

Crazy bitch kills herself because I left her? Depends how much I loved her, if I was to be honest. And if I would have left her, probably not that much. She'd need to be pretty terrible for me to leave her (i.e. Cheat, steal shit, do drugs, etc...)

>If I’m not very excited to see this guy on date number three how excited am I going to be six years later, exhausted, with children?
Six years into a marriage it's not about YOU anymore you self-absorbed cunt its about your family unit and making your kids the best people they can be

Jesus

Dis bitch crazy

She's done for her personality is terrible and soon she will be thirty.

That's teach her for not paying attention a nice guy like me!

this reads like a suicide note.

>I always say that I haven’t ever been in love and I think that is still true
oxytocin bonding disabled through too many sexual partners. sluts have a harder time falling in love it's just biology and hormones.

ride the cock carousel too long and it will break your ability to fall in love

>know a girl who fucked a meth head convict for a while
>everyone told her not to
>the obvious happens and she gets caught with his meth, gets arrested, and he leaves her for a younger whore
>spend the whole time trying to be supportive
>just tries to get drugs off me
>tell her to suck my dick or gtfo
>says keep being a douchebag to women and see where it gets you
>be nice or be a dick, it doesn't matter

Women.

Don't say that! She's still a cute. A cute!

do women mature past the age of 15 ? how does a woman who looks that old and mature for her age have such a childlike view of everything ? do women just get their idea of a man from disney movies ?

>blah, blah, blah, random stream of consciousness verbal diarrhoea horse shit that every dumb cunt writers up every day for an audience they believe they have and has done since they were 14 with a xanga/myspace/livejournal
>blows all this hot air and eventually gets nowhere

Also, is this bitch American? I dunno why you yanks ever talk shit about Brits, she's another one of your 56% faces. At this rate the only passable looking women are your white celebrities and they're of English/Irish and German stock anyway.

Gross

It's her own fault she's alone. I'm sure she rejected lots of kind, soft-spoken guys that just weren't good enough for her.

more like a crazy

I thought this jew was at least 40 when I saw her pics. Wtf.

Kek, at least her gene line will end here.

i would love to date her,here is one of my pics

>One good thing I did get from the Kardashians, I know I just lost all credibility, stay with me though. When Bruce (wherever that guy went) told one of those girls that dating is the best it ever gets, marriage is hard and if it isn’t good when you are dating it won’t be better when you are married. Man did that hit home!

Yeah, I'd definitely say you should follow Bruce Jenner's advice when it comes to relationships and dating.

He's obviously done so well for himself, right?

Like yours truly

she's not really 'cute' because her smile looks forced and neurotic. she does look like she enjoys a good piping

She's going to be 30 and will have sucked well over 100 dicks in her sexual career. Any quality man is going to nope her and go for girls much younger and hotter.

Not like those guys, more like George McFly types.

She thought she was comp sushi when she was younger but now that's she's older she's just taco bell

I thought you were white

>women go to college take career
>women suddently don t need men anymore cause they earn enough
> no man want to earn less than a woman and women keep seeking someone who earns more

WHeRE aRe THE GOod MEn????

TL,DR.

giant nose, bleached teeth, bleached hair, brown eyes, no youthful vigour, no tits

Nothing good will come of this, she will just expose more of her insecurities with out reflecting on the assault she will receive until it ends in alcoholism

aye depends.
>you love her but have doubts about commitment so decide to spend some time alone for a few days.
>Finally decide to commit
>Find out she's topped herself.

From her response to the harassment it's clear she learned nothing and failed the redpilling on how feminism is a disservice to women. Oh well, it's amusing to watch at least.

>why are you so toxic, Sup Forums ? What makes you entitled to control her mating behaviour?
Because women with her behavior is why whites are no longer breeding. She is one of the reasons for why we are facing extinction.

>I thought you were pro-liberty?
Absolutely not, at least not fully. I am pro-capitalism, yes, but absolutely against Islam and Judaism, as well as this "liberation" of women and homosexuals that has completely degenerated into a public health issue at this point (see pic related)

>Maybe you are just bitter because you don't get laid?
I did, I had 2 girlfriends. One white, one half-black/half white. First one (White) broke because long distance between us after high school, second one (black) broke because she cheated. I chose to oppose pol's opinion on the second one because I wanted to prove Sup Forums wrong, only to find myself make a fool out of as Sup Forums is always and will always be correct.

>Am I impossible, out of touch, too old to be desirable by good men? Maybe. I’m sure it will cross my mind a million times in the next few weeks. But do I feel like I made a mistake? Invested too much time into having a career? Blew it with an amazing man? Shot down the nice guy in high school? Nah, life has been a roller coaster but I love roller coasters and I love life. Besides there is always plan B, have a baby by way of a sperm donor. Duh.

Admitting women to university was a giant mistake

This shit reminds me of that movie about the homeless loser serial killer woman. She goes into some office to apply for a job after a lifetime of being a fucking loser and the guy basically says hey look you can't just be a fuckup your whole life and waltz in here and get a job. That's what this bitch needs to learn.

That's how life works. We are all dying here ok. There's no chance to do it over. Biologically a woman is only good for child rearing until they're 30. After that it's dicey. No sane man would marry a 30 year old. No fucking way.

Acute is an angle that can stab you

She's obviously a bitch. If you want her in your life you're mad.

Yeah she basically wants you to fulfill her Princess fantasy and than she's probably gonna leave you cuz you'll be cucked and she want's some guy to beat her and choke her in bed.

betamales and roasties are a match made in heaven, so I really dunno why betamales are so angry these days

I think I know this girl

>rides the cock carousel for about a decade
>gets off since men don't want her used-up cunt anymore
>"I just want to have a family ;_; abloo bloo"
>whines about wanting """""true love""""" when she has clearly never been in a long-term relationship and has no idea what marriage is like

>wiener dogs
The rope is too good for this bitch.

>I thought you were pro-liberty

I think you should have to pass a test first.

> I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't shit with a man in the same house
Yeah - Wife-level is when she'll go into the bathroom while you're shitting and hop on your dick for the old Double-Poo Screw.

She's balding too, disgusting.

> Biologically a woman is only good for child rearing until they're 30

nice flag faggot,but i agree.

Funny how a women at 29 whining about getting told sounds like a suicide note. Women are dramatic asf.

This is why women are all used up after the age of 13

well if she can't get a 10/10 chad she's not interested. why should an aging feminist have to settle for less? she's waiting for a man that is tall, handsome, wealthy, makes her laugh all the time, walks that fine balance between putting up with her and putting her in her place, other women have to be in love with him as well but he has to pick her, and then there needs to be oxytocin bonding on top of that but with her burned out hormonal system that seems unlikely.

nope, her perfect man she feels entitled to will never want her and she won't be able to fall in love with him or anyone ever again anyways.

entitled. that's the word they like to use to describe lonely men. they must feel like they're "entitled" to love just because they want it. yeah well she feels she's "entitled" to a superchad.

You sound like a degenerate, orbiting loser only trying to be pick up the scraps. The funniest thing about that blogpost, though, is that if you manipulated her in a way that wasn't autistic, you could have fucked her easily.

i just died laughing

What percentage of Americans under 30 understand this, though? 5% maybe?

Teeheehee.
>tfw I see so many young couples that are new parents in my town of 223k
>tfw town is not plagued with the mental viruses that are MOSTLY quarantined in big cities & college towns
Fuck Ayy.

Jesus, read some of her replies in the comment section. What a bitch

>being single at 29
I don't understand. It's not too late for her to find someone and have kids. She's still fertile.

Just a preface i have been with the same women since i was 18 and she was 16 - I don't know if any of you anons realise this but long term relationships are like a job mostly. You have to put alot of effort in to get something out. The first year or two is the easy part try year fifteen or twenty. What she wants is unrealistic. Feminists have been blowing smoke up her ass all her life about relationships and what she can expect from them no one i know who has been in a relationship as long as i have says "oh it is perfect". What's going to happen when we have all of these single women in their thirties and forties hit the wall with no family. They can vote, they can organise and they are going to make everyones lives hell. At least men have the common decency to an hero in their forties i doubt women like her will.

I always enjoy your threads that are critical of women fingolianon.

>ITT: Fincuck upset that roastie blogger turned him down, blames Sup Forums

Sage this shit.

forgot pic

I think they stay like kids cuz they're suppose to be at home raising them while we provide. The fact is they should have no political power. The Jews know how to manipulate them too easy.

She looks fucking insane

the femin epigenetic virus

>(nice guys that verbally attack women online in between video game sessions).

Hey, at least we're loyal bitch

You guys see that she's a kike, right?

Those eyes
That smile

She is trying so hard to convince herself she is happy when really she looks close to tears